Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
33 minutes ago, Spacehaven said:

When I use this mod and ask somone to have sex with me, somoen eles starts a sex scene with me and not the actor i have spoken to earlier. How can I fix that?

Edit: it seems it is usually sex with somone i talked with earlier

 

 

I've never seen that, but if you're getting to shag two for the price of one, you should just hang on in and be grateful

 

Sorry, probably one glass of red too many, and just couldn't resist that

 

😉

 

DQW

Posted
12 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

I'm having a problem where changing the startup guard greet cooldown to any number automatically re-sets it to 0. Any solutions?

Yeah; I have the exact same bug, my solution don't try to change the greet timer

Posted
4 hours ago, aFlyingPandaBear said:

how do i start the show of strength quest

 

Without using the console or the MCM, you need to be Dragonborn (be on the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller quest) then you receive a letter via Courier.

Posted (edited)

Why do I have the hero fame Listener active? I haven't even touched the dark brotherhood

It became active  after I became harbinger

Edited by xyzxyz
Posted (edited)

Is it possible to play this as a male char?

I don't mind if the dialogues don't reflect the gender. In fact, if they feminize my char, all the better.

 

Oh, small suggestion, if I may?

 

Add a "world tour" quest. Have the Dragonborn be brought to all the bigger cities and put on stage in a public square for all the people in town to watch and use at their pleasure.

Could be done as punishment as well.

 

EDIT: After playing a bit as a female char, the walk away chance (which I have have set to 0) doesn't seem to apply to the random events. It would be great if it did that.

EDIT 2: So I got the peace offering quest in Whiterun and am to go to the Silent Moons camp. But before I get there, the collar chokes me out. Don't think that's intended that way, is it?

Edited by Glamour Mask
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had to turn off PW, make a different save, then turn it on again on this new save, because half of the mod features stopped working. And seems it worked, even some events like threesome start appearing(although I'm not gonna be surprised if I'm gonna end up turning off and on mod again after some time....)

But now mod does not recognise me as listener in 'Hero Fame View'(Completed DBH to the point of upgrading new shelter, and I saw mod seeing me being listener).
What can I do about it? Mb try to replay end of main quest of DBH by console commands so mod will trigger me having 'listener' title?

Posted
7 minutes ago, Reksider said:

I had to turn off PW, make a different save, then turn it on again on this new save, because half of the mod features stopped working. And seems it worked, even some events like threesome start appearing(although I'm not gonna be surprised if I'm gonna end up turning off and on mod again after some time....)

But now mod does not recognise me as listener in 'Hero Fame View'(Completed DBH to the point of upgrading new shelter, and I saw mod seeing me being listener).
What can I do about it? Mb try to replay end of main quest of DBH by console commands so mod will trigger me having 'listener' title?

Huh. I turned on test options in debug section. And now titles appeared. Although I had 'Emperor Dead' not 'Listener' (I guess I need to complete NIght Mother's quest that she gives in new shelter?)

Posted
20 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I encounter CTD with the latest version of SKYRIM 1.7.104. When I paste that to Google, they mentioned it is caused by Public Whore.esp as follow:

I'm not sure this is correct. When you got the chance, could you please have a look at that?

 

The log doesn't prove that Enrensen is the cause any more than it proves that Haru from the Immersive Wenches mod is the cause.  All it shows is that a pointer to Enrensen is in the r12 register, a generic guard is in the base pointer register, and there are a handful of references to factions and other characters on the stack.

If anything, it looks like Haru is causing some kind of infinite recursion.  If that caused a stack overflow, that might explain the access violation exception.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...