[mod] Daughters of Lust

Good start on this. One request I have is the ability to disable the beauty changes, since I started my playthrough with Beautiful already and have a mod disabling the vanilla DNA changes from that trait.

ETA: Ah. The problem is that your mod disabled the  mod I was using (Beauty Gene Fix). Had to disable DoL and go back to an earlier save to get my character back. 

Already enjoying playing with this mod, thanks so much! Unless I'm missing something I don't think inheritance is currently on, do you have any recommendations on console commands that could convert/trigger it manually? My OG succubus died and I'm trying to get it working for her daughter. I used add_secret cdol_secret_succubus to get the framework functioning but the power never goes past 0/100. Thank you!

3 hours ago, deadmoore said:

Already enjoying playing with this mod, thanks so much! Unless I'm missing something I don't think inheritance is currently on, do you have any recommendations on console commands that could convert/trigger it manually? My OG succubus died and I'm trying to get it working for her daughter. I used add_secret cdol_secret_succubus to get the framework functioning but the power never goes past 0/100. Thank you!

I'll fix the inheritance issue in a later update, but for now you can use event cdol_debug.0001 to instantly become a succubus.

On 3/20/2021 at 4:20 PM, Deamon123 said:

would love to see this as a incubus thing also. but i understand if it cant be done.

This mod will never include incubus content. Let me explain why.

When playing as an incubus, you expect different features than when you are playing as a succubus. This is because they have different roles in media due to gender stereotypes: an aggressively sexual woman tends to be depicted as manipulative, while an aggressively sexual man tends to be depicted as physical and rapey.

I would need to add a lot more rape- and conquest-focused content to satisfy players who are seeking an incubus fantasy. The problem is, there are already a lot of rape and conquest-focused mods for CK3 and I personally am not interested in contributing to that list. Also, I prefer succubi over incubi and have no interest in writing noncon scenes or content tailored toward incubi.

If I were to make a generalist incubus-or-succubus demon mod, I would be spreading myself thin by adding features for a playstyle that I have no interest in. I would rather use this mod to deliver a deep, focused succubus fantasy experience and a new way to play CK3.

Something i noticed with your mod is that succubus gene somewhat lock character body appearance in whatever preset you set that gene for, not sure if this is working as intended or are you working on way to prevent this.

10 hours ago, Blai said:

Something i noticed with your mod is that succubus gene somewhat lock character body appearance in whatever preset you set that gene for, not sure if this is working as intended or are you working on way to prevent this.

Working as intended. I may add a game rule toggle for it though.

11 hours ago, Blai said:

This is written into the succubus trait. It works just like any other trait that morphs or modifies genes(like albino or giant). Succubus has two versions though a secret(when you get the trait) and a revealed version. I just edited out the morphing i dont prefer and moved some to the revealed.
@Cheri Song a game rule would be awesome. The eyes, eyelashes, no aging make sense but forcing certain facial or body shapes doesnt make sense for every scenario.

Played a full campaign with 3 different succubi in succession (I swapped characters after their religion/empire got too powerful). Some few ideas that popped up in my mind and could be nice to have:

• "Steal face" ability - Sometimes, there is that one courtier that just looks right. Steal their entire look, transforming your DNA to theirs. Maybe a slow procedural change during a scheme?
  • "Send infiltrator" scheme - A lengthy scheme against a foreign ruler to install a succubus in his place. Should be hard to pull off, maybe have it as a requisite that he and all his landed vassals and vassals-vasalls are your lovers. Makes it easy against counts, nearly impossible against large empires. On a success, the target will be forced into a matrilinial marriage with either yourself or one of your succubus daughters and abdicate. You will get a choice to play as the daughter and form a new house with her. (That one would be fun to have, to either wander around the world spreading your joy, or just to "start fresh" after your old empire got big and boring. The new house is important, as you can't form one by yourself while the mother is still around)
  • Maximum number of children. Does look quite hardcoded, so not sure how feasible that is. If possible, allowing a succubus to raise or reset the counter would be nice. Maybe a workaround by removing the link to dead children? In CK2 you at least were able to go over the cap with events, but at least the current events we have for CK3 did not result in any children after the first twenty.
  • Old age decay of prowess makes sense for the 80 year old grandma, but not the 250 year old succubus in her prime. (I know, there is a legacy, but legacies are expensive as fuck this patch)
  • Religious tenets and laws. For example laws about how succubi are viewed (as abominations, with curiosity, or exalted). E.g. the book religions would just burn you on the stake when caught, some of the more open-minded ones might just try to put you in a cage to display and study.
    For tenets, having both of the extremes would be interesting. One that outs all succubus with the religion, establishing them as the ruling caste. And another one that keeps them as a secret cabal, making it easier to keep the masquerade up with the followers.

10 hours ago, themadcatfr said:

Quick question; Just got my first ruler to 100 and i can't seem to find the Succubus conversion interaction tho...Is it in yet?

It's a work in progress.

5 hours ago, SoCalExile said:

Started a new playthrough as the Tuscan Duchess in 1066 and I really like the mod. When she hit 65 years old or so, the character suddenly looked malnourished (though didn't have the trait) and I had to rebuy the Succubus lineage. Is that intended?

It is very strange that you lost the succubus secret/trait. Are you using Mange2020's body mod? What other mods are you using?

3 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

It is very strange that you lost the succubus secret/trait. Are you using Mange2020's body mod? What other mods are you using?

I'm using 88 mods in this playthrough. LOL. 

Other than the Carnalitas suite and Demonic Blood, I'm also using this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2408301874 which might affect DoL (but is consistent with it IMO). 

Mods - some may or not work atm, some I just added on a whim and never disabled, LOL: 

Spoiler

image.png.71670a2e511d6d79d2386718e856eb34.png

image.png.0b7b4c140950b8e29669beadd37c9735.png

image.png.d34cf9fc18f05f7cb51917bba6aa4986.png

image.png.efc73805a73b20fbf79be41284ffa0c3.png

image.png.46b92bc0906a57f9f45dcdfb25e24e59.png

image.png.c89d772a36827ea98d37fd70bf69a51d.png

image.png.33033f1cfe863a6f977ec20ae5cdc167.png

image.png.e5f5da9bf5f2206df1982aaddb1f19ce.png

image.png.63aeab26cfdf57f439ebc1bbe58dc3ee.png

image.png.00055fd967a0af54d79a3e669086568e.png

image.png.223fea0383f0513e88a1d1de595f4c27.png

image.png.f2cd873b239e1c3143c8d0ed73a87838.png

image.png.8d9f95bfe648076d6f53c33813742e82.png

image.png.7de46658aad7963086c5863f6c0c14b9.png

image.png.515eb5640982657d5dc7fc6386fe8b08.png

image.png.5c4f9f2aa87da6261d876a45c3f77160.png

image.png.55e65abe266866d4f10426578b2653e3.png

image.png.1e327fad75464d2254c02c046f59563a.png

BTW since I'm only using DoL for immortality in my game (haven't progressed enough with Demonic Blood), I'm finding that I have to use the Impregnate Spouse mod in order to get my character pregnant since about age ±60, even after rebuying the Succubus Lineage, and since then the beauty mod used for the succubus cutscenes before are on all the time now. Not sure if a feature or bug. 

Something that might work well in this mod is the ability to feed on prisoners and slaves.