49 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Faction or coin—I don't see a difference from a UX standpoint, so if there's no performance difference, then whichever is easier on the backend is a winner.  A sign could be fun, but I guess that'd require some 3D modelling.

Yeah, but it really wouldn't be much of a problem if you could easily manage which slaves are going to appear in the list.  

Well, if you were going to build a whole new system, I think just using a "point her out" style mechanic would probably be a better solution than having a dialogue list at all.  HSH sales in the mines work like this, and it's completely problem-free—unless there's some backend issue I'm not aware of.  

either a point out system or the idea you proposed would be great for me either way the Way I go about Things Is That my Character "rehabilitates" bandits to integrate them back into Society over all though it would definitely help me not sell my favorite girls.

Edited by Superfart2000
2 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Idea for the promises mechanic, which I don't expect to overly popular but I think it would make sense. 

You promise not to have sex with them. (a shocking notion, I know)

I think this would be a good fit for slaves you plan to make loyal rather than in love, maybe the bonus for this promise would be increased broken/loyal chance, and increased training gains all around in other areas. The penalty being they get no sex training from any sources, do not react to sexual compliments, and breaking the promise would just nuke anger training. Thoughts? 

I think it'd be a good fit, especially since the promises are temporary anyway, so you can always fuck them later if you change your mind. For me personally, I've become really selective with the slaves I get physical with, because it's so much responsibility now with the jealousy, the crying, the comforting, the rivals, etc. I try to be really careful with it. 

A slave actually gave me this idea, even they're contributing to the mod now?

She said "let's keep things nonphysical between us, agreed?" and I was like hmm...why not? You're just the camp chef anyway... 

Chastity training seems to be big thing in femdom erotica so I can see the appeal of that

Incidentally I also share your fear of the Mannequins, a fear that has been bought into skyrim from my fear of real world Mannequins. That said the idea of a slave being trained to become a mannequin has its appeal and it would fit with the chastity training/promise.

Oh and by the way I spent a lot of time training up two slaves using DOM while trying out quest routes for Home Sweet Home and I have fallen in love with DOM. First because it legit makes a quiet difference seeing the small pop ups on the side about how slaves feel and I love that slaves react to each other's punishments. Second because the button to abduct an npc resolves one of my quiet niggles since I prefer to enslave modded followers (at least if I intend to keep them) and they tend to be in public places where combat is unwise.

I also have a question (which has probably been answered before I know. I still need to do my homework of reading up about the mod) does a slave having devious devices plugs and piercings impact their training at all? I got some thanks to the mod Devious Strikers and gave them to one slave and I'm not sure. Certainly there was no popup about it.

7 hours ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

So this is still a thing in 2.12.0.  I'm still having to downgrade to 2.10.6 periodically in order to be able to use SlaveTats.  Something changed between 2.10.6 and 2.10.8 that is conflicting with SlaveTats tattoo expansion packs, and I have no idea what it could be, but I worry that, the more updates go by without a fix, the harder it will be to identify the problem.  And it's getting frustrating.

Can anyone confirm that the SlaveTats "Property" pack is working with DoM 2.10.8 or later?

Does anyone have any insight into what changed between 2.10.6 and 2.10.8 that might be responsible for the problem? 

Downgrading to 2.10.6 is a 100% reliable fix.  2.10.7 lasted about an hour, so I never got a copy of it, but 2.10.8 and all subsequent versions are consistently broken.  I guess maybe this problem needs @murfk to diagnose, and I could take it to the SlaveTats support thread if necessary, but I think it has to be DoM-related since the problem appears and disappears entirely based on which DoM version I'm using, so it seems like the solution must also lie with DoM.

I have a simple question.
Does the bug occur even if the modlist is configured minimally?

9 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

That sounds like going around your elbow, to get to your ear. Sure it won't break more than it will fix?

Giving the allowed body deformation I have experienced in Skyrim, that might be the best way to do it...

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 6/8/2022 at 9:53 PM, Jasmine92 said:

got the hint and looking at it right now.... 91457 Voice lines.... That's going to take some time to process for all the tools.

You don't have to reprocess everything. I usually do the following,

1) Take care of modified dialogue lines

Save the previous csv file to another name. Clean the cache. Run the script in SSEdit. Compare both files with a diff tool to extract only the changed dialogue. At this stage I usually ignore new dialogues because I do it in step 2. Run xvaSynth on this csv file and create the corresponding fuz files for modified dialogues. Don't forget to save the new csv file for next time.

2) Take care of new dialogue lines

Delete all the remaining lip and wav files and run my own version of the script (attached below, don't forget to edit it first for your own setup) to create the csv file for new dialogues. This version of the script skips all line/voice pairs with already existing fuzz files. Run xvaSynth on this csv file and create the corresponding fuz files for new dialogues.

My modified file is attached below, it only covers female voice actors from Skyrim, but can easily be adapted for more (male and even mix and match voices from Skyrim and other games).

The script needs to be modified to use the correct path for the following variables: audioOutputPath, cachePath and outputPath

xVASynth Dialogue Export_ALLFemales.pas

I use the latest version

Slaves sometimes follow me while playing the motion of straddling a chair, which seems to occur more often when I scold the cover self

When the slave is in the maid state, if you play the cleaning motion and then let her follow you, the motion will remain playing.

When a slave is ordered to clean up, he/she may go away without leaving the chair.

A slave who is in love with you stays in a state of anger all the time and never calms down

Edited by BloodDollMaria
1 hour ago, BloodDollMaria said:

I use the latest version

Slaves sometimes follow me while playing the motion of straddling a chair, which seems to occur more often when I scold the cover self

I never had this problem. What kind of mod do you use? Anything like DAR related?

When the slave is in the maid state, if you play the cleaning motion and then let her follow you, the motion will remain playing.

There is a default state animation played at the end of the cleaning state, so I am afraid this is a SKYRIM glitch. It could also be that you have an error and the script stops before sending the default state animation. Do you have a logfile to check for errors?

When a slave is ordered to clean up, he/she may go away without leaving the chair.

What chair?

A slave who is in love with you stays in a state of anger all the time and never calms down

That's because you're having love affairs with more than one slave. You need to reassure them and take care of them:, praise, compliment, sex, insult, punish, rape. Any kind of interaction is better than nothing for them.

They will eventually learn. Or make sure your sex slaves are friends before they reach the inlove state. They won't get jealous of friends or family.

Also be aware that this is WIP and the chances for broken/inlove/jealous/depressed still need a lot of tweaking.

As a last resort you can always feed them with love potions or use the love spell...

Edited by TrollAutokill
28 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

I never had this problem. What kind of mod do you use? Anything like DAR related?

There are many DAR-related mods, but none of them have furniture motion.

There is a default state animation played at the end of the cleaning state, so I am afraid this is a SKYRIM glitch. It could also be that you have an error and the script stops before sending the default state animation. Do you have a logfile to check for errors?

I don't know how to post log files, sorry.

What chair?

It appears the translation was incorrect.
The correct translation is.
The problem is that when a slave is ordered to clean the room, he may leave the room

That's because you're having love affairs with more than one slave. You need to reassure them and take care of them:, praise, compliment, sex, insult, punish, rape. Any kind of interaction is better than nothing for them.

They will eventually learn. Or make sure your sex slaves are friends before they reach the inlove state. They won't get jealous of friends or family.

Also be aware that this is WIP and the chances for broken/inlove/jealous/depressed still need a lot of tweaking.

As a last resort you can always feed them with love potions or use the love spell...

I understand very well, it's been about a week already in-game time, but I'll try harder. lol

15 minutes ago, BloodDollMaria said:

The correct translation is.
The problem is that when a slave is ordered to clean the room, he may leave the room

That's a known bug. I am trying to reproduce it.

Does it happen only when leaving the slave alone or even if the player is in the same cell?

Edited by TrollAutokill

So I decided to give that mod a go.

I got the latest Skyrim version, v1.64c framework, 8.1.4 Pahe and I installed the 2.12 version of DoM.

I created a new game, enslaved a bandit and tried to start a sex  scene. Unfortunately I got teleported to a giant camp in whiterun. I have no idea what the hell is going on.  I also have zaz 7.

any ideas?

1 hour ago, Skata20 said:

I got the latest Skyrim version, v1.64c framework, 8.1.4 Pahe and I installed the 2.12 version of DoM.

I created a new game, enslaved a bandit and tried to start a sex  scene. Unfortunately I got teleported to a giant camp in whiterun. I have no idea what the hell is going on.  I also have zaz 7.

any ideas?

Interesting bug...

My advice is to try with as little mods as possible.

24 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Nothing to do with Pahe. Its a very old Sexlab Thing that happens. Known things that can fix this are:
Resetting your animation registry (if you have foreplay on, make sure you have at least one foreplay animation registered and toggled. Otherwise = Greet the Giants for me.

Having Sex at least once Inside a location (or reverse, dunno again which one, just the opposite from your port point. In or Out.)

1 hour ago, Skata20 said:

any ideas?

take and go inside and have sex 1-2 times then the bug will go away. its a  old selxab bug that's fairly rare now. but if you dont go inside and have sex it can keep happening. resetting sexlab/ aniations will not effect it. its caused by either auto free cam or the issue where  game puts you at 0,0,0 for that zone when aligning you for a anitiaon

So I finished creating the

new Voicepack

unfortunately, since @TrollAutokill has found his literary streak as of late ?, there are to damn many lines to fit in one pack and still stay beneath the BSA file size limit of 2GB, so I spitted it like the last one.

/s

for Skyrim SE / AE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack v1.0.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack Addon v1.0.7z

and for our friends who still use Skyrim LE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack v1.0 - LE.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack Addon v1.0 - LE.7z

The main file includes all non unique voices + Fura (because its Kirins voice) and Serana (because reasons...)

Spoiler

FeMale Argonian
FeMale Commander
FeMale Commoner
FeMale Condescending
FeMale Coward
FeMale Dark Elf
FeMale Dark Elf Commoner
FeMale ElfHaughty
FeMale EvenToned
FeMale Khajiit
FeMale Nord
FeMale OldGrumpy
FeMale OldKindly
FeMale Orc
FeMale Shrill
FeMale Sultry
FeMale Vampire
FeMale Young Eager
Fura
Male Argonian
Male Bandit
Male Brute
Male Commander
Male Commoner
Male Commoner Accented
Male Condescending
Male Coward
Male Dark Elf
Male Dark Elf Commoner
Male Dark Elf Cynical
Male Drunk
Male Elf Haughty
Male EvenToned
Male EvenToned Accented
Male Guard
Male Khajiit
Male Nord
Male Nord Commander
Male Old Grumpy
Male Old Kindly
Male Orc
Male Sly Cynical
Male Soldier
Male Vampire
Male Warlock
Male Young Eager
Serana

The addon includes the unique voices of Astrid, Brynjolf, Delphine, Delvin Mallory, Elenwen, Frea, Galmar, Garan, Karliah, Maven, Mercer Frey, Mirabelle Ervine, Nazir, Storn, Tullius, Ulfric and Vex (aka Kimli).

Everything "should" work, however I didn't really have the time to try all 91k lines and I don't have LE installed, so if you find an error give me a heads up and maybe I can fix it.

Update 2022-06-11: Well, first of all, its Kimli, not Kirin and second I messed up and Kimli uses Vex's voice not Fura's, so one needs the add-on to have her voiced.

----------

On 6/10/2022 at 10:19 AM, TrollAutokill said:

You don't have to reprocess everything. I usually do the following,

1) Take care of modified dialogue lines

Save the previous csv file to another name. Clean the cache. Run the script in SSEdit. Compare both files with a diff tool to extract only the changed dialogue. At this stage I usually ignore new dialogues because I do it in step 2. Run xvaSynth on this csv file and create the corresponding fuz files for modified dialogues. Don't forget to save the new csv file for next time.

2) Take care of new dialogue lines

Delete all the remaining lip and wav files and run my own version of the script (attached below, don't forget to edit it first for your own setup) to create the csv file for new dialogues. This version of the script skips all line/voice pairs with already existing fuzz files. Run xvaSynth on this csv file and create the corresponding fuz files for new dialogues.

My modified file is attached below, it only covers female voice actors from Skyrim, but can easily be adapted for more (male and even mix and match voices from Skyrim and other games).

The script needs to be modified to use the correct path for the following variables: audioOutputPath, cachePath and outputPath

Yea, problem with that is, I'm still constantly changing and "optimizing" the process of creating / updating the voice files and since there are more than one point in the process where lines can get changed / updated (you either updating them or me updating the rule set for optimizing pronunciation and punctuation, which than can lead to an arbitrary number of changed voice lines) I kind of lost track of where I was, so I just said "fuck it" and started from scratch.

Maybe the best point for a diff kind of action would be right after processing the voice lines and before running xvasynth which would be easiest if I always work with full voice dumps so there never can be a case where a voice line falls trough the cracks.

On the other hand, the only difference between processing 30k or 100k lines is me having to wait longer until everything has been processed, the steps are still the same.

Edited by Jasmine92
5 hours ago, Skata20 said:

any ideas?

That is a very common issue that happens in Skyrim VR.

In VR, AFAIK, when this happens is because the teleport option in Sexlab is enabled. Outside of VR that has never happened to me. But I'm pretty sure is a Sexlab issue.

Oh BTW! Has anyone found anything that helps with the invisible slaves? Because this is happening to me more and more often and probably some kind of feature that I'm using too much. Maybe too many animations or something...

Edited by Kalysto
3 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

take and go inside and have sex 1-2 times then the bug will go away. its a  old selxab bug that's fairly rare now. but if you dont go inside and have sex it can keep happening. resetting sexlab/ aniations will not effect it. its caused by either auto free cam or the issue where  game puts you at 0,0,0 for that zone when aligning you for a anitiaon

I did try to go inside, it just teleports me outside of the cell... I mean i can see the room I was in, but it's like i used "tcl" and walked through the wall...

2 minutes ago, Kalysto said:

That is very common to happen in SkyrimVR.

In VR, AFAIK, when this happens is because the teleport option in Sexlab is enabled. Outside of VR that has never happened to me. But I'm pretty sure is a Sexlab issue.

Not playing on VR though :(

I am not gonna spam this topic though, this is clearly a sexlab issue. I hope I can fix it so I can test this mod!

9 hours ago, Skata20 said:

any ideas?

That´s the "Giant Camp Teleportation Bug", i´ve seen that before.

The solution from Shagrath92 worked for me

(Sorry, i did not notice that there already have been replies)

Edited by kf05
add
10 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's a known bug. I am trying to reproduce it.

Does it happen only when leaving the slave alone or even if the player is in the same cell?

My Maid, despite i told her to sandbox in Hjerim(Player home in Windhelm, which i btw should not have been able to buy since according to the wiki it´s tied to the Civil War Quest that i did not start yet, didn´t even join Stormcloaks or Imperials) decided leaving the house, eagerly using her broom all the way through Windhelm and showed up in Lakeview Manor where i trained her, greeting me with "Your fucktoy is ready to serve you, master"?  

8 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

So I finished creating the

new Voicepack

unfortunately, since @TrollAutokill has found his literary streak as of late ?, there are to damn many lines to fit in one pack and still stay beneath the BSA file size limit of 2GB, so I spitted it like the last one.

/s

for Skyrim SE / AE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack v1.0.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack Addon v1.0.7z

and for our friends who still use Skyrim LE:

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack v1.0 - LE.7z

PAH - Diary Of Mine v.2.12 - Voicepack Addon v1.0 - LE.7z

The main file includes all non unique voices + Fura (because its Kirins voice) and Serana (because reasons...)

Reveal hidden contents

FeMale Argonian
FeMale Commander
FeMale Commoner
FeMale Condescending
FeMale Coward
FeMale Dark Elf
FeMale Dark Elf Commoner
FeMale ElfHaughty
FeMale EvenToned
FeMale Khajiit
FeMale Nord
FeMale OldGrumpy
FeMale OldKindly
FeMale Orc
FeMale Shrill
FeMale Sultry
FeMale Vampire
FeMale Young Eager
Fura
Male Argonian
Male Bandit
Male Brute
Male Commander
Male Commoner
Male Commoner Accented
Male Condescending
Male Coward
Male Dark Elf
Male Dark Elf Commoner
Male Dark Elf Cynical
Male Drunk
Male Elf Haughty
Male EvenToned
Male EvenToned Accented
Male Guard
Male Khajiit
Male Nord
Male Nord Commander
Male Old Grumpy
Male Old Kindly
Male Orc
Male Sly Cynical
Male Soldier
Male Vampire
Male Warlock
Male Young Eager
Serana

The addon includes the unique voices of Astrid, Brynjolf, Delphine, Delvin Mallory, Elenwen, Frea, Galmar, Garan, Karliah, Maven, Mercer Frey, Mirabelle Ervine, Nazir, Storn, Tullius, Ulfric and Vex.

Everything "should" work, however I didn't really have the time to try all 91k lines and I don't have LE installed, so if you find an error give me a heads up and maybe I can fix it.

----------

Yea, problem with that is, I'm still constantly changing and "optimizing" the process of creating / updating the voice files and since there are more than one point in the process where lines can get changed / updated (you either updating them or me updating the rule set for optimizing pronunciation and punctuation, which than can lead to an arbitrary number of changed voice lines) I kind of lost track of where I was, so I just said "fuck it" and started from scratch.

Maybe the best point for a diff kind of action would be right after processing the voice lines and before running xvasynth which would be easiest if I always work with full voice dumps so there never can be a case where a voice line falls trough the cracks.

On the other hand, the only difference between processing 30k or 100k lines is me having to wait longer until everything has been processed, the steps are still the same.

Very much appreciated, thank you. The normal voicepacks work nicely for me but the addon seem to have issues. Kimli does not work and it seems some of the other too. At least for me.

I use the LE version.

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin
7 hours ago, Jasmine92 said:

The addon includes the unique voices of Astrid, Brynjolf, Delphine, Delvin Mallory, Elenwen, Frea, Galmar, Garan, Karliah, Maven, Mercer Frey, Mirabelle Ervine, Nazir, Storn, Tullius, Ulfric and Vex.

Thank you very much??

On 6/9/2022 at 4:00 PM, TrollAutokill said:

That could be done more easily with a faction. But the idea of an inventory item could be fun if the slaves were actually wearing a sign "for sale" around their neck!

Really the problem with Aygas (is actually a Skyrim limitation) is that text replacement in Skyrim's dialogues can only use the alias name (which is the actor base name, such as "bandit" for non uniques) and not the full display name (which is the slave name as set by PAHE).

i notice there's even a notification about which slave is up for sale commented out of the sale script--at the very least this should be uncommented to see if we get the display name from that

5 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Oh BTW! Has anyone found anything that helps with the invisible slaves? Because this is happening to me more and more often and probably some kind of feature that I'm using too much. Maybe too many animations or something...

its a graphic bug, usually indicating too much rendered. i've seen it happen with followers in the past, not sure why its more common on slaves tho. sometimes i get the problem with too many slaves in the area and other times i get it from giving the slave too much armor. lower poly textures might also help it, not sure

1 hour ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Very much appreciated, thank you. The normal voicepacks work nicely for me but the addon seem to have issues. Kimli does not work and it seems some of the other too. At least for me.

I use the LE version.

Can you specify? Does the add-on not work at all, or are some voices not working? (unfortunately I have not enslaved any of the unique NPCs from the add-on, so I didn't test it much) Can you try unpacking the BSA, see if that helps?

38 minutes ago, Jasmine92 said:

Can you specify? Does the add-on not work at all, or are some voices not working? (unfortunately I have not enslaved any of the unique NPCs from the add-on, so I didn't test it much) Can you try unpacking the BSA, see if that helps?

I am on LE, i first tried the LE-Version of the Addon, did no work like mentioned before. Repacked SE Version, did not work either. Main File works fine(LE)

I only tried Kimli, since she was readily aviable, about the others i don´t know.

Don,t worry dear Jasmine92 , you do a great job?.

I will try and use loose files, but not now, i´ts 3: 13 am an i will go to sleep?

Edited by kf05
Add

Sorry, i misread something yesterday, since Kimli is in the Main Voice Pack and she was the one who remained silent it´s probably only her, i know that other voices work. i will enslave one of the charcters from the Addon now, most likely Vex, and will report back

Update; i tried Serana, Frea, Delphine, Karliah. Astrid, Maven. they all have DOM Voices. Maven seems to be a little wonky, but that´s probably on my side.

I will report back, i´ll check some others, too

Update 2 : Vex and Brynjolf also work, Endarie (FemaleElfHaughty), Senna(FemaleSultry), Borgokh(FemaleOrc) too.

I only enslaved them to quickly check if they have DOM Voices at all, so not all possible Lines are coverd.

Kimli seems the one who is broken for sure.

I use the SE version of the Addon btw, even if i´m on LE

Edited by kf05
add