PowerModders X-Cross

This is a mod for Enlit3d's Heroine Rescue Team (HRT) 

For how to get the game and how to use the mod see here : How to mod Enlit3d's HRT

Have a look to all the other mods for HRT: Overview of mods for Heroine Rescue Team

... and have a look to this forum were i post some very nice and funny HRT pictures ?Showroom

by PowerModder (puplished by SurverX)

PowerModders X-Cross Devices. This gives you a small "Showcase Dungeon" for the X-Cross device, it is not a "real" dungeon (but fun :-)). You get two Mods, one containing a Demo Dungeon ("PowerModders XCross Demo") and one with only the devices. Only one Mod can be active at times (move the other one somewere else). You can place the devices with the terrain editor or you can use it in your mods.

The uids are:

• xcrossnormal (with a lot of punish moves!)

• xcrosswall

• xcrosshorizontal

• xcrossmachine

Have fun ?

... and have a look to my Skyrim mods:

FloppyDPSmall.jpg.0ce75067277d8d411d18d1f55fb4c78d.jpg

SurverX floppy settings                Dancing Penis

• 8 months later...

Hi i have a problem,

i cant find the items of this mod, they are not at the devices shop, and they are not in the list of ids,

i used only the object mod i didnt use the dungeon mod. 

i tried using only this one mod erasing all the others and still nothing,

i have no idea of what i can do to fix this.

i tried using the dungeon mod and the decives are only in the dungeon and nowhere else. i cant purchase them or give them trought commands.

(sorry for the bad english its not my first language)

Edited by Boooooooo02
1 hour ago, Boooooooo02 said:

Hi i have a problem,

i cant find the items of this mod, they are not at the devices shop, and they are not in the list of ids,

i used only the object mod i didnt use the dungeon mod. 

i tried using only this one mod erasing all the others and still nothing,

i have no idea of what i can do to fix this.

i tried using the dungeon mod and the decives are only in the dungeon and nowhere else. i cant purchase them or give them trought commands.

(sorry for the bad english its not my first language)

Hi, i will have a look at this. But if you see the devices in the small dungeon you should be able to spawn them via the uid (xcrossnormal) using the console. I have to look what the command is... but not today ?

On 12/24/2021 at 5:34 PM, Surverx said:

Hi, i will have a look at this. But if you see the devices in the small dungeon you should be able to spawn them via the uid (xcrossnormal) using the console. I have to look what the command is... but not today ?

i tried but the only way for me to spawn them is using the terrain editor,

and sorry for the inconvinience