Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

It's true you know.

I think we have their some of their games on loverslab hentai game thread a while ago. :\ If only i know how to Rip Macromedia flash of their sounds assets' date=' i'd apply all Studio.S voice set to oblivion.

Their less hardcore game series are probably "super strip fighter IV". Short of fighting game, with Break Undies & rape special moves.

However the most serious hardcore Tentacle game ever made are 'Fairy Fighting' by eluku, It makes oblivion estrus like a joke. If anyone said estrus is the best, they probably haven't seen everything tentacle rape has to offer.

The monster EGG implants through Nipples scenes are sight to see.. and there are scene far worst than that.

[/quote']

There are flash/swf decompilers, you can search one for ripping.

Cool' date=' i'll check it out. :']

EDITED

O_O japanese text not supported? corrupted?

looks like, It only works on English flashes.

Convert the flash to the format of your choice, then rip.

Which media format type?

Movies?

• 2 weeks later...

I have [studio S] Tortured female voices set. :)

Shit was Sick.

.. you know what i'm talking about?

Once upon a time' date=' this guy kick the girl in the pussy, brand her nipple with red hot iron pokers, punch her tits, Deflowered her then do pussy Fisting choke slams with no oils or margarine or greaseful mean. If the girl faint he simply shock it up with stunt guns or multiple wires. After his done, he piss all his beer on her.

Traditionally on every [studio S'] ryona game productions. it's A Painfully Entertaining delicious voices, sadistic hentai game ever made.

Anyway Here is the raw mp3. Use audacity or other sound forge program to edit them. Oblivion Sounds format are WAV. bitrate-44,100 MONO.16-bit .I'd love to work on it myself but i'm still working on the other modding project Atm. Alternatively, try to replace one of lovers actor rape voice set with it. Is an epic rape win.

Link please (to the game)

Also those sounds would go GREAT for joburg, etc.

Can anyone else upload the Alternate Estrus Sound mod from the nexus? I ask that because I clicked on the link on this page here (post #187) http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=272&page=19&highlight=estrus and apparently the file no longer exists on the nexus.

I made that alternate sound pack for estrus' date=' but it didn't receive any good feedback, so i removed it. i can upload it again if you want...

it doesn't have any english words, its just a less anime-ish girl having a "good time".

for those of you who are curious, you can get it at Download File - 9.7 Mb

I also made another alternate pack with the female sounds from loverspk, but i won't upload that one for fear of retaliation from the author of that mod.

Estrus Alternat Sound Pack.rar

• 1 month later...

I didn't feel like making a new thread, so I'm just gonna ask it here

aside from the estrus tentacle, the midas tentacle and the lovers creature tentacle(the one attached to that woman), are there any other tentacle creatures available?

I didn't feel like making a new thread' date=' so I'm just gonna ask it here

aside from the estrus tentacle, the midas tentacle and the lovers creature tentacle(the one attached to that woman), are there any other tentacle creatures available?

[/quote']

I thought there was a tentacle plant mod floating around here that used resource from Estrus.

I am not sure if Triratna's mod Monstergirl has any or not.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6155

• 4 weeks later...

[/quote']

I heard of the Estrus trap plants, but Midas tentacle? Never heard of it :(. Where can I get it possibly? ;>

BEFORE YOU RUN THIS MOD

BACKUP ALL OF YOUR SAVEGAMES

THIS MOD IS A BETA TEST

REQUIREMENTS:

Estrus

OBSE 20

This mod is a small part of a large project I am working on that was inspired by cotyounoyume's work on Estrus and by a small video posted by modder whose identity is not known to me.

This is your typical drag n' drop Data folder' date=' nothing fancy. It is only the second mod I have released to the public. So please walk into this expecting there to be some problems with it. For the amillionth time, this is a BETA TEST. :D

I appologize for the missing mesh problem in the previous zip file. For those of you who downloaded that, to fix it, find the 'Depraver' folder in your 'Meshes' folder and move it to the 'Creatures' folder. So it should be something like 'C:\Program Files\Bethesda Sofworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Creatures\' and then the Depraver folder.

BUGS REPORTED:

Missing mesh - this has been fixed

Doubled tentacle animations equipped - not solved - although this may actually be nothing more than a halucination brought on by my own paranoia, but I'm pretty sure there's some kind of doubling going on... at least in my game it is... to be fair, you have to pay OBSESSIVELY CLOSE attention to notice it at all.

Thinking of trying this out. Do I need the Estrus esp active or just need to have the meshes textures installed.

[/quote']

I thought there was a tentacle plant mod floating around here that used resource from Estrus.

I am not sure if Triratna's mod Monstergirl has any or not.

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6155

sorry, I was meant to say any other model of tentacle creature (the mod your referring to IIRC was using the same model from estrus)

BEFORE YOU RUN THIS MOD

BACKUP ALL OF YOUR SAVEGAMES

THIS MOD IS A BETA TEST

REQUIREMENTS:

Estrus

OBSE 20

This mod is a small part of a large project I am working on that was inspired by cotyounoyume's work on Estrus and by a small video posted by modder whose identity is not known to me.

This is your typical drag n' drop Data folder' date=' nothing fancy. It is only the second mod I have released to the public. So please walk into this expecting there to be some problems with it. For the amillionth time, this is a BETA TEST. :D

I appologize for the missing mesh problem in the previous zip file. For those of you who downloaded that, to fix it, find the 'Depraver' folder in your 'Meshes' folder and move it to the 'Creatures' folder. So it should be something like 'C:\Program Files\Bethesda Sofworks\Oblivion\Data\Meshes\Creatures\' and then the Depraver folder.

BUGS REPORTED:

Missing mesh - this has been fixed

Doubled tentacle animations equipped - not solved - although this may actually be nothing more than a halucination brought on by my own paranoia, but I'm pretty sure there's some kind of doubling going on... at least in my game it is... to be fair, you have to pay OBSESSIVELY CLOSE attention to notice it at all.

Thinking of trying this out. Do I need the Estrus esp active or just need to have the meshes textures installed.

You need the esp to be active. This mod runs parallel with and interweaves with existing Estrus scripts.

I apologize to everyone here who expected this mod to be completed. I lost a significant amount of the project to hard drive corruption caused by a nasty nasty virus. Then life caved in on me and I ended up hanging on the edge of serious debt. Then I caved in and bought Skyrim instead of groceries.

Right now I'm trying to learn papyrus and totally failing at it. But I'm hellbent on making the Succubus mod I originally envisioned, but for Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

Other npcs keeps doing this covering with their hands animation when naked, I heard it's from one of Estrus new features called shy or something? How I turn this off? Already tried looking at every option in estrus configs but couldnt find anything that has to do with covering yourself/shy.

• 3 weeks later...

I keep getting a weird glitch where the npcs just shrink in size. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling estrus. Move it down in your load order, or make adjustments in your load order by running BOSS, asking for specific load order help etc.

I keep getting a weird glitch where the npcs just shrink in size. Anyone know how to resolve this?

Try uninstalling and then reinstalling estrus. Move it down in your load order' date=' or make adjustments in your load order by running BOSS, asking for specific load order help etc.

[/quote']

Ty. What it was I had a already existing game then installed Estus. I needed to just recreate a new game.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my dear mod community :)

As a lover of tentacles i really enjoy the Estrus mod.

My question is wether its possible to integrate the tentacle animations (like tentaAnim1 found in /Estrus/tentacle/type1) to existing armors via NIF-Skope.

I already tried simply pasting these over with no success.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me wether this is/is not possible.

Also if it is possible please tell me how to do it :D