[mod] Daughters of Lust

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, byehi said:

This mod is no longer maintained by Cheri and is not truly compatable with 1.9

I've tentatively adopted this mod, with the latest here: https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/daughters_of_lust

It's a separate fork rather than fixes pushed to the original since I plan to incorporate sex combat with the dynamic affairs mechanism into it.

5 hours ago, wogikwoeg said:

Why can't I upgrade? No matter how many operations I do, the experience is always 0

There was an issue with how 1.9 changed the behavior of on_action; it's fixed in the version above. It also includes various other fixes for 1.9

On 8/1/2023 at 1:00 PM, LazyIcarus said:

I've tentatively adopted this mod, with the latest here: https://github.com/PerplexedPeach/daughters_of_lust

It's a separate fork rather than fixes pushed to the original since I plan to incorporate sex combat with the dynamic affairs mechanism into it.

There was an issue with how 1.9 changed the behavior of on_action; it's fixed in the version above. It also includes various other fixes for 1.9

This might be a dumb question but how do i download your update? there is no releases on the page that i can see.

On 8/1/2023 at 1:00 PM, LazyIcarus said:

sorry LazyIcarus mate, but this version will be read in the Chinese game launcher, but it is not enabled in the game, may be a path problem.

On 8/9/2023 at 1:37 AM, luchsll said:

sorry LazyIcarus mate, but this version will be read in the Chinese game launcher, but it is not enabled in the game, may be a path problem.

You have to take out the daughters_of_lust.mod from the extracted folder and put it into your mod folder. Then rename the extracted folder to "daughters-of-lust" to match the path in the .mod file.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/13/2023 at 5:45 PM, Anything_Random said:

You have to take out the daughters_of_lust.mod from the extracted folder and put it into your mod folder. Then rename the extracted folder to "daughters-of-lust" to match the path in the .mod file.

I can't get the launcher to recognize it either. I thought it was maybe a mismatch between daughters_of_lust with underscores as the .mod filename and the path in that file saying \mod\daughters-of-lust with a hyphen, but changing the folder name doesn't fix it, and changing the path in the .mod file doesn't fix it either.

1 hour ago, CeeBod said:

I can't get the launcher to recognize it either. I thought it was maybe a mismatch between daughters_of_lust with underscores as the .mod filename and the path in that file saying \mod\daughters-of-lust with a hyphen, but changing the folder name doesn't fix it, and changing the path in the .mod file doesn't fix it either.

try creating a .mod file for it using the launcher directly (create a mod using the launcher and then copy and paste these files into that new mod)

On 7/30/2023 at 3:08 AM, yinny丶 said:

I believe once you get lv100 of Succubus Meisterschaft, you will be able to transform another female into Succubus right? It does not work though, everything before lv100 works correctly. I wonder what is the problem here.

Close but not quite. Basically you will transfer your 'soul' onto the designate person. Meaning the designated person will no longer be 'alive'. It will your character taking over their body, more or less.

On 8/30/2023 at 10:08 PM, byehi said:

try creating a .mod file for it using the launcher directly (create a mod using the launcher and then copy and paste these files into that new mod)

Thanks for that, it did the job and I've got it semi-working now. I say "semi-working" as I'm finding that I'm not gaining sexual power or unlocking any powers and my Succubus power is stuck at level 0 (should it start at level 1?).  I took the attribute at character creation if that makes a difference?

6 hours ago, CeeBod said:

Thanks for that, it did the job and I've got it semi-working now. I say "semi-working" as I'm finding that I'm not gaining sexual power or unlocking any powers and my Succubus power is stuck at level 0 (should it start at level 1?).  I took the attribute at character creation if that makes a difference?

taking the attribute does break the mod, however there are also some known issues. a community member I believe has taken on re-creating this mod including inccubi with the blessing of Cheri

• 1 month later...

The main problem seem to be if you start as a Succubus the mod doesn't work.  It does work if you start as a witch then spend the 500G to become a Succubus it works.  I haven't tried starting as an premade character to see if that works.

• 3 months later...

I love the idea of this mod but I can't get it to function properly. Most of it is there, it's just that no matter what I do, the sexual power and succubus mastery level stay at 0. I get the pop up saying they increased after the cutscene, but they don't actually go up. So I cant play around with any of the powers. 

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2023 at 11:41 AM, byehi said:

taking the attribute does break the mod, however there are also some known issues. a community member I believe has taken on re-creating this mod including inccubi with the blessing of Cheri

Would be very interested in this, is there a release of the incubus version yet? Where can we follow progress on that?

Edit: Disregard, found that it's LazyIcarus

Edited by Lulu the Milky Succubus