Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

Are you running the game with OBSE?

Did you install it properly?

If both of those are answered with "yes", check your load order.

im new to modding chances aree i effed the install up. the readme isnt all the specific.  might also be missing some req's.

The trick is to enable the area spells in zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.

Then you can do something like:

let spell1Ref := zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.spell1Ref

let spell2Ref := zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.spell2Ref
let spell3Ref := zzContainerTrapCoreQuest.spell3Ref

Where spell3Ref is one of the area spells.
I know it works because I'm working on it for ASXCompanion.

Okay. I created the estrus area spell in the zzEstrus.esp but when I try to reference this spell with spell3Ref in the zzContainerTrapCoreQuest scrpit (in zzContainerTrap English.esp) I get errors. I pasted screenshot it is better that way. 

I am happy that I was able to create estrus area spell that affects both player and other npcs around her.  :D

post-16957-0-21511700-1365447911_thumb.png

looks like you need seperate variables for the chance of each spell, necroRand & necroRope are already being used for the non-area affect version, so you need to rename them to areaRand and areaRope (in all the relevant parts) unless I misunderstand what you're trying to do.

I don't get it.

Maybe I just should replace the spell from ID value in  spell1ref and spell2ref? 

let spell1Ref := GetFormFromMod "zzEstrus.esp" "0021E5F4" ;Stores the reference to the Estrus Random spell.
  if ( spell1Ref == 0 )
   let spell1Ref := DefaultPlayerSpell
  EndIf  let spell2Ref := GetFormFromMod "zzEstrus.esp" "0021E5F7" ;Stores the reference to the Estrus Random Self spell.
  if ( spell2Ref == 0 )
   let spell2Ref := DefaultPlayerSpell
  EndIf

You need to add:-

let spell3Ref := GetFormFromMod "zzEstrus.esp" "00999999" ;Store the reference to the Estrus Explosion spell.
if ( spell3Ref == 0 )
      let spell3Ref := DefaultPlayerSpell
EndIf

Where 999999 is the actual ref of the Estrus Explosion spell. Then you can use it.

You need to add:-

let spell3Ref := GetFormFromMod "zzEstrus.esp" "00999999" ;Store the reference to the Estrus Explosion spell.
if ( spell3Ref == 0 )
      let spell3Ref := DefaultPlayerSpell
EndIf

Where 999999 is the actual ref of the Estrus Explosion spell. Then you can use it.

I tried to do that in the CS Extender but I couldn't save the script. Error. 

I tried just CS and I got error too. 

post-16957-0-87065300-1365558138_thumb.png

post-16957-0-64131000-1365558155_thumb.png

Thanks grega. I added spell3Ref to the list of all those references(?) in the beginning of the script and it saved. 

Something like that:

short spiderRand   ; Estrus Random Spell Chance
short spiderRope   ; Estrus Roper Spell Chance
ref spell1Ref    ; The Estrus Random Spell passed by reference.
ref spell2Ref    ; The Estrus Random Self Spell passed by reference.
ref spell3Ref                   ;Store the reference to the Estrus Explosion spell.
short resetcontainer   ; If true, resets the containerList array on start.
short resetcaster   ; If true, resets the casterList array on start.
float fquestdelaytime   ; Controls the frequency in seconds that the function runs.

Now I have to do the final test to see if all works. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the creature only thing it did was do 1 fireball attack and a few uchainbeast attack type of movement but didnt capture anyone not to mention it disapered after a few mins without grabbing anyone like it was n a timer i have the estrus mod that has curse in it i dont know why the creature version didnt work properly is it supposed to do fatigue since when it dropped my characters health to 0 i had to use a previuse save

Guest ThatOne

the creature only thing it did was do 1 fireball attack and a few uchainbeast attack type of movement but didnt capture anyone not to mention it disapered after a few mins without grabbing anyone like it was n a timer i have the estrus mod that has curse in it i dont know why the creature version didnt work properly is it supposed to do fatigue since when it dropped my characters health to 0 i had to use a previuse save

1. The depraver is indeed on a timer.

2. If it doesn't capture anyone, make sure you placed it in an appropriate location in your load order.

3. The depraver does not work on your player character. If you want your character specifically, you'll either have to use the console to alter the script, or create a copy of your player character and try it instead (console: CreateFullActorCopy).

1. The depraver is indeed on a timer.

2. If it doesn't capture anyone, make sure you placed it in an appropriate location in your load order.

3. The depraver does not work on your player character. If you want your character specifically, you'll either have to use the console to alter the script, or create a copy of your player character and try it instead (console: CreateFullActorCopy).

it does work on your characters without codes just hit it once with fists and it turns hostile i found out why it didnt work it was because i used the first deprave mod while using new estrus i downloaded the new depraved for new estrus and it worked :)

Guest ThatOne

it does work on your characters without codes just hit it once with fists and it turns hostile i found out why it didnt work it was because i used the first deprave mod while using new estrus i downloaded the new depraved for new estrus and it worked :)

Odd. It just unsummons it for me. Probably different esp.

Anyone manage to get the latest version working with Joburg, Lovers with PK, ect? The women always put their clothes back on soon as they take them off :P Common wisdom seems to suggest that you're supposed to turn off breakundies. Did that, doesn't seem to help. I use 14.2 just fine, but I do like the options of the latest release.

Anyone manage to get the latest version working with Joburg, Lovers with PK, ect? The women always put their clothes back on soon as they take them off :P Common wisdom seems to suggest that you're supposed to turn off breakundies. Did that, doesn't seem to help. I use 14.2 just fine, but I do like the options of the latest release.

There is a npc nudeshy or flee option you have to turn off in the estrus settings.