Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

Any idea how can i turn off this idle anim? My slaves/followers keeps doing this (when they dont have any lowerbody item equipped) and its annoying because they walk around like slugs lol. Couldnt find any option in estrus config for this :/

Oblivion2012-12-1119-16-34-64.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

Ralph - question - where did the collar/wrist and ankle bindings the lass in your screenshot come from? I've been unable to find anything like that in Oblivion mods as yet. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Now only if I could combine the effect of Estrus into the Furo trap. :D

Any idea how can i turn off this idle anim? My slaves/followers keeps doing this (when they dont have any lowerbody item equipped) and its annoying because they walk around like slugs lol. Couldnt find any option in estrus config for this :/

Oblivion2012-12-1119-16-34-64.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

Ralph - question - where did the collar/wrist and ankle bindings the lass in your screenshot come from? I've been unable to find anything like that in Oblivion mods as yet. Any help appreciated' date=' thanks.

Now only if I could combine the effect of Estrus into the Furo trap. :D

[/quote']

Yo - Its yangyang sexybelt stuff, i got them from [AIR]Air_Outfit_Compilation_1.0.omod, tho i have to confess i have no idea where i found that :s probably here on LL somewhere.

Edit: found a version here, the links are still working: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=119&page=279

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I use Estrus 14r2 in Nehrim,works great,I have  Nehrim lovers pack ,MBP and CSR companion mod installed too.I have 2 questions:

Can I modify the spell so it affects both sexes( bad guys need some punishment :P )?and how can I put the spell into my mage companion's spell book?

Does anybody know how to tweak zzContainerTrap English.esp so the companions or other female NPCs can fall into estrus trap while opening the container? For example CM Partners can be given the command to open the container and then estrus stuff would happen....

Does anybody know how to tweak zzContainerTrap English.esp so the companions or other female NPCs can fall into estrus trap while opening the container?

The script you need to amend is: zzFuncEHOnActivate.

Key conditions to inspect would be:

if ( npcRef.IsActor && npcRef.GetIsSex Female && npcRef.GetDisabled == 0 )

You might also want to get and use different Estrus spells. Simple enough to have the container cast the area version on the player/npc for example.

Estrus Random Self spell is the one responsible for starting the trap when opening the container.

However Estrus Random Self is cast on self and there's no way to set the area range the spell can affect. If I change self casting to target or touch casting the spell won't affect anyone. 

Scriptname zzFuncEHOnActivate

ref npcRef
ref containerRef

ref spell1Ref
ref spell2Ref

;;;ƒgƒ‰ƒbƒvÝ’uς݃Rƒ“ƒeƒi‚ðActivate‚·‚é‚Æ‚±‚̃XƒNƒŠƒvƒg‚ª”­“®
Begin Function { containerRef, npcRef }
    ;;;ƒRƒ“ƒeƒi‚ðActivate‚µ‚½NPC‚ªFemale‚È‚ç
    if ( npcRef.IsActor && npcRef.GetIsSex Female && npcRef.GetDisabled == 0 )
        let spell1Ref := zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.spell1Ref
        let spell2Ref := zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.spell2Ref
        ;;;‚»‚ꂪƒvƒŒƒCƒ„[‚È‚çEstrusRandomSelf(spell1ref)ŽÀs
        if ( npcRef != player )
            containerRef.cast spell1Ref npcRef
                    ;;;‚»‚ꂪNPC‚È‚çEstrusRandom(spell2ref)ŽÀs
        Else
            npcRef.cast spell2Ref npcRef
        EndIf
        RemoveEventHandler "OnActivate" zzFuncEHOnActivate ref::containerRef
        let zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.containerList[containerID] := 0
    EndIf

End
;<CSEBlock>
;<CSEStatutoryWarning> This script may contain preprocessor directives parsed by the CSE Script Editor. Refrain from modifying it in the vanilla editor. </CSEStatutoryWarning>
;<CSECaretPos> 866 </CSECaretPos>
;</CSEBlock>

I think I have to change this to some other code. 

if ( npcRef != player ) 

I will try to learn some basic coding. 

The trick is to enable the area spells in zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.

Then you can do something like:

let spell1Ref := zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.spell1Ref

let spell2Ref := zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.spell2Ref
let spell3Ref := zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.spell3Ref

Where spell3Ref is one of the area spells.
I know it works because I'm working on it for ASXCompanion.
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to get this to run with lovers with ok? I had it working a long time ago, but I did a frsh install lately estrus seems to be working fine but the animations from lovers are all jumpy or they dont play or the clothes will stay on

You have two choices:

1. With the current version of Estrus you need to turn off the BU\nudeshy setting.

or

2. Install version 14.2 of Estrus as it is completely compatible with lovers.

Guest ThatOne

The only conflict Estrus should have with LPK is the idle that plays when female characters are undressed. Other than that, there should be no conflicts at all.

You should disable that idle in the settings spell, as mentioned in the comments above, and save, close oblivion and re-start it to get it to go away.

Any problem with LPK probably lies in your load order, or any installation problems\missing files you may have.

Guest ThatOne

You don't need to pay Nexus anything to download... Just register, it's free last time I checked. Much as people here dislike it, the Nexus isn't all THAT bad.

Guest ThatOne

Read the description on the nexus...

- Aiming Npc with Crosshair + Grab-key(Z) + shift: curse stage up(1->2->3 ... 7->8->7->8 ... )
- Aiming Npc with Crosshair + Grab-key(Z) + Gurad(mouse-right-button): curse stage down(2->1) or curse stop
Stage:
1, 2 => set equipment
3~ 6 => preparing capture ( Between 3~5, you need to keep aiming & holding Shift+Z. If you don't do so, npc escapes curse-state. )
7~ 8 => captured

It works perfectly fine. No console commands needed (unless you wish to direct it at your character - in which case I suggest creating an actor copy and using it instead).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ThatOne

Are you running the game with OBSE?

Did you install it properly?

If both of those are answered with "yes", check your load order.