What Will 64 Bit Look Like? Let Me Show You

20 minutes ago, EJAX said:

So you have web page. Does that mean that YOU will be releasing the 64bit version, and not TK17? If so, congratulations on the steal! If not...

My dude, you're phishing so hard I can here the Gorton's jingle in the background. You know good and well the purpose of KE. Anything less or more then that is stuff you and other people are just fabricating in your own heads. We're not playing that game. Been there, done that, saw the movie.

26 minutes ago, hdiddy said:

Lets say July, the first time it was down for like 2 weeks. When we actually started this Club and the new Discord.

So you suspected there might be a problem with the website. Good call! STILL, it doesn't give you a 64bit version to call your own! And I told you I don't know how many times before I even showed up here, I'm going with whoever is putting out the software updates. Modders are a dime a dozen.

1 minute ago, Oz70NYC said:

My dude, you're phishing so hard I can here the Gorton's jingle in the background. You know good and well the purpose of KE. Anything less or more then that is stuff you and other people are just fabricating in your own heads. We're not playing that game. Been there, done that, saw the movie.

The purpose is in the name.

10 minutes ago, EJAX said:

STILL, it doesn't give you a 64bit version to call your own!

Where did I say I was trying to have my own 64 Bit version? Are you making things up again?

10 minutes ago, EJAX said:

And I told you I don't know how many times before I even showed up here, I'm going with whoever is putting out the software updates. Modders are a dime a dozen.

Ok GIFs | Tenor

18 minutes ago, Mr_Smoke said:

Don't get it what you are trying to say here.

It means that without someone to get you program updates, your development is now stagnant. That's OK, I guess. I've been modding the same version of San Andreas for the past 15 years. I don't plan to move up either. I haven't found any other games I like, except THIS one -- the intended purpose of which, btw, is to inspire one to beat off.. Apparently some of you forgot that. Or can't bring yourselves to admit it. I'm perfectly OK with it (at least from behind the moniker).

1 minute ago, EJAX said:

It means that without someone to get you program updates, your development is now stagnant.

Where did e say we are doing development? We are modding, and stagnant is something that it is not.

2 minutes ago, EJAX said:

the intended purpose of which, btw, is to inspire one to beat off.. Apparently some of you forgot that. Or can't bring yourselves to admit it. I'm perfectly OK with it

I Was So Confused GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

When was anyone arguing about the main point of the game? LOL man dude....your ability to make things up is an art.  I mean straight Picasso type shit.

3 minutes ago, EJAX said:

It means that without someone to get you program updates, your development is now stagnant. That's OK, I guess. I've been modding the same version of San Andreas for the past 15 years. I don't plan to move up either. I haven't found any other games I like, except THIS one -- the intended purpose of which, btw, is to inspire one to beat off.. Apparently some of you forgot that. Or can't bring yourselves to admit it. I'm perfectly OK with it (at least from behind the moniker).

Then if that's the case, your point is made. You're going to go where the game updates are posted. Which will be whatever official TK17 forum comes to materialize within however long it takes them to get it off the ground. No further point on arguing or debating then, because we're not stopping OR begging anyone to stay only on KE. I've made several posts here and on KE stating that very same point. So at THIS point not only are you preaching to the quire, you're purposefully being disruptive and pseudo-antagonistic. The quoted post above is your definitive stance on the matter. That stance is acknowledge. Nothing more need be said on the matter.

15 minutes ago, hdiddy said:

Where did I say I was trying to have my own 64 Bit version?

Because until you have your name on it you're nobody. I don't know why TK17 doesn't come tell you to fuck off straight to your face. I would if I were him.

7 minutes ago, EJAX said:

Because until you have your name on it you're nobody. I don't know why TK17 doesn't come tell you to fuck off straight to your face. I would if I were him.

Seeing you call someone else a nobody is ironic beyond reproach. Your claim to fame is being deliberately disruptive and disrespectful. Everyone can see right through what you're doing. You continue to try and escalate hostilities to the point where you are eventually given the boot, all so you can go to the other side and cry "oh they censored me because I speak the truth." You're delusional, disrespectful and low grade. Smartest thing you could do is just leave yourself if you're so dissatisfied with how the people running KE are going about things. But you won't, because your ego won't allow you to. You've gotta push, and push and push some more, all the while making zero points, zero sense and cow-towing to te other trolls, like the ones liking your posts from the shadows. Your need for fake internet clout and validation speaks highly to how much of a low quality human being you are. It's sad to watch actually. 

Just now, Fellwinter said:

Seeing you call someone else a nobody is ironic beyond reproach. Your claim to fame is being deliberately disruptive and disrespectful. Everyone can see right through what you're doing. You continue to try and escalate hostilities to the point where you are eventually given the boot, all so you can go to the other side and cry "oh they censored me because I speak the truth." You're delusional, disrespectful and low grade. Smartest thing you could do is just leave yourself if you're so dissatisfied with how the people running KE are going about things. But you won't, because your ego won't allow you to. You've gotta push, and push and push some more, all the while making zero points, zero sense and cow-towing to te other trolls, like the ones liking your posts from the shadows. Your need for fake internet clout and validation speaks highly to how much of a low quality human being you are. It's sad to watch actually. 

Was it good for YOU, though, that's what matters?!

3 minutes ago, EJAX said:

Why would he need to when he's got folk like you hanging off his balls to try (key word: try) to do it for him? And fail miserably at it might I also add. 

1 minute ago, Oz70NYC said:

Why would he need to when he's got folk like you hanging off his balls to try (key word: try) to do it for him? And fail miserably at it might I also add. 

I WAS going to leave it alone, dude... Didn't you see the "like"?

Anyway, you're absolutely right. I have no business here. Therefore I bid you all adieu.

Happy modding!

1 minute ago, EJAX said:

I WAS going to leave it alone, dude... Didn't you see the "like"?

Anyway, you're absolutely right. I have no business here. Therefore I bid you all adieu.

Happy modding!

Don't let the door hit ya' where the good lord split ya'.

lol I'm curious to know why is there a sudden interest on "owning" a pirated game. I mean, come on Ejax, you called yourself a greatest pirate there ever lived. You love plundering shit for free (Hell we all do) - you even mentioned this, what, Like a week ago.

And now you are implying we should respect K17? I mean, free game........... but its not free. Ummmm what? I'm starting to believe that your statement on "don't say the devil's name and he won't know you're there"... It doesn't work!  Is a lie because you are probably scared 3X will appear if you say its name 3 times ?

I mean, hey. What ever works. But its foolish to say "the company that shall not be named" because - It doesn't work!

Seriously, I mention a repack and now people are saying we are creating a 64 bit version. My idea and plan was to get people on the game and use the game with little problem and include a prettier UI. But I guess that is now called "stealing" and working on a 64bit. Jeez, you guys should get off the internet and fondle yourself for 5 mins.

I mean, this is funny. But nothing beats to what Alejandro is trying to push, that XP (aka: points) is cryptocurrency. I mean, I'm currently remote accessing my PC that is located in my mega "mansion" in Colorado Springs from my 'mega billion dollar yacht' anchored off UAE and I'm surrounded by naked women from around the world. ?

'I'm going to go beat-off.... again. I able to produce and keep a boner up for hrs! It's been nice talking to ya!'

26 minutes ago, EJAX said:

LOL.....really? That is your response? Does it really look like I care? I don't need to slap my name on stolen software to boost my ego. K17 can do that all by himself.  The only thing that matters to me in this regard is where I have put my own money.  I have put it in KE.  Between a normal job and helping to maintaining 2 sites with over 3000 members a piece. I really don't have time for Summer Camp games happening across the street.

But keep believing that if it makes you feel better.

As @Fellwinter pointed out, his only goal was to antagonize to the point where we'd kick him out. Trying to make himself a martyr to the other side for some fate clout and imaginary cool points. All it took was his intent being outed and what does he do? Run for the hills with his tail tucked between his legs. And for the record, I'd happily go debate them in the official club, but they'd boot me out faster then I could type the word "ass".

So now that the circus sideshow is over, let's get this topic back on target, shall we?

10 minutes ago, _Haze_ said:

WTF was Ejax talking about. Makes no sense. He belittles pervokptr and those trying to sell stuff from a pirated game and now trying to belittle you guys on something that has yet to happen or evolve.

When you figure that out...please feel free to enlighten the rest of us. EJAX is a Red Herring machine.  No debate is ever straight forward with that guy. And he will use every logical fallacy in the book to prove a point nobody is even arguing.

• 1 month later...

Just an outside lurker, corporate coder myself (unrelated to this project), I have to ask this, just to clarify:

* TK17 is for main game engine modding/development

* KE is for add-ons

Is that the gist of it? I don't care who/what owns the project, I'm just curious who has the code to submit and update the TK17 version? We've been stuck on update 'p' for a while now. Not asking for drama, just the facts please. "I don't know" is an acceptable answer.

Thanks!

10 minutes ago, uXa said:

Just an outside lurker, corporate coder myself (unrelated to this project), I have to ask this, just to clarify:

* KE is for add-ons

Is that the gist of it? I don't care who/what owns the project, I'm just curious who has the code to submit and update the TK17 version? We've been stuck on update 'p' for a while now. Not asking for drama, just the facts please. "I don't know" is an acceptable answer.

Thanks!

TK17 (The Klub 17) is the name of the game.

Team K17: Is the Dev team that updates the main game. Updates basically mainly script mods, but labeled as "Official"

KE: or Klub Exile is a Modding Community creating add-on (Clothes, Rooms, Toys, etc,) mods for the main game and scripting mods to the main game engine.

The dev team is no longer working on VX and has moved to working on VX2. So Update P was pretty much the last one.

Hope that helps.

On 5/6/2021 at 3:05 PM, uXa said:

* KE is for add-ons

Thanks!

Well, basically this guy Avarteas is like the last person left on the "dev team" proper and he is working on version VXI which is 64 bit version. I get this impression that he was kind of a new comer but eventually ended up doing most of VX and then the team gave up and so in that sense I think he is the last person left + whoever works with him. He opened a discord recently for VXI updates but I guess its pretty tightly regulated because of drama with the other site (KE) which is only content and trying to restore the MG (old site) archive. I would PM him or reach out to him there for any actual programming stuff to be amended or added to the future 64 version.

The only other programmer I know is the hook 5 guy, who also quit recently, or took a break, but I think you would reach out to him for DirectX and graphic enhancement stuff, though I dont know how open he is to input, seems more like a lone wolf project.