[mod] Daughters of Lust

On 6/30/2021 at 10:35 AM, RoxyLalonde said:

image.png.920fc69956daaa6b9df4509f1b474b9b.png <-- like this

Yeah, this is a well known issue.

Paradox hardcoded it so that women cannot have children after 45. The "years_of_fertility = 2" per stack for your succubus character does nothing. The other modifiers seem to work, though.

If you want to have more children, you can manually save edit your character's birthday such that they are below 45. Then you can have kids until you hit the cap with is 5 (emperor) + 2 (player character) + 2 (1 spouse x 2) + 3x2 (3 additional-spouse/concubine x 2) = 15. Then, once a child dies, you can have more. :)

(Maybe switching concubines/spouses will allow you to keep having kids. But I'm not sure.)

I'm unsure where a previous commenter got the number 20 from.

Edited by duck666
fixing math

Have you tried with that mod and made sure it works?

It uses the "years_of_fertility = 300" key similar to this mod. Only that it is a trait.

Its possible that the key works only if it's on a trait, and not modifiers. Which would be very signature of paradox...

On 7/2/2021 at 4:18 AM, duck666 said:

I'm unsure where a previous commenter got the number 20 from.

See here:

On 4/9/2021 at 3:00 PM, AlipheeseXV said:

@Cheri Song

Nice mod so far :D

Though I have some questions and/or suggestions:

- Can you add a "succubus religion" tenet like with your hermaphroditism? Would be cool to fund my own religion where everyone is worshipping me.

- You might want to cancel the "has to be under 45 of age" to be a prostitute.

- Number of children hardcoded at 20? Just a general question as my succubus couldn't get any more children after 20.

- after my succubus test hit the age of over 90 I was thinking if continuing with her would be boring. Sure, I can alter her appearance - would still be cool to add a feature (ritual?) where you either can possess your player heir (current body dies) or get pregnant and give birth to your new body.

On 4/13/2021 at 12:54 AM, Cheri Song said:

There's a soft cap to the number of children one character can have, yes. This is a CK3 engine limit.

I have plans to fix all of these things, but those plans depend on features in future CK3 releases.

If you know a 3D modeler interested in providing art assets for this mod, let me know.

Though I'm unsure if all 20 children were alive at the same time.

7 hours ago, duck666 said:

Have you tried with that mod and made sure it works?

It uses the "years_of_fertility = 300" key similar to this mod. Only that it is a trait.

Its possible that the key works only if it's on a trait, and not modifiers. Which would be very signature of paradox...

Yep. Works for me. 

6 hours ago, SoCalExile said:

Yep. Works for me. 

Interesting. I'll give it a try by manually modifying the succubus trait...

10 hours ago, AlipheeseXV said:

Though I'm unsure if all 20 children were alive at the same time.

That's what I'm wondering, too. I seem to be able to have children without issues limit issues if any die, bringing my count to <15 if my character.

19 hours ago, duck666 said:

Interesting. I'll give it a try by manually modifying the succubus trait...

That's what I'm wondering, too. I seem to be able to have children without issues limit issues if any die, bringing my count to <15 if my character.

Though I'm wondering why you and others have fertility issues with their succubus.

I'm only using cheris mods and in my last game had no prob having a child at the age of 307.

15 hours ago, blackrosesheart said:

Is there a specific function for Drain Life that I'm missing?  It mostly just seems to replicate the automatic buff you get from just having sex and inflict an insignificant health malus.

Fixed that for you. On a serious note, Drain Life is great for killing of any unwanted husbands or lovers, that have served their use. You could also use it as additional insurance in case of some sort of serious illness or injury. But yeah, stacking on different "drained" debuffs, and the guy in question being over 35, kills of most men that lack several positive buffs.

9 minutes ago, Swifting said:

Fixed that for you. On a serious note, Drain Life is great for killing of any unwanted husbands or lovers, that have served their use. You could also use it as additional insurance in case of some sort of serious illness or injury. But yeah, stacking on different "drained" debuffs, and the guy in question being over 35, kills of most men that lack several positive buffs.

If you really need to get rid of a spouse then divorce or murder are more reliable.  Or just feeding them to Vikings.  But that does confirm that it's more or less useless for how I normally play.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 9:07 AM, Cheri Song said:

This mod will never include incubus content. Let me explain why.

When playing as an incubus, you expect different features than when you are playing as a succubus. This is because they have different roles in media due to gender stereotypes: an aggressively sexual woman tends to be depicted as manipulative, while an aggressively sexual man tends to be depicted as physical and rapey.

I would need to add a lot more rape- and conquest-focused content to satisfy players who are seeking an incubus fantasy. The problem is, there are already a lot of rape and conquest-focused mods for CK3 and I personally am not interested in contributing to that list. Also, I prefer succubi over incubi and have no interest in writing noncon scenes or content tailored toward incubi.

If I were to make a generalist incubus-or-succubus demon mod, I would be spreading myself thin by adding features for a playstyle that I have no interest in. I would rather use this mod to deliver a deep, focused succubus fantasy experience and a new way to play CK3.

OK, so I made this mod, for yeah, mods that ruin your fertility with old age, but you must have the trait [But I kinda made it impossible for you NOT to inherit the trait] you just need to select the trait in character creation, then don't worry, you'll be infinitely fertile!

Also, modifiers expire ;) I haven't checked if that happens on the modifier for this mod though

I don't know if this is intentional, but its rather annoying, becoming a succubus appears to remove all weight from the character, I've tried fiddling with the mod with not much luck as I  only know the basics of paradox mods. I wanted a XL succubus queen, but it appears not posable, which is greatly disapointing, if anyone knows what id need to edit in the code to make this not be an issue id be greatly appreciative.

@magicghostslime

I think the file you're looking for is in gfx/portaits/portraits modifiers : cdol_succubus_portraits.

This file replace some dna modifiers for character who become succubus. Maybe try deleting the block that modifie the gene_bs_body_type, or the gene_bs_body_shape. Radical solution, go to the weight part at the end of the succubus body, remove the modifier ={ add 200 if is_succubus_trigger = yes}, that will make the whole succubus body never used by the game.

I don't have access to a computer with the game right now and dna thingies is not something I truly understand so be careful and make backups.

3 hours ago, Trioculus said:

@magicghostslime

I think the file you're looking for is in gfx/portaits/portraits modifiers : cdol_succubus_portraits.

This file replace some dna modifiers for character who become succubus. Maybe try deleting the block that modifie the gene_bs_body_type, or the gene_bs_body_shape. Radical solution, go to the weight part at the end of the succubus body, remove the modifier ={ add 200 if is_succubus_trigger = yes}, that will make the whole succubus body never used by the game.

I don't have access to a computer with the game right now and dna thingies is not something I truly understand so be careful and make backups.

thanks you were exactly right, I founds it just before I went to bed but thankyou anyway it will come in hand I'm sure to reference your reply in the future if I cock up again, I have just tried deleting the block but I am thinking of removing the weight of the effect like you suggested, I think they will look better that way to my preference, but thats just me, again thank you for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

@piqe1234 In the end I think you have to delete something somewhere to make that happen, either in cdol_succubus_portraits as you said or for example in cdol_succubus_triggers.

I think the less "destructive" way would be to go to cdol_succubus_portraits and then :

Spoiler

cdol_revealed_succubus_portrait = {
    usage = game
        dna_modifiers = {
            color = {
                gene = eye_color
                mode = replace

x = 0.0
                y = 0.2
            }
            morph = {
                mode = add
                gene = gene_cdol_succubus
                value = 1.0
                template = cdol_succubus
            }
        }        
        weight = {
            base = 0
            modifier = {
                add = 200
                cdol_show_succubus_revealed_portrait_trigger = yes
            }

}
    }
}

Either remove the red block, or change the 200 in the red block to 0.

As I said, you could also go to common/scripted_triggers/cdol_succubus_triggers and then remove :

Spoiler

cdol_show_succubus_revealed_portrait_trigger = {
    OR = {
        has_trait = cdol_succubus
        has_character_flag = cdol_show_succubus_revealed_portrait
    }
}

On 8/3/2021 at 5:40 PM, Trioculus said:

@piqe1234 In the end I think you have to delete something somewhere to make that happen, either in cdol_succubus_portraits as you said or for example in cdol_succubus_triggers.

I think the less "destructive" way would be to go to cdol_succubus_portraits and then :

Hide contents

usage = game
        dna_modifiers = {
            color = {
                gene = eye_color
                mode = replace

x = 0.0
                y = 0.2
            }
            morph = {
                mode = add
                gene = gene_cdol_succubus
                value = 1.0
                template = cdol_succubus
            }
        }        
        weight = {
            base = 0
            modifier = {
                add = 200
                cdol_show_succubus_revealed_portrait_trigger = yes
            }

}
    }
}

Either remove the red block, or change the 200 in the red block to 0.

As I said, you could also go to common/scripted_triggers/cdol_succubus_triggers and then remove :

Hide contents

cdol_show_succubus_revealed_portrait_trigger = {
    OR = {
        has_trait = cdol_succubus
        has_character_flag = cdol_show_succubus_revealed_portrait
    }
}

I managed to make it happen by changing the "adding trait" part in the event to "adding secret", but thx a lot your modification may help in the future.

22 hours ago, piqe1234 said:

I managed to make it happen by changing the "adding trait" part in the event to "adding secret", but thx a lot your modification may help in the future.

I see, so now you get succubus as a secret rather than a trait regardless of whether your faith or liege's faith accepts succubus or not. But doesn't that mean that if someone were to expose your secret, you'll get the trait (and so portrait modification) again ?

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2021 at 3:07 PM, Cheri Song said:

This mod will never include incubus content. Let me explain why.

When playing as an incubus, you expect different features than when you are playing as a succubus. This is because they have different roles in media due to gender stereotypes: an aggressively sexual woman tends to be depicted as manipulative, while an aggressively sexual man tends to be depicted as physical and rapey.

I would need to add a lot more rape- and conquest-focused content to satisfy players who are seeking an incubus fantasy. The problem is, there are already a lot of rape and conquest-focused mods for CK3 and I personally am not interested in contributing to that list. Also, I prefer succubi over incubi and have no interest in writing noncon scenes or content tailored toward incubi.

If I were to make a generalist incubus-or-succubus demon mod, I would be spreading myself thin by adding features for a playstyle that I have no interest in. I would rather use this mod to deliver a deep, focused succubus fantasy experience and a new way to play CK3.

I don't think incubi should be rapey though, it's more like seduction, corruption, maybe hypnosis, coercion, but that already in the mod with the "demand sex". I think it would work great if you ad a different seduction scheme with more erotic themed events/decisions (if that's possible), then scenes could be more like  she know it's wrong, but her body wants it and resist, the incubi could make the partners lustful and deviant (with maybe a large opinion modifier) what could be used interesting ways (for example if they shunned or criminal in their religion), the drain life could be exchanged with impregnate, the torment with corruption (making them lustful and deviant), also it would worth playing with just half of these or basically the same abilities as the succubus just for the + lifespan and fertility and - inbreeding chance, etc.  

I don't say you do it, but I can't do modding so just share there my ideas for the off chance someone pick it up. 
And before i forget, this is a great mod (even in this stadium), one of the best adult mod for ck3. Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a bit of an issue with aging and the appearance of my character in general.

I made a female character that does not age and selected a breast shape I like, but upon awakening as a Succubus, my character's breasts changed to another set and while her aging is quite slow, it does happen. The hair colour stays the same, but the face gets wrinkels and the breasts sagg.... a lot.

Is there any way to disable this body-replacement/change?

Everything else (including still being 100% fertile and giving birth to children at the "young" age of 168) works perfectly fine for me. Really nice mod you made there. :)