2 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

So after Breast Voring the Wounded Spider thing in the ruins it reformed in my characters breast which made it grow, then the game crashed. I don't have any reformation thing but I do remember having default vore to Random if that helps. Here are the logs I'm not sure which to include 

I don't believe it should happen with breast vore, but one way or another you can resolve it by turning of 'rebirthing' (if I recall correctly) from the quicksettings toggles submenu.

6 hours ago, Gherking said:

I don't believe it should happen with breast vore, but one way or another you can resolve it by turning of 'rebirthing' (if I recall correctly) from the quicksettings toggles submenu.

So I disabled as told, but I am still having more random CTD. 2 more occurred afterwards. 2nd was from me standing still digesting 3 prey, 2 in belly 1 in breast. 3rd was during a sex scene, had 4 prey digesting, 3 in belly and 1 in breast. I have crash logs saved. I do believe this is due to vore since I did the same before I updated but never CTD. Maybe it is because multi prey? Or something isn't set right? Hope I can find out why these CTD are happing since they seem out of the blue.

First of all, thanks to this mode, I'm really enjoying it.

There's something I found out about the questions I wrote earlier.

Basic custom followers are made based on vanilla races, so when they are "digested" by the player, they create skull necessary for "reform."

However, some special custom followers are created by creating additional races and injecting the 'Perk' needed for combat.
Custom followers created in this way are unable to generate skull even if they are 'digested' by the player.

I saw the 'Races.Find(remappedRace)' part of the script source file('/Scripts/source/DevourmentSkullHandler.psc') and modified the contents of the file in '/SKSE/plugins/development/raceRemaps.json'.

Spoiler
		"...troll" : "troll",
		"...vampire lord" : "vampire",
		"...werebear" : "lycanthrope",
		"...werewolf" : "lycanthrope",
		"...wolf" : "wolf",
		"...wood elf" : "bosmer",
		"wounded frostbite spider" : "spider",
		"dark elf" : "dark elf",
		"...nord" : "nord",
		"...nordrace_cf" : "aaaNordRace_CF"
	}
}

Since then, the game has been turned on again, started with a "new game," and custom followers have been "digested" again, but no skull has been created.

When I looked at the contents of the papyrus log file, I could see that the following error message occurred.

Spoiler

[12/01/2021 - 12:28:48PM] devourmentremap.RemapRace(Alicia Dimitrescu 0xFE0F080F, NordRace_CF, ...nordrace_cf, aaaNordRace_CF)

[12/01/2021 - 12:28:36PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: Cleared!
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] devourmentmanager.SetMeters_Dead(0)
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[308] B_Falm_B_P3pRCG - Billyy (Falmer) Petite 3p Reverse Cowgirl
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[305] B_Falm_B_Miss2 - Billyy (Falmer) Missionary 2
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] WARNING: Property morphs on script DevourmentSound attached to Active effect 21 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[310] B_Falm_B_PBehind2 - Billyy (Falmer) Petite Behind 2
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: Cleared!
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull(Alicia Dimitrescu 0xFE0F080F, Essential/protected -- eligible for skull collection.)
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-12)
stack:
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 112
	[DevourmentManager (FE00796A)].devourmentmanager.AddSkull() - "DevourmentManager.psc" Line 3287
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: Cannot place a None object
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 121
	[DevourmentManager (FE00796A)].devourmentmanager.AddSkull() - "DevourmentManager.psc" Line 3287
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: Cannot call InitializeFor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 124
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: devourmentmanager.DigestItem(Error: Item == None)
stack:
	<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
	<unknown self>.logging.assertNotNone() - "Logging.psc" Line 120
	[DevourmentManager (FE00796A)].devourmentmanager.DigestItem() - "DevourmentManager.psc" Line 2685
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 128
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 129
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull(Created skull, Alicia Dimitrescu 0xFE0F080F, None)
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] devourmentremap.RemapRace(Alicia Dimitrescu 0xFE0F080F, NordRace_CF, ...nordrace_cf, aaaNordRace_CF)

I have confirmed that skulls will be created normally if the follower species in the custom follower mode is modified to the basic race, "NordRace."

In order to enjoy the great mode a little more, how can I solve the "Problem of not generating skull of custom followers created using custom species"?

Thank you for reading it, and have a good day.

Edited by evehour
18 minutes ago, evehour said:

First of all, thanks to this mode, I'm really enjoying it.

There's something I found out about the questions I wrote earlier.

Basic custom followers are made based on vanilla races, so when they are "digested" by the player, they create skull necessary for "reform."

However, some special custom followers are created by creating additional races and injecting the 'Perk' needed for combat.
Custom followers created in this way are unable to generate skull even if they are 'digested' by the player.

I saw the 'Races.Find(remappedRace)' part of the script source file('/Scripts/source/DevourmentSkullHandler.psc') and modified the contents of the file in '/SKSE/plugins/development/raceRemaps.json'.

Reveal hidden contents
		"...troll" : "troll",
		"...vampire lord" : "vampire",
		"...werebear" : "lycanthrope",
		"...werewolf" : "lycanthrope",
		"...wolf" : "wolf",
		"...wood elf" : "bosmer",
		"wounded frostbite spider" : "spider",
		"dark elf" : "dark elf",
		"...nord" : "nord",
		"...nordrace_cf" : "aaaNordRace_CF"
	}
}

Since then, the game has been turned on again, started with a "new game," and custom followers have been "digested" again, but no skull has been created.

When I looked at the contents of the papyrus log file, I could see that the following error message occurred.

Reveal hidden contents

[12/01/2021 - 12:28:48PM] devourmentremap.RemapRace(Alicia Dimitrescu 0xFE0F080F, NordRace_CF, ...nordrace_cf, aaaNordRace_CF)

[12/01/2021 - 12:28:36PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: Cleared!
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[308] B_Falm_B_P3pRCG - Billyy (Falmer) Petite 3p Reverse Cowgirl
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[305] B_Falm_B_Miss2 - Billyy (Falmer) Missionary 2
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] WARNING: Property morphs on script DevourmentSound attached to Active effect 21 on  (00000014) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] SEXLAB - Creatures[310] B_Falm_B_PBehind2 - Billyy (Falmer) Petite Behind 2
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull(Alicia Dimitrescu 0xFE0F080F, Essential/protected -- eligible for skull collection.)
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: Array index -1 is out of range (0-12)
stack:
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 112
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: Cannot place a None object
stack:
	[ (00000014)].Actor.PlaceAtMe() - "<native>" Line ?
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 121
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: Cannot call InitializeFor() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 124
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: devourmentmanager.DigestItem(Error: Item == None)
stack:
	<unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
	<unknown self>.logging.assertNotNone() - "Logging.psc" Line 120
	[DevourmentManager (FE00796A)].devourmentmanager.DigestItem() - "DevourmentManager.psc" Line 2685
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 128
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] Error: Cannot call Enable() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[DevourmentSkullHandler (FE007CF7)].devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull() - "DevourmentSkullHandler.psc" Line 129
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull(Created skull, Alicia Dimitrescu 0xFE0F080F, None)
[12/01/2021 - 12:28:37PM] devourmentremap.RemapRace(Alicia Dimitrescu 0xFE0F080F, NordRace_CF, ...nordrace_cf, aaaNordRace_CF)

I have confirmed that skulls will be created normally if the follower species in the custom follower mode is modified to the basic race, "NordRace."

In order to enjoy the great mode a little more, how can I solve the "Problem of not generating skull of custom followers created using custom species"?

Thank you for reading it, and have a good day.

Ah man, I fixed this problem myself a little while ago. There were just a few missing characters from one part of the script responsible for generating skulls. I guess I... forgot to ever give that script to anyone, haha.

Unfortunately I'm on holiday at the moment, and don't have access to the modified script. I should be back in five days.

4 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

So I disabled as told, but I am still having more random CTD. 2 more occurred afterwards. 2nd was from me standing still digesting 3 prey, 2 in belly 1 in breast. 3rd was during a sex scene, had 4 prey digesting, 3 in belly and 1 in breast. I have crash logs saved. I do believe this is due to vore since I did the same before I updated but never CTD. Maybe it is because multi prey? Or something isn't set right? Hope I can find out why these CTD are happing since they seem out of the blue.

I'm seeing YAConsolidated. Do you also have Better Bretons? I've heard that that combination causes CTDs whenever a male breton appears, and I see an NPC in the log who could well be such.

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

Ah man, I fixed this problem myself a little while ago. There were just a few missing characters from one part of the script responsible for generating skulls. I guess I... forgot to ever give that script to anyone, haha.

Unfortunately I'm on holiday at the moment, and don't have access to the modified script. I should be back in five days.

Have a great holiday!

There is dialogue for talking NPC out of digesting a followeIs but there is no dialogue to control NPC/follower when they have swallowed other NPC.

I'd be nice to have a lore friendly way to get them to vomit their prey or to quicken their digestion without needing to use a spell.

Would also be a neet place to add stuff such as combating an NPC over a prey.

1 hour ago, mnonyhc said:

There is dialogue for talking NPC out of digesting a followeIs but there is no dialogue to control NPC/follower when they have swallowed other NPC.

I'd be nice to have a lore friendly way to get them to vomit their prey or to quicken their digestion without needing to use a spell.

Would also be a neet place to add stuff such as combating an NPC over a prey.

That was one of the things I added with my dialogue mod.

1 hour ago, Undeadking18 said:

For anyone who's still using the mod, are you using this post AE update? Or still using it in the version before the update?

It won't work with AE, as not all of its dependencies have been updated yet. Once they are, we can see about making it compatible.

Trouble shooting some stuff. Have the mod all but working fine, as of the recent AE changes and then rolling my Skyrim back using the Patcher released on the nexus. I'm running into issues with the dependent mods not showing as active, or more specifically the mcm telling me they are missing, some were fix simply by reinstalling or by changing which file out of the mod I was using.

The main problem I have RN is when I devour someone is my stomach does not change as it did just five minutes ago.

Any help would be appreciated. I have done quite a lot of body slide trouble shooting, I can't find where to learn which slide file affects what and what morphs I should be paying attention to. That sorta thing. Then to rant a little more I'm upset that AE has fucked up my mods and it's tough to find motivation to try and fix it when all these issues seem so random and unrelated.

2 hours ago, Psych0Turtl3 said:

Trouble shooting some stuff. Have the mod all but working fine, as of the recent AE changes and then rolling my Skyrim back using the Patcher released on the nexus. I'm running into issues with the dependent mods not showing as active, or more specifically the mcm telling me they are missing, some were fix simply by reinstalling or by changing which file out of the mod I was using.

The main problem I have RN is when I devour someone is my stomach does not change as it did just five minutes ago.

Any help would be appreciated. I have done quite a lot of body slide trouble shooting, I can't find where to learn which slide file affects what and what morphs I should be paying attention to. That sorta thing. Then to rant a little more I'm upset that AE has fucked up my mods and it's tough to find motivation to try and fix it when all these issues seem so random and unrelated.

One thing you'll have to watch out for is ensuring that you only get the SE versions of mods - since there is now a difference. MCM Helper is a huge example of this problem.

As for making the bellies show up, that's easy. Just select the devourment bellies group from the group search bar in the top right-ish, and then hit batch build with build morphs ticked in the bottom left. Choose the body that you're actually using from the popup, and let it all run.

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

One thing you'll have to watch out for is ensuring that you only get the SE versions of mods - since there is now a difference. MCM Helper is a huge example of this problem.

As for making the bellies show up, that's easy. Just select the devourment bellies group from the group search bar in the top right-ish, and then hit batch build with build morphs ticked in the bottom left. Choose the body that you're actually using from the popup, and let it all run.

So I've done the bodyslide stuff numerous times. I've gotten to the point where if I change Lotus 0 to "PregnancyBelly" it will scale when I eat someone. However if I set it to the "Vore Prey Belly" nothing happens. Minor thing I know but at this point its more that I want it all working not partially working. To clearify I am able to build the bodies and have the vore belly slider. I'm looking for how I can get the dynamic Belly size changes.

Thank you for your reply. 

Edit also did not expect a reply this quick, so I'll be watching this to hopefully catch you sooner.

Edit 2 I got it work by using the base devourment cbbe cba body, but if I put on any cloths then its back to the normal. So I'm guessing it has to do with the outfit conversion I'm using plus the body I had been using. Any information of how to go about this the right way, or a point in the direction of information would be very appreciated. I had swapped to 3BBB. Anyway to make that work with devourment morph bellies?

Edited by Psych0Turtl3
2 hours ago, Psych0Turtl3 said:

Edit 2 I got it work by using the base devourment cbbe cba body, but if I put on any cloths then its back to the normal. So I'm guessing it has to do with the outfit conversion I'm using plus the body I had been using. Any information of how to go about this the right way, or a point in the direction of information would be very appreciated. I had swapped to 3BBB. Anyway to make that work with devourment morph bellies?

The belly scales on your nude body because the nude body has the "vore prey belly" slider. Most armor mods don't have that slider built in, and that's why you don't see anything "vore prey belly" morphs when you're wearing an outfit.

Pregnancy Belly (I forget the actual slider name) will work clothed or nude since that slider is staple on all armors. Sort of like "chubby butt" or "breasts fantasy." 

As a workaround, this mod comes with a belly accessory that can go on top of your armor so you don't have to go through each armor one by one and add a new slider to them. If you search "belly" then it should come up. There's some for macross version, and some for skeptic mesh version.

2 hours ago, Sp00ks47 said:

my game crash's just about a soon i try to load a save 

Sometimes adding mods to an existing playthough can cause CTD. It has something to do with plugin order being shuffled around. (the espfe files are often the cause.) Since this mod is an espfe file, it may have bumped your other espfe files around and created an issue.

9 hours ago, Sp00ks47 said:

my game crash's just about a soon i try to load a save 

You almost certainly need to update Spell Perk Item Distributor. Either that, or you have an outdated DISTR file somewhere in your data folder.

7 hours ago, fauxunderfire said:

I am utterly DeSpErAtE for a way to unbind the hotkeys in this mod. I don't care that I can just set them to keys I don't use, I want them completely unbound. Setting them to ESC just makes everything fire when I pause.

Is there some particular reason you don't want them set to keys you don't use? Surely Delete or Insert would be sufficient, even on a laptop keyboard.

9 hours ago, venomr said:

The belly scales on your nude body because the nude body has the "vore prey belly" slider. Most armor mods don't have that slider built in, and that's why you don't see anything "vore prey belly" morphs when you're wearing an outfit.

Pregnancy Belly (I forget the actual slider name) will work clothed or nude since that slider is staple on all armors. Sort of like "chubby butt" or "breasts fantasy." 

As a workaround, this mod comes with a belly accessory that can go on top of your armor so you don't have to go through each armor one by one and add a new slider to them. If you search "belly" then it should come up. There's some for macross version, and some for skeptic mesh version.

So what you're telling me is the only thing I didn't try yet was use the console to get the equip belly and then just put that on like a ring and that will provide the morphs I'm thinking of? I'm gonna try this and report back.

okay so a few things. 1. when I search belly and add "macrossfullnessbelly" or whatever it is, its an armor keyword, nothing comes into my inventory. 2. should I be using the equip bellies slider set if I'm doing this method? 3. thank you for your help so far.

Whenever I search "belly" I get nothing, Searching "macross" or "skeptic" shows "fullness(X)" Is it dependent on which I build in Bodyslide?

Edited by Psych0Turtl3
28 minutes ago, Psych0Turtl3 said:

So what you're telling me is the only thing I didn't try yet was use the console to get the equip belly and then just put that on like a ring and that will provide the morphs I'm thinking of? I'm gonna try this and report back.

okay so a few things. 1. when I search belly and add "macrossfullnessbelly" or whatever it is, its an armor keyword, nothing comes into my inventory. 2. should I be using the equip bellies slider set if I'm doing this method? 3. thank you for your help so far.

Whenever I search "belly" I get nothing, Searching "macross" or "skeptic" shows "fullness(X)" Is it dependent on which I build in Bodyslide?

You shouldn't have to manually equip them for them to work; you'll just have to have equipbellies turned on. But if you aren't seeing them when searching in the console, then it sounds like Refactor isn't properly enabled.

35 minutes ago, Gherking said:

You shouldn't have to manually equip them for them to work; you'll just have to have equipbellies turned on. But if you aren't seeing them when searching in the console, then it sounds like Refactor isn't properly enabled.

I've got all the dependencies working, some say "found" some give me a number, but they all work. All the mechanics are working. I'll look in the MCM for Equipbellis.

Where would equip belly toggle be? or is the option that chooses between macross, skeptic, or none?

Alright, Not sure how or why but I got the equip bellies to work. Thank you for your help.

Edited by Psych0Turtl3
9 minutes ago, Psych0Turtl3 said:

I've got all the dependencies working, some say "found" some give me a number, but they all work. All the mechanics are working. I'll look in the MCM for Equipbellis.

Its the "locational morphs" tab inside the devourment MCM.

At the top left where it says "belly," you can use the drop down list and switch to either macross or skeptic. The bellies will appear and disappear automatically as you eat.

1 hour ago, venomr said:

Its the "locational morphs" tab inside the devourment MCM.

At the top left where it says "belly," you can use the drop down list and switch to either macross or skeptic. The bellies will appear and disappear automatically as you eat.

Okay bet, Running into a small issue where the belly don't always show, like if I change the scaling rate it stop showing, then if I mess around with it I can get it to show again. I'm not sure what's causing it though so it's all guess work. Any ideas?

So I've noticed a correlation between toggling the CBBE 3BA/SMP modes and the belly disappearing.

Other things were changing the morph rate caused the belly to show. I've been starting new games for testing, and on all previous tests SMP and Devourment were not clashing at all, all of a sudden they are I guess?

Edited by Psych0Turtl3
23 minutes ago, Psych0Turtl3 said:

Okay bet, Running into a small issue where the belly don't always show, like if I change the scaling rate it stop showing, then if I mess around with it I can get it to show again. I'm not sure what's causing it though so it's all guess work. Any ideas?

Now no matter what I do the Belly will not show up. I just had it working.

Do you have something else equipping itself in slot 60? Left pauldrons from Amazing World Of Bikini Armor come immediately to mind. You can check using more informative console.