Hello, I've been having an issue with the ae version, my game doesn't crash but after eating a few prey or being eaten things go wonky, the AI for the preds seem to break and stop registering me as an enemy and become stuck or frozen in place, this has also happened to my character, I end up not being able to move, I can jump but not move from the spot I was at an nothing I try to do fixes it including resetting the enemies AI. 

I can't figure out the solution seeing as I even tried checking to see if my other mods were a problem but didn't get any results. Has anyone else encountered a problem like this? 

3 hours ago, Werakane said:

Hello, I've been having an issue with the ae version, my game doesn't crash but after eating a few prey or being eaten things go wonky, the AI for the preds seem to break and stop registering me as an enemy and become stuck or frozen in place, this has also happened to my character, I end up not being able to move, I can jump but not move from the spot I was at an nothing I try to do fixes it including resetting the enemies AI. 

I can't figure out the solution seeing as I even tried checking to see if my other mods were a problem but didn't get any results. Has anyone else encountered a problem like this? 

Apologies for this, both of these are a result of the same bug, I missed a spot when implementing new detection logic. This will be fixed in the next version.

Hey I need some help whenever I load a save, I get a message saying that the devourment database was deleted or corrupted, and then the whole mod breaks down. I can still eat things, but they never digest and the stomach doesn't change. Sometimes it happens even without the message, but that's rarer.
I am POSITIVE that I have all the dependencies installed correctly, I checked and re-downloaded mutiple times

On 11/14/2022 at 1:25 PM, Leclerc47 said:

Trying to use Bodyslide with the AE version but nothing work.

I nearly never used Bodyslide before so is there a tutorial to know what to use or to do with DV CBBE 3BA - Female Vore Morphs (Trivu) ?

I am using normal CBBE, not 3BA if it can help.

when you boot up body slide, you need to select the body with the top left dropdown menu, if you want the belly to scale off the body and not use equip belly, then you need to select one of the devourment all slider bodies of the appropriate type for the body you like using or closest to it,  then you need to edit any sliders you may want, then hit build, you may also want to do a batch build if you have any armors etc that are modded to your body so that they can better fit your changed scales, however armor will not show the belly, only when nude unless you have a mod that has the vore belly slider support.

How do I cheat myself to max predator level and gain vore perk points? I know there is an option in the MCM but now matter how often I click it, I do not gain any Levels nor Perks. Used to work fine in older versions if I remember right, but is there any way to manually cheat that stuff via console/fix the issue? 

This is a minor update to the random CTD issue I reported a few months ago. The CTDs happen most often when any actor (my avatar or an NPC) performs any action associated with Devourment. I consider these CTDs "random" because they don't happen every single time such an action is triggered, only more often when they are triggered. The CTDs still haven't stopped and their frequency has not reduced. The only thing that has changed is that Net Script Framework is no longer generating crash logs for the mod profile that has Devourment Refactor installed on it. I know this because the game has crashed twice a few minutes before writing this reply yet the most recent crash log Net Script Framework has generated was from last week. That, and it was not even generated for the same mod profile. I still do not know why the CTDs are happening or why there are no crash logs for them anymore. I will mention that I have updated SPID, Proteus, and have replaced Nifty Follower Tweaks with Nether's Follower Framework. Those might have something to do with the absence of crash logs, I'm not sure.

On 12/6/2022 at 2:24 PM, MelonLovr said:

I don't know if it's because of DR Gameplay edits, some other mod or something else but I just found out Rapid Digestion doesn't work (self and others) 
Any way to fix that by myself (if this is a common bug easily fixed) or something ..?

If you are talking about Mega digest it normally works for me, if you are talking about the spell Rapid Digestion, you have to click and hold in your casting, it's not an immediate,  I usually use one click for Rapid Digestion and the other for Enhanced Secretion, the combo works well for working on digesting live and dead prey,   sometimes however the game doesn't trigger communication right and so it doesn't work,  just like sometimes mega digest doesn't work. This is also why sometimes when you eat someone they take little to no damage regardless of skill or perks, I would personally try running both those spells ((both are click and hold to use)) and see if that solves your problem.

Most the time these kind of issues are a result of script load and game lag, so if you are for say in an area that your comp or the game has to work much harder to render or run rather it be because of mods or just hardware, then script loading is delayed and can cause lots of things to not communicate properly,  These errors in communication happen more frequently the bigger your load weight is, so the more mods you have the more it will happen, likewise even if you have only a handful of mods but they are all really script heavy, you may also encounter the same.  

Try the above fix and just remember to click and hold for either spell to work, sometimes when dealing with living prey it also takes a minute to actually update any damage :)

I hope this helps you and maybe others too.

6 hours ago, 0modskilzs said:

Hey for some reason SPID keeps popping up saying that it's not installed, is this gonna cause problems? Did I install it wrong or something?

You may have installed it wrong, or you may be caught in the wrong version 1.5.x ((SE)) vs 1.6+ ((AE)) some mods are not updated for 1.6+ so I would double check what version you are running the game on, and what version of the SPID you have installed, more then likely you just have the wrong version of SPID for the version patch you are running.  

Also double check to make sure you have any requirements SPID may need as well.

Edited by JadeMonique
Added info
On 11/12/2022 at 10:28 PM, aka the wrecker said:

so i use mod organizer and it says in conflicts with xp32 skeleton and cbbe my game crashes every time i launch it how do i fix it

I do not personally use mod organizer, however in most cases nothing should override the base skeleton, I do also know that MO does it's Virtual install and overrides differently then nexus mod Manager,  so make sure you Launch SKSE from MO, that may resolve your problems just doing that, if it doesn't then try reinstalling your skeleton.

On 11/15/2022 at 4:02 PM, InsertRandomName420 said:

Devourment SSE keeps saying SPID isn't installed if I use Version 6+, and crashes if I load an existing save, it blames OSA but it's actually devourment 

More then likely you are using the 1.5x version and not the AE beta version of devourment, or some of the mods, if running AE 1.6+, I would head to the discord and find the link for the AE build.

I would also double check all the mods you have installed as well,  to make sure they are all 1.6+ compatible.

Edited by JadeMonique
Added Info.
On 11/25/2022 at 5:47 PM, BoneyardWatcher said:

Hey I need some help whenever I load a save, I get a message saying that the devourment database was deleted or corrupted, and then the whole mod breaks down. I can still eat things, but they never digest and the stomach doesn't change. Sometimes it happens even without the message, but that's rarer.
I am POSITIVE that I have all the dependencies installed correctly, I checked and re-downloaded mutiple times

Are you running the 1.5x version in 1.6+ or visa versa? if you have everything installed correctly, starting a new game should work just fine, if you are getting that error every time, then something is most likely incompatible with the Patch version of the game you are using that Devourment uses,   I would double check that because if you are using the 1.5x version of devourment, you might have to not look directly at some of the mod pages to get the 1.5x version of the mod, not all mod authors are keeping older ones listed, so I would double check them all. Likewise if you are using the 1.6 AE  version of devourment, make sure that all it's dependencies are the AE compatible versions instead of the 1.5x versions.

This shouldn't be the issue with it, but also make sure your SSE folder in documents/games(or my games) is not set to read only. I highly doubt that is is, but if everything else checks out and you have all the proper mods and mod versions for your game version, then the only other thing I could think of is a problem saving the info, which is usually caused by lack of access  via read only or sometimes even location, but default save is to documents so it should not be location issue.  

Make sure to start a fresh game to test it too, not just load a previous game that had no mods before either, a fresh game lets everything load in more effectively when you add or remove game changing things or big script weight things.

Edited by JadeMonique
On 12/2/2022 at 6:36 AM, BobbyB2268 said:

How do I cheat myself to max predator level and gain vore perk points? I know there is an option in the MCM but now matter how often I click it, I do not gain any Levels nor Perks. Used to work fine in older versions if I remember right, but is there any way to manually cheat that stuff via console/fix the issue? 

I don't know about manual commands, however its super easy to get skill levels in it, if you want to gain them super fast, just set the exp for pred and prey to 20 in general and you will skill up super fast, you can always increase your health if you want to make sure you do not die, but that usually also reduces chances they will vore you successfully,   however if you put "everyone can nom player and follower" in the random noms, and you get nommed that way, you should still skill up even it you take no damage, if that doesn't work, try devourment approach  and just set the chance multiplier up and have npc's ask to eat you till you get one asking that you can accept letting them eat you in a non lethal way and that should increase your prey as well. for pred, that's super easy even at 1.0 exp rate so setting that up would max it out super fast.

On 12/3/2022 at 10:40 PM, Xenanraptor720 said:

This is a minor update to the random CTD issue I reported a few months ago. The CTDs happen most often when any actor (my avatar or an NPC) performs any action associated with Devourment. I consider these CTDs "random" because they don't happen every single time such an action is triggered, only more often when they are triggered. The CTDs still haven't stopped and their frequency has not reduced. The only thing that has changed is that Net Script Framework is no longer generating crash logs for the mod profile that has Devourment Refactor installed on it. I know this because the game has crashed twice a few minutes before writing this reply yet the most recent crash log Net Script Framework has generated was from last week. That, and it was not even generated for the same mod profile. I still do not know why the CTDs are happening or why there are no crash logs for them anymore. I will mention that I have updated SPID, Proteus, and have replaced Nifty Follower Tweaks with Nether's Follower Framework. Those might have something to do with the absence of crash logs, I'm not sure.

I am not sure exactly why your CTD's are occurring, however have you tried reinstalling devourment, and before you do that, have you made sure to run FNIS? I imagine you have, but  also the other thing that might be causing CTD's like this is your skeleton,  you can try reinstalling that too, most things should not overwrite the XMPSE or whatever skeleton, that can cause issues as well if something has, so if running FNIS doesn't work, try reinstalling devourment, if that doesn't work try reinstalling your skeleton,  and  run FNIS after reinstalling skeleton too if you get that far.

Another thing to double check is re-run bodyslide and batch build it and put a check in build meshes too, and let that rebuild meshes and rebuild the body you are using as well.

12 hours ago, JadeMonique said:

You may have installed it wrong, or you may be caught in the wrong version 1.5.x ((SE)) vs 1.6+ ((AE)) some mods are not updated for 1.6+ so I would double check what version you are running the game on, and what version of the SPID you have installed, more then likely you just have the wrong version of SPID for the version patch you are running.  

Also double check to make sure you have any requirements SPID may need as well.

Yeah I checked and even reinstalled SPID and Po3, using the FMOD installer I selected Skyrim SE 1.5.97 for both, I also use SE 1.5.97 not the AE versions and even successfully downgraded. Loading into a game it still says SPID is not installed and checking Devourment in MCM it says MISSING. Should SPID be put lower in my load order? I use MO2.

Edited by 0modskilzs
On 12/8/2022 at 7:54 PM, 0modskilzs said:

Yeah I checked and even reinstalled SPID and Po3, using the FMOD installer I selected Skyrim SE 1.5.97 for both, I also use SE 1.5.97 not the AE versions and even successfully downgraded. Loading into a game it still says SPID is not installed and checking Devourment in MCM it says MISSING. Should SPID be put lower in my load order? I use MO2.

The mod is still working click on an NPC and you'll see that the keywords and perks are distributed, idk why it says it ain't installed, but SE refactor was last updated last year and SPID has recently added new features so I guess Refactor has deprecated already, besides the mod is very laggy now when compared to playing last year and crashes more often for me, I've stopped using it, I ain't switching to the new yet inferior version of Skyrim for a vore mod.

Edited by InsertRandomName420
On 12/8/2022 at 2:32 AM, JadeMonique said:

If you are talking about Mega digest it normally works for me, if you are talking about the spell Rapid Digestion, you have to click and hold in your casting, it's not an immediate,  I usually use one click for Rapid Digestion and the other for Enhanced Secretion, the combo works well for working on digesting live and dead prey,   sometimes however the game doesn't trigger communication right and so it doesn't work,  just like sometimes mega digest doesn't work. This is also why sometimes when you eat someone they take little to no damage regardless of skill or perks, I would personally try running both those spells ((both are click and hold to use)) and see if that solves your problem.

Most the time these kind of issues are a result of script load and game lag, so if you are for say in an area that your comp or the game has to work much harder to render or run rather it be because of mods or just hardware, then script loading is delayed and can cause lots of things to not communicate properly,  These errors in communication happen more frequently the bigger your load weight is, so the more mods you have the more it will happen, likewise even if you have only a handful of mods but they are all really script heavy, you may also encounter the same.  

Try the above fix and just remember to click and hold for either spell to work, sometimes when dealing with living prey it also takes a minute to actually update any damage :)

I hope this helps you and maybe others too.

No I mean like Rapid Digestion (self) <-(THE SPELL'S NAME) doesn't work ... I know it's a click and hold spell but it doesn't boost the rate at which prey is digested at all ... Enhanced Secretion still works on living prey but Rapid Digestion (self) is supposed ot be for digested prey and currently, the only way I can boost the speed at which digested prey are absorbed is by using Burp or Fart ... As for the Mega Digest part, I'm not sure as I don't have said spell currently unlocked (trying to play without cheating) but the Mega Digest caused by SexLab Accident still works fine so I assume the spell itself works too.

On 12/8/2022 at 2:03 AM, JadeMonique said:

I am not sure exactly why your CTD's are occurring, however have you tried reinstalling devourment, and before you do that, have you made sure to run FNIS? I imagine you have, but  also the other thing that might be causing CTD's like this is your skeleton,  you can try reinstalling that too, most things should not overwrite the XMPSE or whatever skeleton, that can cause issues as well if something has, so if running FNIS doesn't work, try reinstalling devourment, if that doesn't work try reinstalling your skeleton,  and  run FNIS after reinstalling skeleton too if you get that far.

Another thing to double check is re-run bodyslide and batch build it and put a check in build meshes too, and let that rebuild meshes and rebuild the body you are using as well.

Well now I have one more question; should Devourment load before or after XMPSE? I use Vortex in combination with LOOT and they both say to load Devourment Refactor after XMPSE (the opposite was true for the older versions of regular Devourment). If Devourment Refactor is supposed to load after XMPSE, then the cause of the problem would still be unknown to both of us because I have tried doing everything else multiple times in the past already.

I've been having a problem since last night. Whenever I load into any of my saves now, it says devourment's database is deleted or corrupted and I'm unable to really do anything vore-related. Bellies don't appear, digestion never occurs, etc. Some help would be really appreciated, I'm not very smart when it comes to this sort of thing.

27 minutes ago, Jynn_4 said:

I've been having a problem since last night. Whenever I load into any of my saves now, it says devourment's database is deleted or corrupted and I'm unable to really do anything vore-related. Bellies don't appear, digestion never occurs, etc. Some help would be really appreciated, I'm not very smart when it comes to this sort of thing.

Actually, scratch some of that. Checking Skyrim today, I loaded one of my saves and it said all of my mods were missing, even though they're all still installed on Vortex and whatnot. If I actually go into the save, my character is headless and naked and the game crashes a few seconds later. It was working fine last night until the "Devourment database was deleted or corrupted," so what in the world happened?! I literally can't play the game at the moment...

On 12/9/2022 at 2:33 PM, MelonLovr said:

No I mean like Rapid Digestion (self) <-(THE SPELL'S NAME) doesn't work ... I know it's a click and hold spell but it doesn't boost the rate at which prey is digested at all ... Enhanced Secretion still works on living prey but Rapid Digestion (self) is supposed ot be for digested prey and currently, the only way I can boost the speed at which digested prey are absorbed is by using Burp or Fart ... As for the Mega Digest part, I'm not sure as I don't have said spell currently unlocked (trying to play without cheating) but the Mega Digest caused by SexLab Accident still works fine so I assume the spell itself works too.

Hmm, I have not had that problem, occasionally it has not worked on prey sometimes, but I have not had it just completely stop working,  I can't really answer this question myself then because I can't physically trouble shoot it. All i can suggest is make a new game and test it in new game, maybe its just a script communication error.