Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Guest user29

Thanks, I usually approve of all your tweaks, but I did actually intend for it to look different. Kind of designed that series to be carrying very low and I found I could get that look by making everything higher up more flat like it's stretched to its limit.

Looks better in game than in the nif :P

Thanks though again and if you ever want to tweak my stuff again really go for it. You're so much better than I. Was just going for a specific look this time.

Guest user29

I can't remember if I uploaded my "fixed" version. it got rid of the CTD, but it really messed up the arms. You need to take a look at it in game.

Originally it had two scene roots.

Looking at the merc charmer P5. Some odd stuff going on there. Did a quick possible fix on it, no rash in geck, but no mesh showing either.

Are we good to upload once I've got this sorted User29? I just want to get that out the way, and a lingerie outfit from something posted earlier.

Guest user29

eh there's a lot of those. I did do a great kahn soldier outfit though a while back that'll be in this upload. Think I've done all I want for this upload so feel free to package it up whenever you want.

Guest user29

About how long until you package the new release? I do have time to slip the other tribes outfit in there if you're going to be a while.