Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Either I am daft, or Mitosuke's conversions aren't actually Bodyslide compatible? At least I opened her mods and there are no slider sets in there....

In the misc. file section(s), there are BodySlide addon archives.

I guess I am officially confirmed to be daft then....but yes I found the files now. Thanks! :)

No... I would rather say: "Knowing is half the battle." And pork chop sandwiches.

The new Mera Assassin Armor looked great, but did not support the belly node.  The armor was TBBP, but not HDT.  I corrected that with the attached Bodyslide files.  The attached armor is CBBE HDT, I made it add the belly.  TBSP HDT, fillem up and prego work fine on my fav body MAKBody.  It should match many bodyslide bodies.  

Full credit to:

Tunic mesh UNP Minidresses Collection by Tiwa44

Skirt mesh Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide by ChronoTrigger77

Stockings, armlets mesh UNP Undies by Petrovich

The original armor is required from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?

The bodyslide files are below. 

MetaAssasinHDTBodySlide.7z

The new Mera Assassin Armor looked great, but did not support the belly node.  The armor was TBBP, but not HDT.  I corrected that with the attached Bodyslide files.  The attached armor is CBBE HDT, I made it add the belly.  TBSP HDT, fillem up and prego work fine on my fav body MAKBody.  It should match many bodyslide bodies.  

Full credit to:

Tunic mesh UNP Minidresses Collection by Tiwa44

Skirt mesh Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide by ChronoTrigger77

Stockings, armlets mesh UNP Undies by Petrovich

The original armor is required from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60195/?

The bodyslide files are below. 

attachicon.gifMetaAssasinHDTBodySlide.7z

Ah belly nodes, great.

Those mods are the most amazing skimpy outfts since Chronotrigger's Remodeled Armor, because they aren't just skimpy but come along with pretty mesh designs and very nice 4k textures. If there would be anything missing at all for those outfits then maybe some zip sliders.

Hi All, updated the list:

*** Last Updated: 30/11/2014 - V2.2.76 - MEGA UPDATE: LUSH Gear EasternPrincess by amisme74. ME!ME!ME! Clothing Harness by Weebz. Chest of Spandex by Minoumimi. Lady Chaos, Bunny Suit & JinghuaCat Retexture AND Lady Justice and Lady Templar by Levionte. Merta Assassin Armor by Deserter X - Mitosuke & aloeverapack8. Mobile Milker Armor by Daiemonic. ***

Anyone want to try their hand at making Edhildil's Mermer Armor compatible with HDT and Bodyslide 2?  Apparently it needs weight sliders before you can do anything else, just as a heads-up.

Just gonna toss this up on the new page in case anyone missed it.  It was at the bottom of the last one.

So I'm guessing the lack of responses means nobody can do this one, or do people just keep missing it?  A little acknowledgement goes a long way.

Anyone want to try their hand at making Edhildil's Mermer Armor compatible with HDT and Bodyslide 2?  Apparently it needs weight sliders before you can do anything else, just as a heads-up.

Just gonna toss this up on the new page in case anyone missed it.  It was at the bottom of the last one.

So I'm guessing the lack of responses means nobody can do this one, or do people just keep missing it?  A little acknowledgement goes a long way.

I think I saw the conversion for it in the other thread, I could be mistaken.

What other thread?  I know there are a few of them, but I only really follow this one.  Can you give me a link?

What other thread?  I know there are a few of them, but I only really follow this one.  Can you give me a link?

It's because this isn't a request thread. It states it clearly on the master post.

The best thread for requests is: Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

It's because this isn't a request thread. It states it clearly on the master post.

The best thread for requests is: Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Ah, missed that before.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Um... I know you said no requests...but ahh screw it I'm gonna go for it. I REQUEST... :o

...that you add these items to the list please. ^_^

UNPK-UNPB-7Base-CBBE Skimpy Plate Armor TBBP

Nanban do Gusoku - Japanese Southern Barbarian Armor - CBBE Bodyslide

Sorry I couldn't resist the request bit.

...on second thought, I regret nothing. :P

Hahahahaha. You're funny.

Just to let you know, you have many people works inside levionte spoiler. Is that intentional?

Think there might be a misplace of spoiler-isms in the original post there. The bottom one is cut off and continued after it, looks like. 

Actually, just want to say thanks to original poster and all the talented people in this thread. Your work does NOT go unappreciated. Truly. Thank you. 

Archived