Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

3 hours ago, XolYolZol said:

I founded this video while I tried to search new Smash nude mod vids on Youtube: (See URL below)

It has its errors related to the availability of the mods and the video is in spanish, but it is interesting to me because it is more rare to see the spanish speaking community talking about this topic than in the english speaking community.

(Pyra's Butt is mentioned here too)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Krjbxrdx7-I

It is extremely entertaining to me to see a video where my NSFW mod channel is talked about in an almost documentary manner, with these nice zooms and scrolls and a well-narrated voiceover. Thanks so much for sharing this! Not sure if I'm allowed to link my new archive folder in the comments, but I'd love to try to let them know that I'm doing what I can to get the videos up in full quality again! Google Translate will be helpful!

Edited by PyrasButt
1 hour ago, PyrasButt said:

It is extremely entertaining to me to see a video where my NSFW mod channel is talked about in an almost documentary manner, with these nice zooms and scrolls and a well-narrated voiceover. Thanks so much for sharing this! Not sure if I'm allowed to link my new archive folder in the comments, but I'd love to try to let them know that I'm doing what I can to get the videos up in full quality again! Google Translate will be helpful!

Youtube automatically detects the comments with URLs has suspicious, so it's better to only mention the name of your Archive folder.

On 11/1/2023 at 2:17 PM, XolYolZol said:

The user has been more active in his Twitter these days, it would be nice to personally contact him via DM to let him know about your recent activity.

Just sent him a message! Hopefully I can at least let him know that I'm going to be reuploading the videos to Archive.org

28 minutes ago, PyrasButt said:

Just sent him a message! Hopefully I can at least let him know that I'm going to be reuploading the videos to Archive.org

Great news! But I hace a question relate to that:

Your Twitter is related to your internet persona or is something personal only for follow content of your interest?

26 minutes ago, XolYolZol said:

Great news! But I hace a question relate to that:

Your Twitter is related to your internet persona or is something personal only for follow content of your interest?

One of multiple internet personas, heh. My Twitter account is actually tied to my DeviantArt account where I write lewd stories, about half of which are Nintendo fics.

(The name DeviantArt may carry connotations with it, but my stuff is pretty vanilla. Haha)

8 minutes ago, PyrasButt said:

One of multiple internet personas, heh. My Twitter account is actually tied to my DeviantArt account where I write lewd stories, about half of which are Nintendo fics.

(The name DeviantArt may carry connotations with it, but my stuff is pretty vanilla. Haha)

Everyone could be Pyra's Butt if you think about it ?

On 11/13/2023 at 6:46 PM, Vanity Distopia said:

Maybe he will upload it to the his patreon.

That's gunna be a nope. Someone once made fun of him for making NSFW dude mods, and thus he has chosen to punish everyone.

He is a talented person and I want very much to nurture that talent with cash as much as I can, but he makes it very very difficult to do so with the way he conducts himself.

1 hour ago, Kupok said:

That's gunna be a nope. Someone once made fun of him for making NSFW dude mods, and thus he has chosen to punish everyone.

He is a talented person and I want very much to nurture that talent with cash as much as I can, but he makes it very very difficult to do so with the way he conducts himself.

I though the reason why privatized his mods was because he was in a complicated economic situation

3 hours ago, XolYolZol said:

I though the reason why privatized his mods was because he was in a complicated economic situation

Reading his info, that was on the Smash 4 days the smash for Wii U.

He stopped making nude mods due to the toxicity of the community, in the Smash 4 discord there is evidence that many of the big modders who are still active bullied him quite hard, so it wasn't something from just one person.

For ultimate for what i have read.  He was completely done with smash but do to many people requesting to return to mod smash.
 back in 2021 I personally contacted him on deviantart asking if he ever was planing to return to smash since his mods were my fav from the smash 4 days.

So i was very surprised when he returned . because he told me he had no plans to comeback at all since he didn't want to have anything to do with the smash community 

So i pretty much belive he charges for his work since he is not interested in the game at all , he just likes the models and stuff from what i read in his document + he is doing weekely releaes so thats a very good thing for the one who can't pay for his work. But yeah don't expect nude work from him to be released, as he said in the tweet above.

By far he is doing a great work , He is super responsible , respectful and consistent in creating content. I say this because I have been subscribed for months ,I feel that the negative opinion towards him is quite unjustified

Edited by Vanity Distopia
On 11/15/2023 at 10:22 PM, PyrasButt said:

Prudes and Internet moralists always think they're the good guys, no matter how disrespectful, antagonistic, and/or outright mean and nasty they're being. Very frustrating

I get that and I agree, But I do not like to be punished for those actions of others that are inevitable and I cannot control.

2 hours ago, DudeGuy109 said:

I’ve had this idea ever since I saw this one Moveset Mod that had the animations ripped straight from Guilty Gear. What is the chances of getting a Mugen style Ryona aggressor moveset mod, and is it possible?

Less than likely, as other characters will need to react in a way that makes sense. There needs to be a person that's a special brand of crazy.

9 hours ago, DudeGuy109 said:

I’ve had this idea ever since I saw this one Moveset Mod that had the animations ripped straight from Guilty Gear. What is the chances of getting a Mugen style Ryona aggressor moveset mod, and is it possible?

6 hours ago, Icantevenname said:

Less than likely, as other characters will need to react in a way that makes sense. There needs to be a person that's a special brand of crazy.

Not to mention, almost everyone from each series in the cast have a different body proportions, and people who have seen something like "everyone doing someone's taunt" video or messed up with character files with SSBH editor knows simply copy pasting someone's motion file breaks the model, even with the subtle difference. Here's the example being Peach with Rosalina's idle pose.

image.png.b4a57b80ba66ca6e923772745d69090a.png

So yeah, trying to port the animation to like dozen different character proportions just to display the same pose, same situation is just too much work, especially for "victim sides". I'd rather resort to port them into MUGEN and do that or something.

1 hour ago, Noillus said:

Not to mention, almost everyone from each series in the cast have a different body proportions, and people who have seen something like "everyone doing someone's taunt" video or messed up with character files with SSBH editor knows simply copy pasting someone's motion file breaks the model, even with the subtle difference. Here's the example being Peach with Rosalina's idle pose.

image.png.b4a57b80ba66ca6e923772745d69090a.png

So yeah, trying to port the animation to like dozen different character proportions just to display the same pose, same situation is just too much work, especially for "victim sides". I'd rather resort to port them into MUGEN and do that or something.

That what I figured. Damn. I know it’s a completely different game but I remember when Xenoverse 2 got a mod that added a Mugen Aggressor moveset/character it was able to do its animation regardless of victim proportions and stuff. Was hoping against hope it could possibly be done for Ultimate.