1 hour ago, HopefullyAnonymous said:

Spotted something else: I have Creatures enabled, but Giants disabled, and a Giant just vored Farkas.

For reasons that are not entirely clear, that giant isn't a member of the giant race.

1 hour ago, HopefullyAnonymous said:

It gets back to normal-ish height, but it's still nearly 1.4x height. However, this time when I disable skeleton scaling, I go back to my appropriate height.

In the meantime, getting vored while on a horse is, uh, interesting. It doesn't dismount you from the horse, and seems to suffer performance issues. When you get vomited, you teleport back onto the horse, and things continue as normal.

I'll add appropriate checks for riding and flying.

7 hours ago, Zackbuizel01 said:

Finally figured out how to bring up my own crash log, much different from the other guy's and I'm thinking it might have something to do with all my other mods and that i might i have to get rid of a lot of stuff in order to continue playing with the most recent version of this.  *sigh*

Papyrus.0.log 8.64 kB · 4 downloads

I would need to see a netscriptframework crash log to provide any insight. 

7 hours ago, ownednooberhaha said:

How can I make sure that my MCM Helper is working properly? 

The Crash file is unrelated to the Papyrus log. They happened at different times. both today.

Papyrus.0.log 26.48 kB · 1 download Crash_2021_10_3_16-59-53.txt 41.47 kB · 1 download

Nothing in your papyrus log or crashlog suggests that Devourment is causing the crash.

Can you check skse64.log and po3_SpellPerkItemDistributor.log for errors? They're found in 'My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE'.

Edited by markdf
20 minutes ago, Zackbuizel01 said:

I think you've got a memory leak happening in there somewhere. Do you use SMP and ENB together? If so, can you make sure that you have the latest version of the ENB binaries and the most recent version of SMP?

Edited by markdf
7 hours ago, markdf said:

Nothing in your papyrus log or crashlog suggests that Devourment is causing the crash.

Can you check skse64.log and po3_SpellPerkItemDistributor.log for errors? They're found in 'My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE'.

So, I found those files and there are no signs of errors there. New crash with the newest version you uploaded. No netscript crash log. My Skyrim works fine as long as devourment is not installed. 

Papyrus.0.log

39 minutes ago, ownednooberhaha said:

So, I found those files and there are no signs of errors there. New crash with the newest version you uploaded. No netscript crash log. My Skyrim works fine as long as devourment is not installed. 

Papyrus.0.log 14.84 kB · 0 downloads

Your papyrus logs all seem to end at the point where Wet Function Redux's MCM is initializing. 

Remind me please of the salient details:

1. Are you using an alternate start mod of any kind?
  2. When does the crash happen?
  3. Did you build the Devourment bodies in bodyslide? 
    • If so, did you do it with "build morphs" enabled?
    • If not, what body are you using?
  4. Do you have CBPC, HDT-SMP, both, or neither?
  5. Did you install the most recent version of MCM Helper? You should probably verify that.
  6. Did you install the most recent version of SPID? You should probably verify that too.
  7. In your 'My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\' directory, is the NetscriptFramework log present?
  8. Are you using FNIS or Nemesis?
    • If so, did you rebuild the FNIS/Nemesis animation cache?
  9. What happens if you start the game with Devourment enabled and Wet Function Redux is disabled?

41 minutes ago, markdf said:

Your papyrus logs all seem to end at the point where Wet Function Redux's MCM is initializing. 

Remind me please of the salient details:

1. Are you using an alternate start mod of any kind? I'm using Live another life. 
  2. When does the crash happen? It happens while trying to start a new game or load an old one.
  3. Did you build the Devourment bodies in bodyslide? Yes, I always build after every install with morhps enabled. I'm using cbbe 3ba. Using the equip belly one when i build. 
    • If so, did you do it with "build morphs" enabled?
    • If not, what body are you using?
  4. Do you have CBPC, HDT-SMP, both, or neither? 
  5. Did you install the most recent version of MCM Helper? You should probably verify that.
  6. Did you install the most recent version of SPID? You should probably verify that too.
  7. In your 'My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\' directory, is the NetscriptFramework log present?
  8. Are you using FNIS or Nemesis?
    • If so, did you rebuild the FNIS/Nemesis animation cache?
  9. What happens if you start the game with Devourment enabled and Wet Function Redux is disabled

41 minutes ago, markdf said:

1. I'm using Live another life. 
  2. It happens while trying to start a new game or load an old one.
  3. Yes, I always build after every install with morhps enabled. I'm using cbbe 3ba. Using the equip belly one when i build.
  4. I'm using both at the same time. 
  5. I installed it again yesterday to confirm that.
  6. So I just updated this and now my Skyrim seems to work now. 
  7. However, Noticing soom new issues now. According to the dependencies page in the devourment page in skyrim it says netscriptframework, custom skill framework and bugfixesSSe and "Scrambledbugs?"  is missing. 
  8. No, there is no NetScriptframework log present. It would appear the mod is not working. 
Edited by ownednooberhaha

Hi, thanks for the great mod!

I need help on upgrading to the newest version of the mod. My game worked fine with 07-05 version.

I downloaded MCMhelper and the October version of the mod. 

I installed and enabled MCMhelper, updated FNIS, then I got CTDs everytime I try to load a save or start a new game.

I tried several things but I'm still clueless about what happened (the 09-29 version doesn't work either, the last one that worked is the 07-05version).

I've attached my papyrus and .net log. Can you help me? 

Crash_2021_10_4_21-4-10.txt Papyrus.1.log

1 hour ago, Wang Sir said:

Hi, thanks for the great mod!

I need help on upgrading to the newest version of the mod. My game worked fine with 07-05 version.

I downloaded MCMhelper and the October version of the mod. 

I installed and enabled MCMhelper, updated FNIS, then I got CTDs everytime I try to load a save or start a new game.

I tried several things but I'm still clueless about what happened (the 09-29 version doesn't work either, the last one that worked is the 07-05version).

I've attached my papyrus and .net log. Can you help me? 

Crash_2021_10_4_21-4-10.txt 47.14 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.1.log 37.01 kB · 0 downloads

If you're upgrading from the 07/05 version, you'll want to upgrade Spell Perk Item Distributor and LibFire as well, otherwise you'll crash on save load or new game.

Also just an idea but it would be cool to see something like a way to ask to be vored in a specific way like ask to be unbirthed or anal vored. Could also lead to some preds not wanting to eat you in said way which can lead to you forcing yourself into said location or them forcing you in another location. Also could try to persuade them into it, bribe them into doing so or them just ... walking away...

Edited by MelonLovr
7 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Also just an idea but it would be cool to see something like a way to ask to be vored in a specific way like ask to be unbirthed or anal vored. Could also lead to some preds not wanting to eat you in said way which can lead to you forcing yourself into said location or them forcing you in another location. Also could try to persuade them into it, bribe them into doing so or them just ... walking away...

Ah, there's an addon called "Reformation dialogue" that does this. I haven't gone through all the dialoge paths yet, but looking at the dialoge branches in X edit I can see lines like

"Digest me into your tits."

So I'm guessing these choices come up when you're inside someone.

Eka's Portal • View topic - Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons (aryion.com)

2 hours ago, venomr said:

Ah, there's an addon called "Reformation dialogue" that does this. I haven't gone through all the dialoge paths yet, but looking at the dialoge branches in X edit I can see lines like

"Digest me into your tits."

So I'm guessing these choices come up when you're inside someone.

Eka's Portal • View topic - Gherking and Arctic's Devourment Refactor Addons (aryion.com)

Problem is it doesn't ... it digests you to somewhere ... that isn't what I was talking about ... What I was talking about is asking directly to be unbirthed, breast vored or anal vored before even being in their stomach ... Also I already got that mod so there's that too lol.

Ok ... I can't seem to figure out what the heck is happening but, I just bought a home in my new save and got my daughter back (gave myself the money to do so since it,s the 9th time I've had to restart so far) and Adrianne Avenicci DIED AGAIN ....
I disabled vampire wenches so they couldn't have killed her, I didn't get any sort of inheritance letter, didn't even encounter my first vampire enemy yet although the dawnguard orc did come to see me a while before that ... 
I haven't even gotten to the Greybeards yet !!!
I know this isn't mod related but could someone explain this to me .... Even her husband in the shop WAS TALKING AS IF SHE WAS STILL ALIVE and not using the dialogue where she's dead

On 10/1/2021 at 11:17 AM, markdf said:

Could you please try reinstalling XPMSE and ensuring that it's at the bottom of your load order?

Does this happen in first person camera, third person, or both?

After updating to yesterday's build (October 3rd), the game no longer crashes.  The digestion itself occurs, and racemenu sliders can adjust the body just fine.

One issue I did come across is I had a config file from the september version, and it was making it impossible to edit the options in the menu, as if it was read only.  I'd recommend everyone delete their config file in SKSE/devourment/ if a similar issue is come across.

Edit: One other issue is that the breasts and butt nodes don't seem to increase in size.  Still attempting to use the native 3BAv2 nodes, but the vore body didn't work either when I tried it.

Edited by alaric323
Addition of another potential bug