16 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Ok ... I can't seem to figure out what the heck is happening but, I just bought a home in my new save and got my daughter back (gave myself the money to do so since it,s the 9th time I've had to restart so far) and Adrianne Avenicci DIED AGAIN ....
I disabled vampire wenches so they couldn't have killed her, I didn't get any sort of inheritance letter, didn't even encounter my first vampire enemy yet although the dawnguard orc did come to see me a while before that ... 
I haven't even gotten to the Greybeards yet !!!
I know this isn't mod related but could someone explain this to me .... Even her husband in the shop WAS TALKING AS IF SHE WAS STILL ALIVE and not using the dialogue where she's dead

Do you have Digest Essential NPCs enabled?

Try checking the Dung Collector's treasure chest by the gates of whiterun; if her skull is in there, you can reform her.

1 hour ago, alaric323 said:

After updating to yesterday's build (October 3rd), the game no longer crashes.  The digestion itself occurs, and racemenu sliders can adjust the body just fine.

One issue I did come across is I had a config file from the september version, and it was making it impossible to edit the options in the menu, as if it was read only.  I'd recommend everyone delete their config file in SKSE/devourment/ if a similar issue is come across.

Edit: One other issue is that the breasts and butt nodes don't seem to increase in size.  Still attempting to use the native 3BAv2 nodes, but the vore body didn't work either when I tried it.

There's a chance that the tri files for CBBE 3BA are different than the tri files for normal CBBE (even though they share the same name, like BreastsNewSH).

Try wearing a 3BA armor and then see if the breasts scale.  At least that's what I had to do when my scaling wasn't working. ( the 3BA body underneath would scale but the outfits wouldn't)

1 hour ago, MelonLovr said:

Problem is it doesn't ... it digests you to somewhere ... that isn't what I was talking about ... What I was talking about is asking directly to be unbirthed, breast vored or anal vored before even being in their stomach ... Also I already got that mod so there's that too lol.

Ah my bad. That'd be a neat feature though.

1 hour ago, markdf said:

Do you have Digest Essential NPCs enabled?

Try checking the Dung Collector's treasure chest by the gates of whiterun; if her skull is in there, you can reform her.

I have random noms set on requests and never leave Digest Essentials on ... I will go check the dung collector's chest though

1 hour ago, MelonLovr said:

I have random noms set on requests and never leave Digest Essentials on ... I will go check the dung collector's chest though

So... what exactly makes you think Adrianne died due to vore?

2 hours ago, venomr said:

There's a chance that the tri files for CBBE 3BA are different than the tri files for normal CBBE (even though they share the same name, like BreastsNewSH).

Try wearing a 3BA armor and then see if the breasts scale.  At least that's what I had to do when my scaling wasn't working. ( the 3BA body underneath would scale but the outfits wouldn't)

They had worked with the previous references to bones in the July version, but I can't remember what they were off the top of my head.  The XPMSE added sliders in racemenu no longer function after 3BA is installed (at least for me they don't), so that probably has something to do with why the ones mentioned in the current recommendations no longer work.

Hi, I am experiencing a bug where the "Your stomach doesn't have room!" text is continuously flashing in the middle of my screen. I've tried reinstalling the mod and entered the game while it was disabled and the text still wouldn't disappear. I unfortunately don't have any saves before the text started flashing and I noticed that helper text can get stuck permanently. If this is unfixable then that's a bummer, but I just wanted to check first. 

8 minutes ago, Uhhhhh100 said:

Hi, I am experiencing a bug where the "Your stomach doesn't have room!" text is continuously flashing in the middle of my screen. I've tried reinstalling the mod and entered the game while it was disabled and the text still wouldn't disappear. I unfortunately don't have any saves before the text started flashing and I noticed that helper text can get stuck permanently. If this is unfixable then that's a bummer, but I just wanted to check first. 

The only way to fix it is to quit, start up the game again, and load a savefile where that message hasn't gotten stuck yet. 

This is why Help Messages are disabled by default.

Loving the mod so far.

Issues I've run into so far:
* gettin vomited but having the camara just keep flying forever in that direcetion. (player essential )

* A message after being vomitted saying something about having vomited state and that's it shouldn't happen but you're very sad it did.
* Become your killer isnt working for me. After being digested by my follower and becoming the her a shoryuken sound plays and the character gets stuck crouching seemingly blowjobbing the air. Doesn't seem to be sexlab animation as it's debug reset does nothing. Devourment reset allows me to regain control for a few seconds but then it occurs again.

* Sidebars disapearing on the side

* Defecate all isn't working. It just defecate a single thing.

* Getting nomed causes the player to defecate held victims.

* Having issues with my follower at some point. Every time I tried to endo someone from dialogue, my character would play the animation but end up endo by my follower which would teleport to my exact position. 

* With merged breast mode in the MCM the quickmenu selection still shows seperate breast node

Suggestions:
* Volume slider PLEASE. The moans and screams of my victims are barelly hearable. (wihtout increasing other sounds preferably)

* Option to prevent defecating undigested victims. Also Indications in the defecate menu of the state of each victim. If I eat 2 guards it's hard to see which has been digested or not.

* Follower eating player frequency control.

* Sound suggestions (found them in a random futa cumming 4chan thread)
https://vocaroo.com/n1aXuytAWoi ->this one is god tier to be used both for swallowing and cumming

https://vocaroo.com/mx6LZmP8HUm -> similar to obove but with female moaning

* Cock-vore mode. Inflating testicles/cock massively instead of bely and then releasing a super massive ejaculations somewhere or on someone. (integrate with fillherup to give someone a massive cum belly).

I'm still gonna test the mod some more. Haven't quite got the nodes working as I wish.

Just wish I could fix my Whiterun (T.T CTD every time I try to enter. Unrelated to this mod)

One question, where is the .net log located?

6 hours ago, mnonyhc said:

* gettin vomited but having the camara just keep flying forever in that direcetion. (player essential )

There's not much I can do about camera weirdness, particular in the presence of other mods that do camera stuff. Skyrim was just never made to have the camera used the way Devourment uses it.

* A message after being vomitted saying something about having vomited state and that's it shouldn't happen but you're very sad it did.

I need a quicksave, database export, and papyrus log made within a minute or two of this happening. I've done a LOT to keep this from happening, and it NEVER happens during my tests. Unfortunately no one who's experienced it has ever provided me with the set of files I need to properly examine the issue.

* Become your killer isnt working for me. After being digested by my follower and becoming the her a shoryuken sound plays and the character gets stuck crouching seemingly blowjobbing the air. Doesn't seem to be sexlab animation as it's debug reset does nothing. Devourment reset allows me to regain control for a few seconds but then it occurs again.

Bug in the hotkey system, it will be fixed in the next update.

* Sidebars disapearing on the side

What do you mean by disappearing? When are they disappearing? Under what circumstances?

* Defecate all isn't working. It just defecate a single thing.

Bug in the Poop() function, it will be fixed in the next update.

I need more details. Were the victims vored or endoed? Is the player being vored or endoed? Were ALL prey defecated? Did it happen right as the player was swallowed, or did it happen later on? 

* Having issues with my follower at some point. Every time I tried to endo someone from dialogue, my character would play the animation but end up endo by my follower which would teleport to my exact position. 

Is this happening with the default Devourment dialogue or with one of the dialogue addons? Does it happen with every dialogue path or just certain ones?

* With merged breast mode in the MCM the quickmenu selection still shows seperate breast node

Seems like a trivial aesthetic thing to me, but I'll change it.

* Volume slider PLEASE. The moans and screams of my victims are barelly hearable. (wihtout increasing other sounds preferably)

So how about the next version will have -- as a TEST with no committment to keep it -- three separate volume sliders for Devourment.

• Burps, gurgles, and scat (aka things that some people might want quiet)
  • Moans and screams (aka voices)
  • Splashes and Sloshes (aka environmental noises)

* Option to prevent defecating undigested victims. Also Indications in the defecate menu of the state of each victim. If I eat 2 guards it's hard to see which has been digested or not.

I'll add the indicator, but Defecate/Vomit All will always mean ALL.

* Follower eating player frequency control.

What I'd like to avoid is having frequency controls for every single type of predator. My own playtesting over the last few days has indicated that the NPC PseudoAI needs a cooldown time. I'd like to do something more interesting for controlling followers though.

* Sound suggestions (found them in a random futa cumming 4chan thread)
https://vocaroo.com/n1aXuytAWoi ->this one is god tier to be used both for swallowing and cumming

https://vocaroo.com/mx6LZmP8HUm -> similar to obove but with female moaning

The last time I dug into the sound files, I literally wanted to die. 

If someone wants to make a patch using those sound effects -- and fully test it to make sure the sound files don't crash skyrim (which MANY sound files will do), I'll incorporate it. But I'm done messing around with audacity and testing sound effects over and over again and CTDing over and over again.

* Cock-vore mode. Inflating testicles/cock massively instead of bely and then releasing a super massive ejaculations somewhere or on someone. (integrate with fillherup to give someone a massive cum belly).

Stuff like this belongs in addons. But if you want to make an addon like that, I'd be happy to help. Basically you'd want to mimic the way the WeightManager script works and pass the increases along to FHU.

I'm still gonna test the mod some more. Haven't quite got the nodes working as I wish.

Just wish I could fix my Whiterun (T.T CTD every time I try to enter. Unrelated to this mod)

One question, where is the .net log located?

If you're using Mod Organizer, you'll find it in the directory Overwrite/NetscriptFramework.

Edited by markdf
3 hours ago, Gherking said:

If I recall correctly, they were getting an inheritance letter about her death.

Not this time I didn't ... The first time I did get a letter telling me she had died but in this save I didn't ... the only reason I figured out she was dead is because she was missing and I went to the hall of the dead and saw her coffin ... Last time I believed it might've been due to the vampire wench that lived inside the hall of the dead in Whiterun but I disabled vampire wench on this save so that cannot be it. Plus, I still haven't encountered a single wild vampire in this save.

Oh and I checked the dung master's chest, her skull wasn't there ... Idk if that might be partially due to me having it set on absorb (since I hate scat) but even there, if I had eaten her or someone else, wouldn't I have seen it in the console or the pop-ups ?

(or in my inventory if I was the one to eat her)

Edited by MelonLovr

Can't wait for the next patch.

The 3 volume sliders sound awesome. 

About the bugs
* Sidebars disapearing
I mean the sidebars of people inside on the right. Din't quite notice when it happened but at some point they were just missing even as I kept voring more people.

*getting endo by follower when talking about endo someone else

Happens when I use the [vore] would you mind me eating you? or something like that. They willingly let me endo but I'm the one getting endo instead.

Happening when I get endo by my follower, a digested victim's skeleton drops on the ground imediately after

BTW looking at my NetscriptFramework log Adrianne Avenicci is the texture which is crashing my game. ? Someone needs to go eat her.

Almost off work then i can play some more and collect some proper logs if I run into any of the bugs again.

26 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Oh and I checked the dung master's chest, her skull wasn't there ... Idk if that might be partially due to me having it set on absorb (since I hate scat) but even there, if I had eaten her or someone else, wouldn't I have seen it in the console or the pop-ups ?

In the console:

prid 0001A67C
getincell herstomach

If it returns 1, then someone ate Adrienne.

If you have RandomNoms enabled, then she might just be alive and endoed.

39 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

24 minutes ago, mnonyhc said:

BTW looking at my NetscriptFramework log Adrianne Avenicci is the texture which is crashing my game. ? Someone needs to go eat her.

I know you guys are both having annoying issues and everything, but it's kind of hilarious that you essentially both wish you had each other's bugs.

34 minutes ago, Gherking said:

I know you guys are both having annoying issues and everything, but it's kind of hilarious that you essentially both wish you had each other's bugs.

why would I want adrianne's texture to cause crashes ? I just want her not to die and also 

46 minutes ago, markdf said:

In the console:

prid 0001A67C
getincell herstomach

If it returns 1, then someone ate Adrienne.

If you have RandomNoms enabled, then she might just be alive and endoed.

Already said I didn't have randomnoms enabled other than for requests and I already made a new one with player.placeatme

10 hours ago, mnonyhc said:

By using Outfit Studio, you can create a slider that will allow the cock/balls to inflate when you cock vore. Then just build it with bodyslide and enter the name of your custom slider into the MCM so that it works in game.

If the camera messes up, you can try using the "sexchange" console command on yourself to fix it. ( do it twice so you return to your original gender.)

2 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Found a glitch ! Sometimes when you swallow someone and spit them back out OR get swallowed by them and then spat out, they loose their name and cannot be interacted with anymore. This, so far, only happened to me with guards and soldiers which usually have no name.

Any chance you can find a set of steps to reproduce it? I've tried swallowing and regurgitating guards, and have yet to see any lose their name (although I have seen it happen before with other mods).

59 minutes ago, markdf said:

Any chance you can find a set of steps to reproduce it? I've tried swallowing and regurgitating guards, and have yet to see any lose their name (although I have seen it happen before with other mods).

I'm not sure ... it mostly happens whenever I eat any NPCS that usually don't have a name or they eat me ... Oh, it does seem to happen mostly when I use Gherking's vore dialogue so that might be the problem actually ... not 100% sure though

33 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

I'm not sure ... it mostly happens whenever I eat any NPCS that usually don't have a name or they eat me ... Oh, it does seem to happen mostly when I use Gherking's vore dialogue so that might be the problem actually ... not 100% sure though

Ooh, have I got my very own bug affecting vanilla content now? Fun! I guess I'll have to look into that. I've only had names be erased when a person becomes/stops being an active follower (due to a few mods fighting over quest properties), and this negated the issue for me: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49768

Hope that's helpful.

@markdf  your latest version (10-05) has dependencies that are not being listed on the dependencies section, the two that are missing are:  Scrambled Bugs and BugFixes.  just letting you know before issues start cropping up from missing dependencies.

Scrambled Bugs
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43532?tab=description
Bug Fixes SE
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33261?tab=description

note that using both seems to cause a .net framework crash.  so either they need to be removed from dependencies page in mcm or the issue needs to be addressed in another way.

the relevant information for using both at the same time:
Compatibility
Fixes

• Magic Effect Conditions
  • This is an alternative to the ability condition fix in Bug Fixes SSE. This fix uses individual local timers that are reset along with the elapsed time of the magic effect to update their conditions instead of a single global timer. Both mods can be installed at the same time, however either the magic effect conditions fix in Scrambled Bugs, or the ability condition fix in Bug Fixes SSE must be disabled.

You can find the settings files in the following folders:

• Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins\ScrambledBugs.json
  • Data\SKSE\Plugins\ScrambledEggchantments.json
  • Data\NetScriptFramework\Plugins\BugFixesSSE.config.txt

this just means you need to change ONE of mods magic ability condition to false.  personally i disabled bugfixes version.

Edited by coreoveride

Became your killer wasn't working on the newest update for me initially

On existing save, The screen turns blue and I just die and get sent to main menu.

On new save(loading settings) I became the killer.(endo into asking to be digested) but couldn't move the new character. Kept seeing mesages of my old character (Marisa) trying to randomnom herself.

Reloading that last save and retrying did not reproduce the bug. here's the papyrus log for that onetime (sry about the <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroup() errors not sure how to solve them)

Spoiler

[10/06/2021 - 11:33:01AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:02AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:03AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:04AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:05AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:07AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:08AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:09AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:09AM] Error: Already blocked: DoDialog_PlayerAndApex/DoDialog_PlayerAndApex are blocking SwitchLethal
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.logging.assertFail() - "Logging.psc" Line 17
    [DevourmentManager (FE00496A)].devourmentmanager.RegisterBlocks() - "DevourmentManager.psc" Line 5094
    [DevourmentManager (FE00496A)].devourmentmanager.SwitchLethal() - "DevourmentManager.psc" Line 1065
    .TIF__LethalDisablePlayer.LethalDisable() - "DialogueVore.psc" Line 191
    .TIF__LethalDisablePlayer.Fragment_0() - "TIF__LethalDisablePlayer.psc" Line 5
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:10AM] DevourmentEffect_Struggling.ResolvePlayerStruggle(0, False, 2.000000, 0.527778, 0.000000)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:10AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:10AM] DevourmentEffect_Struggling.OnEffectStart(Neisa 0x5100B466, False, 2.638889)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:10AM] [slaframeworkscr <sla_Framework (0704290F)>]: Neisa got 2 exposure for Double mismatch: 1 point of exposure.
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroup() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 4
    [alias FemaleAlias1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7A00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias FemaleAlias2 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7A00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [alias FemaleAlias1 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7A00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [alias FemaleAlias2 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7A00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
stack:
    [alias FemaleAlias4 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7A00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
stack:
    [alias FemaleAlias4 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7A00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Lyne
stack:
    [alias FemaleAlias3 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7A00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
stack:
    [alias FemaleAlias3 on quest FNISSMQuest2 (7A00C492)].FNISSM_NPCAlias.OnInit() - "FNISSM_NPCAlias.psc" Line 59
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:11AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:12AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:13AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:14AM] devourmentdialog.DoDialog_PlayerAndApex(Neisa 0x5100B466, Waiting for dialog to terminate.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:16AM] devourmentplayeralias.PlayerIsDead.onBeginState(Trying to get apex to say digestion dialog)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:16AM] devourmentplayeralias.PlayerIsDead.onBeginState(Do the saying of it)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:17AM] devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull(Marisa 0x14, PlayerRef -- eligible for skull collection.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:17AM] devourmentremap.RemapRace(Marisa 0x14, Nórdico, ...nórdico, Nórdico)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:17AM] devourmentskullhandler.AddSkull(Created skull, Marisa 0x14, Marisa's Skull 0xFF000AF3)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:22AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:22AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:22AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:22AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:22AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:22AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:22AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Lyne
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:22AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:33AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:33AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:33AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:33AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:33AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:33AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Lyne
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:33AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:33AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] devourmentmanager.SetMeters_Dead(0)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] devourmentmanager.SetMeters_Dead(0)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] devourmentnewdova.SwitchPlayer(Neisa 0x5100B466, Marisa 0x14)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] devourmentnewdova.SetPlayerName(TRUE, Neisa)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] devourmentnewdova.ClearPlayerName(False, Neisa)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest FNISSMquest (7A0012C7)].FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnRaceSwitchComplete() - "FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 60
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest FNISSMquest (7A0012C7)].FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnRaceSwitchComplete() - "FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 60
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest FNISSMquest (7A0012C7)].FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnRaceSwitchComplete() - "FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 61
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest FNISSMquest (7A0012C7)].FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias.OnRaceSwitchComplete() - "FNISSM_PlayerLoadGameAlias.psc" Line 61
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:37AM] FNIS Sexy Move RACE CHANGE: Nord
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:39AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    <unknown self>.fnis_aa.SetAnimGroupEX() - "FNIS_aa.psc" Line 8
    <unknown self>.xpmselib.SetAA() - "XPMSELib.psc" Line 242
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1558
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1180
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:39AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1558
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1180
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:39AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1189
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:39AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1189
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1198
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1198
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1207
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1207
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1216
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1216
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1226
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1226
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:40AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1310
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:40AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1310
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:40AM] Error: Unable to call SendModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SendModEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1435
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:41AM] devourmentnewdova.SwitchPlayer(COMPLETED)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:41AM] devourmentmanager.SetMeters_Dead(0)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:47AM] Found 0 nakedActors
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:47AM] slaScanner start time is ....217.162018
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:47AM] Found 7 arousedActors
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] DevourmentRandomNoms.DoANom(RandomNom prepared:, Marisa 0x14, Marisa 0x14)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] slaScanner end time is ....218.807007
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:48AM] Next update in 120.000000
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:50AM] Info: devourmentmanager.RegisterDigestion(Error: Marisa 0x14 is the same form as Marisa 0x14)
stack:
    <unknown self>.logging.assertNotSame() - "Logging.psc" Line 68
    [DevourmentManager (FE00496A)].devourmentmanager.RegisterDigestion() - "DevourmentManager.psc" Line 751
    [Active effect 16 on  (00000014)].SwallowCalculate.DoSwallow() - "SwallowCalculate.psc" Line 272
    [Active effect 16 on  (00000014)].SwallowCalculate.OnEffectStart() - "SwallowCalculate.psc" Line 104
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:56AM] devourmentmanager.ProcessUpdate(Saadia 0xD7505, Pred has no prey. Unregistering.)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:56AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].DevourmentBellyScaling.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].DevourmentBellyScaling.OnUpdate() - "DevourmentBellyScaling.psc" Line 229
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:57AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000D7505)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1558
    [Active effect 5 on  (000D7505)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 794
    [Active effect 5 on  (000D7505)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:57AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000D7505)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.SetAA() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1558
    [Active effect 5 on  (000D7505)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 794
    [Active effect 5 on  (000D7505)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.OnObjectUnequipped() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line ?
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:57AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupLoad not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000D7505)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1261
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:57AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [Active effect 5 on  (000D7505)].XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.Restyle() - "XPMSEWeaponStyleScaleEffect.psc" Line 1261
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:59AM] DevourmentRandomNoms.DoANom(RandomNom prepared:, Marisa 0x14, Marisa 0x14)
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:59AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:59AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:59AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:59AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:59AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
[10/06/2021 - 11:33:59AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:10AM] DevourmentRandomNoms.DoANom(RandomNom prepared:, Marisa 0x14, Marisa 0x14)
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:10AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:10AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:11AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:11AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:11AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:11AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:11AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:11AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:11AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:21AM] DevourmentRandomNoms.DoANom(RandomNom prepared:, Marisa 0x14, Marisa 0x14)
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:22AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:22AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:22AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:22AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:22AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:22AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:22AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:23AM] Info: devourmentmanager.RegisterDigestion(Error: Marisa 0x14 is the same form as Marisa 0x14)
stack:
    [DevourmentManager (FE00496A)].devourmentmanager.RegisterDigestion() - "DevourmentManager.psc" Line 751
    [Active effect 16 on  (00000014)].SwallowCalculate.DoSwallow() - "SwallowCalculate.psc" Line 272
    [Active effect 16 on  (00000014)].SwallowCalculate.OnEffectStart() - "SwallowCalculate.psc" Line 104
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:32AM] DevourmentRandomNoms.DoANom(RandomNom prepared:, Marisa 0x14, Marisa 0x14)
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:33AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:33AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:33AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:33AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:33AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:33AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:33AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:43AM] DevourmentRandomNoms.DoANom(RandomNom prepared:, Marisa 0x14, Marisa 0x14)
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:44AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:44AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:44AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:44AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:44AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:44AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:44AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:34:51AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:43AM] DevourmentRandomNoms.DoANom(RandomNom prepared:, Marisa 0x14, Marisa 0x14)
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:45AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:45AM] Error: Static function SetAnimGroupEX not found on object nemesis_aa. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:45AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:45AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:45AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Hulda
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:45AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Tamda
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:45AM] FNISSM - ERROR cannot set _mt animvar for Uthgerd the Unbroken
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:45AM] Info: devourmentmanager.RegisterDigestion(Error: Marisa 0x14 is the same form as Marisa 0x14)
stack:
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:47AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp56"
stack:
    [alias playerAlias on quest DevourmentManager (FE00496A)].devourmentplayeralias.OnKeyDown() - "DevourmentPlayerAlias.psc" Line 504
[10/06/2021 - 11:36:54AM] DevourmentRandomNoms.DoANom(RandomNom prepared:, Marisa 0x14, Marisa 0x14)

In same log, yeah Sadia started the game with a big belly.

Another sugestion:

* I'm having a hard time dying due to prey passives(possibly smart followers healing as well).

We could use some toggles to disable health regain while being digested, or at least the delicious perk.

I can increase the acid damage to the point of one shot as a workaround but i can't separate player/npc dmg so I end up digesting victims instantly which is no fun.

Maybe a seperate slider to allow us to unnilaterally increase just our or npc digestion rate so we can better balance it for cases where he get massive more helath/acid res than regular npcs.

Started figuring out how weight works but I'm not understanding the point of locus then. It is where they are located during digestion?. (just realised reading them that the nodes picked aren't usable since I'm using 3BA, gonna put proper morphs and test out later. ).

Edited by mnonyhc