Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

On 9/15/2023 at 12:46 AM, UruzG89 said:

Personally, I would like to order a Cammy Nude Mod from ST6 and add it in SSBU, either in Captain Falcon (which already has a Normal Cammy mod in it), or in Ryu-Ken, but it seems that the Modder's They no longer want to make these types of Mods, not even paying for them. A while ago I asked Hanzxul for a Zelda nude mod (Golden Paradise) that turned out excellent and I really like it, but I would like to add new nude mods of other PJ's to the game, like one of 2B Nude in Lucina or things like that, although As I said before, it seems that Modders don't even want to make these types of mods by paying for it.
Greetings.

Does anyone have a nude Zelda that looks like this?

4 hours ago, Vanity Distopia said:

I was talking to Hanx and they told me:

That right now, he can't take commissions since he is currently working on 27 skins for their patreon because he want to cover September to November so he can work on extra proyects, and when he finishes that list, he may take commissions. I asked him if he would be willing to make nude mods and he told me that he is somewhat reluctant since they are not well seen, so he told me that to accept them he would accept them at a high price since the one who would get all the hatred of the masses would be him. and that he's tired of having to deal with it when he just wants to work in peace.

I asked him about a Rosalina Nude mod and he told me that in summary it would cost this:

The model would cost around 70US, 90US if the connection of the head and body is clean (Example like the one made by Zai from Min Min)

The UI 45US

and an extra 60US just to put up with the shit people threw at him.

Personally I understand the reasons for it, but it is a bit high for my budget but right now looks like he is the only one.

That's the Hanzxul I know, hahahaha... He told me exactly the same thing, when I asked him for the Zelda Golden Paradise Nude Mod it was in December of last year. When he decided to do it it was March 25 of this year and it took him a month or so to deliver it to me since I told him to take it easy because of all his work, that mod cost me 110 dollars and the truth is I don't regret anything hahahaha... How I wish I could learn how to make those mods, if I already had a number of nude mods outside xD.
Greetings.

3 hours ago, XolYolZol said:

There will never be a more tragic nude mod community like this one

Exactly, and the truth is that I don't understand why they are like this, as I said above, as I saw that there were almost no nude mods, I decided to try to find information on how to make the mods, export them from the game to Blender, the development use, how to work the vertices and weights of the designs in Blender, but sadly the tutorials in Gamebana suck, when you wanted to ask for help no one wanted to help you, even here I contacted some of them to see if they could make me a video tutorial of how to do them and that I paid them for that tutoring, but nothing, it is clear that no one wants to help. I even had several Nude designs saved on my PC with the hope of learning how to make them and being able to upload them in the future, but well, in the end I couldn't find any information or tutorials.

1 hour ago, UruzG89 said:

That's the Hanzxul I know, hahahaha... He told me exactly the same thing, when I asked him for the Zelda Golden Paradise Nude Mod it was in December of last year. When he decided to do it it was March 25 of this year and it took him a month or so to deliver it to me since I told him to take it easy because of all his work, that mod cost me 110 dollars and the truth is I don't regret anything hahahaha... How I wish I could learn how to make those mods, if I already had a number of nude mods outside xD.
Greetings.

Maybe this will be offtopic, but here is a tiny question for you: Can you show in full gameplays the Golden Paradise mod?

7 hours ago, UruzG89 said:

Yes, of course, why not... The gameplay is recorded in Ryujinx. It is at 1440Px2160P

Incredible.

I recommend you to make videos like Jellytoast Gaming (Pyra's Butt), where you play with nude characters in practice mode showing all their movies in detail and trying things such as slowmo and status effects on those characters.

11 hours ago, UruzG89 said:

Greetings.

Well since is going to take a while for him to take on commissions , i will try to save up money to commission him when he is available , so we can finally have a good Nude Rosalina mod.

16 minutes ago, Vanity Distopia said:

Well since is going to take a while for him to take on commissions , i will try to save up money to commission him when he is available , so we can finally have a good Nude Rosalina mod.

There is already one, but I don't remember if it was made by Bestgirlpeach or by Cherryzerd. You can download it in the download page of this topic (page 16 I think)

5 minutes ago, Memebutt said:

I can’t find the nude golden paradise Zelda and I don’t have patreon since I’m broke, tho it of having it in a google drive

Nude mods are only available in higher tiers, so that's why you can't see them in the main page.

Edited by XolYolZol
Mispelling errors
20 minutes ago, XolYolZol said:

Nude mods are only available in higher tiers, so that's why you can't see them in the main page.

The Nude ones are mostly alts, to date i can rember that:

Zero Suit Samus summer , Zelda Golden Paradise , Bayonetta Lady of the night , Peach and Daisy Heros reward and  Palutena Morrigan have nude alts , but hanx really don't focus on nude mod sadly so there is not much to pick.

On 9/15/2023 at 7:41 PM, Catnatic said:

Let me guess, the prude GameBanana community harassed these modders away?

If that's the case then that's a shame, but let this be a lesson as to why you shouldn't post anything explicit there.

But just about every day there's a new NSFW Genshin Impact mod. It just seems to be specifically NSFW Smash mods they get angry about.

21 minutes ago, Icantevenname said:

But just about every day there's a new NSFW Genshin Impact mod. It just seems to be specifically NSFW Smash mods they get angry about.

I can understand why you would feel disgust respect problematic content, but I would never understand when someone cancels one of the million users who creates that content. Why we arbitrarily judge the producers of which content only when they're out of their niche?

4 hours ago, Memebutt said:

Like idk what does the nude alt look like of Bayonetta lady of the night, can someone show me?

I made a compilation video of some mods they mentioned, I forgot to put the Peach & Daysi one. I also apologize that Camtasia Studio 8 did not let me make the video at 1080p 60fps. I also added another Zelda mod with physics on both the breasts and the butt, it is one of my Favorite Mods, that was made by Modder Yoshi Informatico.
Hopefully one day I can come across someone who can help me or sell me a tutorial on how to make mods like this with everything and Physics.
Greetings.

8 hours ago, Memebutt said:

Wish I had the nude version of Golden Paradise Zelda, the Zia beta mod is broken since the body is gone

Some earlier mods like Zai's Zelda mod requires you to merge the file into original character file, which requires you to decompile the data file from the ROM, quite inconvenient if I have to say. I believe Arcexplorer is a program that helps you to do so. Oh right, if you want to apply the Blonde hair color for that mod, you'll need to overwrite the original folder with 'Nude Mod Beta' folder and then overwrite with 'Blonde Hair', since that folder only contains hair texture file.

About the nude mod showcase video? I recommend you to not release to Youtube, plenty amount of these videos including entirety of Smash nsfws have been reported by Nintendo... or someone claims to be Nintendo according to the rumor I briefly heard. What can I say, Smash community is known as one of the biggest toxic.

...But maybe you can offer a little support for this video thread?

Edited by Noillus