17 minutes ago, iivanvv said:

What version of the mod are you using?

Mentioned settings should be there:

image.png.0bf397e4b33424d5a0e6d1312abd4b36.png

1.61 - I just installed a couple days ago. I don't see the vast majority of those menus you're showing, but I do see "locked" in a few places.

4 minutes ago, cvonb said:

1.61 - I just installed a couple days ago. I don't see the vast majority of those menus you're showing, but I do see "locked" in a few places.

Ah, sigh, I downloaded the top file which apparently is older.

Should I just install v2 at this point despite being in this bad state, or do I need to go back to a save before using UD also?

35 minutes ago, cvonb said:

Should I just install v2 at this point despite being in this bad state, or do I need to go back to a save before using UD also?

There are a lot of changes in newer version. It is better to load from a clean save with the latest version of the mod.

13 hours ago, cvonb said:

2.0 is incompatible with older versions, you need to create new save, sorry. It doesn't look like it, but there is a big amount of changes between these 2 versions. Take a look at the change log at the front page. The pre 2.0 version didn't even have the orgasm rework, which is now the backbone of the whole mod with the device's rework.

UD will also not work correctly if it's not installed when new game is stated, so your save can't be saved either. These are limitations which I didn't find solution to yet (if there is solution).

On 11/26/2022 at 4:06 AM, ihatemykite said:

Most likely forget to implement this. Will give it a look.

Any update on when sexlab orgasm detection will be implemented? There are a lot of mods that trigger various events on sexlab orgasm, but currently UD orgasms are effectively self-contained, other mods can't see them.

12 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Any update on when sexlab orgasm detection will be implemented? There are a lot of mods that trigger various events on sexlab orgasm, but currently UD orgasms are effectively self-contained, other mods can't see them.

That is a good question, and also one which is hard to answer. Basically, the UD is actually fetching the Sexlab orgasms events, so it can use it in its own process. The issue is that if UD will also be sending the event, UD will basically receive 2 orgasm events at once instead of one. There would need to be some checks added, so UD will not process sexlab orgasm if it was sent by UD. Maybe later I will give it a try, but I can't promise you that it is possible to implement.

Thank you for this great mod! I have a tentative idea about a new modifier. It's mechanism is like this: (For simplicity I called its name 'trap', but maybe it could have a better name)

Trap(Armor): (1.5, -30, 10). It means once the player weared this DD equip, she will suffer a permanent armor -30 debuff. After she remove this equip, this effect could still last for 1.5 hour real play time. But if she wear each another DD equip, she will gain an additional armor +10 buff.

Different DD item could choose among different kind of random buff pool. Like the chasitity belt could randomly choose Trap(Armor), Trap(Health), Trap(Stamina) or... The heel could choose Trap(Sneak), Trap(Move speed), Trrap(Carry Weight) or.... The piciecing could choose from Trap(Restoration), Trap(Destruction) or... The collar could choose from Trap(Armor), Trap(Barter), Trap(Health)... The heavyBondage could choose from Trap(Magicka Regen), Trap(Unarmed)...

The idea is that currently almost all of the DD items have no positive effect while player could not waer many of them during serious play. When triggered DCL or DD equiping event in a dungeon, most of player would like to stop heading on but removing them at once. But with effect, when wearing many of DD equip un-expectly, the player is still not fully helpless. When wearing few items, the player could turn the debuff to buff by wearing even more DD items proactively(and may tigger more traps). And it could be intersting when it co-operate with other modifiers. To unequip all of DD items, player would think 'currently I don't need which ability' to bear the debuff and solve the puzzles

9 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

That is a good question, and also one which is hard to answer. Basically, the UD is actually fetching the Sexlab orgasms events, so it can use it in its own process. The issue is that if UD will also be sending the event, UD will basically receive 2 orgasm events at once instead of one. There would need to be some checks added, so UD will not process sexlab orgasm if it was sent by UD. Maybe later I will give it a try, but I can't promise you that it is possible to implement.

EDIT: I must be a retard or something. I can see the sex events ticking up in the Sexlab Sex Diary, so it's obviously working as intended... probably a fault of the other mods needing a "victim" flag or something. Maybe a future version could have a toggle to allow device orgasms to be considered nonconsensual, i.e. the player character is a victim as far as Sexlab is concerned?

Edited by MysticDaedra
3 hours ago, Ezioinu said:

Thank you for this great mod! I have a tentative idea about a new modifier. It's mechanism is like this: (For simplicity I called its name 'trap', but maybe it could have a better name)

Trap(Armor): (1.5, -30, 10). It means once the player weared this DD equip, she will suffer a permanent armor -30 debuff. After she remove this equip, this effect could still last for 1.5 hour real play time. But if she wear each another DD equip, she will gain an additional armor +10 buff.

Different DD item could choose among different kind of random buff pool. Like the chasitity belt could randomly choose Trap(Armor), Trap(Health), Trap(Stamina) or... The heel could choose Trap(Sneak), Trap(Move speed), Trrap(Carry Weight) or.... The piciecing could choose from Trap(Restoration), Trap(Destruction) or... The collar could choose from Trap(Armor), Trap(Barter), Trap(Health)... The heavyBondage could choose from Trap(Magicka Regen), Trap(Unarmed)...

The idea is that currently almost all of the DD items have no positive effect while player could not waer many of them during serious play. When triggered DCL or DD equiping event in a dungeon, most of player would like to stop heading on but removing them at once. But with effect, when wearing many of DD equip un-expectly, the player is still not fully helpless. When wearing few items, the player could turn the debuff to buff by wearing even more DD items proactively(and may tigger more traps). And it could be intersting when it co-operate with other modifiers. To unequip all of DD items, player would think 'currently I don't need which ability' to bear the debuff and solve the puzzles

Actually there's this nice mod -

At first wearer will be greatly debuffed with worn restraints, but as time goes on, player learns to live with them and even get buffs from them. But when trained to getting buffs from restraints, removing them applies debuffs, player now wants to wear them. Various settings allow for training to regress or not, depending on what result you like to see. Check it out!

1 hour ago, kurotatsu said:

Actually there's this nice mod -

At first wearer will be greatly debuffed with worn restraints, but as time goes on, player learns to live with them and even get buffs from them. But when trained to getting buffs from restraints, removing them applies debuffs, player now wants to wear them. Various settings allow for training to regress or not, depending on what result you like to see. Check it out!

Actually I know it and had tried it before, It's really a good mod. But the con f that mod is it's based on time change while the player could only do is wait. Once you wear DD un-expectly in a normal game play the best thing you could do is still 'remove it' to avoid the debuff. If you wear it, transfomred to buffs, removing it is still simply waiting. But if it's based on the DD items you are wearing. In a dungeon the player could avoid the debuff at once by just adding devices which usually doesn't block battle. The Trap(xxx) modifier is randomly chosen or maybe no this modifier so there is something lucky/unlucky. The first arguement 'debuff time' is just a insurance to avoid the player avoid the debuff by simply removing it. Eg: if you are all free, gain a single armbinder with Trap(xxx) (0.5, -40, 10 ) modifier in a dungeon, it's almost useless to wait to let the debuff transformed to buff because you cannot fight. But if it's based on device items, you could remove it and now you just have a 30min debuff which could still transform to buffs. You may not even care because it's Trap(Barter) and you don't need to sell items in 30 min. If it hurt battle you could still avoid it by wearing 4 some other things like pieceing, plug and the battle is not hurt. Maybe you are lucky and there is no more Trap modifier device added. You may don't want to add more to transform to buffs because it's enough and some device may block your battle. Or you are afraid of failing the modifier gambleing. It would be more instering than just simply waiting and gain a certain buff

8 minutes ago, Ezioinu said:

Actually I know it and had tried it before, It's really a good mod. But the con f that mod is it's based on time change while the player could only do is wait. Once you wear DD un-expectly in a normal game play the best thing you could do is still 'remove it' to avoid the debuff. If you wear it, transfomred to buffs, removing it is still simply waiting. But if it's based on the DD items you are wearing. In a dungeon the player could avoid the debuff at once by just adding devices which usually doesn't block battle. The Trap(xxx) modifier is randomly chosen or maybe no this modifier so there is something lucky/unlucky. The first arguement 'debuff time' is just a insurance to avoid the player avoid the debuff by simply removing it. Eg: if you are all free, gain a single armbinder with Trap(xxx) (0.5, -40, 10 ) modifier in a dungeon, it's almost useless to wait to let the debuff transformed to buff because you cannot fight. But if it's based on device items, you could remove it and now you just have a 30min debuff which could still transform to buffs. You may not even care because it's Trap(Barter) and you don't need to sell items in 30 min. If it hurt battle you could still avoid it by wearing 4 some other things like pieceing, plug and the battle is not hurt. Maybe you are lucky and there is no more Trap modifier device added. You may don't want to add more to transform to buffs because it's enough and some device may block your battle. Or you are afraid of failing the modifier gambleing. It would be more instering than just simply waiting and gain a certain buff

Another Eg is that you get a DCL loot and wear many DD equips in Forgotten Vale. Your hands are still free but these items block you wearng armors. None of them have special modifier and you don't have tools to remove them. You still have a rope harness in your hand. I think many players have faced this situation and most of them will say 'checkmate' and reload game instead of getting horny and play with them. But here, because the rope harness is easy to untie, you could gambleing the modifier by tie-untie. Then you get a Trap(Armor) and you gain a armor buff at once and you are not so easy to die. You could go on the explore, unlock some DD items which block armor when you have a lockpick. (But with this mechanism I think the modifier at same bodypart should be overrided on equip in case the player generate many buffs by tie-untie?)

I also have an idea for a modifier: LockShield and TimedUnlock. This is something DD already has, it's just that UD is ignoring it right now. A modifier could check for the existence of TimedUnlock property being true and then read the min-max, generating a new random. Because i am not 100% convinced you can tap into DD and see what time it randomized on equip, as UD may do its handling simultaneously. It doesn't really matter which mod makes the randomizing anyway, there are no extra rules to it that would depend on difficulty or other.

But before "LockShield" time is out it cannot be unlocked or lockpicked. Struggle/Cut chance always remained the same.

When "TimedUnlock" times out the device will set its remaining locks number to 0. I do think you would have to change so player can remove the device while in a minigame only, and Unlock option would always show if maximum locks is > 0, even if current is 0. It would just instantly unequip when you do.

As for MCM there could be a chance we can set for LockShield appearing in any device, don't think the TimedUnlock needs to appear unless it's from customized devices.

Edited by Zaflis
3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I also have an idea for a modifier: LockShield and TimedUnlock. This is something DD already has, it's just that UD is ignoring it right now. A modifier could check for the existence of TimedUnlock property being true and then read the min-max, generating a new random. Because i am not 100% convinced you can tap into DD and see what time it randomized on equip, as UD may do its handling simultaneously. It doesn't really matter which mod makes the randomizing anyway, there are no extra rules to it that would depend on difficulty or other.

But before "LockShield" time is out it cannot be unlocked or lockpicked. Struggle/Cut chance always remained the same.

When "TimedUnlock" times out the device will set its remaining locks number to 0. I do think you would have to change so player can remove the device while in a minigame only, and Unlock option would always show if maximum locks is > 0, even if current is 0. It would just instantly unequip when you do.

As for MCM there could be a chance we can set for LockShield appearing in any device, don't think the TimedUnlock needs to appear unless it's from customized devices.

I have good news for you, it's already in testing stage.

If you're curious, take a peek here: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/pull/114

Does the github version have the NPC dialog bug fixed, when you help her remove devices it starts minigame but keeps talk dialog still open? It closes when you ask NPC to help you instead through the dialog. I guess you need to register an NPC for those options to appear first.

12 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Does the github version have the NPC dialog bug fixed, when you help her remove devices it starts minigame but keeps talk dialog still open? It closes when you ask NPC to help you instead through the dialog. I guess you need to register an NPC for those options to appear first.

It has A LOT of various fixes and improvements, I think this was fixed too.

On 1/24/2023 at 7:31 PM, Zaflis said:

Didn't get bug like this, so either I fixed it some time ago, or it might be caused by some mod incompatibility

Hi, it's me again, I have another tentative idea about modifier: 'Affinity': The device could be more evil if player wear another part DD item. But this modifier won't show up in the modifier list so player don't know if a device have Affinity modifier or not unless it start work. The hidden effect could be 'increase the device quality', 'some other modifiers', or some debuffs, (or maybe even some positive buffs)

For example, a gag could have 'Affinity(leg cuff): Max Device Health + 50, Lock Difficulty+20, Player Magicka -50, Random manifest(10%)'. When player wearing this gag, this modifier won't work and show so it looks like a normal gag. But when player equiped the leg cuff, a pop up message showed up: 'The hidden power of the gag is revealed'. Then this modifier start to work and the player is suddenly get doomed

Usually if the player wear a set of bondage unexpectly, the removing order is heavy bondage -> bondage block the battle -> bondage don't block the battle(The last one player even prefer to keep them). But with the Affinity, the player must reconsider the removing order to gain the best removing efficiency. When in some case player wear devices proactively (like due to the trap effect I mentioned previously), it could give the player more suprise 

The idea is from few novels about the cursed equipments. In the novel the hero found a set of powerful equipment in the dungeon. As wearing more and more and her power grows up. Till she wear a jewelry and the equipment turn into a bondage hell ?

3 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Having an issue with all armbinders. The running animation is broken.

Arms will be at the side. Save and reload and the arms will be behind the player until moving. When moving arms will be at the side.

Pretty sure this mod doesn't mess with the existing bound animations. Are you using FNIS, Nemesis, or DAR? DD was initially made to work with FNIS, but there could still be incompatibilities with other animation mods. Nemesis is newer, and a lot of new anim mods use it, but it is known to not play certain animations from DD, this is different per user. DAR is newer still, and runs conditions for playing different animations. It assesses every animation that meets the required conditions to run, and chooses the one with the highest priority for each animation. Of course, if you have certain animations with a higher priority than the DD anims, they will play instead, so it's best not to have those animations have a higher priority. They will have to be modified to have a lower priority, or uninstalled.

It's also important to note that as of the stable release of DD, DAR support is not integrated, so that won't work without patching the animations to work with it.

Idea for a new Mod- extension to this one (Devious Abductions)
Hi everyone, since playing this mod and really enjoying it a lot I have been thinking about an addition to this mod or a separate one. Since I do not have any experience modding skyrim (but would be willing to learn for this experiment) and this is very much in line with this mod, I thought I would run my idea by the group and see if anyone has any ideas/ would be willing to work with me to implement this:
The idea would be for the PC to be approached by some random NPC (repeatable) for a business proposal: They have a certain set of devices and need someone to "test" the product. The NPC suggest to meet at the PC's player home or a random generated cave/ home location. When they meet the NPC brings a set of devices (configurable) and puts them on the PC. Using this mod you have to struggle out of or unlock the devices if you are not able to do it within a pre determined amount of time (configurable). The NPC will watch you and make some teasing comments as you struggle. While you struggle you have the opportunity to talk to the NPC and ask for mercy- that the restraints are too hard to escape from. The NPC would remind you of the terms of your agreement and that he would be willing to loosen a restraint in exchange for sexual services in return.
When I say loosen the restraint I literally mean just reducing the integrity a bit but not removing it (so lots of opportunities for additional sex encounters). Once you get out of your restraints completely the NPC will tell you that you unfortunately failed to deliver on your part of the arrangement (not escaping within a set amount of time) so he will reapply the set of restraints and leave you to try again (for the rest of the day- configurable amount of time). You will be left in a set of bondage (configurable) struggling through out the day (configurable time) and come back afterwards to check on you. If you still have restraints on you he gives you again the option for sexual favors in return for loosening one of your restraints. The only way to break this cycle is to escape all of the restraints- that would be the core idea for a simple version of this mod. Of course there could be other devious activities that could be added on if you don't make it out of your restraints in time but that would be really a very distant phase 2. The idea here would be for the PC to get coerced into enjoying being tied up and it's growing sub relationship with the NPC.

I would really love to get some feedback on whether:
1.) such a set of scenarios could be an extension to this mod
2.) anyone would be interested on implementing something like this as a separate project
3.) anyone could point me to a good set of examples on how I could attempt to build something like this myself

Looking forward to some ideas and feedback ?

This is quite interesting idea, and I think it would be fine to try and most probably would fit fine into UD ideology as far as I understand it.

There are Abadon suits in UD, which are predefined sets. Also in dev version on GitHub there's a way to add your own sets to the list to be used.

One way of attaching them is Concentrated Black Goo magic effect, so it should be quite easy to implement.

You can see the dev version here - https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices

You can take my extension in development for spin from here - https://github.com/kurotatsu77/UnforgivingSkyrim

To run both you'll need to compile their scripts, read wiki on UD GitHub, it will help tremendously, @ihatemykite wrote very easy to understand and extensive instructions how to set everything up and how to do quite a number of things.

As promised earlier, there is the 2.1 beta 1: https://github.com/IHateMyKite/UnforgivingDevices/releases/tag/2.1b1

It is only first beta, as @iivanvv is still working on widgets, and I would love for it to be in release. So once it's done, I will upload one more beta, which will also contains fixes from first beta. As always, be warned that this is beta! So it will most likely be not compatible with final release. Only use this for testing, not for serious game.

Also, @iivanvv have made some awesome animations which are compatible with new animation system, so you can also test them. They can be downloaded there (LE) and there (SE). Also, don't forget to run FNIS if you install the animation pack.

How to download from GitHub (no registration is required):

Spoiler

UD beta

obrazek.png.57b2b3714ab969d06f9dfac246f63e84.png

Animation pack

image.png.03b57edef260b7234d02d155ca2a2bb5.png

I and others working on it will be glad for any bug reports and feedbacks. I will upload some simple changelog there later. As there is an absurd number of changes, I might still forget something.

Small addition.

The main mod already has definitions for animations that are used in various scenarios (including compation assistance with devices). These definitions were made for the following animation packs:
- DD 5.2 beta (solo struggle, horny/orgasm animations).
- Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+ (probably 7.0 too) (solo struggle, horny/orgasm animations).
- Babo Human SLAL Pack version 25.06.2022 or later (paired struggle).
- Babo Human Futa SLAL Pack version 25.06.2022 or later (paired struggle).
- Babo Human Lesbian SLAL Pack version 25.06.2022 or later (paired struggle).
- Billyy SLAL Pack version 5.9 or later (paired struggle).

- Leito SLAL Pack version 1.9 (paired struggle).

These are not hard dependencies (except for DD of course)! But if you had these packs installed then their animations will be used by the UD.

Edited by iivanvv

2.1 Beta 1 Changelog

• Total rework of animation system by @iivanvv
    • Allow to play paired animations (one actor helping other actor)
    • All animations are loaded from json files, which are generated from excel table
    • This allows users to add new struggle/orgasm/horny animations witrhout needing to use xEdit or Papyrus. Only generating the right file is enough
    • More info here
    • There are many more related features, but I'm going to skip other, otherwise this changelog will be only about animation system rework
    • @iivanvv have also made new animations using this system. You can download them here (LE) or here (SE). Install them like normal mod and run FNIS
  • Added NPC AI
    • Registered NPCs will constantly try to escape their devices
    • This also works if actor is not loaded, but in that case you need to make actor register persist (open NPC menu and you will understand)
    • Base Cooldown can be changed in MCM
    • Cooldown is increased/reduced by actor motivation. Motivation is currently only affected by 2 things
      • Escaping device will greatly increase motivation
      • Not managing to escape device will slightly reduce motivation
      • Forced orgasms will increase motivation
  • Added custom Abadon suits system. This system allows for simpler way of adding new predefined abadon suits (sets of devices equipped by either abadon plug or concentrated black goo)
    • Will have to make wiki entry on this later, as there is currently no documentation
  • Added IWantWidget support by @iivanvv. Currently, only replace meter widgets. If mod is installed, and this feature is enabled, a new meter widget will be added that will show the current condition of device
  • Added "Help Me" dialogue to NPCs
    • If player have devices, they can ask NPC for help (they can't be in scene or doing something else, otherwise the option will not show up)
    • NPC can either ask player for money in exchange, or help for free
    • All NPCs which have good relationship with player will help for free
    • Cooldown is applied after getting help. Player have to wait some time before they can ask the same NPC again for help
    • If player quits dialogue, or don't have money, NPC can get pissed and lock player in more devices
  • Reworked device filter by @kurotatsu. New MCM is added which allows for more user-friendly set of device filter. Filter will prevent some devices from being spawned by UD
  • Added many new Global Variables. You can see them by typing "help udg 3" in console. TO change the value, type "set NAMEOFVARIABLE to NEWVALUE"
    • You can see description of what which variables do here
  • Added Black Goo Balls
    • Can be crafted after Abadon Curse quest is completed
    • When goo is added to NPC inventory (by pickpocket, giving it to a follower, etc...), it will behave the same way as if the actor eaten the black goo
  • Many grammar fixes by @kurotatsu
  • Added GamePad button. Set this button in MCM and you it to show various options. This is supposed to replace all non-minigame buttons with only one button
  • Added compatibility for Devious Strike. Devices locked on strikers will use reduced functions to reduce process time and reduce CTD chance
  • Reworked device locks
    • All devices now have set amount of locks. For example, every (patched) blindfold will only have 1 lock
    • Every lock have different accessibility and difficulty
    • Every lock can also have lockpick shields. Shields prevent the actor from lockpicking the lock. All locks first needs to be removed
    • Every time a lock is picked, one shield is removed
    • Locks can have TimeLock. Time lock prevent actor to manipulate the lock until the Timelock disappears
  • Reworked how NPC orgasm/arousal/vibrators is updated. Magic effect is no longer used. Instead, NPC register is used. This should make mod safer, but little slower (only for NPCs)
  • Reworked actor details. Details will now show new menu box with various options, so user can select which exact details they need to see
  • Updated "Update Outfit" option in NPC menu. Now shows all armors. Also allow removing actor outfit (but be careful when doing it, as it can remove the equipped items from NPC!)
  • Black Goo and Concentrated Black Goo now weight less
  • Tight up and Repair option are again usable on NPCs
    • Repair now requires 2 steel ingots. Will repair both durability and condition by big amount
  • Abadon weapon now only lock weak abadon hand restrains

In case you want to use existing 2.0 save, you have to first unlock all devices (also from registered NPCs) and unregister all NPCs. Player should not have any effect (vibrations/orgasm/animation etc..). Just unlock all devices and wait like minute, so all effect ends on themselves.