Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

On 10/31/2023 at 10:29 AM, PyrasButt said:

Some of you may remember that I used to upload nude Smash (and other games by the same publisher) mod videos to YouTube, but they were taken down. For the sake of preservation and availability, I'll be periodically uploading them at this link! Check back now and then for new uploads!

https://archive.org/details/jelly-toast-gaming-mods

It would be great if you could also share a collection of those scattered or removed mods. It's become such a huge pain trying to track them down one by one especially when there's a deterring force at work trying to erase all traces of those mods and those erased are rarely reuploaded if ever.

16 hours ago, Ostenr said:

It would be great if you could also share a collection of those scattered or removed mods. It's become such a huge pain trying to track them down one by one especially when there's a deterring force at work trying to erase all traces of those mods and those erased are rarely reuploaded if ever.

Here in this topic there's a message with the mayority of Ultimate Nude mods, You can download them and then upload them to archive for ensure its preservation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2023 at 4:42 AM, Noillus said:

Some earlier mods like Zai's Zelda mod requires you to merge the file into original character file, which requires you to decompile the data file from the ROM, quite inconvenient if I have to say. I believe Arcexplorer is a program that helps you to do so. Oh right, if you want to apply the Blonde hair color for that mod, you'll need to overwrite the original folder with 'Nude Mod Beta' folder and then overwrite with 'Blonde Hair', since that folder only contains hair texture file.

About the nude mod showcase video? I recommend you to not release to Youtube, plenty amount of these videos including entirety of Smash nsfws have been reported by Nintendo... or someone claims to be Nintendo according to the rumor I briefly heard. What can I say, Smash community is known as one of the biggest toxic.

...But maybe you can offer a little support for this video thread?

Like how do I overwrite the blonde hair for the brown hair?

• 3 weeks later...