invisible left boob

sometimes in a while when editing characters in CAS or playing sex animations, this happens no matter what clothes are on, wich place the animation is played, etc... this is a very recurrent problem and i really don't know what causes it, does someone has any idea ?

Capture 7.PNG

1 hour ago, orimesh said:

sometimes in a while when editing characters in CAS or playing sex animations, this happens no matter what clothes are on, wich place the animation is played, etc... this is a very recurrent problem and i really don't know what causes it, does someone has any idea ?

Got any breast sliders in use, maybe duplicates or too many defaults. 

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

What happens when your characters are completely naked in CAS or in Live Mode?? Do boobs show on naked bodies, or are they missing on there as well?

the bug is still present when fully naked as you said. also i can't really find any breast slider duplicates in the mod folders ( i might do a full search, the folder is quite big )

4 minutes ago, orimesh said:

the bug is still present when fully naked as you said. also i can't really find any breast slider duplicates in the mod folders ( i might do a full search, the folder is quite big )

Look in your TS4 folder for a file named WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

Open it and scroll down past all your mods/cc listings till you find 'Possible Duplicates' and it should be 0.

If not it will list the names of the duplicate files.

And/Or you can upload the file here but please don't copy/paste the raw text contents because it's huge.

Someone may be able to spot something in your mods that might cause it.

Sometimes the only way to find it is by removing all cc/mods except for Wicked + Animations and start from scratch.

Delete the localthumbcache and test in game but don't make any new saves just exit when done testing.

Add a few cc back into the game and retest.

Keep repeating the process until the bug shows up again and you will have an idea of which one is the culprit.

On 4/11/2021 at 4:29 PM, Scorpio said:

Look in your TS4 folder for a file named WickedWhimsInfoLog.log

Open it and scroll down past all your mods/cc listings till you find 'Possible Duplicates' and it should be 0.

If not it will list the names of the duplicate files.

And/Or you can upload the file here but please don't copy/paste the raw text contents because it's huge.

Someone may be able to spot something in your mods that might cause it.

Sometimes the only way to find it is by removing all cc/mods except for Wicked + Animations and start from scratch.

Delete the localthumbcache and test in game but don't make any new saves just exit when done testing.

Add a few cc back into the game and retest.

Keep repeating the process until the bug shows up again and you will have an idea of which one is the culprit.

The problem with this particular glitch is it's random. It comes and goes on its own, and it could be days of play before I see it pop up again in my game.

The log says I have "0" duplicates, but that doesn't account for the CC that has been renamed by Russian sites to advertise themselves, etc. It's not a bunch, but I definitely have duplicates.

well, glad to see this thread, because I happen to have the same issue... sometimes

I do not have any dublicates (as far as the log says) and yes, it happens really randomly :D 

changing the outfit in game doesn't solve it, only going into CAS and back. In CAS everything is fine. And so far, it only happens to one (teenage) sim in my household, not to any other sim. I already gave another adult sim (in the same household) the same clothing and body overlay etc - but until yesterday evening (last time I played) it only happened to the teenage sim again, not to the adult sim...

it is a real mystery atm

50 minutes ago, thaclone said:

changing the outfit in game doesn't solve it, only going into CAS and back.

I've found with bugs like this and the half-a-sim, if it doesn't go away on its own, anything with a loading screen, like CAS or travel, will usually clear it. If not, the game needs a restart.

Fortunately, that last one is rare.

aight, i did some search in my mods folder and found 2 breast sliders ( breast separation slider and HELIO HB slider ), i removed the HB slider and it was gone. but then yesterday the glitch came bac ka little until i reloaded the save. i scanned for duplicates and found 54 ones, deleted them and now i'll see if it comes back again.

1 hour ago, orimesh said:

aight, i did some search in my mods folder and found 2 breast sliders ( breast separation slider and HELIO HB slider ), i removed the HB slider and it was gone. but then yesterday the glitch came bac ka little until i reloaded the save. i scanned for duplicates and found 54 ones, deleted them and now i'll see if it comes back again.

Be sure to also delete your localthumbcache.pkg after removing cc/mods so the old data is cleared too.

3 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

The problem with this particular glitch is it's random. It comes and goes on its own, and it could be days of play before I see it pop up again in my game.

The log says I have "0" duplicates, but that doesn't account for the CC that has been renamed by Russian sites to advertise themselves, etc. It's not a bunch, but I definitely have duplicates.

Randoms are the toughest ones to find and can take days of game play with different cc/mods removed.

Plus getting hold of downloaded merged cc unknowingly also hides duplicates.

I tend to stay away from Russian, or other foreign cc downloads myself and stick with the well known cc like Julie J, etc.  

the thing is...
I did uninstall the game like 3 weeks ago and re-installed it a few days ago and only updated my script mods (like WW, NWP, BD, etc) not any CC stuff - and I have this bug only since then... so it is really wierd, because for me, it seems to be a bug caused by one of those script mods... and since other people are having this, too, it even gets wierder :D 

37 minutes ago, thaclone said:

the thing is...
I did uninstall the game like 3 weeks ago and re-installed it a few days ago and only updated my script mods (like WW, NWP, BD, etc) not any CC stuff - and I have this bug only since then... so it is really wierd, because for me, it seems to be a bug caused by one of those script mods... and since other people are having this, too, it even gets wierder :D 

I don't have the bug but also don't use NWP so...

Unless you have other script mods that I don't.

On 4/13/2021 at 2:23 PM, thaclone said:

the thing is...

Now that you say that a script mod may be causing it .... I didn't see this bug since I replaced a mod for animations with Devious Desires which still has some issues. To keep my computer safe from malware there was no alternative for me as I couldn't get any help for the bad mod anywhere which is really sad.

This doesn't mean that it's gone as I didn't play often enough to be sure (there are weeks without this issue) but it could be worth a try.

I have a lot of duplicate CC but given the fact that the load order affects which package is active I don't consider this to be a problem. After loading the pointer of instance-id 123 will not be changed to point to something else. And even if this happens there's no point to cause such issues.