Super Smash Bros Ultimate mods?

7 minutes ago, S3 Studios said:

I keep seeing people bitch about that hanx dude. Why not upload his shit to mega or somewhere and be done with it?

The problem that some have is that he is the only modder currently making Nude mods, but these are private mods that people commission him, because to date I have not seen that he has released any nude mods and I say this being subscribed to the patreon and having all the mods.

And as for uploading the files, I consider that it is not correct to do that to any artist whose work I liked since I do not want to affect it in a negative way.

3 minutes ago, Mikenorm said:

I have on switch and they both work fine but they seem a little bright on the skin kinda glowing 

I tride them both on darker stages and during battle Zelda is fine but Alex is almost glowing while in the result screen they both have a glow to them

Pictures my not be the best example as I just took a picture of my monitor 

20240229_135022.jpg

20240229_135117.jpg

20240229_135041.jpg

54 minutes ago, Mikenorm said:

I tride them both on darker stages and during battle Zelda is fine but Alex is almost glowing while in the result screen they both have a glow to them

Pictures my not be the best example as I just took a picture of my monitor 

20240229_135022.jpg

20240229_135117.jpg

20240229_135041.jpg

Well I guess the only one to fix is the nude Alex, but thanks for testing it

Here are some nude SSBU Mods for the degenerates out there. Packed them myself - highly recommend you give 'em a download. wink wink wink wink

Happy Modding :)

EDIT (~2 hours later)

User Vanity Distopia kindly let me know that someone owns these Mods and would not like others to have them unless they pay for them. I have removed these due to his kind request. Please delete the Mods off your PC if you downloaded them already!!! ! ! !!!1!!

Edited by throwaway_420_69
Piracy, apparently
2 hours ago, throwaway_420_69 said:

Dude, I think that what you just did is being a total douchbag. This already classifies as piracy. And this forum is not for pirating content.

5 minutes ago, Vanity Distopia said:

Dude, I think that what you just did is being a total douchbag. This already classifies as piracy. And this forum is not for pirating content.

Unsure what you mean, I just got these from online. Saw this thread and posted 'em here to be kind. I'm free to take them down if someone claims ownership.

1 minute ago, throwaway_420_69 said:

Unsure what you mean, I just got these from online. Saw this thread and posted 'em here to be kind. I'm free to take them down if someone claims ownership.

I have all those mods , those are from Hanxulzs Patreon. And I don't believe you didn't know they were his.

1 minute ago, Vanity Distopia said:

I have all those mods , those are from Hanxulzs Patreon. And I don't believe you didn't know they were his.

Belief or not, I would never want to post content someone has worked so hard to create! I will take these down right away. Thank you so much for letting me know!

5 minutes ago, throwaway_420_69 said:

Belief or not, I would never want to post content someone has worked so hard to create! I will take these down right away. Thank you so much for letting me know!

If you're telling the truth, I understand, but it's annoying to see how people always try to hurt Hanx when he's such a good person to me and everyone I've seen him interact with.

17 hours ago, Vanity Distopia said:

If you're telling the truth, I understand, but it's annoying to see how people always try to hurt Hanx when he's such a good person to me and everyone I've seen him interact with.

It's about the side effect of Smash nude mods from every other person being free and every other person in question left from the scene tbh.

18 hours ago, Vanity Distopia said:

Don't kemono party links get posted on this site pretty regularly without anyone giving a shit?

57 minutes ago, S3 Studios said:

Don't kemono party links get posted on this site pretty regularly without anyone giving a shit?

I don't know about other forus here and what they do, but I following the guidelines of this site because i belive all of us don't want this forum topic to be deleted or attrack unwanted attention. And if I'll be honest I have something bias towards him since he is super friendly to me.

Here are loverslab guidelines , check rules 3 and 7: https://www.loverslab.com/guidelines/

Edited by Vanity Distopia