I only have this mod and all of the requirements for it enabled in Mod Manager 2, and any time I try to create a character/load a save, my game instantly crashes

Spoiler

[15 Nov 2021 01:11:15.092] Initializing framework version 10.
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:15.100] Loaded configuration file.
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:15.103] Preparing .NET code hooking.
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:15.111] Loading game library.
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:17.745] Loaded game library for `The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition` (14).
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:17.746] Running game version is 1.5.97.0
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:28.615] Loading plugins.
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:28.615] Path to plugins: "Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins".
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:28.623] Checking file "CustomSkills.dll"...
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:28.632] Plugin found and loaded.
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:28.660] Finished loading 1 plugin.
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:28.660] Finished framework initialization.
[15 Nov 2021 01:11:51.223] Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF674C01717 (SkyrimSE.exe+631717) on thread 18720!

3 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

huh well okay, why not to update? Still issues or?

Not issues per se, but rather massively different code. You said you've got an older Refactor; recently there's been code/ MCM rewrites, which could ( will probably) will cause your Devourment to stop working entirely.

3 minutes ago, Vivalari said:

hey so everytime i try and devour npc's i keep getting the message "rotten undead flesh is making your stomach spasm uncontrollably" as well as there is no belly increase, help when able!

It sounds like you're trying to eat a draugr or vampire. You can't eat that sort of enemy until you unlock the perk in your devourment skill tree. I started out by eating random animals ( the foxes, deer, wolves and rabbits that run around skyrim) and of course the bandits I fight regularly. Once your gain enough perks in your PRED skill tree, you can unlock the ability to eat the undead.

I'm having a really obnoxious issue where when this mod is enabled, something it does to the MCM causes specifically WetFunctionRedux's MCM to no longer show up, I spent several hours using hierarchical troubleshooting methods and singled out Devourment as 100% no argument causing the problem. I haven't verified if any other MCMs are vanishing because of Devourment.
My only theories are that Devourment makes some wild MCM edits, or the issue is being caused by SkyUI.esp loading after Devourment.esp, for some reason I cannot move Devourment.esp below SkyUI.esp in my MO. This issue is almost as annoying as sorting out my dozens of NPC overhaul conflicts, so I would appreciate any shred of insight I can gain on this issue.

9 hours ago, Vivalari said:

hey so everytime i try and devour npc's i keep getting the message "rotten undead flesh is making your stomach spasm uncontrollably" as well as there is no belly increase, help when able!

If this is happening with non-undead NPCs, then you're using an outdated version of LibFire. Try this. 

LibFire.zip

35 minutes ago, Vivalari said:

different topic, i downloaded the two files from that link, what do i do? install via mo2?

Bodyslide, you mean? I'd say so, but you'll have to redirect it to the appropriate folder because of the way MO2 works. As a one-time Vortex user and a many time manual installer, I wouldn't be the one to instruct you on the correct technique.

35 minutes ago, Gherking said:

Bodyslide, you mean? I'd say so, but you'll have to redirect it to the appropriate folder because of the way MO2 works. As a one-time Vortex user and a many time manual installer, I wouldn't be the one to instruct you on the correct technique.

so i go to do an in-depth vore chat with an NPC and two things happen, 1) i keep getting the message "im watching my weight" and 2) theres no voice lines for the custom vore lines

13 minutes ago, Vivalari said:

so i go to do an in-depth vore chat with an NPC and two things happen, 1) i keep getting the message "im watching my weight" and 2) theres no voice lines for the custom vore lines

Ah, I didn't realize you were talking about my addons. As for the first issue, I recall hearing this problem once before. Do you have EZ2C dialogue menu installed? My dialogue mod definitely won't work properly without that. It got removed from the nexus, but here's a copy; 

As for the second problem, that's more or less unavoidable. While there are synthesizers for generating new dialogue using the vanilla voices, they have to be guided in some depth for each line. 7000 lines times 70 voicetypes... I wouldn't set even condemned criminals to the work of synthesizing 490 000 sound files. If there was a fully automatic way to do it...

EZ2C Dialogue Menu-2246-3-1.rar

9 hours ago, Nina_Mercer said:

Well. Creatures have no belly mesh anymore. It never increases. New bug?

If you are using More Nasty Creatures, that mod must overwrite this mod to avoid major problems, but it makes it's own meshes so it negates the belly morphing.  

On 11/15/2021 at 1:55 AM, Zeorik said:

Not issues per se, but rather massively different code. You said you've got an older Refactor; recently there's been code/ MCM rewrites, which could ( will probably) will cause your Devourment to stop working entirely.

It is old but it's not like SUPER old, its the update Gaz had a hand in in the patch notes which said EVERYTHING was overdone 

5 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Alas I am at my mod limit and cannot reasonably justify installing these esps.

Is it safe to merge Devourment Refractor mods and its add ons? Would it be safe to ESL flag even Gherking's mods?

Pretty easy way to find out. I can't imagine why my addons wouldn't work just as well in a bashed patch, at least. Refactor is already ESL, so you shouldn't have to do anything about that.

After updating the mod, combat vore for NPC and followers almost never happen. I put everything related to frequency to max in MCM menu. Minimus swallow chance on 100% and that NPC option to 10 (max, isnt that kinda low?) 
I even made a new save and "trained" my followers to buff their pred lvl and perks, but still not better.
Anyone else have that problem?
The other problem i have is with skulls of digested preys. No matter what options i choose, they dont show up

On 3/29/2021 at 11:10 AM, Jagg0 said:

can I get some help, when ever I try to install with nmm I get and error message saying "object reference not set to an instance of an object" does anyone know what a fix might be?

is there any solution that has come up for this because i am having the same issue

21 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

It is old but it's not like SUPER old, its the update Gaz had a hand in in the patch notes which said EVERYTHING was overdone 

Im not sure then. If it's the update where the MCM was rewritten you might be fine...? If you use MO2, easy way to check is to install the updated Devourment to a new folder (What I do is name it Devourment 2, etc), enable it and disable the previous one without deleting, then boot up the save.  If the MCM works and vore works, then great!

22 minutes ago, Soupdogyt said:

is there any solution that has come up for this because i am having the same issue

Need more information. Do you have ALL the dependancies that are required? Are you trying to load an old save or start a new game? Can you screenshot the error?