Estrus Thread: because who doesn't love tentacles?

It would be cool if estrus had options to toggle female spectators on/off instead of just male.

Because geez' date=' when a tentacle monster just starts raping some girl in the middle of town, they don't even care. Its like "Meh, another day, another violating tentacle monster."

[/quote']

I've been putting some thought to whether I could make a small esp that adds a some kind of demoralizing aura to the victim that would cause NPC's to flee in terror.

I'm not generally a fan of 'observers', it doesn't really fit my style of roleplaying. But as far as adding options to the Estrus menu goes, that would be a bad move in my current agreement with Cotyounoyume (the author) on what I'm allowed to modify, because it would require me to bundle his plugin with the mod. I'm not willing to do that and risk damaging LL's reputation.

I'm not generally a fan of 'observers'' date=' it doesn't really fit my style of roleplaying.[/quote']

Me neither, so I know what you mean. I read, long ago, that there are 'shame cultures' and 'guilt cultures'. Observation of distressing events seems a common trope in shame cultures.

That is 'It isn't "bad" unless other people know about it'.

I've been trying the beta for a while now' date=' and I havent had ANY problems! And I use a whole bunch of mods:D

[/quote']

That's good news. Have you noticed that the tentacle animation (the one that actually attaches to the victims) appears to be doubled? I think that's the only bug I've noticed in my game so far.

I keep looking through the code for that one. :dodgy:

'It isn't "bad" unless other people know about it'.

That's interesting and it fits some things I've read about as well.

I've been trying the beta for a while now' date=' and I havent had ANY problems! And I use a whole bunch of mods:D

[/quote']

That's good news. Have you noticed that the tentacle animation (the one that actually attaches to the victims) appears to be doubled? I think that's the only bug I've noticed in my game so far.

I keep looking through the code for that one. :dodgy:

'It isn't "bad" unless other people know about it'.

That's interesting and it fits some things I've read about as well.

No, it wasnt double when i tried it. There were some issues with alignment and clipping but i guess thats just because of body-type etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I have some kind of amorphous blob of an idea I've been sitting on. There is no strict plan in any sense of the word.

I have also recently recovered from a virus and/or a registry corruption that disabled all of my user accounts including the Administrator account. I was unable to log in even in safe mode via ctrl+alt+del. So I had to run a repair install of windows which wiped my registry. And has thus far been a major pain in my ass. I'm now running a duel boot system so that I might have a workaround for that kind of bullshit in the future. Anyway, I don't mean to drown you in my life's story but there are also... other problems I have to deal with.

However, anyone is free to use the Depraver mod in any way they see fit. It could probably be combined with the Modified Estrus Trap mod although that would take some tedious work to tie together.

For anyone who is curious, my mod works on duplicate (renamed and altered) scripts that branch off, run parallel to and then tie back into the original Estrus scripts in several places. This is absolutely necessary for the Depraver mod to work as simply altering existing scripts with a plugin will cause form conflicts that crash the game.

I'll be back on the modding scene eventually. I'll likely start my own thread from which to throw down my mods as they happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice but ...

- 1. Description

- Note:

As for this version, the finish of curse/bua motions are not made yet.

However, I got tired of making this MOD.

Therefore, I release this once.

Does that mean he will stop it cuz that Curse/BUA looks interesting. Besides that the old Break Undies Addon did not work properly so this would be a nice way to add it.

Hmm. I'm trying the new version and I get a CTD every time I cast the curse spell. Also, when I cast an estrus the creature disappear after a few second or the hands of my char disappear. I turned off all my mods to see if the problem was on my end, but it didn't change anything. Am I the only one getting this?

Shweet a new update! Shame that it's probably the last :(

@ragindude, that might have to do with how you installed the latest version. Completely delete estrus from oblivion and then reinstall it completely. Hopefully that will work for ya.

Ati video + Oblivion + Missing normal map = CTD.

I were very angry when i learned this the hard way on my Radeon 4870x2. And i were in rage when i found that Nvidia cards are perfectly fine without em.

Tis a shame the new animations aren't BBB yet...

Wait, there are new anims? I looked into the changelog and decided that there are none.

Ati video + Oblivion + Missing normal map = CTD.

I were very angry when i learned this the hard way on my Radeon 4870x2. And i were in rage when i found that Nvidia cards are perfectly fine without em.

Tis a shame the new animations aren't BBB yet...

Wait' date=' there are new anims? I looked into the changelog and decided that there are none.

[/quote']

Yeah that whole "curse spell" thing...

No new animations for the old stuff, but the new stuff obviously has new animations... because, you know... it is new.

Yeah that whole "curse spell" thing...

No new animations for the old stuff' date=' but the new stuff obviously has new animations... because, you know... it is new.[/quote']

Not all new stuff are based on... well, new stuff.