[mod] Daughters of Lust

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Misakiller said:

Can we get an update for the current version? 

I think the game breaks mods meant for earlier versions.

Nothing broke, it's fine, no update required.

On 2/11/2022 at 4:39 PM, Cheri Song said:

The github version is under development. You can try it but don't complain if stuff breaks.

How long are you estimating for that version to be stable enough to make ship to us here? This is very "half finished" and has been for a good while now.

In an unrelated note, have you taken a look at some of the comments about Incubi? They don't have to be brutal and rapey, there's plenty of room in many mythologies for nefarious trickster/seductive male spirits you could draw on, and according to the Catholic succubus Lore Incubi are actually Succubi in a gender flipped body where they use the sperm they collected from the men and tainted with demon energy to start corrupt pregnancy in women they seduced.

I'm very interested to see where this goes in the future, and think Incubi deserve a second look through the lense of Milton's "Beautiful  Lucifer" archetype.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When I started my current playthrough, I didn't get any Succubus magic either, but since at least the fertility and life-span buffs were added correctly I kept playing. The next day however, when I booted up the safe-game, all of the Succubus magic was unlocked, as it should have been the previous day.

I did not change anything about my load order and I didn't notice any updates between those two days.

I have no idea how or why, just that it happened...

I did some fixes to that mod... primarly fixed triggers to not cause havoc everywhere... and added two decisions: one to solve issue with gamerule not letting you become succubus and another one to fix succubus characters which are not properly initialized (when making them with ruler designer)...

and git repo: https://gitgud.io/ranul/daughters-of-lust/-/tree/master?ref_type=heads

Cheri - Daughters of Lust 0.5.1.zip

On 5/27/2023 at 12:37 PM, Runaurufu said:

I did some fixes to that mod... primarly fixed triggers to not cause havoc everywhere... and added two decisions: one to solve issue with gamerule not letting you become succubus and another one to fix succubus characters which are not properly initialized (when making them with ruler designer)...

and git repo: https://gitgud.io/ranul/daughters-of-lust/-/tree/master?ref_type=heads

Cheri - Daughters of Lust 0.5.1.zip 2.11 MB · 69 downloads

Is this version different from the updates that were made to the main branch 3 days ago?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, brommo said:

i guess this does not work on 1.9.

You still get the Succubus buff but thats it.

Sexual Power stays at 0/100, you dont level up the mastery, the starting Scenario doesnt trigger.

So just a simple buff for now.

Did you get the github version, last test I did was in 1.92 and the sexual power did rise. (I haven't tested the latest 1.921 version patch) 

And everything was working, you just need to make love, Prostitution, get seduced a lot. it even worked for the AI when I abandoned the succubus went to another ruler. 

And tried to mess with the succubus :P gotten ill and health drained really quick. 

24 minutes ago, Drake_Hound said:

Did you get the github version, last test I did was in 1.92 and the sexual power did rise. (I haven't tested the latest 1.921 version patch) 

And everything was working, you just need to make love, Prostitution, get seduced a lot. it even worked for the AI when I abandoned the succubus went to another ruler. 

And tried to mess with the succubus :P gotten ill and health drained really quick. 

If i deinstall 0.4 from here and install the github version, i cant even get the succubus trait, something seems to be missing.

so i installed loverslab version and "patched" it with the github version, but it didnt change anything.

Eh fine, so you downloaded the master.

unzipped it copy over the common events gfx gui and localisation? not just dump the zip into another zip.

Failing that unzip the Master. delete the .vscode and _dev folders. (you do not need those)

move the daughter of lust main into Paradox Document CK3 mod folder and done.

There should not be any conflict the load order is below Canarlites, there isn't any GUI or other conflicts with the files cause they are standalone. 

Also remember if it is a load save, the trait order could be messed up since you need to put daughters of lust back into that mod position where you last loaded the savegame from.

Paradox SAVES still work with trait number index, so what was once example succubus at 101 could be messed up cause your mod now load last so would be trait 201.

if you want to check if the trait is still there, just use debug command, add trait succubus. if it is still there then it works fine.

Just you probaly need to start a new game, or if you are too lazy to do that. accept bugs happens. 

Yes i did that.

also managed to install the github version without loverlab version installed first.

Also yes, i do start a new game and i only use Canarlites and this one (for testing).

I dont get any starting scenario and sexual power stays at 0/100 even tho i get the message "sexual power increased by ten (current 0/100)

Its german but i think you can see whats going on. I also tried with english game.

image.png.9f5ee2636e4c0c034dc0f6d0b2d62b7d.png

Screenshot 2023-07-04 144201.png

Hmm you are correct if you start off with Succubus trait, you do not gain any sexual powers.

If you do succubus trough the decision it gains succubus power when you make love.

Guess some flags need to be added, when you start off with the succubus trait in a NEW game. 

on_game_start_after_lobby = {
    events = {
        cdol_ruler_designer.0001 # initialize ruler designed succubi
        cdol_start_scenario.0001 # fire start scenarios
    }
}

Even if you fix the on_game_start and change it to something new

cdol_ruler_designer.0001 event fires.

But blocks cdol_start_scenario.0001 from firing since you would be a succubus. 

Best recommendation is just remove that on_action and make a decision that fires cdol_ruler_designer.0001

Solves the whole issue. 

just use debug command to event cdol_ruler_designer.0001 for those who started with a succubus trait in the ruler creator.