8 hours ago, Zenneto said:

How do I activate it? I'm pretty sure that doesn't happen for me.

To put it as simply as possible ... you fuck. If you're in a pred and they masturbate with you being in endo, it'll damage you a bit and turn it to fatal when they are done doing the nasty. Same thing happens if you do it with a prey in endo in your stomach or you fuck another pred and either of you have a prey in your stomach.

16 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

To put it as simply as possible ... you fuck. If you're in a pred and they masturbate with you being in endo, it'll damage you a bit and turn it to fatal when they are done doing the nasty. Same thing happens if you do it with a prey in endo in your stomach or you fuck another pred and either of you have a prey in your stomach.

Doesn't seem to work. Is there an addon for devourment that does it or is it a toggle in the base mod? If it's a toggle, where is it?

• 3 weeks later...

For whatever reason, the latest mod version throws the error "Enginefixs" not found. However as soon as I disable it that error goes away. Which makes me think that the recent mod version isn't working correctly.

Engine Fixes (Part 1 & 2) is installed and no other mod throws this error.

Also .Netframework dependencies doesn't work for Skyrim AE 6.0 and up. Is this possibly causing the error? Also Libfire causes Script Extender to throw an error as well.

Help would be greatly appreciated! :)

I continue to have an issue with getting weight gain to occur in NPCs. I have all the necessary options enabled, female npc morphs, male npc morphs, non-follower npc morphs, and follower npc morphs as well as player morphs, are all enabled. Yet, i spawn in an NPC, let them digest me, and bring up the console... no weight gain.

Hi, I'm just wondering if Growl - Werebeasts of Skyrim is compatible with Refactor? I have messed about with it, but vore doesn't seem to work (as in the button doesn't do anything when in beast form). If not that's fine but I was just wondering if it's been tested with it? I think maybe Growl makes some edits to werewolf form which means that other powers (such as the vore power) just wouldn't work with it. Any answers would be appreciated!

I am unsure if anyone else has had this problem, but whenever I get digested, it doesn't do the "Shout to be Digested" part and instead snaps my camera somewhere else in the immediate vicinity with the sound of my stuff falling to the floor. Anyone have any idea what is happening?

Edit: Managed to fix it on my own, was probably due to phylacteries. However a new problem has popped up and I can't get male models to have a proper schlong, which just leaves them with a gaping hole in the crotch. Any fixes?

Edited by Shotun_EonXon
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, LinksSword said:

Anyone got an updated list of armors converted for the coldsteelj sliders? 

Was also wondering this,  TOWABA is nice an all, but so many other nice things to wear.

Or Anyone know where to get the body reference?  I tried converting a couple but it doesnt work with some sliders

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having issues with Devourment and Defeat working together. When Defeat is triggered while the player is in the ragdoll state, Defeat bugs out - teleporting players into the sky, standing at weird angles, bugged animations, etc. (this happens any time the player gets killed while in ragdoll state, but being regurgitated by Devourment after "dying" or being attacked and killed before getting up after being regurgitated are big ones).

I see two potential solutions: instead of ragdolling the player, simply teleport them back in front of the enemy that swallowed the player so there can't be any conflict, or have Devourment damage a different stat instead of HP so that Defeat is less likely to trigger/be triggered while in ragdoll state. Are there any Defeat addons/options that would enable either of these options?

On 3/19/2023 at 7:31 PM, TeamJimmyJohns said:

I'm having issues with Devourment and Defeat working together. When Defeat is triggered while the player is in the ragdoll state, Defeat bugs out - teleporting players into the sky, standing at weird angles, bugged animations, etc. (this happens any time the player gets killed while in ragdoll state, but being regurgitated by Devourment after "dying" or being attacked and killed before getting up after being regurgitated are big ones).

I see two potential solutions: instead of ragdolling the player, simply teleport them back in front of the enemy that swallowed the player so there can't be any conflict, or have Devourment damage a different stat instead of HP so that Defeat is less likely to trigger/be triggered while in ragdoll state. Are there any Defeat addons/options that would enable either of these options?

Can't say for sure if it'll help but there's a level 50 prey perk called "Stick the landing" that makes it so you don't get ragdolled. I always give it to myself via console because the ragdolling is way too buggy to tolerate even without other mods interfering.

i seem to have 2 dependencies missing and i for the life of me, cant figure out where said files are at, nor are there links that i can find easily. BugFixesSSE is missing and ScrambledBugs, also seems to be missing. i had found scrambled bugs on nexus but, it doesnt seem to register it. i am running skyrim, sse before the anniversary patch and i also use vortex.

the 2 comes up within the game mcm menu of devourment under dependencies 

Edited by slayerfordepth
On 3/17/2023 at 10:54 AM, MelonLovr said:

I was wondering, is there a way to fix the few NPCs that don't get weight gain like guards and stormcloaks ..?

Ok, I know I asked this already but does anyone know how to fix the weight gain on "generic NPCs" (guards, hunters, bandits, etc.) because I've tried a bunch of stuff and so far, all I've managed to do is corrupt a save so badly the entire character had to be trashed (none of the saves could be loaded for said character)

PS: (Before you ask, I am using the SSE version sadly due to me having 103 mods installed and not knowing how to upgrade all of them to AE without loosing any)
EDIT: (This question has ben answered on the discord so never mind it)

Edited by MelonLovr