Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

On 7/15/2023 at 9:35 PM, slasher333 said:

Decided to make black versions of the nude mods for a friend of mine and I figured I'd share them here. The Lucina and Byleth models are from the Super Bash Sisters set. I'll do the others over time.

Daisy c06) Black Nude.zip 7.82 MB · 175 downloads Lucina c06) Black Nude.zip 12.29 MB · 145 downloads Byleth c06) Black Nude.zip 10.26 MB · 131 downloads

What do they look like in-game anyway?

Edited by Memebutt
14 hours ago, Sophistz said:

You can commission zai to do them since he made the best nude pyra out of the 3 ones that exist.

I cant commission him yet, I still don’t have the money for that, so hopefully someone can commission nude Bayonetta, f corrin, and f Wii fit trainer nude mods

Edited by Memebutt
17 hours ago, Sophistz said:

Why did they make Lucina flat, she just wears a chest binder in her armor lol

When you look up for an official image of her not wearing usual armor... Well she doesn't have "much".

image.png.a51b4997479586bb7df3c0a7f2034b7a.png

2 hours ago, Noillus said:

When you look up for an official image of her not wearing usual armor... Well she doesn't have "much".

image.png.a51b4997479586bb7df3c0a7f2034b7a.png

Got context for this image? I swear, it looks like the beach episode got spliced in the middle of a normal episode. Like a bad VHS recording.

49 minutes ago, Icantevenname said:

Got context for this image? I swear, it looks like the beach episode got spliced in the middle of a normal episode. Like a bad VHS recording.

It's one of those images passing by during the Japanese DLC 2 trailer of FE Awakening. It's rather obscure that I'm surprised the wiki secured the full image of it. Would it be also from somewhere of artbook? Not that I know, but here's less obscure look of her from Heroes which... still is not quite "much".

image.thumb.png.9620aba0e7ff0e512950f8edd46f7c1a.png