On 12/11/2022 at 12:45 AM, 0modskilzs said:

Does anyone here use Improved Camera by chance? I love using first person cameras and saw this one was the best, but when I have prey in my belly and looking down I suddenly see two bellies? One slightly smaller then actual one, is this a bug or is there a way around it? 20221210164644_1.jpg.44baea5b1f24d239f3028df529233bf5.jpg

You are probably using  one of the devourment bodies in bodyslide, and also using the equip belly, you just need to go into devourment menu in MCM in game and disable the equip belly and that should solve the double belly issue.

On 12/8/2022 at 1:54 PM, 0modskilzs said:

Yeah I checked and even reinstalled SPID and Po3, using the FMOD installer I selected Skyrim SE 1.5.97 for both, I also use SE 1.5.97 not the AE versions and even successfully downgraded. Loading into a game it still says SPID is not installed and checking Devourment in MCM it says MISSING. Should SPID be put lower in my load order? I use MO2.

I can't help specifically with MO as I do not use it and have very little experience with it,    usually dependencies need to be loaded before the mods that need them though, not always,  but usually.   One thing you can check is to make sure its actually enables as a plugin, sometimes when I install mods, the programs install but don't activate them. If everything looks good though, I do not know what to tell you, though  you can double check your engine fixes part 2 since that has to be manually installed and not uninstalled through a mod manager,  if you just used a mod manager to install part 2 that could be the problem. If everything looks good, I can't really help you too much more with MO.

21 hours ago, JadeMonique said:

I can't help specifically with MO as I do not use it and have very little experience with it,    usually dependencies need to be loaded before the mods that need them though, not always,  but usually.   One thing you can check is to make sure its actually enables as a plugin, sometimes when I install mods, the programs install but don't activate them. If everything looks good though, I do not know what to tell you, though  you can double check your engine fixes part 2 since that has to be manually installed and not uninstalled through a mod manager,  if you just used a mod manager to install part 2 that could be the problem. If everything looks good, I can't really help you too much more with MO.

The double belly isn't the problem, it's that Improved Camera allows your body to be seen in 1st person without any patches, and the problem is that there is a "fake" 1st person model also showing, I have no clue which mod produces this but I guess the purpose was to show a crude 1st person body, it's more noticeable when you have large breasts or belly, I use Improved Camera and still have no idea how to remove it

On 12/8/2022 at 7:42 AM, JadeMonique said:

More then likely you are using the 1.5x version and not the AE beta version of devourment, or some of the mods, if running AE 1.6+, I would head to the discord and find the link for the AE build.

I would also double check all the mods you have installed as well,  to make sure they are all 1.6+ compatible.

I use SSE 1.5.97.0, SPID 6.0+ is semi-compatible, besides it doesn't matter anymore, stopped using Devourment, pretty sure that's the case with most SSE users since it runs like ass now compared to previously and slowly becoming more unstable

Hello,
I was wondering how one is supposed to convert outfits and armour to the Devourment Reference. All of the outfits and armour that I am using are already in 3BA (I have 3BA versions of DX's Collection, BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer, TAWOBA Remastered, and several others). However, the Coldsteelj SSBBW2/3 and the Vore sliders are not a part of the regular 3BA reference. How do I add the Devourment References to 3BA outfits in Outfit Studio? I am having difficulty with the methods I have tried so far. This is what I tried: 

1) Open BodySlide
2) Select the Outfit that I want to convert
3) Open Outfit Studio in the corner of BodySlide
4) File --> Load Reference... "DevourmentBodyF - 3BAv2.osp"
5) Tick Merge Zaps / Merge Sliders
6) Save Project as...
... Then, it doesn't work. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

8 hours ago, jlixirium said:

Hello,
I was wondering how one is supposed to convert outfits and armour to the Devourment Reference. All of the outfits and armour that I am using are already in 3BA (I have 3BA versions of DX's Collection, BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer, TAWOBA Remastered, and several others). However, the Coldsteelj SSBBW2/3 and the Vore sliders are not a part of the regular 3BA reference. How do I add the Devourment References to 3BA outfits in Outfit Studio? I am having difficulty with the methods I have tried so far. This is what I tried: 

1) Open BodySlide
6) Save Project as...

What I do is load up the devourment version of the body you use in outfit studio, delete all sliders except the devourment ones, rename the body from e.g. TBDBody to TBDBodyVore or 3BA to 3BAVore, and save it in the same Devourment - Females.osp but rename it to say it just has vore sliders.

Then I go to the outfit I want to add sliders to, load it in outfit studio, "Add Project", Choose Devourment - Females.osp (Or whatever you saved it into), it'll show a menu of different projects, choose the sliders only body, it'll load in then I'll set that body as a reference (should be highlighted green), after uncheck all slider except devourment ones (just click the de-select sliders, then scroll to the bottom and tick the devourment ones), then on the slider menu I click conform all, after it is done, delete the body and check if the sliders work, then save

Edited by InsertRandomName420
12 hours ago, jlixirium said:

Hello,

1) Open BodySlide
6) Save Project as...

If you look for the devourment mod on nexus, It seems that trivu already converted the vanilla armors to use devourment sliders. And if you get on the discord you can find devourment body references that you can load into any outfit to make conversions yourself quickly.

Ah looking at your steps there, I think you skipped the step where you have to conform the outfit to the devourment reference. Usually you can go into the sliders drop down tab at the top of the outfit studio window and choose "sliders > conform all." Then you should try some of the devourment  specific sliders (like ssbbw2 boobs growth) to make sure that the armor is morphing along with the nude body.

Edited by venomr
On 12/12/2022 at 5:56 PM, JadeMonique said:

You are probably using  one of the devourment bodies in bodyslide, and also using the equip belly, you just need to go into devourment menu in MCM in game and disable the equip belly and that should solve the double belly issue.

I built the 3BA Equip belly, should I have built something else? I don't really understand the differences between the belly types

Ok, I've been looking through some mods of some mod websites (primarly nexus and here) for skyrim and saw a bunch of "replacers" that make creatures into humanoids.
(Example: Sensual hagraven) and that got me thinking of there are mods like the one previously mentionned that would be compatible with the bellies ? 
I mean the mod I gave as an example literally makes hagravens into humans (morph wise) so it makes some sense that an equipbelly could be given to them ... maybe ... 

2 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Ok, I've been looking through some mods of some mod websites (primarly nexus and here) for skyrim and saw a bunch of "replacers" that make creatures into humanoids.
(Example: Sensual hagraven) and that got me thinking of there are mods like the one previously mentionned that would be compatible with the bellies ? 
I mean the mod I gave as an example literally makes hagravens into humans (morph wise) so it makes some sense that an equipbelly could be given to them ... maybe ... 

I can't get the equip bellies to work on humanoids, but you can create bodyslides for them in the same way that you'd create bodyslides for armors, and the creatures will morph the same way that armors do since they'll have access to all the devourment sliders.

And having bodyslides means that milk mod economy (or any other mods that can manipulate proportions in real time) will work on them as well since the .tri files will be there.

ScreenShot128.png.56a6c414708d7df94689b6b4797ded47.png

This will work for draugrs, giants, atronachs, trolls, statues, etc.

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.png.6e38ea69ad0732cb7fc765e674fc5bbb.png

ScreenShot89.png.a7a12abf4f608f0dbfdfaa22487a5305.png

ScreenShot48.png.014ae570812d16b524644b9b943613f5.png

ScreenShot49.png.b6fc63d73a20fd85dbfd945ba7d325d2.png

ScreenShot20.png.d9ba8faa8c0d698c1ac40651e586aa72.png

Sometimes you will accidentally create monsters, so it's gonna be trial and error. Mostly error.

Spoiler

1577842780_SkyrimSE2021-04-0913-18-52.png.143cd5188521b5b78e16b93179e1c4f3.png

1363649199_SkyrimSE2021-04-0910-52-28.png.56a63a9fefaf21d9f63f36ad20554fc0.png

2 hours ago, venomr said:

I can't get the equip bellies to work on humanoids, but you can create bodyslides for them in the same way that you'd create bodyslides for armors, and the creatures will morph the same way that armors do since they'll have access to all the devourment sliders.

And having bodyslides means that milk mod economy (or any other mods that can manipulate proportions in real time) will work on them as well since the .tri files will be there.

ScreenShot128.png.56a6c414708d7df94689b6b4797ded47.png

This will work for draugrs, giants, atronachs, trolls, statues, etc.

Hide contents

ScreenShot8.png.6e38ea69ad0732cb7fc765e674fc5bbb.png

ScreenShot89.png.a7a12abf4f608f0dbfdfaa22487a5305.png

ScreenShot48.png.014ae570812d16b524644b9b943613f5.png

ScreenShot49.png.b6fc63d73a20fd85dbfd945ba7d325d2.png

ScreenShot20.png.d9ba8faa8c0d698c1ac40651e586aa72.png

Sometimes you will accidentally create monsters, so it's gonna be trial and error. Mostly error.

Hide contents

1577842780_SkyrimSE2021-04-0913-18-52.png.143cd5188521b5b78e16b93179e1c4f3.png

1363649199_SkyrimSE2021-04-0910-52-28.png.56a63a9fefaf21d9f63f36ad20554fc0.png

Huh ... sounds like something that should be made into an add-on now ... I'm not that good with modding and all that but I may look into this, thx dude

38 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

Huh ... sounds like something that should be made into an add-on now ... I'm not that good with modding and all that but I may look into this, thx dude

There's a post on the nexus where someone explains how its done, using PS boss female draugr as an example. I can confirm that this method works. 

Once you understand the process here, you can apply it to other creatures.

Spoiler

Well, give a man  a mod and he'll be happy for a day. Teach a man to mod and he'll be happy for a lifetime, or something.

I'm gonna use the clothed draugr model for this example.

1) Open up bodyslide and press the botton att he bottom of the screen that says "outfit studio."

2) Choose "file > load outfit " and find one of psboss female draugr nifs. I'm using mod organizer 2. It should be at " (whatever you called this mod when you installed it) > meshes > actors > draugr > character assets" 

3) Once the draugr nifs loads up, choose "file > load reference." Next when the window pops up, look where it says "from template" and choose whatever nude body your skyrim is using. For example "CBBE 3BA body." If you want your draugr to have jiggle, I suggest using a body without 3ba since the draugr skeleton isn't built for that. ( you can modify the draugr skeleton to use 3ba but that's a tutorial for another day.) "CBBE body physics" is a good choce since it uses the simple breast bones. Though I won't be covering how to add jiggle yet so maybe it doesn't matter for now?

4) On the right side of outfit studio you can see the names of all the meshes, and your nude body which should have a green colored name. I chose CBBE body physics for this example
default_arms
default_cloth
head
default eyes
defaulkt_body_dress
CBBE

5) Click on the little eyeball near the names of the meshes to turn them all transparent, except for your nude body.  Next you want to reposition your nude body so that it better fits the draugr shape. Click on the green named nude body and start moving it. If you press the F key, a small sphere will appear that lets you manuver the body. Another way is to right click green nude body name and choose "move" from the pop up menu. You'll have to enter coordinates manually if you do it that way.

6) You can create a very accurate bodyslide if you spend a lot of time here, but since its your first time, I think you should just do it quick and dirty. Move your Green named nude body straight up until the shoulders are at the same height as the draugr shoulders, then use the sliders on the right to make the breasts fit better inside the draugr breasts. "Breast height 75%, Breasts 100%" worked for me.

7) At the top of the screen choose "slider  > set base shape." This will make it so your nude body's default shape is the one with inflated body parts ( as opposed to the "zeroed sliders" that it began with.)

? Now at the top of the screen again, choose "slider > confrom all." This will cause all the draugr shapes to sync up with your green named nude body. Test things out by moving the sliders on the right again. The draugr's body should morph along with the nude body now.

9) Highlight the green named nude body (just click on it) and then at the top of the screen choose "slider > new zap slider." It will ask you to create a name for the new zap, so you can make something up. I called mine "hide human body." Your new zap slider should appear at the very bottom of the list of sliders on the right. When you slide the bar to 100%, the nude body shold move forward as it clips through the draugr body. 
If you want this zap slider to be active by default when you're using bodyslide, click on the pencil key next to the slider name (this will turn the slider section into a purple color and also max the slider to 100%) and then press the "tab" button on your keyboard. When the "slider properties" window pops up, look at the "defaut values" section and activate the "zapped" option.
Zapped sliders cause meshes to be invisible in game. Good for hiding parts of an outfit (like removing sleeves or capes,) but can also be used to hide the nude body that clips through an outfit. Since we don't need any of the nude body to show, we can zap the whole thing.

10) At the top of the screen choose "file > save project as."
Display name = The name of the outfit when you are browsing inside bodyslide. I called mine "psboss new female draugr 1-2k draugrfemale" so when I'm going through my outfits, I can just type "psboss" and all the draugr I edited from his mods will appear. Be sure to click ""to project" so that this info will populate the lower boxes.

Output file name = this is the name of the nif. Since you loaded it as an outfit in the beginning of the turorial, it should already have the proper name here. "draugrfemale"

Output data path = where the nifs will go when you build inside bodyslide. It should already say "Meshes\actors\draugr\character assets"

Choose "single weight output" since psboss modded things for a single weight.
Single weight = draugrfemale.nif
Low high weight = draugrfemale_0 and draugrfemale_1 nifs

Once all the boxes are populated, you can choose "save." and the window will close.

At this point, if you go "file > load outfit" then you can choose another psboss nif to edit. Since your nude body is already in position, you can just "conform all" and then "save project as" to create a bodyslide for the new nif. Just change the display name and click "to project" again to populate the boxes with new info. ( so in a few seconds you can go thorugh and make all of psboss draugr nifs have bodyslide files)

Your new bodyslide files won't appear until you close and relaunch bodyslide and outfit studio. They will appear on the same list as all your other outfits, using the display name you chose earlier.

11 hours ago, venomr said:

There's a post on the nexus where someone explains how its done, using PS boss female draugr as an example. I can confirm that this method works. 

Once you understand the process here, you can apply it to other creatures.

Hide contents

Well, give a man  a mod and he'll be happy for a day. Teach a man to mod and he'll be happy for a lifetime, or something.

I'm gonna use the clothed draugr model for this example.

1) Open up bodyslide and press the botton att he bottom of the screen that says "outfit studio."

2) Choose "file > load outfit " and find one of psboss female draugr nifs. I'm using mod organizer 2. It should be at " (whatever you called this mod when you installed it) > meshes > actors > draugr > character assets" 

3) Once the draugr nifs loads up, choose "file > load reference." Next when the window pops up, look where it says "from template" and choose whatever nude body your skyrim is using. For example "CBBE 3BA body." If you want your draugr to have jiggle, I suggest using a body without 3ba since the draugr skeleton isn't built for that. ( you can modify the draugr skeleton to use 3ba but that's a tutorial for another day.) "CBBE body physics" is a good choce since it uses the simple breast bones. Though I won't be covering how to add jiggle yet so maybe it doesn't matter for now?

4) On the right side of outfit studio you can see the names of all the meshes, and your nude body which should have a green colored name. I chose CBBE body physics for this example
default_arms
default_cloth
head
default eyes
defaulkt_body_dress
CBBE

5) Click on the little eyeball near the names of the meshes to turn them all transparent, except for your nude body.  Next you want to reposition your nude body so that it better fits the draugr shape. Click on the green named nude body and start moving it. If you press the F key, a small sphere will appear that lets you manuver the body. Another way is to right click green nude body name and choose "move" from the pop up menu. You'll have to enter coordinates manually if you do it that way.

6) You can create a very accurate bodyslide if you spend a lot of time here, but since its your first time, I think you should just do it quick and dirty. Move your Green named nude body straight up until the shoulders are at the same height as the draugr shoulders, then use the sliders on the right to make the breasts fit better inside the draugr breasts. "Breast height 75%, Breasts 100%" worked for me.

7) At the top of the screen choose "slider  > set base shape." This will make it so your nude body's default shape is the one with inflated body parts ( as opposed to the "zeroed sliders" that it began with.)

? Now at the top of the screen again, choose "slider > confrom all." This will cause all the draugr shapes to sync up with your green named nude body. Test things out by moving the sliders on the right again. The draugr's body should morph along with the nude body now.

9) Highlight the green named nude body (just click on it) and then at the top of the screen choose "slider > new zap slider." It will ask you to create a name for the new zap, so you can make something up. I called mine "hide human body." Your new zap slider should appear at the very bottom of the list of sliders on the right. When you slide the bar to 100%, the nude body shold move forward as it clips through the draugr body. 
If you want this zap slider to be active by default when you're using bodyslide, click on the pencil key next to the slider name (this will turn the slider section into a purple color and also max the slider to 100%) and then press the "tab" button on your keyboard. When the "slider properties" window pops up, look at the "defaut values" section and activate the "zapped" option.
Zapped sliders cause meshes to be invisible in game. Good for hiding parts of an outfit (like removing sleeves or capes,) but can also be used to hide the nude body that clips through an outfit. Since we don't need any of the nude body to show, we can zap the whole thing.

10) At the top of the screen choose "file > save project as."
Display name = The name of the outfit when you are browsing inside bodyslide. I called mine "psboss new female draugr 1-2k draugrfemale" so when I'm going through my outfits, I can just type "psboss" and all the draugr I edited from his mods will appear. Be sure to click ""to project" so that this info will populate the lower boxes.

Output file name = this is the name of the nif. Since you loaded it as an outfit in the beginning of the turorial, it should already have the proper name here. "draugrfemale"

Output data path = where the nifs will go when you build inside bodyslide. It should already say "Meshes\actors\draugr\character assets"

Choose "single weight output" since psboss modded things for a single weight.
Single weight = draugrfemale.nif
Low high weight = draugrfemale_0 and draugrfemale_1 nifs

Once all the boxes are populated, you can choose "save." and the window will close.

At this point, if you go "file > load outfit" then you can choose another psboss nif to edit. Since your nude body is already in position, you can just "conform all" and then "save project as" to create a bodyslide for the new nif. Just change the display name and click "to project" again to populate the boxes with new info. ( so in a few seconds you can go thorugh and make all of psboss draugr nifs have bodyslide files)

Your new bodyslide files won't appear until you close and relaunch bodyslide and outfit studio. They will appear on the same list as all your other outfits, using the display name you chose earlier.

I'm not even gonna lie, you lost me near the beginning of that explanation ... (this is what I meant by me being bad with modding, I'm more of a visual guy ...)
I'll prob try to find a tutorial online later, thx again for the help

Edited by MelonLovr

I have one other technical issue with Devourment Refactor. This one is not as sever as the random CTDs but it is just as persistent. Whenever my avatar burps (or yawns from the Conditional Expressions mod), her mouth opens in a weird way in which her lips part but her jaw stays closed. It looks as if her jaws are not connected to the skin around her mouth. This does not happen when my avatar speaks or makes any other facial expression apart from burping or yawning. It also does not happen with beast races such as the khajit, argonian, or any modded races that run on similar script or run on their own script. Does anyone know what is causing this? Again, this bug is not a major one but I still want to know if there is a solution. I should also mention that I play Devourment Refactor exclusively with female avatars, so I do not know if the same problem happens with male avatars.

On 12/14/2022 at 2:40 PM, 0modskilzs said:

I built the 3BA Equip belly, should I have built something else? I don't really understand the differences between the belly types

The equip belly  is specifically for the equip belly, building that for specific body types jsut fites it better for that body, you will want to build one of the "devourment- all sliders" bodies, such as the 3ba one :)

On 12/13/2022 at 4:14 PM, InsertRandomName420 said:

The double belly isn't the problem, it's that Improved Camera allows your body to be seen in 1st person without any patches, and the problem is that there is a "fake" 1st person model also showing, I have no clue which mod produces this but I guess the purpose was to show a crude 1st person body, it's more noticeable when you have large breasts or belly, I use Improved Camera and still have no idea how to remove it

Improved camera probably installs its own body for first person as wall since first person bodies are separate from the main body install, so my guess would be is that it's showing its body and the body you are using, you could try to disable improved a moment and then go into first person and see if it still shows the other body or not, if so then yes another mod is also applying a first person body, that would be my only suggestion to check that first, then go about trouble shooting it from there.

On 12/17/2022 at 4:02 PM, Xenanraptor720 said:

I have one other technical issue with Devourment Refactor. This one is not as sever as the random CTDs but it is just as persistent. Whenever my avatar burps (or yawns from the Conditional Expressions mod), her mouth opens in a weird way in which her lips part but her jaw stays closed. It looks as if her jaws are not connected to the skin around her mouth. This does not happen when my avatar speaks or makes any other facial expression apart from burping or yawning. It also does not happen with beast races such as the khajit, argonian, or any modded races that run on similar script or run on their own script. Does anyone know what is causing this? Again, this bug is not a major one but I still want to know if there is a solution. I should also mention that I play Devourment Refactor exclusively with female avatars, so I do not know if the same problem happens with male avatars.

I am not sure, but sounds like it's possibly an issue with the skeleton, you could try to reinstall your skeleton and see if it fixes that, if that doesn't work, then i am not sure on this particular issue, sorry.

8 hours ago, JadeMonique said:

I am not sure, but sounds like it's possibly an issue with the skeleton, you could try to reinstall your skeleton and see if it fixes that, if that doesn't work, then i am not sure on this particular issue, sorry.

That didn't work. I do have two addons to XP32 installed that are supposed to further improve the skeleton, maybe one of them is the cause? I don't want to risk removing those addons though, I got other mods that need them.

Hey all I made a couple of new female scat sounds as I thought the ones included are pretty weak. We're shitting out bears, dragons, and entire family trees, and yet the scat fx is just a moan and a fart. These new sounds are almost violent in nature but fit the ungodly abominations coming out of our behinds a bit better.

https://mega.nz/file/TyIEmDbJ#3D7cIN3JT9rVL-vEbu8OjuFejMi4hCYNVp4pUKEqUNE
https://mega.nz/file/Dv5mGZZb#YFFDhwObZuEfvvHaxrOSPEGa0SvqtqYUbBbOmX8H89I

Place these files in Sound\fx\devourment\female scat in your game directory or mod manager folder.

If people like this I can create male and neutral sounds in the near future

Pfqp-Bcjybw1efag.jpg

On 12/9/2022 at 9:33 PM, MelonLovr said:

No I mean like Rapid Digestion (self) <-(THE SPELL'S NAME) doesn't work ... I know it's a click and hold spell but it doesn't boost the rate at which prey is digested at all ... Enhanced Secretion still works on living prey but Rapid Digestion (self) is supposed ot be for digested prey and currently, the only way I can boost the speed at which digested prey are absorbed is by using Burp or Fart ... As for the Mega Digest part, I'm not sure as I don't have said spell currently unlocked (trying to play without cheating) but the Mega Digest caused by SexLab Accident still works fine so I assume the spell itself works too.

What is "SexLab Accident"? 

On 12/28/2022 at 11:40 AM, Zenneto said:

What is "SexLab Accident"? 

SexLab events lead to digestion if you (or any pred that goes through a SexLab event) with a prey inside if you (endo leads to fatal and fatal not fully digested deals a bit of dmg as if you had just cast Mega Digest)

10 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

SexLab events lead to digestion if you (or any pred that goes through a SexLab event) with a prey inside if you (endo leads to fatal and fatal not fully digested deals a bit of dmg as if you had just cast Mega Digest)

How do I activate it? I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen for me.