The Devourment Dialogue mod does not properly work, I can convince to swallow and be swallowed but that's it, all other options do not work or are missing, and when I regurgitate a person it acts like they are still there, or are still there after I use the digestion power.

8 minutes ago, Sky18+ said:

The Devourment Dialogue mod does not properly work, I can convince to swallow and be swallowed but that's it, all other options do not work or are missing, and when I regurgitate a person it acts like they are still there, or are still there after I use the digestion power.

You should probably go to the page for that mod. 

Eka's Portal • View topic - Devourment Dialogue v3.0 is Live! (aryion.com)

Edited by markdf

So, I've been playing with this mod for ages now and I've never realy had any issues until the last few updates. 

In the papyrus crash log it says this.        [10/02/2021 - 12:07:43AM] [devourmentmcm <DevourmentMCM (FE00481A)>] INITIALIZED

I have all require mods installed, but I can never start a new save or open old saves. I can only get to the main menu. Any idea what the issue could be?

Papyrus.0.log

32 minutes ago, ownednooberhaha said:

So, I've been playing with this mod for ages now and I've never realy had any issues until the last few updates. 

In the papyrus crash log it says this.        [10/02/2021 - 12:07:43AM] [devourmentmcm <DevourmentMCM (FE00481A)>] INITIALIZED

I have all require mods installed, but I can never start a new save or open old saves. I can only get to the main menu. Any idea what the issue could be?

Papyrus.0.log 18.58 kB · 0 downloads

Did you remember to install MCM Helper?

Bizarre new bug that breaks morphs on eating.

Lua error: ...pecial Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/lua/dvt/init.lua:1013: attempt to compare number with nil
Lua trace: stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__lt'
    ...pecial Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/lua/dvt/init.lua:1013: in function 'PartitionBurden'
    ...pecial Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/lua/dvt/init.lua:213: in function 'BumpSliders'
    [string "local args = ...; local jobject = args;dvt.Bu..."]:1: in function 'func'
    ...ion/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/InternalLuaScripts/init.lua:203: in function <...ion/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/InternalLuaScripts/init.lua:200>
Lua string: dvt.BumpSliders(args, 0.000000)

50 minutes ago, Seraph7289 said:

Bizarre new bug that breaks morphs on eating.

Lua error: ...pecial Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/lua/dvt/init.lua:1013: attempt to compare number with nil
Lua trace: stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__lt'
    ...pecial Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/lua/dvt/init.lua:1013: in function 'PartitionBurden'
    ...pecial Edition/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/lua/dvt/init.lua:213: in function 'BumpSliders'
    [string "local args = ...; local jobject = args;dvt.Bu..."]:1: in function 'func'
    ...ion/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/InternalLuaScripts/init.lua:203: in function <...ion/Data/SKSE/Plugins/JCData/InternalLuaScripts/init.lua:200>
Lua string: dvt.BumpSliders(args, 0.000000)

Thanks for including the error message!

15 hours ago, ownednooberhaha said:

Papyrus.0.log 18.58 kB · 1 download

I've seriously been having the exact same issue, the game won't even load up half the time, just instantly crashes or when i do get it to load,  crashes when i try to load a game or start a new one, this issue started with the last two updates. I'm at a loss as well because I have all the required mods and all the required mods required mods, i'm not missing anything but just...ugh. I'm stuck on version 07-05 now and can't do any updates passed this point, have never had any issues until now. 
*Shrug*

When i use this older version, everything works just fine.

And before you ask or anyone asks, I'm 100% sure i have all the mod requirements and that they are all up to date.

Edited by Zackbuizel01

According to the support thread over at .Net Script Framework the latest version 17 has major issues causing CTDs and potentially other problems. Going back to version 16 has fixed it for some people. I haven't tried it myself.

I had version 17 installed until a few minutes ago and it gave me a 50% chance to crash the game after the start screen had loaded and before the "Continue/New/Load/..." menu appeared.

@markdf: What's the minimum version of .Net Script Framework we need for Devourment Refactor to work?

Edited by bigschwabbel
23 hours ago, markdf said:

It's worth noting at this point that Devourment is extremely script and memory intensive -- I would be careful with using it in heavy load orders. It also doesn't play well with mods like Defeat and Death Alternative that try to *do* things when the player goes into bleedout.

It was working great, I cant get the bodyslide set up to work right with HIMBO but I'm not too worried about the morphs scaling aspect of this. Defeat seems to be working fine with Dev if the -Player as Victim- is Disabled. I don't use death Alt either. As for my load out Its precariously balanced but balanced (like a very long game of jenga) I'm going to update this mod, switch back to Fertility from Hentai Pregnancy, axe some follower mods for esp. slots, and probably try to get FISS or YeOld MCM to cut down on restart times because I HAVE TO HAVE THIS MOD in my load out. It just warms my heart to shit out the bones of my enemies.....and victims >.> ROFL and the muffled scream when they die ?

Edited by CthulhuPhtagn
2 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

According to the support thread over at .Net Script Framework the latest version 17 has major issues causing CTDs and potentially other problems. Going back to version 16 has fixed it for some people. I haven't tried it myself.

I had version 17 installed until a few minutes ago and it gave me a 50% chance to crash the game after the start screen had loaded and before the "Continue/New/Load/..." menu appeared.

@markdf: What's the minimum version of .Net Script Framework we need for Devourment Refactor to work?

Are you getting a crash log when this happens?

The minimum version of NetscriptFramework is whatever Custom Skills Framework requires. 

2 hours ago, Zackbuizel01 said:

And before you ask or anyone asks, I'm 100% sure i have all the mod requirements and that they are all up to date.

Your Papyrus log suggests that MCM Helper isn't loading. Can you make sure that no other mods are overwriting its files?

Also, make sure that no Devourment addons are overwriting its scripts.

Edited by markdf
17 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

No crash log from .Net Script Framework. The only information gathered at that moment comes from Windows 10 -> Event Viewer

Reveal hidden contents

Try checking that your antivirus isn't blocking NetscriptFramework. 

49 minutes ago, markdf said:

Try checking that your antivirus isn't blocking NetscriptFramework. 

AV says nothing was blocked. I'll keep real-time protection disable for testing purposes.

Another thing. I've just started a new game with version 2021-10-01 (fresh download just minutes ago).

During installation in Vortex I get:

Spoiler

DR_Vortex_install_errors.JPG.a7178dfecea5c3c20177cfa4d59d99da.JPG

And with a new game I see this right after character creation:

Spoiler

20211002192954_1.jpg.b5e0d21be7292246b2069c6a765a23b7.jpg

35 minutes ago, bigschwabbel said:

AV says nothing was blocked. I'll keep real-time protection disable for testing purposes.

Another thing. I've just started a new game with version 2021-10-01 (fresh download just minutes ago).

During installation in Vortex I get:

Reveal hidden contents

And with a new game I see this right after character creation:

Hide contents

20211002192954_1.jpg.b5e0d21be7292246b2069c6a765a23b7.jpg

Are there any error messages in the console?

1 hour ago, markdf said:

Are there any error messages in the console?

Not as far as I can tell. If you want to check I made a screen recording (90 MBytes in size), if you have a place to upload it.

BTW, I just had a crash on game start with antivirus disabled. So, it's not that.

Hey I'm having a weird error where it thinks every npc, and I mean all characters in the game have undead flesh and instantly vomits them up. Anyone have any idea why it might do this?

I've tried reinstalling the mod but it persists anyway and I don't know why.

1 hour ago, Delta76 said:

Hey I'm having a weird error where it thinks every npc, and I mean all characters in the game have undead flesh and instantly vomits them up. Anyone have any idea why it might do this?

I've tried reinstalling the mod but it persists anyway and I don't know why.

It means that the version of LibFire you have installed is out of date (or installed incorrectly).

8 hours ago, bigschwabbel said:

Not as far as I can tell. If you want to check I made a screen recording (90 MBytes in size), if you have a place to upload it.

BTW, I just had a crash on game start with antivirus disabled. So, it's not that.

Can you check again that SPID and MCM Helper are up to date? And that you've regenerated your FNIS/Nemesis patch (assuming you use either of them).

Still having trouble with the new WeightManager. Seems to be doing 1+(listed height) because I can't seem to get myself back down to a normal size, no matter what I set it to! It also seems to be significantly larger than whatever I list.

Whoops, missed an update. Looks like that might have been fixed, I'll comment again if it isn't.

Edited by HopefullyAnonymous
13 minutes ago, HopefullyAnonymous said:

Still having trouble with the new WeightManager. Seems to be doing 1+(listed height) because I can't seem to get myself back down to a normal size, no matter what I set it to! It also seems to be significantly larger than whatever I list.

Whoops, missed an update. Looks like that might have been fixed, I'll comment again if it isn't.

There's a bug there. To get around it for now, try setting the high value for the skeleton to 0.01 and the low value to 0, see if that gets you back to normalish height.

2 minutes ago, markdf said:

There's a bug there. To get around it for now, try setting the high value for the skeleton to 0.01 and the low value to 0, see if that gets you back to normalish height.

It gets back to normal-ish height, but it's still nearly 1.4x height. However, this time when I disable skeleton scaling, I go back to my appropriate height.

In the meantime, getting vored while on a horse is, uh, interesting. It doesn't dismount you from the horse, and seems to suffer performance issues. When you get vomited, you teleport back onto the horse, and things continue as normal.