How to mod Enlit3d's game "Heroine Rescue Team" (HRT)

How to get the game and how to install Mods for Enlit3d's HRT

Enlit3d's Heroine Rescue Team ( HRT) is a small, VERY easy to mod 3D sex game. This game is installed in one Minute and it is still < 500MB !

Enlit3d made this game moddable! that was an abolutely smart decision by him and for this kind of game unique i guess. He has a mod site on Reddit but all the mods that used a MEGA link were deleted by the Reddit Spam Robot, so i started to upload my mods for his game here. I will try to collect as many mods as possible here on LoversLab. Heroine Rescue Team is a very special sex game that makes a lot of fun, has alot of mods and is easy to mod so try it ?

You find Enlit3d's game via his Patreon site: Enlit3d Patreon

If you want to post one of your HRT mods on LL see my tutorial here: How to post HRT mods on LL

If you get the known error on loading of the game see my advices to avoid this error here: Load Error...

How to install Mods:

Downlod and unzip the Mod. Copy the mod folder into the .../data folder of the game. It should look like this (example Mod "SXModdingMall3_1"): .../data/SXModdingMall3_1... That's it! In the Mod folder "SXModdingMall3_1" there will be all the mod files: _FilesToLoad.json, and other json files or sub folders. Some Unzip tools create an additional (double) folder like .../data/SXModdingMall3_1/SXModdingMall3_1, that does NOT work.

How to use Mods:

• Dungeons: New Dungeons will be automatically visible in the teleport of the game. Just select the new Dungeon in the teleport and have fun.

• Moves: New moves are automatically available (and will be used by enemies) as a possible h-move. Some moves are only possible as a male, female or futa.

• Items: (Armor, Weapons, Clothes, Custom Bodies and Penis...): New items can be found (automatically) or can be bought in the shop. And normally a mod provides a map or dungeon were you can get the items (e.G.: all items from SurverX can be get in the "Modding Mall"). If a mod does not provide a map and you can not buy it in the shop, try to get it via the "lost Items..." mod. The maps ("Modding Mall", "lost Items...",...) can also be loaded via the console command m_load.

• Devices and other objects (... trees): If the new device comes with a map/dungeon you can just use it, otherwise devices and objects can be placed via the terrain editor into your current map or for your custom map. The terrain editor can be found by loading the map data\_goblin_camp\maps\maptools via the console ("m_load") or in my Modding Mall.

And now... choose a Mod and have fun!

Have a look to all the other mods for HRT: Overview of mods for Heroine Rescue Team

... and have a look to this forum were i post some very nice and funny HRT pictures ?Showroom

... and have a look to my Skyrim mods:

FloppyDPSmall.jpg.0ce75067277d8d411d18d1f55fb4c78d.jpg

SurverX floppy settings                Dancing Penis

Edited by Surverx
  • Surverx changed the title to How to mod Enlit3d's game "Heroine Rescue Team" (HRT)
  • 2 months later...

Is there a way/console command to locate where is a specific item is located?

After a week worth of replays, I am on the way to devise a MOD that replaces some, if not all, dungeon enemies with male counterparts [my assumption is to simply change the outfit and the body, then... WALLA] - making my game a proper 'ACT' one [few females against many males].

But for now, my current test is whether I can change the slot for a certain - in this case, the 'worn_lingerie' and 'worn_panty', those used by 'TALIA'. After few hours scraping most original files and folders, I cannot find it anywhere; all I wanted to do for now, is probably simply change the 'bot' slot to use 'tail' slot.

31 minutes ago, Matsutaka said:

Is there a way/console command to locate where is a specific item is located?

After a week worth of replays, I am on the way to devise a MOD that replaces some, if not all, dungeon enemies with male counterparts [my assumption is to simply change the outfit and the body, then... WALLA] - making my game a proper 'ACT' one [few females against many males].

But for now, my current test is whether I can change the slot for a certain - in this case, the 'worn_lingerie' and 'worn_panty', those used by 'TALIA'. After few hours scraping most original files and folders, I cannot find it anywhere; all I wanted to do for now, is probably simply change the 'bot' slot to use 'tail' slot.

Hi.

With the console command "list_item_ids" you will get a list of all possible items in the game.

With the command "give_item" you can get an item.

[give_item “ITEM_ID” AMOUNT]

For changing the enemies see also my tutorial here: easy modding

Edited by Surverx
  • 8 months later...

Listen I removed all the mods for this game and its still not working after I got an Error 

- error can not read property " 0"  of null

complied 756 ; 126

complied 755 ; 453

complied 773 ; 500

complied 760 ; 337

at array .for each (<anonymous>)

compiled 760 ; 312

compiled 758 ; 374

compiled 813 ; 27

compiled 939 ; 379

compiled 984 ; 250

what caused this error obviously its not mod or file related it happened after i turned game off.

Edited by Xuanfal
4 hours ago, Xuanfal said:

where are these files so that I can fix them?

Hi, this is no file. It is an internal software error.

Please download the game again and start it in a new directory without any mods (just unzip it and start it). It should run without an error (if not, you have a bigger issue).

If the game runs you can place one mod by the other into the data directory and observe if the games runs with the new mod.

Edited by Surverx
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
5 hours ago, 4Letters said:

Does anybody else get the error message that mods don't have FilesToLoad.json? I've checked all of them and they have the necessary files. 

Be sure that the mod folder is directly in the "data" folder of the game.

Some Unzip tools create an additional (double) folder like .../data/SXModdingMall3_1/SXModdingMall3_1, that does NOT work.

Start with only one mod and try until it works. If yes use the other mods.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, S7510 said:

Hi 

I installed the mods but i don't know how tu use it.

Can you give an example?

Hello.

How to use Mods:

• Dungeons: New Dungeons will be automatically visible in the teleport of the game. Just select the new Dungeon in the teleport and have fun.

• Moves: New moves are automatically available (and will be used by enemies) as a possible h-move. Some moves are only possible as a male, female or futa.

• Items: (Armor, Weapons, Clothes, Custom Bodies and Penis...): New items can be found (automatically) or can be bought in the shop. And normally a mod provides a map or dungeon were you can get the items (e.G.: all items from SurverX can be get in the "Modding Mall"). If a mod does not provide a map and you can not buy it in the shop, try to get it via the "lost Items..." mod. The maps ("Modding Mall", "lost Items...",...) can also be loaded via the console command m_load.

• Devices and other objects (... trees): If the new device comes with a map/dungeon you can just use it, otherwise devices and objects can be placed via the terrain editor into your current map or for your custom map. The terrain editor can be found by loading the map data\_goblin_camp\maps\maptools via the console ("m_load") or in my Modding Mall.

If you have a special question please let me know.

Edited by Surverx
  • 10 months later...
On 7/23/2021 at 11:39 PM, Surverx said:

Hi.

With the console command "list_item_ids" you will get a list of all possible items in the game.

With the command "give_item" you can get an item.

[give_item “ITEM_ID” AMOUNT]

For changing the enemies see also my tutorial here: easy modding

I searched the site for two hours, there is no way to find a list of codes, now I have found what you wrote list_item_ids and finally I can continue playing thanks

on the first page of the game if you click on console command it takes you to the last page where there is no console command

what a beautiful thing