[mod] Daughters of Lust

17 hours ago, Skadidadi said:

Is there anyway to fix the Localisation issues? 
The trait is shown as cdol_succubus_cap when using german localisation.

Cant the mod just show up in normal english and the rest stays german?

I tried to make a new localisation folder called german with the english files in it but that didnt work.

You almost have it. You need to rename the filename and the first line in every yml file as well. So l_english to l_german

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, maybe silly question, but trying to get all my mods in line with 1.5 so I can play with the royal court... I see in Github that the descriptor.mod file was changed recently to 1.5? Does that mean that the version there is playable with the new CK3? If so is there a good way to build it? Or should I just hold my horses a bit and wait for an official release? ><

4 minutes ago, HypnoKitten said:

Sorry, maybe silly question, but trying to get all my mods in line with 1.5 so I can play with the royal court... I see in Github that the descriptor.mod file was changed recently to 1.5? Does that mean that the version there is playable with the new CK3? If so is there a good way to build it? Or should I just hold my horses a bit and wait for an official release? ><

The github version is under development. You can try it but don't complain if stuff breaks.

I really enjoyed Cheri's Tentacled Dreams on CK2, and this is looking good so far... but I'm wondering how you can trigger the "discover succubus ancestry" if you don't use the starting scenario? i.e. is there a random trigger, and if so, is there anything you can do to increase its chances of firing?

I had a look in the script files, but nothing jumps out. Not implemented yet?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 7:16 PM, 萝莉控 said:

Excuse me, do you have any plan to make male demon in the future?

if you have read the very first post of this thread, youll notice that OP explicitly said that they have no intentions on implementing male demons. please read all the descriptions in the future, to avoid clogging up the thread with stupid questions. Edit: NVM, that sounded ruder than it should, Sorrey!

BTW, @Cheri Song, is succubus inheritable when the line of succesion has a short male break inbetween? like grandma was a succubus, kicked the bucket and lil timmy took over. then he had a daughter. will this daughter have the ability to become a succubus via inheritance?

Hello. I skimmed through the thread and didn't find that question. What should be firs in the mod order, DoL or Carnalitas Dei? Or it doesn't matter?

Also, do these two mods have any interactions when you use both at once?

@Gandalf_the_Dirty

1. Carnalitas
  2. (if you have it) Character Body Overhaul
  3. carnalitas Dei
  4. carnalitas Mundi
  5. DoL

as far as im aware, as long as DoL is loaded after Carnalitas, it shouldnt matter in which order you load cheris other mods

Edited by Hebiryuu
On 3/23/2022 at 12:44 PM, Hebiryuu said:

as far as im aware, as long as DoL is loaded after Carnalitas, it shouldnt matter in which order you load cheris other mods

Thanks. From the description it seems so, but since Dei and DoL have stronger connection than other mods, with lilithism faith and all, I thought it better to ask just in case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2022 at 11:44 PM, Zakroner said:

How to use Ruler Designer to start as a succubus?

How transform yourself into a succubus?

To transform a female must be mature and have either the witch or scholar trait if I remember correctly. Then you can take a decision on your decision page (provided you have the necessary gold for it).

Or if you start with a female character, you can set a starting scenario in the game rules. You'll still need to take the decision and pay the gold though (and be an adult).

The decision is "Perform <X> Transformation Ritual" with X depending on which culture your char is. It can be Succubus, Demoness or some other terms.

Or as turkeyjerkey said, you can just give make a custom character that already starts with the succubus trait.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
  • 2 months later...

Little advisor: While the majority of the features of this mod work perfectly fine with the current version of the game, the routine that slowed the aging of your succubus does not.

My current succubus visually ages at the same age as any other mortal woman and looks like a grandma with lots of face-wrinkles and sagging chest despite still being at the spry young age of 72.

I recently found out how to modify the prostitution decision to allow someone with the succubus trait to keep moonlighting beyond the usual cut-off point, but the problem with that is that the trait is only given to Succubi who were discovered and exposed.

Is there some kind of quere I can put into an OR block for an undiscovered succubus instead of (or rather in addition to) the "has_trait = cdol_succubus"?

On 7/9/2022 at 6:36 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

Little advisor: While the majority of the features of this mod work perfectly fine with the current version of the game, the routine that slowed the aging of your succubus does not.

My current succubus visually ages at the same age as any other mortal woman and looks like a grandma with lots of face-wrinkles and sagging chest despite still being at the spry young age of 72.

It suppose to keep your character ageless at the time of transformation (highly recommend age 20-30). You can alter the look if you have reached high level to do so. Alter look ability is the 50+ level.

8 hours ago, sagimine1 said:

It suppose to keep your character ageless at the time of transformation (highly recommend age 20-30). You can alter the look if you have reached high level to do so. Alter look ability is the 50+ level.

The mod works by giving you 2 years of life expectancy every love making session. Your visible age is based on this. So a yearly love making session with a lover, constant seduction, lucky prostitution events and other mods that have orgies are all ways to drive down your visible age by increasing your lifespan sucking the juices from others. There is no immortality and no ability change your visible age beyond that.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:05 AM, Jim4258 said:

The mod works by giving you 2 years of life expectancy every love making session. Your visible age is based on this. So a yearly love making session with a lover, constant seduction, lucky prostitution events and other mods that have orgies are all ways to drive down your visible age by increasing your lifespan sucking the juices from others. There is no immortality and no ability change your visible age beyond that.

Wonder if the author will implement a spawn of succubus event similar to CK2 spawn of satan. In which a particular offspring of yours keep having mysterious happenstance occurring. Add a fatal 'suction' event; accidental 'snu snu'.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2022 at 11:12 PM, Ragnarokj said:

Anybody know any mods that go well with this to bring balance back to the game a little?

Not really, I've changed it a bit myself to balance things out:

- Made it so being a succubus causes infertility (demon taint etc etc), by removing the fertility effect on the succubus mastery modifier and adding a -50 fertility on the succubus perk and applying infertile to a character that becomes a secret succubus. This basically makes becoming a succubus a choice between obtaining power now (in the form of powerful abilities and perks), while removing the ability to pass on that power to the next generation. Removed the 'close/open womb decision'. Oh yeah, and I removed the ability to remove infertile via alter self.
- Nerfed the life-extending power of succubus mastery to only give half a year extension per level of mastery. This makes it harder to actually be immortal.

- Increased the power cost of alter self.

- Increased the opinion penalty for being known to be a succubus in a society that dislikes or hates witchcraft to -100/-200. It seems to me that people that hate witches would be freaked out about succubi, and this would actually make it a bit of a challenge to keep your vassals in line, while they know you're something somewhat demonic.