• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to get it so that when I digest someone their stuff just goes straight to my inventory without me regurgitating or defecating. But if I set it up that way, when I finish digesting someone, the game instantly shuts down. I can't even find a crash log.

On 11/27/2021 at 10:51 AM, Dajovve said:

Hey umh I'm having an issue where my performance takes a huge hit once the belly scaling script is active (as shown here: https://streamable.com/jcyvuh -  here you can see how the fps go back to normal once the stomach size bar disappears https://streamable.com/9dpzvz (you can skip to 2/3 of this clip to see it))

I was looking for help on a discord where some very skilled people like Gaz are on and they weren't so sure either so told me to ask on here or ekas.

The performance hit doesn't seem to happen as bad when I'm not wearing any clothes in game, but as soon as I equip anything (either converted to use devourment sliders or any armor at all), the fps are more than halfed and make the game unplayable.

Gaz told me to take a few quicksaves while the lag is happening so I did that and included them here. He said they make it easier to find slowdown issues.

EDIT: Apparently it was caused by the fact that I was using cbbe 3ba nude body and the outfit was using bhunp body. (I think)

seems to be fixed for now though

Quicksaves.rar 12.91 MB · 0 downloads

EDIT2: Problem is locational morphs. https://streamable.com/976fp0 It decreases FPS by a lot, even when enabled and not using any.

I couldn't find anything via search but was a solution ever discovered with this issue? I'm still on the non-AE version and in my case I've "deduced" the following;

-Only happens with specific mod outfits. In my case, all normal vanilla/skimpy vanilla converted to the devourment body 3bav2 body work fine. It also occurs with outfits using the gloves/boots slots. EG -- Melodic Bikini Armor's chest piece, panty and helmet work with zero FPS drop, but the arms and legs cause terrible stuttering when vore stuff is happening.

-Deleting/clearing unusable sliders from items like arms, boots and helmets doesn't work. EG: removing breast/belly/butt sliders from a glove/arm item.

-Pixel/Vertices count has no influence afaik. I have high poly mod outfits that work with zero FPS drop and low-poly outfits that drop my FPS from 60 to 45 with tons of stuttering.

-Occurs with and without physics.

-Outfits with multiple "pieces" (ie multiple vertices groups in Outfit Studio) don't seem to have any influence.

-FPS drop occurs even when body sliders are not being used ie cock vore slider using only schlong sliders as long as the problem item is equipped.

Hello, don't really know who else to ask, but I was wondering if there are any existing outfit conversions that work with some of the devourment sliders?

While I don't mind the equipable belly I was hoping to atleast have some outfits that would utilize those sliders.

I'm currently using this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518, but it doesn't seem to have all the sliders that devourment uses.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find lewd vanilla clothing conversions that would work with those SSBBW2 sliders and what not.

Cheers.

On 5/12/2023 at 9:12 PM, Kendri said:

I couldn't find anything via search but was a solution ever discovered with this issue? I'm still on the non-AE version and in my case I've "deduced" the following;

-Only happens with specific mod outfits. In my case, all normal vanilla/skimpy vanilla converted to the devourment body 3bav2 body work fine. It also occurs with outfits using the gloves/boots slots. EG -- Melodic Bikini Armor's chest piece, panty and helmet work with zero FPS drop, but the arms and legs cause terrible stuttering when vore stuff is happening.

-Deleting/clearing unusable sliders from items like arms, boots and helmets doesn't work. EG: removing breast/belly/butt sliders from a glove/arm item.

-Pixel/Vertices count has no influence afaik. I have high poly mod outfits that work with zero FPS drop and low-poly outfits that drop my FPS from 60 to 45 with tons of stuttering.

-Occurs with and without physics.

-Outfits with multiple "pieces" (ie multiple vertices groups in Outfit Studio) don't seem to have any influence.

-FPS drop occurs even when body sliders are not being used ie cock vore slider using only schlong sliders as long as the problem item is equipped.

I have had the same issue but usually when using high material outfits, like latex and rubber outfits,   but when nude I have no issues, when I use base game stuff it also doesn't seem to have any impact,   my only suggestion is either find different outfits that don't cause huge hits when voring, or try to not use certain pieces to minimize it. I use a lot of mods so part of mine could be that.  Sadly I don't think there is a real work around to this problem with this version as I believe it has to do with the script stacking, you could try to increase ram caching via the engine fixes/sse fixes ini, but I doubt that will make a huge difference as its only happening with very specific conditions.   

As an alternative if you just want the armor bonus but do not mind looking naked, you could use use matching headdress's aka tiara/headband versions of helms from complete crafting overhaul mod, or you could use a helm with a high ac and have a helm hider,  alternatively you could if using sexlab as well also use the beastess mod that will allow you to craft invisible armor you can wear, but if you do the latter just remember that sometimes you "lose" your armor when being vored so finding it probably wont be a thing. Also if you do the latter you can have the mod installed, but do not have to activate it in mcm to still be able to use the tats or make the armor so you don't have the quest etc. from it.

If there is a fix someone has found, I have not found it, I just know from the troubleshooting it that I have done at least with my own, I believe it's mainly tied to script stacking because of how much load weight I have with my mods and clothing mods,   when I had tried with the AE version I didn't have this issue nearly as much, so it could just be tied to the conversation between .net script framework and the mod as well.

Edited by JadeMonique
On 5/18/2023 at 11:42 AM, Vytenis said:

Hello, don't really know who else to ask, but I was wondering if there are any existing outfit conversions that work with some of the devourment sliders?

While I don't mind the equipable belly I was hoping to atleast have some outfits that would utilize those sliders.

I'm currently using this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518, but it doesn't seem to have all the sliders that devourment uses.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find lewd vanilla clothing conversions that would work with those SSBBW2 sliders and what not.

Cheers.

Under dependencies on the devourment refactor loverslab page there is some links to one or two conversions, alternatively you can go to the devourment Refactor's AE page on nexus and get triv's  clothing conversions from there as well, it should still work for non AE version as its just the clothing and as far as I am aware the bodyslide sliders are still the same sliders used in this version but if you want it to work with male as well you will need himbo male body if using the conversion from the nexus page.

On 5/7/2023 at 6:04 PM, reaper2014 said:

I'm trying to get it so that when I digest someone their stuff just goes straight to my inventory without me regurgitating or defecating. But if I set it up that way, when I finish digesting someone, the game instantly shuts down. I can't even find a crash log.

Sounds like you are either missing a dependency or that particular save is corrupt, try a new game and then try setting it to absorb and see if that fixes it, if it does, you can potentially try to load an earlier save on the old save and try it again on there, if it crashes on the new game as well then you should recheck and make sure you have everything, and if so, then try to reinstall devourment refactor because something might have been overwriting it that  might be causing it or that install of it may have got corrupt, but a new game should work ok if everything is in order, sometimes saves or some data from saves get corrupted and cause crashes like these, so always try a new game first for testing before you resort to going back and messing with he mods again. 

On 1/22/2023 at 9:42 PM, F1reDem0n said:

For whatever reason, the latest mod version throws the error "Enginefixs" not found. However as soon as I disable it that error goes away. Which makes me think that the recent mod version isn't working correctly.

Engine Fixes (Part 1 & 2) is installed and no other mod throws this error.

Also .Netframework dependencies doesn't work for Skyrim AE 6.0 and up. Is this possibly causing the error? Also Libfire causes Script Extender to throw an error as well.

Help would be greatly appreciated! :)

the AE version for 1.6+patch is different then the 1.5.97 patch version, for the AE version head on over to the nexus page for it and its requirements, if you are trying to use an older version with game version 1.6+ that is likely your issue.

3 hours ago, JadeMonique said:

Sounds like you are either missing a dependency or that particular save is corrupt, try a new game and then try setting it to absorb and see if that fixes it, if it does, you can potentially try to load an earlier save on the old save and try it again on there, if it crashes on the new game as well then you should recheck and make sure you have everything, and if so, then try to reinstall devourment refactor because something might have been overwriting it that  might be causing it or that install of it may have got corrupt, but a new game should work ok if everything is in order, sometimes saves or some data from saves get corrupted and cause crashes like these, so always try a new game first for testing before you resort to going back and messing with he mods again. 

Reinstalling seemed to work at first, but then the problem returned.

7 hours ago, reaper2014 said:

Reinstalling seemed to work at first, but then the problem returned.

Most likely then you are either missing a dependency or you have another mod that is breaking it.

The following things are not guaranteed to work nor do you have to do them, they are merely some suggestions to try.

1) Always run Loot just to see if there is any conflicts or errors, warnings can mostly be ignored, but if you get any errors it's likely that could be causing your crashing, errors normally occur if you have something that is missing a dependency, loot is also great for checking load orders and applying what load orders it's master file thinks it should look like, generally these load orders work just fine, only rarely have I had it put something in a place that made it not work well. You can pick Loot up from https://www.nexusmods.com/site/mods/439 that will take you over to the download for it on nexus, i think they have their own site somewhere as well for loot.

2) You can try to validate your skyrim and then re-run the downgrade patcher cause it could be caused by a corrupt game file too,  but this should be  something you should do as a last resort because it makes you re-setup your settings and rerun the base game launcher after to get the settings ini made again for skyrim.

3) Double check all your Devourment Refactor dependencies and make sure they are installed, devourment doesn't always show everything installed via in-game mcm menu, but it can give you an idea if you are missing any, scrambled bugs doesn't show you have it in the mcm menu of refactor but most if not all others should show you have them, but I highly suggest just going to the dependency list and going down it one by one and checking with your mod manager to see if they are all in there, if they appear to be, then check the in-game menu for devourment refactor via the mcm menu.

4) Make sure you are using the right versions of the dependencies, because if you are running the mod on 1.5.97 and you have 1.6x+ versions of stuff installed that can easily crash your game in lots of ways, or likewise if running the AE version of the mod ensure you are using dependencies that are working with 1.6x+ game patches, so just double check the versions you are using of all those too, it's easy to accidently get the wrong one you need.

5) Try a fresh new start since you reinstalled the mod, if you already tried that then ignore this one :P

6) If you have all dependencies and you have tried all the above methods to attempt to fix it, then it could be a couple other things, but the solution I would try after all the above would be re-downloading the mod again, and then uninstalling the one you have and then trying a nice fresh download of it, but that may not fix it either as most crashes come from conflicts or missing or corrupt data.

7) I could attempt to help you over discord but if none of the above works, there is a few other things we could try, but neither of which is a quick fix and takes a bit of time to go over, one is completely starting fresh again, and the other is disabling all but devourment and its dependencies and trying it on a new game that way and see if it still CTD's when you finish digesting someone with absorption on.

I personally have not had any issues with a CTD when using absorption method,  but also try it on different NPC's too before you go through all that because some NPCs might have conflicting things tied to them such as ground bumps or other things that can cause it, but if it's doing it with anything you eat then it's either something installed wrong, or something else you have installed I would guess.

Edited by JadeMonique
On 12/31/2022 at 6:49 AM, Zenneto said:

Doesn't seem to work. Is there an addon for devourment that does it or is it a toggle in the base mod? If it's a toggle, where is it?

in devourment you can make a hotkey to open the "devourment" menu, in this menu you can click toggles and then you will see one for SL accidents.

On 2/2/2023 at 3:02 PM, Grimdolly said:

My game keeps crashing when a pred regurgitates or otherwise dispells a prey, 

What did I do wrong?

Most likely you are using the wrong version of a dependency or you are missing a dependency, i would double check all your dependencies and make sure you have all them installed, if you do you can try to reinstall devourment, but most the time that you CTD it's because there is a conflict or something is missing or corrupt,  you can also try a new save to see if the problem persists with a new one as well, that will rule out corrupt save at least if it does.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, i have a slight problem and did a search on this forum but did not find anything relevant...

My problem is that after digestion the bars are filling up again so does the body scale, it did not do it at first and was rather  random but now even after a fresh install it is still here. The dihestion bar goes from dark to almost skyblue and from there i can only debug.

Is it a setting that i am not using properly in the MCM or an actual bug? Everything is set in "absorbtion" is it can be of any use.

Thanks in advance

On 5/31/2023 at 11:29 PM, anitu.mansa said:

Hello, i have a slight problem and did a search on this forum but did not find anything relevant...

My problem is that after digestion the bars are filling up again so does the body scale, it did not do it at first and was rather  random but now even after a fresh install it is still here. The dihestion bar goes from dark to almost skyblue and from there i can only debug.

Is it a setting that i am not using properly in the MCM or an actual bug? Everything is set in "absorbtion" is it can be of any use.

Thanks in advance

You are unbirthing them most likely, when you unbirth something, you will begin rebirthing it usually,  so once it turns sky blue you can regurgitate them as per normal, you can change the chance of this happening in the settings, but in the devourment menu make sure that it's set to either random, or not set on unbirth, if its set to unbirth you will always unbirth them, as will enemies in the SE version of the mod.

When I say menu, I don't mean the mcm, you can change the chance for each type of vore in the mcm, but in the devourment menu ((recommend setting a hotkey to bring it up.)) you can change the default locus and change it off unbirth if its set to it, if that is not what is happening then likely its a conflict with something else.

If your default locus is not set to unbirth in the devourment menu, double check your MCM settings, you might have the chance for unbirth to occur super high so even if on random you might be hitting the unbirth chance most the time.

Edited by Fluffy Shadowmaw

Hey is there any way to get creature belly to work with 

• Horny Creatures of Skyrim -- changes the paths to creature bodies, so the MorphVore creature bodies wont show up.
  • More Nasty Critters

and a other question, I have the problem that If I get swallowed die mostly instandly, did I miss something in the configuration or is it normal?

Edited by ?????

Is there a stripped-down / older version that would be compatible with AE? There's a full version available on Github, I know, but Refactor in its current state is really feature-bloated for what I'd want it to accomplish. All I want is for compatible creatures to have the basic swallow ability as an attack mechanic to spice up combat, or some decent micro-macro mechanics that don't need to end with a giant belly. And I'm probably barking up the wrong tree here, the Vore Perk system and Inflation/Belly stuff is the heart and soul of Devourment. But Refactor's the only game in town, and so I ask anyway.

EDIT: Disregard, did some messing around with the add-ons. It can all coexist after all!

Edited by Dongs REO Speedwagon
Query solved through personal experimentation
On 6/7/2023 at 11:26 AM, ????? said:

Hey is there any way to get creature belly to work with 

• Horny Creatures of Skyrim -- changes the paths to creature bodies, so the MorphVore creature bodies wont show up.
  • More Nasty Critters

and a other question, I have the problem that If I get swallowed die mostly instandly, did I miss something in the configuration or is it normal?

You can build the meshes in bodyslide, but sadly because those mods change the meshes, there is not a way to get them to easily work with refactor no, it is possible but a pain in the butt and then you end up with some not showing bellies, and some having blue cocks or the like.

The instantly dying thing is either you are missing something, or have something conflicting with it, try a new game and see if it happens there, easiest way to test to see if its just that game, also the higher level you are the higher the enemies go up too,  so you might just have too little hp to handle the guts, but try a new game and see if it still happens, if it doesn't try loading your old game on an earlier save.

2 hours ago, La furie du Dragon said:

Hello, I have a bug and I need help with it, my bug is that I don't have any inflation since yesterday, it was working fine at first but I then tried to install two patches for two other mods and from then no inflation at all. I tried uninstalling them but it didn't work, even by using Bodyslide / Fnis.

what 2 patch of mod btw ?

9 hours ago, La furie du Dragon said:

The first one is for Egg Factory to add several features from the nonported newest version and the other is for SLIF to add compatibility between SLIF and several mods including Egg Factory.

what type of belly you using ? equid one or from the body one ?, if it equid 1 make sure no other equidment override slot 60, if it from body, make sure the slider name is correct or has make the bodysilder morp

6 hours ago, Helloworldofdeath said:

what type of belly you using ? equid one or from the body one ?, if it equid 1 make sure no other equidment override slot 60, if it from body, make sure the slider name is correct or has make the bodysilder morp

Well I use CBBE 3BA and I use the belly from the body

I also have several mods that can inflate my character like Milk Mod Economy, Being a Cow, Egg Factory... but none of them inflate my character

Edited by La furie du Dragon
  • 2 weeks later...