1 hour ago, Sant25 said:

I wish there is a function that let you make a slave engage in sex with another NPC/slave 

the original implementation of this required saving the slave name to the dialogue to be read so the player understands it, but that saved it to the base actor so in the future i plan to make a version of this to point out the slave to be sexed

when i started pahe i recognized it was already altering the original pah scripting so i got permission from the original author to work on it and the core mod has become majority of my updates, making it take longer to add features to the extension

2 hours ago, Sant25 said:

I wish there is a function that let you make a slave engage in sex with another NPC/slave 

You can whore your slaves with AYGAS.

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

the original implementation of this required saving the slave name to the dialogue to be read so the player understands it, but that saved it to the base actor so in the future i plan to make a version of this to point out the slave to be sexed

Probably easier is just to make the client the first interaction rather than the slave.  Ask the NPC if they'd like the company of one of your slaves, and then once you've worked out the business, go talk to the slave you want to provide the service and send her over.  

With TDF and AYGAS already being things, though, it's hard to see why PAHE needs a native feature for this.

Edited by Antiope_Apollonia
7 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

I notice you always go after the Companions pretty hard. Did they offend you in some way?

Indeed they are pretty much arrogant, so I side with Uthgerd and we make them pay for what they did to her, and then I enslave her too, because the blame was also on her after all.

6 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

is anyone else have a issue where when you tell a slave to wait and sandbox they just stand there and seem tot ake a random pose?

That's not an issue, that's a feature. Well trained slaves now engage in different activities instead of allways sand boxing, as follow:

1) Sand boxing - Available to all slaves

2) Be cute pose - For broken slaves and above

3) Be sexy pose - For inlove slaves

4) Do some sport - For inlove and loyal slaves

On 6/3/2022 at 7:26 AM, Antiope_Apollonia said:

A few quick dialogue/text notes:

• "[Slave] looks at her jewelry with shining eyes." → (More natural) "[Slave]'s eyes light up as she looks at her new jewelry."

OK

• "It is my duty to serve you, Mistress."  → Good for Broken slaves, but not very affectionate for Loving/Loyal.  Maybe better?  "It's such an honour to belong to you, Mistress." Or, "I'm so happy to belong to you, Mistress."

That's for loyal slaves. The sentences you propose are good for inlove slaves. I will put them in when I have a chance.

• Slaves asking, "Am I a good pet, Mistress?" is really sweet!  Aww!  It would be nice to be able to answer her in some way, though.  Maybe it could generate some special Reason that can be praised or scolded?  

Later maybe.

• I'm not 100% sure I'm correct, but it seems like Loving slaves don't beg for mercy, but Jealous/Unhappy slaves do—i.e., Loving slaves don't beg for mercy unless they're feeling moody.  I'd say moody loving slaves probably still shouldn't be begging for mercy.  It's especially weird when you have a slave who has maxed training without ever having been punished with pain/rape begging for mercy—shouldn't she be over that by now?

Jealous slaves dialogue was either not there or was using angry dialogue. That might explain what you see.

• What's the condition for begging for rest?  I don't really get what they want with that—Skyrim sleep is weird and not at all like Earth sleep!  Are they asking me to go to bed?

No, they are just complaining.

• Similarly, what's the condition for the "Awe and respect are two different things, Mistress," line?  I don't really get what they're on about with that one, either.  It probably needs the frequency toned down, too—maybe it just sticks out, but I feel like I hear that line constantly.

It just means we need more different lines. Feel free to propose, while I check these conditions.

• Should bandits be asking for news from their relatives?  That seems like it should be uniques only.

We could add this kind of condition yes.

Version 2.11.3 is out

- Kneel pose MCM string applies to untied slaves
 - MCM menu for not cleaning weapons, armors, ammo or scrolls

- Various random dialogues corrected or added

Plugin was changed. LE users won't get the new dialogue options until the plugin is backported.

13 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Mannequins are literally NPCs, and they really disturb me. If you look at them in the console you see they even have their own race "ManakinRace". When you enter an area they're supposed to get frozen in place, but sometimes with enough script load it fails to do it immediately so you can see the mannequins move ever so slightly every time you reload the area. It scares the shit out of me, I always delete mannequins every time they come with a house.

Back when Skyrim modding was still the wild west, like 2013 or 2014 or so, you could easily jack your game up enough that the mannequins would come to life, and just walk away. They would all go to the same place too, from anywhere in the game, in a single file line. That experience made me forever uncomfortable with them.

That sounds cool. Like it could be a (unintentional) hidden lore: :D Maybe they once where alive and where soultrapped or hat some other misfortune that made them end up in a lifeless body. And they can only move when no one is "looking" (aka in their cell), sounds like the weeping angels from Dr. Who. Maybe they are dragonborn that came before and failed, or died in a dungeon. Or they are the player and every time we reload, another one gets trapped in a doll.

Now I wonder, is there a way to make a slave into a mannequin? Maybe that's a cool and cruel way of discipline / torture. Maybe not a "real" one with its wooden body, but with the normal body just fixed in place without movement. (or with only facial expressions)

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.11.3 is out

Plugin was changed. LE users won't get the new dialogue options until the plugin is backported.

Just give a hint please, when you reach a version, where a new voicepack would make sense. (Are the uneven point releases development/beta versions and the even ones stable ones, like with the linux kernel? (2.11 -> unstable, 2.12 -> stable, 2.13 -> unstable, ....)

21 minutes ago, Jasmine92 said:

That sounds cool. Like it could be a (unintentional) hidden lore: :D Maybe they once where alive and where soultrapped or hat some other misfortune that made them end up in a lifeless body. And they can only move when no one is "looking" (aka in their cell), sounds like the weeping angels from Dr. Who. Maybe they are dragonborn that came before and failed, or died in a dungeon. Or they are the player and every time we reload, another one gets trapped in a doll.

Now I wonder, is there a way to make a slave into a mannequin? Maybe that's a cool and cruel way of discipline / torture. Maybe not a "real" one with its wooden body, but with the normal body just fixed in place without movement. (or with only facial expressions)

Just give a hint please, when you reach a version, where a new voicepack would make sense. (Are the uneven point releases development/beta versions and the even ones stable ones, like with the linux kernel? (2.11 -> unstable, 2.12 -> stable, 2.13 -> unstable, ....)

Since this is WIP, we don't always have a development version. Version 2.11 is both development and stable. If you want stability always use the previous to last. If there is a development version with more expected instability, it is always written at the beginning of the mod description.

As for the voicepack update, I always give a hint and I will try to think about tagging you. So not now, since I am still correcting some typos, but very soon.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 6/7/2022 at 12:58 AM, Skata20 said:

Can someone recommend me mods that are required for this one to run properly as well as the correct load order?

Also, is zaz a hard requirement? I am so confused with the so many versions that exist that I dont know which one is better...

Hello! Anyone can help with this? Also, have you tested AYGAS with DoM?

1 hour ago, Jasmine92 said:

Just give a hint please, when you reach a version, where a new voicepack would make sense.

The current voicepack is already very out of date.  Slaves with "Okay" mood are almost completely silent.  There are lots of situations where the subtitles say "Mistress", but the voice says "Master".  Various other inconsistencies and missing audio here and there throughout.

Things can change quickly with DoM—Troll is a busy little bee!

5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.11.3 is out

Legendary Edition Version:

PAH Diary Of Mine 2.11.3 LE.7z

Thanks @TrollAutokill

Version 2.12.0 is out. Change of second number because of all the dialogue changes in the plugin.

- Only unique NPC talk about their family
 - Jealous slaves have their own dialogues, instead of using the default angry dialogues

- Did a quick spellcheck on most dialogues

- Language files updated thanks to @tznvlw

Plugin should be rather stable now, good time to backport to LE, sorry サマエル

Lot's of dialogue additions and corrections, so voicepacks could use a deep update, that's for @Jasmine92

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

What you need is sexlab with all its perequesites and Paradise halls with all perequesites which should include zaz.

Yes but I have seen over 10 version of zaz, can you please tell me which is the best one for SE?

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's not an issue, that's a feature. Well trained slaves now engage in different activities instead of allways sand boxing, as follow:

1) Sand boxing - Available to all slaves

2) Be cute pose - For broken slaves and above

3) Be sexy pose - For inlove slaves

4) Do some sport - For inlove and loyal slaves

for me thou they ONLY seem to do that and not realy do anything else. its like they can get stuck doing 1 thing and it never times out ot do other things. this causes teh slaves to just be in same spot doing 1 thing.i have 1 inlove slave that has only did  pushups for the past week and hasnt even sandboxed. i know its been a week as  i use time flies and i been doing alot of recycling/crafting and prep for next outing so a week has passed since i told her to sandbox.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 2.12.0 is out. Change of second number because of all the dialogue changes in the plugin.

- Only unique NPC talk about their family
 - Jealous slaves have their own dialogues, instead of using the default angry dialogues

- Did a quick spellcheck on most dialogues

- Language files updated thanks to @tznvlw

Plugin should be rather stable now, good time to backport to LE, sorry サマエル

Lot's of dialogue additions and corrections, so voicepacks could use a deep update, that's for @Jasmine92

Legendary Edition Version:

PAH Diary Of Mine 2.12.0 LE.7z

Thank you again @TrollAutokill LOL

8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Should fully-trained slaves be doing that, though?  I think this might be another one that they only use when they're being moody—jealous/unhappy—but I'm hearing it from Loving slaves with all training maxed.

Jealous slaves dialogue was either not there or was using angry dialogue. That might explain what you see.

Using Angry dialogue would be exactly what I observed.  I'd say that Jealous slaves are still a subset of In Love, so they should share Loving dialogues by default rather than Angry.  Probably some Loving dialogues would need excluded, and probably some unique Jealous dialogues are needed, but I think that'd be a better starting place than using Angry.

But should max training, In Love slaves be complaining?  It feels out of place.

It just means we need more different lines. Feel free to propose, while I check these conditions.

Happy to try to come up with some lines, but I need to know the conditions first.

Awesome.

Damnit, LoversLab, I didn't put that return there! What's been going on with you lately?
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Something I've noticed with a lot of xVASynth dialogue—not specifically DoM—but @Jasmine92 should probably keep this in mind.  By default, it doesn't seem to recognise colons (":") or ellipses ("...") at all in terms of prosody.  This makes some lines sound really unnatural. 

I don't know how you do this stuff in xVASynth, but my impression from various discussions I've read is that this should be adequately configurable.  I don't know exactly what's possible here, but if it's possible to have phonemes impacted by context, ideally, an ellipsis should extend the length of the syllable that precedes it, and then there should be a fairly weighty pause.  And a colon should have a pause somewhere between a comma and a full stop.  

Right now, voices seem to just fly through these punctuations as if they weren't even there, and it sounds really unnatural.

39 minutes ago, Antiope_Apollonia said:

Something I've noticed with a lot of xVASynth dialogue—not specifically DoM—but @Jasmine92 should probably keep this in mind.  By default, it doesn't seem to recognise colons (":") or ellipses ("...") at all in terms of prosody.  This makes some lines sound really unnatural. 

I don't know how you do this stuff in xVASynth, but my impression from various discussions I've read is that this should be adequately configurable.  I don't know exactly what's possible here, but if it's possible to have phonemes impacted by context, ideally, an ellipsis should extend the length of the syllable that precedes it, and then there should be a fairly weighty pause.  And a colon should have a pause somewhere between a comma and a full stop.  

Right now, voices seem to just fly through these punctuations as if they weren't even there, and it sounds really unnatural.

xVAsynth does a pretty good job at recognising punctuation. But you need to tweak each sentence one by one to get a human like result.

We can't ask that to voicepack providers as tweaking each line by hand would be a real pain in the ass, or wherever you would want to put it.

@Antiope_Apollonia

I guess troll caught that the pose in the MCM was only for tied slaves. Anyway, the idle in DD (the collar me one) is actually different from the one used by HSH. I think it's a better animation loop, more like a real person kneeling than a static pose. Just my two cents. 

Also, there are some other idles in ZaZ that were originally made for the maria eden slavery mod. They are listed in the FNIS text in ZaZ under submissive behavior. There are a couple that might fit in well with DoM, like the display ass and display vagina anims. I think they would be good as some sort of body inspection dialogue, if troll has the time.