Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

If nipples pop out of the armor like so, does it mean the conversion wasn't done well or something else?

Open the problematic outfit and set the NippleSize (and maybe -Length) to 0%, then build the outfit. Conversions are usually only done to fit the base CBBE body, so your results may vary depending on the preset.

There is nothing you couldn't fix with a 3D modeling tool like Blender though. Outfit Studio might work too.

What if the nipple size and length are already at 0%?

Then it's probably breast- and/or nipple perkiness messing around. First try the CBBE basic presets and check if it clips with those.

In most cases there just aren't enough polygons in the outfits to conform to the sliders, especially not with HDTPE working its magic.

I see a few posts about Fish Net Stockings, i use CBBE as well as this UNP http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/, and they work fine for my body- there race menu overlays

Could you give us maybe a link? Cant find it on my own...

CTRL+F then enter "pantyhose"

or scroll down to "75. Pantyhose - UNP"

If nipples pop out of the armor like so, does it mean the conversion wasn't done well or something else?

Open the problematic outfit and set the NippleSize (and maybe -Length) to 0%, then build the outfit. Conversions are usually only done to fit the base CBBE body, so your results may vary depending on the preset.

There is nothing you couldn't fix with a 3D modeling tool like Blender though. Outfit Studio might work too.

You can click on the percentage number and then for example type in "-30%" that will inflate the slider effect and move the nipples in the opposite direction. Very helpful for creating cleavage/push up versions of armors (especially if the armor material is hard). 

EDIT: The video looks like the weighting is not made for the shape you are using. 

I see a few posts about Fish Net Stockings, i use CBBE as well as this UNP http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/, and they work fine for my body- there race menu overlays

Could you give us maybe a link? Cant find it on my own...

CTRL+F then enter "pantyhose"

or scroll down to "75. Pantyhose - UNP"

Thanks! That was quite was i was looking for except its a bit too transparent and too fine but i have to see if its possible to replace that texture but im not sure if my skills are that good xD

EDIT: The video looks like the weighting is not made for the shape you are using. 

Sorry, what does this mean?

Drow Armor

Wicca Hunter

Aradia Lingerie Armour

These conversions require the original mods which can be found via the links above; and please support the mod author(s) while you're there.

I included a replacement esp in the Aradia Lingerie and Wicca Hunter sets, as neither of them supported a weight slider.

Aradia Lingerie Armour has 2 problems:

attachicon.gifaradia_lingarmor_prv01.jpg

• Nipples are clipping even with very moderate presets (mostly NipplePerkiness causing this, independent from Size/Length - still getting this on a Pushup preset which has 0% on all nipple sliders)
  • The straps below the bra react very extremely to small breasts + chest height, not sure if this can be fixed

Thanks for the feedback. Updated original post. I'm not sure what you mean by your second point. You think they just get a little too stretched? I'm not sure I can fix that without conceding flexibility for other shapes, but I really didn't think it looked bad.

aaa crap... i spent all night converting santas robes... to realise it is hidden in here... you guys really should upload those mods on a thread... 3rd time i spend nights up to realise at the last minute it was already done.. =(

oh well i am still going to post it since i have completely changed the bsdismember parts and allowed every pieces to be taken on or off

and since i can't get the custom colors that was already done..because of that stupid website that asks me to register an asian account with an asian phone confirmation O_o

well i did 4 more textures.. sadly the pink is not has good has the one i saw around but heck... if anyone has that pink santa robe texture =o

Sorry about that. I can't speak for everyone else who does conversions but if you spent a lot of time on a conversion only to be stopped when you find that I've done one already, I would encourage you to always upload it anyway. You're not going to hurt my feelings or bruise my ego, I assure you. I'm sure I've probably done it to others by now; honestly, I almost did it to myself once.

And for the record, if I get even a single report about an error in my conversions I'm just going to point them to yours. So, I sincerely thank you for that opportunity.

Can somebody convert these armors with tbbp?

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-55.html

Need. This. Now.

Seriously i think about learning how to convert stuff. But when i see how large the quality difference is between other people's conversions, i hesistate.

Conversions and bodyslide-ifying armors is cake, trust me. It's time consuming, but relatively easy just following Blabba's tutorials in the sticky here.

Conversions and bodyslide-ifying armors is cake, trust me. It's time consuming, but relatively easy just following Blabba's tutorials in the sticky here.

I had begun to follow that tutorial some time ago, wanted to start by converting the Lore Friendly Armor Pack. Maybe a terrible choice, as the original files are a complete mess design-wise. There's all types of crap attached to the meshes, which you can also see when the effects from Enhanced Blood Textures freak out in the game when you wear those outfits.

Somehow i felt discouraged after that :P

I've been making videos featuring armors from this thread, latest one I made was with Levionte's conversion for me:

Just wanted to ask, any more ways I can show off HDT in-game? Right now my current format is:

Overview of armor (front and back) --> walking/running --> combat.

Of course I only do shots where the HDT effects are fairly visible. Also any other suggestions are appreciated.

I've been making videos featuring armors from this thread, latest one I made was with Levionte's conversion for me:

Just wanted to ask, any more ways I can show off HDT in-game? Right now my current format is:

Of course I only do shots where the HDT effects are fairly visible. Also any other suggestions are appreciated.

Can you share your HDT xml? That jiggle is really nice.

I had begun to follow that tutorial some time ago, wanted to start by converting the Lore Friendly Armor Pack. Maybe a terrible choice, as the original files are a complete mess design-wise. There's all types of crap attached to the meshes, which you can also see when the effects from Enhanced Blood Textures freak out in the game when you wear those outfits.

Somehow i felt discouraged after that :P

These conversions are very nicely done here

Sup good folks! Due to the holiday cheer I'm feeling a bit more charitable than usual. That and the converting bug hit me pretty hard too, and with that I decided to do some outfits I wanted for my game. Plus I knew some of you guys wanted the same outfits I did so figured why not this time. So to help spread the holiday cheer, I present my gifts to you guys. ENJOY! :lol:

CLICK THE SPOILER TAB TO UNWRAP YOUR GIFTS ;)

All credit is to be duly rendered to the original mod authors. Most armors here also contain optional zap sliders too (shown in action in the images below). ;)

Lich Kings Armor HDT

post-39353-0-77126300-1419503985_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Download the original mod first before using.

*This download contains extra meshes and a modified .ESP to allow BOTH genders to use the armor without issue. Please allow these extra files to install and overwrite when asked.

Far East Christmas Armor HDT

post-39353-0-36583900-1419504009_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

ZZstuff Swim Wear HDT

post-39353-0-29169800-1419504034_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Skimpy Nova HDT

post-39353-0-39172100-1419504093_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

KOS-MOS Ver.4 HDT

post-39353-0-31853300-1419504116_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Valkyrie Armor HDT

post-39353-0-29737900-1419504160_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Black Lotus HDT

post-39353-0-10027400-1419505033_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

Wjun Lady HDT

post-39353-0-04542300-1419504544_thumb.jpg

<<<<<LINK_REMOVED>>>>>

I absolutely LOVE your idea of showcasing these conversions. I can't wait to see more. As for better showing off the HDT weights, there's always dance mods. :)

Welcome... yes those armors are included in the Immersive armors pack.... its 1 esp anyways ;)

Marry Christmas to all!

Then you have to upload IA to a mirror, because some guy on Nexus - who isn't even the mod author of IA - banned me from the mod page after criticizing that a so-called "immersive" mod uses ports from The Witcher 2.