12 hours ago, mnonyhc said:

I think the only thing you can do change for this is the NPC swallow chance multiplier which will also affect your follower's combat vores.  Don't the NPC's in combat just spam it on CD?
image.png.73b25527a8556591219a7c7d2f53bc18.png

Try lowering it to see if it works.

Could have sworn I lowered it as much as possible but still seem to be way too frequent, I like getting eaten but in every combat engagement it gets annoying. Will see if it does change anything.

On 11/27/2021 at 7:25 PM, mnonyhc said:

Set random noms to target player/follower or anyone, doesn't matter which of the two, both will include the player

Then bellow set Player system bias to player-centric.

This way only player ever gets targeted and never a NPC.

(top and bottom option on screenshot)

image.png.38c19a51a6a942172dcde0f6bd185313.png

Thank you. I wanted to make 'follower' a target in 'Battle Vore', but I will be satisfied.

5 hours ago, Mr.Dr.X said:

I am not sure if its worth bringing up but in the Addons,

ThePootis12 has provided MorphVore conversions of several popular clothing mods.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k91_MbjzYREGTp_5-JJu1G6EJvPBxJ_k/view?usp=sharing

Seems to be a broken/dead link. is there another path or is this no longer supported? 

Or is this on my end?

Dead on my end too and I really wish I could get it.

3 minutes ago, Riggs Eclipse said:

Hey folks I'm sorry if this is a bit off topic but clearly people are playing Skyrim right now, where are ya'll getting an updated version of the script extender? Mine continually says it's out of date and I downloaded the most recent version off the SE site which is apparently still not up to date.

Are you still on "special edition" or have you updated to the "anniversary edition?" Also could you type the console command so we can find out what version skse your game is running? The command is

getskseversion

25 minutes ago, venomr said:

Are you still on "special edition" or have you updated to the "anniversary edition?" Also could you type the console command so we can find out what version skse your game is running? The command is

getskseversion

I am still on special edition, I can't even boot the game because it's out of date but the version it says I'm using in the warning is SKSE64 2.0.20 Runtime 1.6.323

4 minutes ago, Riggs Eclipse said:

I am still on special edition, I can't even boot the game because it's out of date but the version it says I'm using in the warning is SKSE64 2.0.20 Runtime 1.6.323

I think 1.6.323 is for anniversary edition. And a quote from an article

"...the whole problem is that changes introduced by 1.6.323 caused that Skyrim Script Extender it stopped working, the project that is the foundation of most of the game's more ambitious mods..."

4 minutes ago, venomr said:

I think 1.6.323 is for anniversary edition. And a quote from an article

"...the whole problem is that changes introduced by 1.6.323 caused that Skyrim Script Extender it stopped working, the project that is the foundation of most of the game's more ambitious mods..."

I found the problem, I thought the AE SKSE was specifically for Anniversary, not the next version for SE but after dl the AE version it's reporting it's now up to date.

so i have some info for you:

my game was hard crashing when i click new game or load game, the crash log of net framework said nothing special so i took a look on all mods, i have two thing to say:

1) Reformation Dialogue mod does not work with the last version of devourment refactor

2) The last version of devourment refactor has conflicts with something, i couldnt figure what but what makes me say that is:

I went back to the september version of the mod, almost all the issues i was having got solved, reformation dialogue now works as intended and the game doesnt crash anymore.

i tried the version in the middle (early october if im not mistaken) and it crashes too and the crash log always points textures, sometimes from vanilla, sometimes from mods

On 6/6/2021 at 11:14 PM, SpaceLemon said:

I'm having problems with the MCM morph vore menu. When I change the settings for scaling, max scaling, or slider, it always resets as soon as I leave the menu page and does not apply or save the settings. The sliders also set to 'macross' instead of 'vore prey belly', or with locational vore turned off it sets to 'morph menu'. The scalings are also set super low to the point where no changes are noticeable. If it try to reset to default, it just returns to 'macross' and the low slider values after I leave the menu page.

This is on a new game with today's update. I've made sure all of the dependencies are up to date. 

I'm a bit new to modding, but I had this issue as well and I fixed it. I use MO2 and I found out that some leftover output files(SKSE plugin folder had default JSON files) were causing issues. I'm pretty late to this discussion, but I hope this helps!

6 hours ago, alejandrozq said:

so i have some info for you:

my game was hard crashing when i click new game or load game, the crash log of net framework said nothing special so i took a look on all mods, i have two thing to say:

1) Reformation Dialogue mod does not work with the last version of devourment refactor

2) The last version of devourment refactor has conflicts with something, i couldnt figure what but what makes me say that is:

I went back to the september version of the mod, almost all the issues i was having got solved, reformation dialogue now works as intended and the game doesnt crash anymore.

i tried the version in the middle (early october if im not mistaken) and it crashes too and the crash log always points textures, sometimes from vanilla, sometimes from mods

It does - but Refactor itself has new dependencies. You'll need the new version of Spell Perk Item Distributor, the new version of LibFire, and to install MCM Helper version 1.3.0. Be wary that you don't install the new AE versions that some of these mods will have, or update your game itself to AE.

Absolutely loving this mod,  one thing I'd say is that I wish there was an option to toggle "random noms" to be combat only.
first time I turned it on I was immediately eaten by the npc I was trying to talk to and turned around to see my follower had swallowed like 3 npcs.
having only creatures toggled for noms makes getting eaten very rare and I have to rely on retrovore to up my prey skills.

For some reason, I can't access General Settings, VFX SDX and Misc Settings, or WeightManager Settings. All the other settings work, and the mod itself seems to work. In the dependencies tab, it says MCM Helper and Scrambled Bugs are missing, but I have the most up to date versions of both of them, and I feel like these (especially MCM Helper) are causing this to happen. Any fixes?

wtf.PNG

So how well does TBD work with Devourment? I know there are body options for it in BodySlide but I remember using TBD with Devourment and the belly looked very...odd, I don't think it used TBD belly mesh but instead a different one? Along with that the physics where extremely stiff and wonky, like the belly wouldn't jiggle,, it would flop up and down like those door stoppers. Is this maybe because I was using CBBE and TBD together? Or was it not fleshed out enough to work with TBD?

15 hours ago, Gherking said:

It does - but Refactor itself has new dependencies. You'll need the new version of Spell Perk Item Distributor, the new version of LibFire, and to install MCM Helper version 1.3.0. Be wary that you don't install the new AE versions that some of these mods will have, or update your game itself to AE.

ah yeah i know, i updated all my mods and downgraded the .exe with the patch someone posted to get net script framework working.
the last version of refactor hard crashes the game anyway, not always but most of the times.

and reformation dialogue does not work properly with october+ versions, i reported like one month ago that the mod wasnt giving the option to digest people, with the september version of refactor that does not happen, i tested it yesterday before posting my reply.

Also i always check dependencies when i update mods so im sure that is not because of that.

Edited by alejandrozq
forgot something
15 hours ago, Xanthor said:

Absolutely loving this mod,  one thing I'd say is that I wish there was an option to toggle "random noms" to be combat only.
first time I turned it on I was immediately eaten by the npc I was trying to talk to and turned around to see my follower had swallowed like 3 npcs.
having only creatures toggled for noms makes getting eaten very rare and I have to rely on retrovore to up my prey skills.

Random noms is separate from vore in combat - turning its frequency down to 0 should have the desired effect.

9 hours ago, jytfghfjyt said:

For some reason, I can't access General Settings, VFX SDX and Misc Settings, or WeightManager Settings. All the other settings work, and the mod itself seems to work. In the dependencies tab, it says MCM Helper and Scrambled Bugs are missing, but I have the most up to date versions of both of them, and I feel like these (especially MCM Helper) are causing this to happen. Any fixes?

wtf.PNG

You'll need to make sure you get version 1.3.0 of MCM Helper - the newest version is for AE, so it won't work with SE.

1 hour ago, alejandrozq said:

ah yeah i know, i updated all my mods and downgraded the .exe with the patch someone posted to get net script framework working.
the last version of refactor hard crashes the game anyway, not always but most of the times.

and reformation dialogue does not work properly with october+ versions, i reported like one month ago that the mod wasnt giving the option to digest people, with the september version of refactor that does not happen, i tested it yesterday before posting my reply.

Also i always check dependencies when i update mods so im sure that is not because of that.

As the developer and daily user of ReformationDialogue, I haven't noticed it being broken in that way. It's meant to work with the October versions of Refactor - though as you say, I doubt it will conflict overmuch with the September version.

As for updating the dependencies; that itself may be the problem. Some of them have now had versions uploaded meant only to work with AE, and I am seeing more and more issues caused by people using those in SE. I never thought we'd reach a day of telling people to *downgrade* their dependencies, but here we are.

If you have a crashlog from one of those crashes, posting it will help us determine the source of the issue. They should be found in skyrimspecialedition/data/netscriptframework/crash.

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

Random noms is separate from vore in combat - turning its frequency down to 0 should have the desired effect.

You'll need to make sure you get version 1.3.0 of MCM Helper - the newest version is for AE, so it won't work with SE.

As the developer and daily user of ReformationDialogue, I haven't noticed it being broken in that way. It's meant to work with the October versions of Refactor - though as you say, I doubt it will conflict overmuch with the September version.

As for updating the dependencies; that itself may be the problem. Some of them have now had versions uploaded meant only to work with AE, and I am seeing more and more issues caused by people using those in SE. I never thought we'd reach a day of telling people to *downgrade* their dependencies, but here we are.

If you have a crashlog from one of those crashes, posting it will help us determine the source of the issue. They should be found in skyrimspecialedition/data/netscriptframework/crash.

actually if you apply the downgrade patch only for the .exe all the mods updated for AE work fine with SE its called "bestofbothworldspatcher" if im not mistaken. (well at least the mods i use that have updated)
and the net script framework does not show anything useful in the crash log, everything loads and then boom a texture missing and the crash log stops there, it is always a different texture.

without refactor it does not happen.

also with the september version of refactor it does not happen too.

Edited by alejandrozq
forgot something
25 minutes ago, alejandrozq said:

actually if you apply the downgrade patch only for the .exe all the mods updated for AE work fine with SE its called "bestofbothworldspatcher" if im not mistaken. (well at least the mods i use that have updated)
and the net script framework does not show anything useful in the crash log, everything loads and then boom a texture missing and the crash log stops there, it is always a different texture.

without refactor it does not happen.

also with the september version of refactor it does not happen too.

I have seen people having various issues with the best of both worlds patcher, and I have not seen anyone successfully use AE versions of mods. They shouldn't work at all given the change in the way that the .EXE is compiled, but if it works for you...

Then again, we've seen that it doesn't work for you, at least not with the latest version. Could you attach one of these crash logs to look at?

Edited by Gherking

This might be my first message on this forum since years of usage. 

I'am using the modlist tsukiro available from wabbajack. I just added the mod to the bottom of the list and so far it works although some features are not working as properly. 

Bodymorphs are not working (boob; cvore). I suspect this is because the modlist uses bhunp. But i'm okay with it i'll resolve it later... 

But my biggest issue is that perks and skills are not progressing.

The modlist is using experience and static Skill Leveling, could those be the culprit ? and if so how can i fix it ? 

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

I have seen people having various issues with the best of both worlds patcher, and I have not seen anyone successfully use AE versions of mods. They shouldn't work at all given the change in the way that the .EXE is compiled, but if it works for you...

Then again, we've seen that it doesn't work for you, at least not with the latest version. Could you attach one of these crash logs to look at?

those are the last two before i went back to the september version.

Crash_2021_11_29_12-1-25.txt Crash_2021_11_29_12-2-55.txt

37 minutes ago, alejandrozq said:

You need to update Spell Perk Item Distributor to the latest pre-AE version. Older versions of it, or older DISTR files that don't belong in your Data folder anymore, are what cause this type of crash.

Hey Guys, I have a Problem With my Game. When I go to the mcm And When I go to general Settings, it's Empty! As in, there's no Text or Toggles just an Textless Black Empty Screen. Also, Whenever I Press the G Button (To Talk to My Prey) Nothing Happens! It Especially Doesn't help that I can't Change the Hot Key For Dialogue interactions Cause the general settings screen is Empty! Please Tell me How to Fix This! Any Help Is Appreciated!

24 minutes ago, Stick a Ding-Dong In It said:

Hey Guys, I have a Problem With my Game. When I go to the mcm And When I go to general Settings, it's Empty! As in, there's no Text or Toggles just an Textless Black Empty Screen. Also, Whenever I Press the G Button (To Talk to My Prey) Nothing Happens! It Especially Doesn't help that I can't Change the Hot Key For Dialogue interactions Cause the general settings screen is Empty! Please Tell me How to Fix This! Any Help Is Appreciated!

You'll need to downgrade your version of MCM Helper to 1.3.0. The newest version is intended to be used with AE, which is something we'll all want to avoid for some time.