16 minutes ago, sirgilly said:

Unfortunately all versions have this error on FNIS, not sure what the issue is:

Well if you are on SE you should only be using the SE version. Since you have fnis, you can run the program GenerateFNISforModders on the text file in the DoM meshes folder to generate the new behavior file

54 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Well if you are on SE you should only be using the SE version. Since you have fnis, you can run the program GenerateFNISforModders on the text file in the DoM meshes folder to generate the new behavior file

I only use the SE version, all version refers to the last 3 versions updated today. I have never done that before with the modders and a little worried about messing it up. I might wait for new version to be sure.

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This last one only for LE users. With the one 1h ago and the correct FNIS file, you should be good.

I think this may have buggered the SE version, FNIS animation problem and then when loading the save it said paradise halls has stopped and it wont restart. Reverting.

I figure I better go ahead and get these notes posted, as updates are coming quickly at the moment.

• In 2.5.1, we're still getting some animation weirdness.  If you have a slave masturbate, and then after stopping masturbation, you have her pose ("Pose for me, pretty!"), then if she chooses to stop posing, she'll revert to the masturbating animation.  

• How about a mappable hotkey for "What kind of slave/person are you, exactly?"  It's the only DoM infopane dialogue that doesn't have a hotkey.  It'd be quite useful for AYGAS slaves that don't have the dialogue especially.  

• "You can punish me for posture."  We talked about this dialogue before, and as I recall, we got stuck on the immovable "for".  I've thought about it some more, and I have some solutions to offer.  "You can punish me for my bad posture."  I think that's the best option, but if that doesn't work, another option might be, "You can punish me for posture correction."

• I've finally figured out what's causing dialogue to get "stuck" on screen—it happens any time you use a DoM hotkey while there's already dialogue from that same slave still being displayed.  It happens even if the slave would have dialogue on screen, but it's currently being "covered" by dialogue from another source.  But using a hotkey on one slave while another NPC has dialogue on screen doesn't cause the bug.  If you gag a slave so she can't speak, then you can safely spam hotkeys without causing the bug.  

• Slaves are crying a lot more these days, which—you're right—is advantageous for resignation training.  But a lot of the crying doesn't seem to generate "what's wrong?" options, which then makes ME sad.  And just in general, it seems kind of excessive.  A lot of slaves basically just cry non-stop until they reach 100 Resignation and 100 Fear.  It'd be better if their moods were a bit more changeable.  

• I'm not sure if this is PAHE core or DoM, but slaves are way too reluctant to consent to sex.  Even loyal/loving slaves with sensual personalities, 100 submission training, and 70+ sex training are still frequently refusing sex.  That just doesn't make sense.

• Does scolding for cowering actually do anything?  I'd expect it to increase Fear Training, but I haven't been able to notice it affecting anything.

• Can slaves be made to turn and face Mistress when praising/scolding via hotkeys the same as they do when you actually open the dialogue menu?

• Body inspection → "Come here like a [the] good slave you are." OR "Come here like a good slave."

• Still seems to be way too easy for slaves to cum during body inspection.

• Slaves not cooperating during body inspection generating a "not_respectful" reason still seems really weird.  I'd suggest a "defiance" reason that generates submission training.

• Personality jsons for mod NPCs break every time your load order changes.  Is there a way to set this up to generalise them?

• It's way too hard to get slaves to fall in love these days.  I just finished a quite long playthrough, and I had half a dozen slaves with me from very early on, plus a bunch of others that I kept around for a while and then sent to HSH or left in a Display Model somewhere or the like.  In many dozens of hours, only two fell in love, and maybe 3–4 more became loyal.  I had one who I picked up in the first hour or two of play, who had a great, compliant personality, and who I gave loads of attention, and she never transitioned from "Loyal" to "In Love" despite having loads of orgasms and maxing every training stat (even 900 combat).  I had another slave that I captured very early who again had a nice personality and received loads of attention, and she never even became "Loyal"—she stayed "Broken" for many dozens of hours.  

2 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I'm aware, but it's still a pain.  Since DoM uses separate, individual files for each NPC you want to customise, it could get really tedious really quickly.

So I guess you are modifying NPC from another mod. I can just put a mask to remove the first 2 digits, you might get two NPC with the same base ID but that would be very unlikely.

All right, first post, but I'm desperate.

I've tried a new save, swapping mods, auto patchers, nothing has worked. My game cannot get AYGAS and DOM to work together, as in if both are installed I have no MCM for AYGAS, and if I try to pull a fast one and install both mods in two different orders (AYGAS > DOM) my game crashes. If I uninstall DOM, AYGAS gets its MCM back. Can anyone here help? Also posting on AYGAS.

(Also, no idea how to post Load order so any help would be appreciated.)

5 hours ago, bnub345 said:

6 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Unfortunately all versions have this error on FNIS, not sure what the issue is:

>>Warning: Inconsistent mod DiaryOfMine. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (199) and corresponding behavior file (191)<<

My bad again, the FNIS file and behavior file were inconsistent. The download was updated. That's for SE only, since LE was updated by bnub.

4 minutes ago, rottingMan said:

I've tried a new save, swapping mods, auto patchers, nothing has worked. My game cannot get AYGAS and DOM to work together, as in if both are installed I have no MCM for AYGAS, and if I try to pull a fast one and install both mods in two different orders (AYGAS > DOM) my game crashes. If I uninstall DOM, AYGAS gets its MCM back. Can anyone here help? Also posting on AYGAS.

No need to post on AYGAS, it was not updated in a long time and is likely not the cause of your problem.

Are you using a mod manager, which one? If not you should, try MO2.

AYGAS should be installed first. Then PAHE. Then DoM with the AYGAS patch.

Edited by TrollAutokill

22 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

No need to post on AYGAS, it was not updated in a long time and is likely not the cause of your problem.

Are you using a mod manager, which one? If not you should, try MO2.

AYGAS should be installed first. Then PAHE. Then DoM with the AYGAS patch.

All right, gimme one second. Vortex btw, been using it for a while. I know it isn't always the best, but the UI so far makes more sense to me.

So after reading and thinking for more than two seconds, I realized I have done everything you have said so far. Is there any other possible cause?

Edited by rottingMan
My dumbass forgot about the patch in the instillation.
25 minutes ago, rottingMan said:

All right, gimme one second. Vortex btw, been using it for a while. I know it isn't always the best, but the UI so far makes more sense to me.

So after reading and thinking for more than two seconds, I realized I have done everything you have said so far. Is there any other possible cause?

Are you using LE or SE? If SE are you using the version from 1h ago. Did you run FNIS.

If it's just the MCM missing type in console: setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1

If it's the crash, try with just sexlab+zaz then add PAHE, then AYGAS and then DoM.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Are you using LE or SE? If SE are you using the version from 1h ago. Did you run FNIS.

If it's just the MCM missing type in console: setstage SKI_configmanagerinstance 1

If it's the crash, try with just sexlab+zaz then add PAHE, then AYGAS and then DoM.

No crash, however still no MCM. I tried the console command, nothing. I reinstalled the newest version.

SE, I ran FNIS before every game boot.

Should I just put down my load order, though it is rather large...

Edited by rottingMan
Adding to my post
5 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

I figure I better go ahead and get these notes posted, as updates are coming quickly at the moment.

• In 2.5.1, we're still getting some animation weirdness.  If you have a slave masturbate, and then after stopping masturbation, you have her pose ("Pose for me, pretty!"), then if she chooses to stop posing, she'll revert to the masturbating animation.  

It turns out I forgotten to recompile the HSH part, I will upload 2.5.2 soon with all the latest bugs corrected including posing.

• How about a mappable hotkey for "What kind of slave/person are you, exactly?"  It's the only DoM infopane dialogue that doesn't have a hotkey.  It'd be quite useful for AYGAS slaves that don't have the dialogue especially.  

In the MCM menu hotkey tab, that's the first dialogue hotkey on the right pane and it should work on all NPCs

• "You can punish me for posture."  We talked about this dialogue before, and as I recall, we got stuck on the immovable "for".  I've thought about it some more, and I have some solutions to offer.  "You can punish me for my bad posture."  I think that's the best option, but if that doesn't work, another option might be, "You can punish me for posture correction."

"bad posture" would sound too harsh for well trained slave. I prefer "posture  correction"

• I've finally figured out what's causing dialogue to get "stuck" on screen—it happens any time you use a DoM hotkey while there's already dialogue from that same slave still being displayed.  It happens even if the slave would have dialogue on screen, but it's currently being "covered" by dialogue from another source.  But using a hotkey on one slave while another NPC has dialogue on screen doesn't cause the bug.  If you gag a slave so she can't speak, then you can safely spam hotkeys without causing the bug.  

• Slaves are crying a lot more these days, which—you're right—is advantageous for resignation training.  But a lot of the crying doesn't seem to generate "what's wrong?" options, which then makes ME sad.  And just in general, it seems kind of excessive.  A lot of slaves basically just cry non-stop until they reach 100 Resignation and 100 Fear.  It'd be better if their moods were a bit more changeable.  

Recent changes include sad chance is sensitive to the amount of punishment events (pain, rape, told-off, insults) and ashamed is dependent on humiliation events (shame, rape, orgasms, new sexual experiences). It was set up at 50% of the chance as before and 50% with events. I changed it to 75% 25% in 2.5.2 to see if it is more stable.

• I'm not sure if this is PAHE core or DoM, but slaves are way too reluctant to consent to sex.  Even loyal/loving slaves with sensual personalities, 100 submission training, and 70+ sex training are still frequently refusing sex.  That just doesn't make sense.

This is PAHE see with @CliftonJD

• Does scolding for cowering actually do anything?  I'd expect it to increase Fear Training, but I haven't been able to notice it affecting anything.

Try again in 2.5.2

• Can slaves be made to turn and face Mistress when praising/scolding via hotkeys the same as they do when you actually open the dialogue menu?

I don't know how to do that unfortunately. But I am pretty sure it exists.

• Body inspection → "Come here like a [the] good slave you are." OR "Come here like a good slave."

Will change next time I fire the CK.

• Still seems to be way too easy for slaves to cum during body inspection.

That's reduced in 2.5.2

• Slaves not cooperating during body inspection generating a "not_respectful" reason still seems really weird.  I'd suggest a "defiance" reason that generates submission training.

It is "didnt_listen" not "not_respectful", but that's a small reason and it should be stronger. Changed to strong reason and "didnt_obey" waiting for a better naming.

• Personality jsons for mod NPCs break every time your load order changes.  Is there a way to set this up to generalise them?

Added logical AND 0xFFFFFF so last 4 bits are not used. It should solve the problem.

• It's way too hard to get slaves to fall in love these days.  I just finished a quite long playthrough, and I had half a dozen slaves with me from very early on, plus a bunch of others that I kept around for a while and then sent to HSH or left in a Display Model somewhere or the like.  In many dozens of hours, only two fell in love, and maybe 3–4 more became loyal.  I had one who I picked up in the first hour or two of play, who had a great, compliant personality, and who I gave loads of attention, and she never transitioned from "Loyal" to "In Love" despite having loads of orgasms and maxing every training stat (even 900 combat).  I had another slave that I captured very early who again had a nice personality and received loads of attention, and she never even became "Loyal"—she stayed "Broken" for many dozens of hours.  

Let's see if it is better in 2.5.2. I put the same norm as for other moods which is 10% or 100% depending on the event triggering the mood swing. Before it was always 10% for inlove/loyal.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

In the MCM menu hotkey tab, that's the first dialogue hotkey on the right pane and it should work on all NPCs

That's the verbose "What kind of slave are you?" dialogue—sans "exactly"—not the numerical version.

Recent changes include sad chance is sensitive to the amount of punishment events (pain, rape, told-off, insults) and ashamed is dependent on humiliation events (shame, rape, orgasms, new sexual experiences). It was set up at 50% of the chance as before and 50% with events. I changed it to 75% 25% in 2.5.2 to see if it is more stable.

It sounds like it's probably more of a circular design issue than a matter of tuning, then.  If punishment events make them sad, and sadness makes them cry, and then you're incentivised to punish them for crying, it just becomes a loop they never get out of.  Maybe scolding and rape/pain should be separated in this mechanic so that you can scold them for crying without locking them into crying forever?  Especially when you scold + comfort, which is what I usually do when comfort is an option, it seems like that should cool them down rather than reinforcing the cycle of weeping.  

It is "didnt_listen" not "not_respectful", but that's a small reason and it should be stronger.

It's "didnt_listen" for refusing comfort.  But refusing body inspection is—maybe mistakenly—generating "not_respectful".  

Changed to strong reason and "didnt_obey" waiting for a better naming.

You don't like "defiance"?  You could also go with "disobedience", but that connotes less physicality, so I don't think it's quite as on the money as "defiance".

6 hours ago, rottingMan said:

Read the recent pages of the AYGAS support thread.  I went through this not too long ago, and several others have come along with the same thing since.  Installation is quite finicky, but if you do all that correctly and still have trouble, it's almost certainly a load order issue.

3 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

It sounds like it's probably more of a circular design issue than a matter of tuning, then.  If punishment events make them sad, and sadness makes them cry, and then you're incentivised to punish them for crying, it just becomes a loop they never get out of.  Maybe scolding and rape/pain should be separated in this mechanic so that you can scold them for crying without locking them into crying forever?  Especially when you scold + comfort, which is what I usually do when comfort is an option, it seems like that should cool them down rather than reinforcing the cycle of weeping.  

Still thinking about this.  This would definitely be a lot more complex, but is there a way you can track the last X events (praise, punish, comfort, etc.), ideally assigning weights to them (e.g., praise = +1, comfort = +2, scold = -1, pain/rape = -2)?  Then you could determine the chance to be sad based on the balance of recent events (maybe X = 5 or so?) within some bounds, so maybe the probability P of being sad would be 10% ≤ P ≤ 90%.  (Never mind the specific numbers, of course.  I just picked easy numbers to illustrate the idea.)

You might could do something similar for shame, but I don't really have an opinion about that behaviour yet, because in my experience, crying has been just completely dominating other moods.

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia