Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

Well it's only the chinese download hosts and websites being unacceptable slow. I can download from japanese sites just as fast as from EU or US sites.

So either the chinese internet performance is always that crappy, or it has something to do with the "Great Firewall" scanning, filtering and recording all traffic.

Anyways i don't think there are mirrors. I downloaded quite a few files from baidu in the past, and it depends on daytime and luck between download not even starting or getting somewhat "okay-ish" speeds.

Some of this minoumi armor liek QIpao has bodyslide problem with tummy and backside sticking out of clothes. I try the korean site, they got fast file host as well.

EDIt, please if anyone for opioq Nurse clothers  (http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-347.html) please upload it somewhere where download speed is downloadable. Pan baidu is very bad

Take 50sec to 1min max download small mod. Anything beyond that I question your connection speed. :P

Some of this minoumi armor liek QIpao has bodyslide problem with tummy and backside sticking out of clothes. I try the korean site, they got fast file host as well.

EDIt, please if anyone for opioq Nurse clothers  (http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-347.html) please upload it somewhere where download speed is downloadable. Pan baidu is very bad

Take 50sec to 1min max download small mod. Anything beyond that I question your connection speed. :P

Where is your address? Everyone not in china can testify that baidu files takes so long that chances are dragons toasting the earth is more likely than you get to finish your download

EDIT: Now i just try to download that 70 mb file again, by some miracle the download time is 10 minute, now i figure it out. I should only download when the dragon is asleep, i was downloading in the morning in EU time.

However I cannot find where the outfit is located, i certainly cannot craft them.

Where is your address? Everyone not in china can testify that baidu files takes so long that chances are dragons toasting the earth is more likely than you get to finish your download

EDIT: Now i just try to download that 70 mb file again, by some miracle the download time is 10 minute, now i figure it out. I should only download when the dragon is asleep, i was downloading in the morning in EU time.

However I cannot find where the outfit is located, i certainly cannot craft them.

Louisiana. I did buy Workgroup Switch and good Router speed up my connection so never have problems. Better safe than sorry, but can't prepare for hurricane. Sadly I got Packet loss, my connection drop dead every fews minutes. Because of two add ons never become serious problem. :lol: Get back on subject. Optioq has best bodyslide rips. Got my vote for modder of the year. ;)

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I downloaded and installed the Frostbite armour, the valkyrie armour, and the Ice wraith armour, but any time I try to load SKSE, it CTDs right after the Bethesda logo. Where did I mess up?

You're probably missing a master plugin. Check descriptions/the plugin itself to find out if it has any special requirements.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I downloaded and installed the Frostbite armour, the valkyrie armour, and the Ice wraith armour, but any time I try to load SKSE, it CTDs right after the Bethesda logo. Where did I mess up?

You're probably missing a master plugin. Check descriptions/the plugin itself to find out if it has any special requirements.

I've downloaded and installed the HDT Body and ran everything through BodySlide. As far as I know, I have everything I need. I'm kind of new to modding, so forgive my noobish behaviour.

I've downloaded and installed the HDT Body and ran everything through BodySlide. As far as I know, I have everything I need. I'm kind of new to modding, so forgive my noobish behaviour.

Crashes right after the Bethesda logo can only mean two things (commonly). Either an ESP plugin of yours is missing its master plugin (I can't tell you which if that's the case) or something's wrong with SKSE or your plugins for it.

Crashes right after the Bethesda logo can only mean two things (commonly). Either an ESP plugin of yours is missing its master plugin (I can't tell you which if that's the case) or something's wrong with SKSE or your plugins for it.

The ESP files causing the problem seem to be those of the outfits themselves. My SKSE plugins (HDT physics extension and safety load) are in order.

CBA to search, download and test all the mods myself, but as Cell has pointed out:

If the game only crashes with these 3 new outfits, and it crashes before the main menu shows up, you can bet that one of the outfits has an .esp or .esm requirement that you don't have installed.

You can find out what is missing by testing your load order in Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash.

Hello NR and thank you for posting this awesome armor! I downloaded the file and created it to fit my bodyslide preset but in game I type "help forbidden" and nothing shows up. Do I need the original files or any other files or just the download below? Thanks much.

Only outfit of screenshoots, you can get it with console "help forbidden" and choose Forbidden Ebony CS.

attachicon.gif2014-10-23_00006.jpgattachicon.gif2014-10-23_00007.jpg

attachicon.gifForbidden Ebony CS bodyslide HDT.zip

Hey! Yes you need original files:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/377-sevenbase-conversions-bombshell-and-cleavage-bbp/

Here you go. Install and create again bodyslide nifs.

Try the outfit by "your own risk" may clip in tights but chest area looks very good

Thank you much for the reply but still no in-game armor. I create it in bodyslide but not found in game with console search of "forbidden". I do not have a plugin .esp it appears. I have downloaded the conversion and the main file. I play cbbe body. Is this a problem? Is this for sevenbase only? confusing because I can create it in bodyslide but cannot find an .esp file anywhere for it. Also wondering if I need the other outfits this outfit was created from (catsuit, dark disciple, etc.). I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm struggling here! LOL

Hello NR and thank you for posting this awesome armor! I downloaded the file and created it to fit my bodyslide preset but in game I type "help forbidden" and nothing shows up. Do I need the original files or any other files or just the download below? Thanks much.

Only outfit of screenshoots, you can get it with console "help forbidden" and choose Forbidden Ebony CS.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/377-sevenbase-conversions-bombshell-and-cleavage-bbp/

Try the outfit by "your own risk" may clip in tights but chest area looks very good

Thank you much for the reply but still no in-game armor. I create it in bodyslide but not found in game with console search of "forbidden". I do not have a plugin .esp it appears. I have downloaded the conversion and the main file. I play cbbe body. Is this a problem? Is this for sevenbase only? confusing because I can create it in bodyslide but cannot find an .esp file anywhere for it. Also wondering if I need the other outfits this outfit was created from (catsuit, dark disciple, etc.). I'm sorry for the trouble but I'm struggling here! LOL

How did you install the mod? Looking at the original mod files myself, it looks like you got to install it manually via drag and drop into where you have your copy of Skyrim installed. The way this file is packaged doesn't lent itself well at all to mod installing/managing programs like NMM.

How did you install the mod? Looking at the original mod files myself, it looks like you got to install it manually via drag and drop into where you have your copy of Skyrim installed. The way this file is packaged doesn't lent itself well at all to mod installing/managing programs like NMM.

I download tons of files from this sight then install manually with NMM and they almost always work. They are all in my skyrim data folder now. I have 240+ mods. That's why im having a hard time figuring it out lol, Thanks for getting back to me. Do I need to do something from there?

snip

I download tons of files from this sight then install manually with NMM and they almost always work. They are all in my skyrim data folder now. I have 240+ mods. That's why im having a hard time figuring it out lol, Thanks for getting back to me. Do I need to do something from there?

Using NMM to install a mod really doesn't count as a manual install. As I said earlier, this mod isn't packaged correctly for programs like NMM for proper installs, so you need to manually install it by hand, not using any programs like NMM. Open the mod achieve, look for the "data" folder that has the plugin file in that folder, then drag and drop said folder into your Skyrim game installation folder. This should solve your Forbidden-less woes. ;)

Archived