3 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

You can always punish crying, angry or posing slaves. Those reasons might not be in the wheel because they are not the consequence of an event, and as such are not registered in the punishment reason list. Hitting the slave without a registered reason will automatically fall back to those reasons.

The dialogue is different because it also checks for the slave status on top of the punishment reason list. It's just a faction check so it's easy. For the wheel it would need to create a separate list and add those reasons, so more coding.

Ok, so in other words I cannot depend on the wheel to check if punishing the slave right now would count as "punishing without a reason". Not that I always need a reason...

New in version 5.0.3: SE only!

It is recommended to use POISE and PRECISION for hit effect when using the spank tool and the whip. See pictures below.

• Corrected actors alignment for all kissing animations.
  • Punishment wheel menu now lists behavior reasons if there is room for them: "crying", "angry", "posture correction".
  • Added option in MCM debug tab for flat random generation of traits. Default is pseudo-Gaussian.
  • Added option in MCM debug tab to adjust personality race/class/job/gender/age/AI-data bonus.
  • Fixed the "fix tattoos" option in MCM slave list.
  • In love mood is only available after a certain days in broken mood. Number of days is between 0 and 7 and depends on manipulation modifier.
  • Same for loyal mood but with different numbers.

Selena is not in the mood:

Spoiler

ScreenShot473.jpg.0280a440649b2a7f549acd21825f2824.jpg

ScreenShot505.jpg.4c92809188fa0f19973108faabbe9d3d.jpg

ScreenShot503.jpg.22c6744d43461265e92ade25612b7620.jpg

Something in her eyes tells me Ria is still learning:

Spoiler

ScreenShot514.jpg.a64ea6ff163c74d5a59cd913da954702.jpg

ScreenShot525.jpg.8fa98a93228985deef8defc8b1e49fe4.jpg

ScreenShot515.jpg.c3b3a994bfd8133b0b0b31edc0d34213.jpg

I have a question / request / idea.

For enslaving requirements I mostly disable the health threshhold because its kinda unimmersive and also a bit cheating if you can skip enemys half way through. And if you set it to low it gets impossible to use. So I stick to paralized and fleeing for doing so. Defeat had a lot of really well implemented abduction features. Like knockdown and tieup from were you can do stuff like loot, undress, rape, kidnap (put in a sack), just leave them tied up for the creatures of skyrim to take or take with you (import to pahe). So a nice little immersive in between state that lets not everthing in skyrim end up in you killing. you could also use the key in not combat and based on some stats the person surrenders to you. Which is also pretty immersive. The thing is defeat is a really no well taken care of and huge mod which you may dont really want in your mod list for an immersive playthrough. So since pretty much all the features (tie up, rape, put in a sack) are already included in this mod how hard would it be to make a little add on from it that lets you caputure ppl in a more immersive way than right now?

Also Devious Devices doing a step in the right direction with now supporting OAR in the NG version couldnt test it yet but it should fix the animation problems in future. Could also be easier in future to make compatiblity for it than.

And did someone had a look at the wrong AYGES slave selling prices could someone replicate it or is it just for me?

5 hours ago, DieHans said:

I have a question / request / idea.

For enslaving requirements I mostly disable the health threshhold because its kinda unimmersive and also a bit cheating if you can skip enemys half way through. And if you set it to low it gets impossible to use. So I stick to paralized and fleeing for doing so. Defeat had a lot of really well implemented abduction features. Like knockdown and tieup from were you can do stuff like loot, undress, rape, kidnap (put in a sack), just leave them tied up for the creatures of skyrim to take or take with you (import to pahe). So a nice little immersive in between state that lets not everthing in skyrim end up in you killing. you could also use the key in not combat and based on some stats the person surrenders to you. Which is also pretty immersive. The thing is defeat is a really no well taken care of and huge mod which you may dont really want in your mod list for an immersive playthrough. So since pretty much all the features (tie up, rape, put in a sack) are already included in this mod how hard would it be to make a little add on from it that lets you caputure ppl in a more immersive way than right now?

Also Devious Devices doing a step in the right direction with now supporting OAR in the NG version couldnt test it yet but it should fix the animation problems in future. Could also be easier in future to make compatiblity for it than.

And did someone had a look at the wrong AYGES slave selling prices could someone replicate it or is it just for me?

Let's make a list:

• DoM has an abduct key and you can put slaves in bags, both features are inspired from the good old Defeat mod by @Goubo To use the abduct key, you set it to whatever key you'd like in the MCM, 'H' is default, you sneak behind an NPC, press 'H' and bam! Of course you can also use Defeat and deal with the victim later.
  • DoM also has a raise dead spell called "dead soul necromantic abduction".
  • DoM has enchanted weapons for fast capture of enemies.
  • Capture can also be done through the activate key ('E') with the same conditions as when using PAHE: sleeping, fleeing, bleeding, in captive faction, paralyzed or low health.
Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, Vortec said:

Is the new file safe to upgrade to from 4.91?.

Short answer: Yes. You should rerun FNIS though.

A bit longer: There have been no change in the way the slave list is handled since version 4.0, and that would be the main reason for CTD.

In detail: Version 5 is a major version change because it uses events to send order to slaves in separate threads, instead of a linearly programmed loop. No risk for CTD but some new bugs might appear.

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

New in version 5.0.3: SE only!

It is recommended to use POISE and PRECISION for hit effect when using the spank tool and the whip. 

Hi! thanks for the update. I'll give it a try!

Those two mods declares NEMESIS is a requirement but some of us are not doing the jump because of the Creature animations, yeah I know there's a "way" to make Fnis and Nemesis work together but for some of us is still space rocket cience. Any problem if I refuse to get modern and civilized? or cavemen stick to v5.0.2 from now on?

48 minutes ago, サマエル said:

Those two mods declares NEMESIS is a requirement but some of us are not doing the jump because of the Creature animations, yeah I know there's a "way" to make Fnis and Nemesis work together but for some of us is still space rocket cience. Any problem if I refuse to get modern and civilized? or cavemen stick to v5.0.2 from now on?

You don't need Nemesis for 5.0.3. Poise and precision are just a recommendation, they are in no way needed. But if you want to try them I recommend Nemesis+FNIS with FNIS coming after Nemesis in the load order. Actually, in my last tests I was running with Nemesis deactivated and the poise part was working just the same.

Edited by TrollAutokill
45 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Short answer: Yes. You should rerun FNIS though.

A bit longer: There have been no change in the way the slave list is handled since version 4.0, and that would be the main reason for CTD.

In detail: Version 5 is a major version change because it uses events to send order to slaves in separate threads, instead of a linearly programmed loop. No risk for CTD but some new bugs might appear.

Why Fnis and not Nemesis ?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

You don't need Nemesis for 5.0.3. Poise and precision are just a recommendation, they are in no way needed. But if you want to try them I recommend Nemesis+FNIS with FNIS coming after Nemesis in the load order. Actually, in my last tests I was running with Nemesis deactivated and the poise part was working just the same.

Thanks for clarify! Indeed everything is working nice! I know maybe I should try Nemesis+Fnis but I don't really play skyrim vanilla plot anymore, because why da F in 2023??? so I don't care new combat stuff, that's why I have actual AAA Games like Elder Ring to satisfy that part. I have tried Fnis + Nemesis guides out there and fail miserably ending with a headache trying to restore the mess in my installation again, so I'm stick with Fnis for a while... ¯(ツ)/¯

2 hours ago, サマエル said:

I use both NEMESIS and FNIS.  First run FNIS and then run NEMESIS. I often need to run NEMESIS multiple times to get it to work. 

I think the recommended way is to run finis, delete everything but the creature folder from the generated files. Deactivate FNIS and than activate and run Nemisis which does everything but the creature stuff. There is no downside in doing it that way Nemisis is just an updated version of FNIS.

With Poise you mean "POISE - Stagger Overhaul SKSE"? Precision should definitely be the mod by Ershin :D

10 minutes ago, DieHans said:

I think the recommended way is to run finis, delete everything but the creature folder from the generated files. Deactivate FNIS and than activate and run Nemisis which does everything but the creature stuff. There is no downside in doing it that way Nemisis is just an updated version of FNIS.

With Poise you mean "POISE - Stagger Overhaul SKSE"? Precision should definitely be the mod by Ershin :D

Yes. Actually you need both Poise skse + NG. And also on hit animations, but that should be in the Poise requirements.

Edited by TrollAutokill
12 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Maybe because TES6 is not coming before another 10 years? I will take a look at Starfield once the CK is available, but I don't promise anything.

Of course that, I'm not saying I'm having a bad time with skyrim, thanks to you and other LL modders skyrim is still in my game library ?, I'm just tire of playing the actual vanilla game after beated it dozens of times years ago, I don't want to recover a miserable random sword in some random cave with a bunch of useless bandits (unless I'm playing a female character and having a hard-on time there so I don't need the latest combat mod) . With the CC content I gave it a new chance but It took me a lot of effort to finish it, haha

5 hours ago, DieHans said:

It sounds pretty simple if you put it like that, I think I'll give it another chance later.

Edited by サマエル
13 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

I see there is a new attribute named Dirtiness. What does it do and how can i train that?

Dirtiness increases naturally with time. Then you can get it back to 0 by ordering your slaves to bath or shower, if they are in a river or under a waterfall.

It's WIP and that's all there is to it right now.

On 10/16/2023 at 1:43 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Also to be sure there is not a problem with the place, go to an inn and put your slave in sandbox mode ("wait here and keep yourself busy"). The slave should go and sit to the closest table, almost immediately.

Haven't had a chance to install this yet. But I can say the animations are all sitting ones besides using a chair, also the don't use the oven or the cooking pot.