2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Hmm, I'm trying the Windhelm event after the update, and besides the initial masturbation scene, no Sexlab scenes have started.  The narration boxes keep going as if each section of sexlab scenes finish, but they never happen.  Could someone else try the Windhelm event and see if it works for them?

I can confirm the same issue. Started the Windhelm event and no sex scenes are working, other mod sex scenes are working normal.

10 minutes ago, blahity said:

I can confirm the same issue. Started the Windhelm event and no sex scenes are working, other mod sex scenes are working normal.

I went and did the Whiterun PW intro quest and that ran without a hitch.  Made sure to test the sex queue, worked great (except that not everyone paid and I couldn't remember everyone who didn't. But thats supposed to happen.)  ;) So it seems something broke the Windhelm quest in the update.    

6 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I haven't had a chance to be PW since the update so I don't have any specific help for this instance, but when this happens in general you can try the console command "epc" which is short for "enableplayercontrols", though it doesn't always work.  If you have either BaboDialogue or Captive Dreams installed, both of those have a function in their MCM to return control to player.

I have found its intermittent, most of the time everything works but then sometimes player is frozen, will try epc and see if that fixes it when it happens

6 hours ago, blahity said:

I confirm that too. My LE version dosen't show any animation except masturbation of my PC.

I revert to the old version and everything work.

I installed that optional slavetats 4096 file ages ago - but I only use 1080p, Can I get rid of that file? Are the lower res tats in the  main PW mod now?

I am reverting to 1.24 for now - judging from the comments above.

Love the mod, by the way!

6 minutes ago, Amatum said:

I installed that optional slavetats 4096 file ages ago - but I only use 1080p, Can I get rid of that file? Are the lower res tats in the  main PW mod now?

The 1080 number refers to the vertical resolution of your monitor during play, while 4096x4096 refers to the resolution of the textures.  In the base mod versions of the tattoo textures, the text is only about 30 pixels high.  This will result in significant pixelation/blurring and aliasing issues even at 1080p screen resolution.

Obviously as it's an optional addon, you can safely uninstall the high res tattoo textures if you want to.  Unless you believe that the textures are causing significant performance issues, I would recommend continuing to use them.

1 minute ago, brewmasterhal said:

The 1080 number refers to the vertical resolution of your monitor during play, while 4096x4096 refers to the resolution of the textures.  In the base mod versions of the tattoo textures, the text is only about 30 pixels high.  This will result in significant pixelation/blurring and aliasing issues even at 1080p screen resolution.

Obviously as it's an optional addon, you can safely uninstall the high res tattoo textures if you want to.  Unless you believe that the textures are causing significant performance issues, I would recommend continuing to use them.

Thank you for the information! That helps to understand it a lot.

I just happened to notice it when updating the mod. I'm also always just trying to hunt down anything slavetats-related that may cause my character to get black shading and a big black square on my screen sometimes. It seems to be a combination of devious devices, undressing, starting sexlab scenes and slavetats. Never had it before I installed slavetats. I can get the shading to go away by opening slavetats mcm, loading a tat and unloading and waiting for slavetats to finish. The black square requires me to open and close my map to dismiss it. When it gets really persistent, reloading my character in race-menu sometimes helps. I have no idea ha ha

On 7/25/2023 at 8:20 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I went and did the Whiterun PW intro quest and that ran without a hitch.  Made sure to test the sex queue, worked great (except that not everyone paid and I couldn't remember everyone who didn't. But thats supposed to happen.)  ;) So it seems something broke the Windhelm quest in the update.    

I have the problem with all of the scenes, none of them are starting.

Also some parts of the mcm seems missing, e.g. consequences of turning away....

3 hours ago, nightrazor122 said:

is there way choose animation set for this mod?

Not for this mod specifically. PW generally just calls a random animation from SexLab, so it will pick from whatever animations you have installed. Of course, a specific client request for anal, oral or vaginal sex will pass the relevant animation tag to SexLab.

I have some problems after install the 1.2.5 update, whenever i load a game or change cell, a dialog box pops up saying:''PW Tracker: no jarl found for location index.''

And the windhelm scene doesn't work properly, anim do not start,  box pops up saying :''attempted to add actor while queue full.''

Debug messages seem to be appearing for me(in the console) even with the MCM option disabled. I also keep getting the message about my submissive fame increasing for no apparent reason though the fame isn't actually increasing.

EDIT: I am on SE btw

Edited by wareware
On 7/27/2023 at 2:12 AM, nightrazor122 said:

is there way choose animation set for this mod?

PW doesn't choose the animations generally and works similar to how gristle has stated but that said PW only snends the request for specific animations based on tags i.e anal vaginal oral but it is sexlabs framework that will choose a random animation based on the tag being called on. but that sdoesn't mwean you have no hope, if you want to change the current animation to anouther or change the stage back and forth then i would highly recommend you find download and install sexlab tools as this will let you choose the inimationsyou want to play

Would be really nice if followers would be involved more. For example that the bandits ask for them instead of the player.

Speaking of followers: The NPC approach for followers is still not working for me. Instead of this mods dialogue (asking for the follower) the NPC just have vanilla options.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I disabled the hero fame start midgame but the guards still try it everytime I enter a city.

if your hero fame had already surpassed the target fame and had entered a city with that fame high before disabling then it might have already set your staus in that city as eligable but the guards didn't initially trigger during that visit. but triggered some time on your last visit instead, its usully better to disable before you reach the target fame.

18 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there no dialogue to refuse becoming the PW a second time when the guards bring you infront of the thane?

so far as i know the first allows you to take the strengh approach but if you've already done a quota then the mod conciders you a permanent worker meaning no strengh dialogue on the second quota, but you can use the eligibilty stuff in the mcm to reset your pc to uneligable

39 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Would be really nice if followers would be involved more. For example that the bandits ask for them instead of the player.

Speaking of followers: The NPC approach for followers is still not working for me. Instead of this mods dialogue (asking for the follower) the NPC just have vanilla options.

Agrea  it's a very nice idea. Unfortunally i don't think the maker have time to take idea even fix bug.

The last update was made by someone else and i don't recomment it. Something is wrong with sexlab anim.

But i understand free time  is rare.

I have write a list of bug with a need of neccessary fix but i think i was ignore completly ^^'

29 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

Agrea  it's a very nice idea. Unfortunally i don't think the maker have time to take idea even fix bug.

The last update was made by someone else and i don't recomment it. Something is wrong with sexlab anim.

But i understand free time  is rare.

I have write a list of bug with a need of neccessary fix but i think i was ignore completly ^^'

Which version would you recommend that has working follower approaches?

No problems with Sl anims yet.

Edited by xyzxyz
6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there no dialogue to refuse becoming the PW a second time when the guards bring you infront of the thane?

Assuming you have it set in the MCM for refusal to have no consequences, then you should just hit the 'ESC' key to leave the dialogue (what the Creation Kit calls 'walk away') when the guard force greets you. Then you won't be brought before the thane. 

15 hours ago, lcewolf said:

If you send me the list I'll at least document it. I'm on pause here for the foreseeable future, but maybe someone else will be up to the challenge of fixing them

On 7/15/2023 at 12:03 AM, lcewolf said:

@Visio Diaboli

I don't know if it was already report but when i use Public Whore with Skyrim LE

After Vedia quest race to the jarl. I can't have or see the special text: What you get me into to.//Why did you do this to me?

I still remember them and when i open Tes5edit i can see them but something is wrong.

It's link to did you succeed?

image.png.4316a9346aec289c0ab1cfc18fa52f86.png

Both answer require this but do not apear at all after the quest.

image.png.3483fab3e9f094ebbba37450e4c55be7.png

«What Vedia told you» can be ask at anyone.

Also the MCM locking option do not work.

Taking you inventory either.

Can you repair it?

@Visio Diaboli It's what i had mention before.

23 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Which version would you recommend that has working follower approaches?

No problems with Sl anims yet.

For follower approaches i need to check it but i use LE version.