Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

7 hours ago, slasher333 said:

I know that there's a publicly available Captain Falcon and Sephiroth, and there's a Marth one, but I'm pretty sure it's behind a pay wall.

Marth's is not even in the pay wall, it's only shown on the Hanxulz's tweet that was like "someone commisioned me to make this".

Now if we're in a topic of porting SSB4 nude mods into SSBU, I'm sure simply converting stuffs into one called lazy porting is already found. It's just as the name says, quite a lazy method to port that no one actually posted the outcome to Gamebanana or something.

It's just... the most mods you'd want from there is from Hanxulz that I won't be a person to share his mod in public. Just know there happened to be a post that contains many stuff from SSB4...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_4SLZ42-IM

On 4/4/2024 at 4:15 AM, Sophistz said:

Someone made a nude version not on game banana

Well if your not gonna send me any proof, then it doesn’t exist, but hopefully someone makes a nude shantae for smash ultimate

image_2024-04-09_165336783.png.1278ff954addbb3027ae46d999805d23.png

On 4/8/2024 at 3:11 PM, Memebutt said:

Well if your not gonna send me any proof, then it doesn’t exist, but hopefully someone makes a nude shantae for smash ultimate

Hey there, this was posted on a server that I'm in and would probably be of use to you.

Edited by Grymbels
43 minutes ago, XolYolZol said:

Can you send a link to that server?

Not smash related I'm afraid. Its a zelda mod server. If you search the thread for TotK mods, I think theres an invite there.

6 hours ago, Grymbels said:

image_2024-04-09_165336783.png.1278ff954addbb3027ae46d999805d23.png

Hey there, this was posted on a server that I'm in and would probably be of use to you.

I did made this nude shantae render, and hopefully they make another nude shantae but for smash ultimate 

IMG_2288.png

On 4/14/2024 at 7:30 PM, XolYolZol said:

Me too, because westernizes unnecessarily a design that hasn't those western elements.

I mean, Shantae IS a western made property, but I assume you refer to the face? it does feel like an uncanny face. could use a different structure from the later games.

2 hours ago, Obligitury said:

I mean, Shantae IS a western made property, but I assume you refer to the face? it does feel like an uncanny face. could use a different structure from the later games.

Yeah that was what I referred

6 hours ago, Memebutt said:

Ok I was just scrolling at deviant art, until I spotted this, a hanxulz nude alt of peach

nude_princess_peach_waving_by_tuxedohank_dh9antt.jpg

Also saw it , I asked hanxulz if there was a Nude Summer Peach because i don't have that one because i have all his mod and he told me , he didn't make it. So probably this was an edit of that mod by another person.

2 hours ago, Vanity Distopia said:

Also saw it , I asked hanxulz if there was a Nude Summer Peach because i don't have that one because i have all his mod and he told me , he didn't make it. So probably this was an edit of that mod by another person.

Did he release his nude pyra and mythra?