On 11/30/2021 at 3:50 PM, Gherking said:

You need to update Spell Perk Item Distributor to the latest pre-AE version. Older versions of it, or older DISTR files that don't belong in your Data folder anymore, are what cause this type of crash.

ill take a look on it, im sure that there are not residual files since it was a clean install of the game, but i may have forgotten to update that mod, so ill check and change the refactor version to the new one again and see what happen

1 hour ago, Gherking said:

Do you have something else equipping itself in slot 60? Left pauldrons from Amazing World Of Bikini Armor come immediately to mind. You can check using more informative console.

My guess would be I'm using 3BA, so the stomach in "SMP mode" is overwriting the macross belly. Then with physics toggled off the slot is free to be used by the belly. Know any work around for this?

I can't figure out how to check slot 60 with the console.

Edited by Psych0Turtl3
1 hour ago, Psych0Turtl3 said:

Okay bet, Running into a small issue where the belly don't always show, like if I change the scaling rate it stop showing, then if I mess around with it I can get it to show again. I'm not sure what's causing it though so it's all guess work. Any ideas?

So I've noticed a correlation between toggling the CBBE 3BA/SMP modes and the belly disappearing.

Other things were changing the morph rate caused the belly to show. I've been starting new games for testing, and on all previous tests SMP and Devourment were not clashing at all, all of a sudden they are I guess?

When you built the bellies in bodyslide, did you activate the box that says "enable morphs?" The belly starts at a "flat" state and then inflates based on the size of your prey. If you don't have morphs enabled, skyrim probably cant update the animations in real time and so your belly remains flat. Also try eating something big like a deer ( just in case your prey is too small to make much belly impact.)

Also gotta check that your locus is going to the belly, and not some other body part like breasts or cock. Also check to see what you called the belly morph slider in the mcm, since a typo will prevent the vore prey belly slider from working.

Edited by venomr
4 minutes ago, venomr said:

When you built the bellies in bodyslide, did you activate the box that says "enable morphs?" The belly starts at a "flat" state and then inflates based on the size of your prey. If you don't have morphs enabled, skyrim probably cant update the animations in real time and so your belly remains flat. Also try eating something big like a deer ( just in case your prey is too small to make much belly impact.)

Also gotta check that your locus is going to the belly, and not some other body part like breasts or cock. Also check to see what you called the belly morph slider in the mcm, since a typo will prevent the vore prey belly slider from working.

If you're talking about "build morphs" check box next to batch build, Yes, of course I built the morphs. like 1000 times of course. Is works correctly when "SMP mode" is toggled off, and the does not work when physics are enabled. Someone mentioned that slot 60 could be the issue.

1 minute ago, Psych0Turtl3 said:

If you're talking about "build morphs" check box next to batch build, Yes, of course I built the morphs. like 1000 times of course. Is works correctly when "SMP mode" is toggled off, and the does not work when physics are enabled. Someone mentioned that slot 60 could be the issue.

First of all you'll have to have More Informative Console installed, which I believe that everyone here already should. When you click on yourself in the console and navigate the bar on the left down the the 'equipment' menu ('click' buttons in the console by hovering over them and pressing shift), you should see what you have equipped and in what slots.

Since the belly does sometimes work, this sounds like a slot issue rather than a bodyslide issue.

19 minutes ago, Gherking said:

First of all you'll have to have More Informative Console installed, which I believe that everyone here already should. When you click on yourself in the console and navigate the bar on the left down the the 'equipment' menu ('click' buttons in the console by hovering over them and pressing shift), you should see what you have equipped and in what slots.

Since the belly does sometimes work, this sounds like a slot issue rather than a bodyslide issue.

Oh I press shift to click in console gotcha. 

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude or impatient, it's just I have done mostly everything I have seen mentioned in this thread before posting, and reading someone asking me if I have done a very basic step is slightly tilting, but I do understand that you all are just trying to help, and I am very grateful for any advice given.

So I checked it out and yes Slot 60 is being occupied by the CBBE SMP physics while 3BA is toggled on and then when it is not toggled on the macross belly occupies slot 60. Is there a solution to this conflict that I'm not seeing?

Edited by Psych0Turtl3
1 hour ago, Psych0Turtl3 said:

Oh I press shift to click in console gotcha. 

Sorry if I'm coming across as rude or impatient, it's just I have done mostly everything I have seen mentioned in this thread before posting, and reading someone asking me if I have done a very basic step is slightly tilting, but I do understand that you all are just trying to help, and I am very grateful for any advice given.

So I checked it out and yes Slot 60 is being occupied by the CBBE SMP physics while 3BA is toggled on and then when it is not toggled on the macross belly occupies slot 60. Is there a solution to this conflict that I'm not seeing?

The only one would be to open up one or the other of the plugins and changing what slot the conflicting item uses (very easy to do, but I can't since I'm 1000 miles from my pc at the moment).

Or you could just work straight around it by building the Morphvore bodies in Bodyslide and either going naked, or using one of the MorphVore outfit conversions. There are several in the discord, if I recall correctly.

And don't worry about your tone. I work in customer service.

2 minutes ago, Gherking said:

The only one would be to open up one or the other of the plugins and changing what slot the conflicting item uses (very easy to do, but I can't since I'm 1000 miles from my pc at the moment).

Or you could just work straight around it by building the Morphvore bodies in Bodyslide and either going naked, or using one of the MorphVore outfit conversions. There are several in the discord, if I recall correctly.

And don't worry about your tone. I work in customer service.

Are there specific slots I should use? There are like ten unnamed slots, like 53-60 are all unnamed. I had swapped Macross bellies to 59 or something like that but that didn't seem to work. Also where so I find this discord you speak of?

enb2021_12_4_06_22_06.bmp

I recently updated po3 Papyrus Extender to 4.5.5 and now I can't get devourment to detect certain files.
Before updating I had everything running perfectly.  I've uninstalled every dependency and reinstalled them in order and it just won't detect.
Any help on fixing this issue.  I assume it's something with NetScriptFramework but I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong

Edited by Xanthor
2 hours ago, Xanthor said:

enb2021_12_4_06_22_06.bmp 14.06 MB · 1 download

I recently updated po3 Papyrus Extender to 4.5.5 and now I can't get devourment to detect certain files.
Before updating I had everything running perfectly.  I've uninstalled every dependency and reinstalled them in order and it just won't detect.
Any help on fixing this issue.  I assume it's something with NetScriptFramework but I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong

Go ahead and make sure you grab the SE version of Papyrus Extender - not the AE one. There is now a difference, and the AE one will almost certainly break everything, quite possibly in the way you have described.

11 hours ago, Gherking said:

Go ahead and make sure you grab the SE version of Papyrus Extender - not the AE one. There is now a difference, and the AE one will almost certainly break everything, quite possibly in the way you have described.

I have,  With the Release of AE, I've been keeping an eye out on what is and isn't compatible.  Everything I have right now works on SE.  Whenever the game auto-updates I have to use the patcher to revert to SE and that breaks devourment.  I've fixed it multiple times by luck, now I'm having more trouble.

14 minutes ago, Xanthor said:

I have,  With the Release of AE, I've been keeping an eye out on what is and isn't compatible.  Everything I have right now works on SE.  Whenever the game auto-updates I have to use the patcher to revert to SE and that breaks devourment.  I've fixed it multiple times by luck, now I'm having more trouble.

Have you already set your skyrim to "only update when I launch the game?" Just wondering if these auto updates are ignoring peoples settings.

36 minutes ago, venomr said:

Have you already set your skyrim to "only update when I launch the game?" Just wondering if these auto updates are ignoring peoples settings.

Mine has been obeyed so far - and of course don't launch it through steam, only directly through SKSE.

7 hours ago, KamiKaze1337 said:

I can't seem to find the new version of SKSE. I've been to the page multiple times, and it's just not there. I may have to use the downgrader. IDK.

You will, yes. Most of your mods (including refactor) won't work on AE, only SE. I would go for the full patcher - I've seen lots of folks have trouble with the 'Best of Both Worlds' version.

14 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Is it worth downgrading ? (Like how many of the common mods died with the patch) 

Yes, it is worth downgrading. Every mod that used an SKSE plugin (read; half of Refactor's dependencies) died, and it will be a long time before they're all updated (assuming they ever are). Refactor, of course, won't work without downgrading.

Just now, Gherking said:

Yes, it is worth downgrading. Every mod that used an SKSE plugin (read; half of Refactor's dependencies) died, and it will be a long time before they're all updated (assuming they ever are). Refactor, of course, won't work without downgrading.

I know Refactor won't work without downgrading, I'm saying if I do downgrade, will there be alot of stuff like sexlab anims, devourment addons, and devourment itself that'll loose its features or some of them

3 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

I know Refactor won't work without downgrading, I'm saying if I do downgrade, will there be alot of stuff like sexlab anims, devourment addons, and devourment itself that'll loose its features or some of them

As far as I know, none should. They worked before, and they still work now.