Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

anyone has the file for Raven Witch CBBE HDT Bodyslide from the orignal link as posted in 3dmgames? the link was invalid, probably a server-side error. 

No, I deleted it since HDT Body is obsolete and I won't convert Raven Witch anymore. (I switched to this new account.)

I am converting armors to CBBE Body HDT (former CT77 Body) now, and I will open a new topic here if there are enough conversions.

Currently done: Dragon Marauder, Vampire cuirass with chains(full set), Succubus by Hentai(only armor and gloves)

If you still want to use HDT Body, download the attached file here.

Raven Witch Armor for HDT CBBE Bodyslide v1.1.7z

anyone has the file for Raven Witch CBBE HDT Bodyslide from the orignal link as posted in 3dmgames? the link was invalid, probably a server-side error. 

No, I deleted it since HDT Body is obsolete and I won't convert Raven Witch anymore. (I switched to this new account.)

I am converting armors to CBBE Body HDT (former CT77 Body) now, and I will open a new topic here if there are enough conversions.

Currently done: Dragon Marauder, Vampire cuirass with chains(full set), Succubus by Hentai(only armor and gloves)

I've updated the Vampire Cuirass for CBBE HDT + regular, too (all colors, boots, gloves, pauldrons).

Will be up tomorrow or so on newmiller's Nexus page.

I've updated the Vampire Cuirass for CBBE HDT + regular, too (all colors, boots, gloves, pauldrons).

Glad to hear you also converted them, I should not convert them so early.

Actually, my version is a bit different from original mod, so it could be another choice.

Actually, my version is a bit different from original mod, so it could be another choice.

Sure, as long as it's not a duplicate you can upload that, too. :)

@

@ApoKrytia, ah i see no wonder =O. thanks for replying !. i await for the CBBE HDT Body (CT77) version !

Added to the main post

This is not a request thread

Can someone please convert http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/ (Wjun Lady Armor) to HDT for full breast and butt jiggle? Or point me in the right direction to add the butt bounce to this amazing set of gear? Thanks!

Can some one make a conversion of this one? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12101/? even tho it was done in BAMM. it's mostly because of this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-86 i did try my had at it but i do not have the skill's of the great ones lol

Hello, please, convert to CBBE Forbidden Ebony Armor. I tried but i'm having problems:

0d4b800053fe018f2f5ad756fd073110.jpg

Thank you for this amazing list Oppaithon.

Thanks. Glad you like it.

Yeah, thanks for this list by the way.

The link to Vampire Chain Cuirass in "CB++ Conversions by Others" points to the old mod page that newmiller deleted.  Wanna fix? ;)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57540/

PS: We decided to not call new conversions CB++ or CBBE Advanced anymore now, just CBBE BodySlide. So it would be cool if you put that one into another category now. :)

This is not a request thread

Can someone please convert http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/ (Wjun Lady Armor) to HDT for full breast and butt jiggle? Or point me in the right direction to add the butt bounce to this amazing set of gear? Thanks!

Can some one make a conversion of this one? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12101/? even tho it was done in BAMM. it's mostly because of this mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9363-wip-long-life-milk-mod-expired-milk-edition/page-86 i did try my had at it but i do not have the skill's of the great ones lol

Hello, please, convert to CBBE Forbidden Ebony Armor. I tried but i'm having problems:

0d4b800053fe018f2f5ad756fd073110.jpg

My apologies! Thank you for the work you've done.

Yeah, thanks for this list by the way.

The link to Vampire Chain Cuirass in "CB++ Conversions by Others" points to the old mod page that newmiller deleted.  Wanna fix? ;)

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57540/

PS: We decided to not call new conversions CB++ or CBBE Advanced anymore now, just CBBE BodySlide. So it would be cool if you put that one into another category now. :)

This should be in the list. Awesome Bodyslide high heels with 12 different combinations!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56758/?

The best gift for Bodyslide users :D

Thanks folks.

I have renamed CBAdvanced to CBBE Bodyslide and fixed/added those links.

I need to ask you all a few questions. I used to play Skyrim regularly, I rarely fire it up anymore. However I don't want to abandon this thred as I think its useful. I'm not soo up on whats going on with Bodyslide these days. So if you think some things are good enough to be bumped from the old CB++ section to the newer CBBE BS section please let me know. Also if some of it has been replaced by better mods, I don't mind having an archive section.

Ideally the forum would allow me to have a much better list. More like a wikipedia table, so you could sort by categories. Thats a pipe dream though.

I appreciate any feedback.

Also to the people who post requests in the thread, I want you to know you ARE welcome, its just that this is a list thread. I don't want you to leave or feel not wanted, please post any conversions you find and if you do find a friendly modder who made your conversion please let me know.

Archived