Still having problems...

Using v1.4.1 I used this relative load order:

PAHE(esm) - pahe extras - HSH - AYGAS - DoM (no interactive bsdm, mias lair, babo dialog. but all mods with the relevant patches for one another)

and AYGAS didn't initialize itself (no mcm entry, no dialog entries, nothing).

also "come here->check body" did semi-work, it teleported pc and slave into the same spot but didn't play an animation.

So far so good.

Updated DoM to 1.4.2 today and changed the relative load order to:

PAHE(esm) - DoM - pahe extras - HSH - AYGAS (again no ibdsm and mods patched up)

In this config AYGAS comes up after a while but "come here->check body" breaks the game: input is mostly ignored, operating the main menu works but favorites/items/spells can't be opened and interaction with people or objects is broken as well. while in my earlier testing pulling a different weapon did indeed help to get out of some stucky situations here it is now impossible to pull out a weapon. can only close the game and restart.

I'm still unsure about the load order. First post says to load DoM directly after PAHE but doesn't really say where to put HSH and AYGAS. Please make this a little more clear.

Since DoM overwrites scripts of the other mods i'd expect DoM to come after HSH and AYGAS -- in MO2 file overwrite terms and also in esp order.

Please clarify.

On 4/28/2021 at 8:12 PM, the0fromnexus said:

Still having problems...

Using v1.4.1 I used this relative load order:

PAHE(esm) - pahe extras - HSH - AYGAS - DoM (no interactive bsdm, mias lair, babo dialog. but all mods with the relevant patches for one another)

and AYGAS didn't initialize itself (no mcm entry, no dialog entries, nothing).

also "come here->check body" did semi-work, it teleported pc and slave into the same spot but didn't play an animation.

So far so good.

Updated DoM to 1.4.2 today and changed the relative load order to:

PAHE(esm) - DoM - pahe extras - HSH - AYGAS (again no ibdsm and mods patched up)

In this config AYGAS comes up after a while but "come here->check body" breaks the game: input is mostly ignored, operating the main menu works but favorites/items/spells can't be opened and interaction with people or objects is broken as well. while in my earlier testing pulling a different weapon did indeed help to get out of some stucky situations here it is now impossible to pull out a weapon. can only close the game and restart.

I'm still unsure about the load order. First post says to load DoM directly after PAHE but doesn't really say where to put HSH and AYGAS. Please make this a little more clear.

Since DoM overwrites scripts of the other mods i'd expect DoM to come after HSH and AYGAS -- in MO2 file overwrite terms and also in esp order.

Please clarify.

Try in console

Setstage SKI_ConfigMangerInstance 0

That should restart MCM if I am not mistaken.

Yes DoM should be loaded after pahe, HSH and AYGAS. And ignore the dialogue under "come here slave" for the moment it's still wip. You can use safely "you have been a good/bad slave" and check slave value or order to touch yourself though.

On 4/26/2021 at 6:34 PM, the0fromnexus said:

Tried this mod yesterday, and it brings PAHE to another level. Nice work, thank you!

You re welcome.

Few tidbits/bugs/suggestions.

I'm quite happy that the debug output is there because it's not really that clear what praise and punishment refers to when it's applied. I have a potato pc and therefore a ton of script lag, and often enough it's the script lag that sometimes comes in between and then the punishmena applied for a minor thing while the previous big, bad thing is forgotten. Oh well.

Yes that's expected, especially the debug to log file can be hard for a potato pc.

This has more of an impact for condolescing. I've often wanted to huggle a slave and generally be nice but they got mood swings before i was through the dialog tree and instead they were encouraged for ... something random/minor, and were quite often left confused.

I'd prefer a separate dialog option for condolescence that shows up only when they are sad, since that makes things more clear.

And on top, if a master praise

Good ideas I add them to my list. The mood swing is a problem, on my list for later.

s a slave for crying that is another level of sadistic cruelty that could be used for something interesting.

About confused: I haven't understood the mechanic behind what leaves slaves confused. I tell this slave to fight, train them up to level 100 fighting skills and yet handing them an axe leaves them confused. Or I want to take off a collar as a sign of goodwill, and it only leaves them confused. Same as giving fancy clothes.

Equipment is still in wip stage...

Since you mentioned stockholm syndrome and interactions, does aborting a dialog do anything? I've tried training obedience by "I'm going to fuck you" until they give in, but then not doing anything. I'd expect a rebellious/not-so-broken slave to be relieved and a loyal/in-love slave to be disappointed (because if they were horny enough they might have been looking forward to it? It doesn't always do an aggressive animation after all).

Same goes for other punishment options. Basically just bark instead of bite to test their obedience. Sometimes the reward is not doing anything.

Disclaimer: Got as far as loyal. Haven't reached in-love yet. Maybe I spoke too soon.

Ideas welcome. But I don't know of anyways to check for dialogue abort

Lastly, thoughts about how to reward a slave with something more substantial than praise? Huuuugs? Maybe have a not-so-shy slave ask to share the bed? Or a friend of a shy slave point out a secret crush on the master?

There are a lot of options with a psychology model like this and i'm curious what else you'll add in over time.

Well I first need to make those animations work. Skyrim is so picky with giving back player's control after an animation.

EDIT: And checking pants doesn't do anything. PC and NPC and up in the same spot but no animation happens. What am i doing wrong? Yes i did re-run FNIS and the usual things. Running HSH+AYGAS but not slavetats or any bondage thing, if that matters. Curiously, aygas didn't seem to have started up (no MCM entry). No "Your body is going to make me some coin" either.

EDIT2: Does consensual stuff eg. with SLEN do anything, or does PAHE only handle its own dialog options?

Great mod I love the personality it gives to the slaves. I got it at 1.3.1 and it is already at 1.4.2. Now I already tried downloading the new version and the features look amazing the text is more lifelike and I like the more options for come here slave. However whenever I do something that needs an animation like the inspection I get teleported to god knows where and everything bugs out after that. Any specific things I need to do when updating from older versions? I would really hate to have to give up this save if I want to enjoy the new features

On 4/27/2021 at 9:49 AM, Jakub089 said:

The undress and inspect choices in the 'come here' dialogue cause my character to freeze and be unable to do anything. Not even bring up the inventory.  Is this a known issue? I have Zaz but not the other optional animation packs.

Yes it is a known issue. I hope to figure it out soon.

47 minutes ago, kenobiwanowitsch said:

Great mod I love the personality it gives to the slaves. I got it at 1.3.1 and it is already at 1.4.2. Now I already tried downloading the new version and the features look amazing the text is more lifelike and I like the more options for come here slave. However whenever I do something that needs an animation like the inspection I get teleported to god knows where and everything bugs out after that. Any specific things I need to do when updating from older versions? I would really hate to have to give up this save if I want to enjoy the new features

Newer versions should be backward compatible. But the animation part is buggy, yes. Avoid it until further notice.

pahslave:

towards the end of the Function TrainAfterPunished

original line reads:

Spoiler

if !PlayerRef
        PlayerRef = Game.GetPlayer()
    EndIf
;    actor_alias.setRelationshipRank(PlayerRef, actor_alias.getRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) - 1)
    if getActorRef().getRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) > -4
        getActorRef().setRelationshipRank(PlayerRef, getActorRef().getRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) - 1)
    endif

why change that to this:

Spoiler

; -=TAK=- Relationship rank can go up after stockholm syndrom
        if !PlayerRef
        EndIf
        getActorRef().setRelationshipRank(PlayerRef, getActorRef().getRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) - 1)
    endif

next in slavemind:

towards the end of the Function StopPoseByFormula()

original like reads:

Spoiler

If RandomFloat() < chance
            slave.actor_alias.RemoveFromFaction(PAHPosing)
            return true
        EndIf

why change that to this:

Spoiler

return true
        EndIf

if you return true in that formula, you stopped posing, should no longer be in the posing faction

5 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

pahslave:

towards the end of the Function TrainAfterPunished

original line reads:

Hide contents

if !PlayerRef
    EndIf
;    actor_alias.setRelationshipRank(PlayerRef, actor_alias.getRelationshipRank(PlayerRef) - 1)
    endif

why change that to this:

Hide contents

; -=TAK=- Relationship rank can go up after stockholm syndrom
        if !PlayerRef
        EndIf
    endif

This is just a copy paste mistake I believe. No worries since PlayerRef should already been set. Actually PlayerRef should be initialized once and for all instead of everywhere in the code as it is now. I didn't bother to correct it now since it just a minor annoyance.

I will try to put PlayerRef initialization in PAHSlave OnBootstrap and AfterAssign() only. I will remove all the unecessary ones and report to you if it works. It should increase the overall script speed, because it is in a lot of OnUpdate() functions.

next in slavemind:

towards the end of the Function StopPoseByFormula()

original like reads:

Hide contents

slave.actor_alias.RemoveFromFaction(PAHPosing)
            return true
        EndIf

why change that to this:

Hide contents

return true
        EndIf

if you return true in that formula, you stopped posing, should no longer be in the posing faction

Last one, in pah+DoM remove from faction is being taken care by the behaviour "state pose" automatically, like for other behaviours and mind mood states. You need this line in PAHE alone cause "state pose" is not used. And if you change it that would break the interface with HSH as HSH does not call slave.SetPose() and slave never enters posed behaviour. I hacked HSH and corrected that since I already needed to hack the faulty file in HSH.

In phhshstoragefunctions.psc:

Function PoseAnim(Actor slave, string PoseAnim)

PHHSHHouseSlave slaveRef = SlaveRef(slave)
    if (slaveRef == None)   ;  This is the PAH slave case
        Debug.Sendanimationevent(slave, poseanim)
        PAHSlave slaveAlias = PAHFunctions.GetSlave(slave) ; Get PAH slave reference
        if (slaveAlias != None)
            slaveAlias.should_pose = true  ;  Needed to punish slave if not posing
            slaveAlias.setPose(1)                 ; TAK Needed to start pose behaviour
            slaveAlias.Wait()
        endif
    else

8 hours ago, hallo1126 said:

Hello, I would be very interested in your personal modlist for how you go those results. Aila (who?) and Uthgerd looking very good for example and I want to replicate your game.

Aila is just a bandit automatically renamed by PAHE.

Uthgerd and bandit cute look comes from Botox for Skyrim, search for it on nexus for Skyrim Special Edition. Totally unrealistic mod ?

Also check Saadia from Botox she is one of my favorite.

3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is just a copy paste mistake I believe. No worries since PlayerRef should already been set.

ahh ok, just seemed odd that playerref was defined before its usage then changed to after, but yes it was originally written as :

Spoiler

if !player
        player = Game.GetPlayer()
    EndIf

same as the core, but i changed it to playerref when made it a property to make it easier for the ck to auto-add the property so i didn't need to manually define all those slaves when i added it as a property

ahh ok, just seemed odd that playerref was defined before its usage then changed to after, but yes it was originally written as :

Hide contents

if !player
        player = Game.GetPlayer()
    EndIf

same as the core, but i changed it to playerref when made it a property to make it easier for the ck to auto-add the property so i didn't need to manually define all those slaves when i added it as a property

My tests show that having PlayerRef setup in bootstrap and afterassign is sufficient. All the checks in the other functions (around 20 of them) are superfluous.

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Aila is just a bandit automatically renamed by PAHE.

Uthgerd and bandit cute look comes from Botox for Skyrim, search for it on nexus for Skyrim Special Edition. Totally unrealistic mod ?

Also check Saadia from Botox she is one of my favorite.

So the whole Alice in Wonderland type clothing and hair set of Ailia as well as makeup and so on was generated by PAHE/Botox? Now that strikes me as odd. Will definitely install those though! But I think there is still more missing to actually replicate that. I basically currently have straight vanilla skyrim (apart from a few gameplay mods, long time ago since I last played it) and never did any graphics mods, so thats why I am asking such a noob question.

11 minutes ago, hallo1126 said:

So the whole Alice in Wonderland type clothing and hair set of Ailia as well as makeup and so on was generated by PAHE/Botox? Now that strikes me as odd. Will definitely install those though! But I think there is still more missing to actually replicate that. I basically currently have straight vanilla skyrim (apart from a few gameplay mods, long time ago since I last played it) and never did any graphics mods, so thats why I am asking such a noob question.

The armors are from BDO team. I just did my own Armor replacer from their work. On top of Botox I use fairskin and some eyes replacer, that's basically it.

23 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

The armors are from BDO team. I just did my own Armor replacer from their work. On top of Botox I use fairskin and some eyes replacer, that's basically it.

BDO team? Own armor replacer? Again, sorry for the stupid questions, I tend to need some handholding for this type of stuff even though I am a programmer myself irl lol. Also does the Aila outfit count as armor?

8 minutes ago, hallo1126 said:

BDO team? Own armor replacer? Again, sorry for the stupid questions, I tend to need some handholding for this type of stuff even though I am a programmer myself irl lol. Also does the Aila outfit count as armor?

BDO armors can be found in loverslab or shacken-mods. For a full Armor replacer look at BD Armor replacer on the Nexus.

38 minutes ago, hallo1126 said:

So the whole Alice in Wonderland type clothing and hair set of Ailia as well as makeup and so on was generated by PAHE/Botox? Now that strikes me as odd. Will definitely install those though!

Yeah so her appearance can be replicated if you install Botox for Skyrim, it's a mod that replaces a whole bunch of female NPCs, both unique (like Saadia in Whiterun), and non-unique, like bandits and so on. Botox will make her face, hair and makeup look like that, and Paradise Halls will automatically give non-unique NPCs a lore/race friendly name, so they aren't just called "bandit" when they are your slave. You can turn on automatic renaming in the Paradise Halls MCM, it is off by default. You can also toggle an option for race-correct names, if it is on, Nords will get names like Gutherd etc. for example. If it's off, the names may not match up with the race of the slave, so its totally a personal preference. (Game menu, Mod Configuration, Paradise Halls Reborn)

Personally I would recommend "Prettier Bandits" over Botox for Skyrim, but to each his own. Here's a link to Prettier Bandits, and don't let the title image fool you, he hasn't changed that picture in years, the actual in-game characters look much nicer than that photo lol.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2906-prettier-bandits/

24 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

BDO armors can be found in loverslab or shacken-mods. For a full Armor replacer look at BD Armor replacer on the Nexus.

19 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Yeah so her appearance can be replicated if you install Botox for Skyrim, it's a mod that replaces a whole bunch of female NPCs, both unique (like Saadia in Whiterun), and non-unique, like bandits and so on. Botox will make her face, hair and makeup look like that, and Paradise Halls will automatically give non-unique NPCs a lore/race friendly name, so they aren't just called "bandit" when they are your slave. You can turn on automatic renaming in the Paradise Halls MCM, it is off by default. You can also toggle an option for race-correct names, if it is on, Nords will get names like Gutherd etc. for example. If it's off, the names may not match up with the race of the slave, so its totally a personal preference. (Game menu, Mod Configuration, Paradise Halls Reborn)

Personally I would recommend "Prettier Bandits" over Botox for Skyrim, but to each his own. Here's a link to Prettier Bandits, and don't let the title image fool you, he hasn't changed that picture in years, the actual in-game characters look much nicer than that photo lol.

Thanks guys, and so my journey begins. Speaking of, you guys recommend that huge skyrim graphics modlist website or is it considered bad for adult mods?

18 minutes ago, hallo1126 said:

Thanks guys, and so my journey begins. Speaking of, you guys recommend that huge skyrim graphics modlist website or is it considered bad for adult mods?

I just use an ENB and texture mods that I think look good. Just try whatever you like and see how your framerate is. Look up textures for things like flora, grass, trees, mountains, forts, cities, etc.

Adult mods tend to use a lot of scripts, while graphical mods just put stress on a different part of the game. So you can use any texture mods in theory if your PC can handle it and your performance is good. Just try some things out, see what works.

You can try this mod for starters:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23283 It's a texture pack of most parts of the game, and they are pretty decent. If you can run that without problems then you can move on to specialized textures, if you want it to look even better, with mods like Granite Mountains or Folkvangr Grass. I use both of those and a shit ton of adult mods without issue, so it just comes down to hardware ultimately.

11 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Or you can combine both ? In this case put Botox first and then Prettier bandits.

Dear testers, there will be no update this week despite the numerous bugs. Sometimes RL catches up.

For next version I would like to fine-tune the training process which I believe is still a bit too fast. Also the shock process is way too fast and bugged.

What do you gals/guys think according to your recent experience with version 1.4.2?

submission and respect both seemed to increase very easily but other stats like combat seemed quite slow, had a slave with me for most of the blades/dragonborn vanilla quest to stop auldin and the dawnguard quest and combat is still only around 70

Seem to also get a period dialogue line " i thought i told you to speak to me" even with respect at 100

49 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

What do you gals/guys think according to your recent experience with version 1.4.2?

i only done one long deep run.

Based on this i have some suggestions/ideas:

S1 - Pls add new mind option dialoge menu: "come here slave", "let have sirius chat"

S2 - pls give more clear indication some where the new spells how long spell altering effect take place? peramanent? or let say 60 secund? in spell discreption not shown.

S3 - same for new poition.

S4 - if possible give player chance to change how hard/slow or quick/easy train slaves. maybe some wish do quick as pahe ( to me this way or slover way totaly okay! more you ened work train a perfect slave more value of that slave to you! )

S5 - the poition/poitions and spell books can be added the leveled lists? so can be found randomly in other places? or maybe this is bead idea?

S6 - why not add magic poision? this one give special mind altering effect the victim of this poision act like a women who drinked in a bar something nasty drug. falow the player if ordered and can be captured as salve ( dont know this possible or not)

this one give players who has high pick pocket other alternative to capture victims.

and sneaky sneaky assin type players other options...

if this poision used aginst player... can lead intresting storys but i think this is outside of this mod.

S7 . this one maybe to crazy so i put behind spoiler!

Spoiler

why not add slaver perk tree? this one incrased based on captured slaves and trained slaves. 1 trained slave = 1 lover or loyal slave

this perk tree can be used make mroe easy and quick break slaves. or other futures that at the moment i have no idea...

S8 - optional punishment method: Torture with salt. this oen requiere one salt pile intigrent from player inventory and this used trought the process. as "Salting the slave" this used to incrase pain punishemnt effectivnes .  Salt in fresh wound give insane pain (and another alternate use this alchemy intigrent).

About recent eperineces:

outside of bugs, i love this mod! ( but you problably know :) )

the magic way that salve mind can be manipuleted great tuch :)

pőosion that makses slave tempolary break nice idea!

This too makes traning "hard to train" slaves more easy.

thx for reading :)

I just started playing around with this mod, and I really love the idea behind it.  I always wanted to have slaves having a unique personality, that changes somewhat based on how you treat them.  This fits the bill nicely. 

My main comment would be to make things more immersive still, by having slaves express their feelings with animations and bits of dialogue.  They might every now and then mutter to themselves "I'm starting to like this", or "I need to get out of here", or rub their genitals like NPCs with high Arousal do.  The less we have to poll the slaves through the "serious talk" dialogue, the better.  Also let them react to punishment in dialogue instead of status messages. :)

I noticed the mod replaces a bunch of HSH / Aysag scripts.  Do you have an overview of what is changed?  I can keep this in mind when publishing future updates to those mods.