It would be nice if NPCs noticed and shamed your slaves for actions you make them do.  

Slave being nude or wearing slutty clothes. Slaves having sex in public. etc.

Shamed slaves have increased resistant to shameful requests.

Poorly trained slaves, protesting "No! You don't understand" "I'm not a slut"

Well trained slaves. responding positively "Yes, I am master's whore." 

2 hours ago, Good Provider said:

What does POISE do for the mod? 

On 10/19/2023 at 6:41 AM, TrollAutokill said:

use POISE and PRECISION for hit effect when using the spank tool and the whip. See pictures below.

It actually looks nice this on-hit like stagger effect, not only with slaves but in any combat situation in Skyrim, by the way, it works without nemesis (Fnis instead) but I think everybody should move to nemesis.

On 10/19/2023 at 6:41 AM, TrollAutokill said:
  • In love mood is only available after a certain days in broken mood. Number of days is between 0 and 7 and depends on manipulation modifier.
  • Same for loyal mood but with different numbers.

Just wondering, what's the manipulation modifier mentioned in the 5.0.3 changelog?

1 hour ago, Averse779 said:

Just wondering, what's the manipulation modifier mentioned in the 5.0.3 changelog?

It's a combination of personality traits, describing the actor sensitivity to manipulation. That's how DoM works internally. Personality traits are used to derive modifiers for all type of interactions, decisions and consequences.

5 hours ago, Good Provider said:

It would be nice if NPCs noticed and shamed your slaves for actions you make them do.  

Slave being nude or wearing slutty clothes. Slaves having sex in public. etc.

Shamed slaves have increased resistant to shameful requests.

Poorly trained slaves, protesting "No! You don't understand" "I'm not a slut"

Well trained slaves. responding positively "Yes, I am master's whore." 

This is for the player reputation. NPC to NPC interaction without the player being involved is always more complicated.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Quick question, when I order a slave to use zaz furniture (in this case stocks), they count as restrained in the DoM system, if I leave the cell and return the slave will be restrained in a pillory (one of the options from the restrains menu) clipped into the zaz furniture. I'm assuming this is a limitation of the system and and not a bug on my end?

5 hours ago, Wastelanddom said:

Quick question, when I order a slave to use zaz furniture (in this case stocks), they count as restrained in the DoM system, if I leave the cell and return the slave will be restrained in a pillory (one of the options from the restrains menu) clipped into the zaz furniture. I'm assuming this is a limitation of the system and and not a bug on my end?

Could be a bug. Did you use a pillory pose on the exact same slave prior to the sit in furniture order?

On 3/23/2023 at 3:32 PM, NicholasJMoore said:

I've been using the Manipulator mod to change to Protected, Essential or Killable status since there are some NPCs I REALLY don't want to die lol.

Nothing stopping you from doing the opposite with it. Might be a good work around for now.
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6288-the-manipulator-by-ffabris-for-se/

Are you on SE/AE?

I'm wondering because apparently only the LE version has a way to change the protected flag.

The SE version only provides an essential option.

Having a weird bug just recently bought a new computer and i was downloading skyrim se again to start a new playthrough i have used DoM in the past in fact its one of my favorite mods and never had any issues. Downloaded it the same along with all required mods just as before. Although now anytime i capture a npc regardless of npc they never get out of the inital prone state on the ground and have no dialogue options at all. I can switch them to paradise and all slave dialogue comes up but when i switch them back to DoM it once again disappears i  have tried redownloading both DoM and PAHE however nothing i have done so far has fixed the problem. Command wheel and everything works outside of no dialogue options of any kind for DoM.  Let me know if anyone else is experiencing this bug and how to fix

whats weird is all other parts of DoM are working just did another test just no DoM dialogue options are showing at all. I can use the wheel to order them to follow tie them up whatever else but regardless of reloading or starting with PAH  i cant get them to have dialogue options. I also dont have a dialogue option to transfer them from PAH to DoM i have to do it through the mod menu. I dont know if that still a feature but that could mean there is an issue with the two mods working with eachother idk just spitballing 

1 hour ago, orc1009 said:

whats weird is all other parts of DoM are working just did another test just no DoM dialogue options are showing at all. I can use the wheel to order them to follow tie them up whatever else but regardless of reloading or starting with PAH  i cant get them to have dialogue options. I also dont have a dialogue option to transfer them from PAH to DoM i have to do it through the mod menu. I dont know if that still a feature but that could mean there is an issue with the two mods working with eachother idk just spitballing 

No dialogues mean the DoM quest is not started. It can happen if Skyrim is in a bad mood. It's one of the many Skyrim infamous bugs.

You can try to set the DOM01 quest stage to 1 in the console, but I would recommend starting a new game with Rebound for example.

Note that wh DoM 4 or 5 you can install all your mods at once and start a new game (No need to start with PAHE alone first and then add DoM like it was with version 3).

But you still have to wait 5 minutes for all mods to start, save and reload. Don't try anything without save/reload first. If using Rebound create your character first and save/reload once you're in Skyrim.

9 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

No dialogues mean the DoM quest is not started. It can happen if Skyrim is in a bad mood. It's one of the many Skyrim infamous bugs.

You can try to set the DOM01 quest stage to 1 in the console, but I would recommend starting a new game with Rebound for example.

Note that wh DoM 4 or 5 you can install all your mods at once and start a new game (No need to start with PAHE alone first and then add DoM like it was with version 3).

But you still have to wait 5 minutes for all mods to start, save and reload. Don't try anything without save/reload first. If using Rebound create your character first and save/reload once you're in Skyrim.

thank you so much for the fast reply i have been trying to fix this all day. I have started new games each time but i will try the save and reload first to see also im not sure what rebound is! Im honestly kind of happy to hear its a normal bug and not something i did honestly huge fan of your mod and this is the first problem i have ever had cant praise your work enough!

8 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

What is Poise an Precision?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72692 Poise adds a stagger, wonders if it a nicer percision

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72347 adds better weapon collision detection 

Will check it out when I get back.

13 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is for the player reputation. NPC to NPC interaction without the player being involved is always more complicated.

Interesting.  If game provides a list of NPCS near the player and you have a list of slaves near the player, you could just run the two lists against each other. 

11 hours ago, Good Provider said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72692 Poise adds a stagger, wonders if it a nicer percision

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72347 adds better weapon collision detection 

Will check it out when I get back.

Interesting.  If game provides a list of NPCS near the player and you have a list of slaves near the player, you could just run the two lists against each other. 

That's the problem exactly, the game doesn't provide a list of NPCs near the player. For this reason it is not easy to maintain a list of slaves near the player.

Also these kind of interactions would need to use actors' relationships. But to get a relationship in Skyrim you need two inputs: the two actors in the relationship. This is completely ok, when one of them is the player, but it is a complete programming nonsense otherwise. I guess someone knowledgeable with SKSE could provide a list of relationships.

10 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's the problem exactly, the game doesn't provide a list of NPCs near the player. For this reason it is not easy to maintain a list of slaves near the player.

Have you tried using the events that fire when a reference loads and unloads its 3D? It's not ultra reliable for telling if an actor is loaded (3D stays loaded for a while after the an actor ceases to be in the current cell sometimes) but a list of actors with 3D loaded would potentially be a much smaller set than trawling all of them and seeing which ones failed for having no 3D.

Although having too many NPC-NPC interactions is probably a bad idea. It's going scale non-linearly and could really murder the script engine in rooms with a lot of slaves. It's quite bad enough sometimes just having them react to their friends punishments.