Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Some mods like ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armors have these for every outfit. Probably a lot of work to implement, but this way you can for example batch build 200 outfits with "Zap Chest / Bra / Panties" if you want to.

*** 24/12/2014 . v2.2.85 - STRONG UPDATE! Added two latest Minoumimi's conversions, Santa Robes & Black Widow with color variations. Five sets from samisme74, LUSH Gear Bling Nipple Ring, LUSH Gear SetA Pack, LUSH Gear Sultry Dress Pack, LUSH Gear Lace Lingerie and LUSH Gear SexyWaif Clothing SET. Added too, two of my own conversions Raging Moon and Chainmail Bikini. Also weebsz & Skeuomorph have their own section. ***

ALSO MERRY XMAS TO EVERYONE!!!

The Gatti Yumiko gear did not have full HDT support in BAMM.  I added the belly support and some useful sexlab zaps.  For now I only converted the black outfit.  I also brought the mesh closer to the body, which was challenging.  The BAMM conversion listed here is recommended as the base to get the ESP.  I used the BAMM conversion for my conversion.   All credit to gatti2012 for the armor and to dwjlien for BAMM. 

The CBBE v3 should work as well from:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19257/?

attachicon.gifGatti14YumikoHDT.7z

I added the red version of the suit and included the stockings since I noticed they were not scaling correctly.  The red one is a better conversion, I will need to go back and work on the black one in a update.  I added the belly node and some zaps again.  Enjoy and happy holidays!

All credit to gatti2012 for the armor and dwjlien for BAMM, these are just bodyslide conversions.  

Gatti14YumikoRedHDT.7z

Hello NR and thank you for posting this awesome armor! I downloaded the file and created it to fit my bodyslide preset but in game I type "help forbidden" and nothing shows up. Do I need the original files or any other files or just the download below? Thanks much.

Only outfit of screenshoots, you can get it with console "help forbidden" and choose Forbidden Ebony CS.

attachicon.gif2014-10-23_00006.jpgattachicon.gif2014-10-23_00007.jpg

attachicon.gifForbidden Ebony CS bodyslide HDT.zip

Hello NR and thank you for posting this awesome armor! I downloaded the file and created it to fit my bodyslide preset but in game I type "help forbidden" and nothing shows up. Do I need the original files or any other files or just the download below? Thanks much.

Only outfit of screenshoots, you can get it with console "help forbidden" and choose Forbidden Ebony CS.

attachicon.gif2014-10-23_00006.jpgattachicon.gif2014-10-23_00007.jpg

attachicon.gifForbidden Ebony CS bodyslide HDT.zip

Hey! Yes you need original files:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/377-sevenbase-conversions-bombshell-and-cleavage-bbp/

Here you go. Install and create again bodyslide nifs.

Try the outfit by "your own risk" may clip in tights but chest area looks very good.

Ok a host of files in the link is pie in the sky because they are hosted in China and majority of us is on the other side of the planet. Does anyone know if they is any other sites that host optioz nurse outfit. The file is 70 mb and the speed is 2kbps - 4.

Archived