Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

"Sign up or log in to download file"

Darn' date=' and I was looking forward to using this file, too...

:(

[/quote']

Have you checked that cookies are enabled?

I was seriously upset about this same problem, and I asked about if the content could be made available on another site. And then someone asked me if I had cookies disabled -- and I did have cookies disabled for www.4shared.com.

When I re-enabled my cookies, I was able to download the content just fine.

Unless they have changed the system in the last week, and now enabling cookies is not enough?

post-27208-13597873603076_thumb.jpg

Ruby Nash: "Pull those pants up young la--"

*Clara turns around*

Ruby Nash: "Oh dear..."

Mediafire link worked fine on my end.

It's always these types of design 'tweaks' that make your work stand out from the rest of their kind; when integrating just a preggo belly onto a mesh doesn't mean it's done and couldn't be better.

It truly shows a dedication to your craft - Excellent job to our preggorizing armor/clothing design department :D

in-game is all good' date=' more skin the better... besides it means more armor for the females if they are mostly naked lol[/quote']

All we need to top that is a Pregnant Chainmail Bikini G-String with a top from Chaimail Pasties :)

hmmm.... nudity in-game.

question: how hard would it be to setup the pregnancy system as suits to wear, instead of having a nude suit... so it wouldnt have to swap out the 'clothing' just put the right kind on as a belt item or something during gestation.?

i think it would be easier to control the pregnancy 'clothes' along with making it easy to have whatever nude/futa/whatever mod running normally without having to worry about it interfering with the sexout pregnancy and sex stuff.

just seems better to me, streamlined and efficient. would cut down on lag and load times as well.

so yes?, no?, get the hell out!?

wow, i must have been tired... just reading that i can see how cracked up it looks.

Guest user29

Ruby Nash: "Pull those pants up young la--"

*Clara turns around*

Ruby Nash: "Oh dear..."

Mediafire link worked fine on my end.

It's always these types of design 'tweaks' that make your work stand out from the rest of their kind; when integrating just a preggo belly onto a mesh doesn't mean it's done and couldn't be better.

It truly shows a dedication to your craft - Excellent job to our preggorizing armor/clothing design department :D

lol I'm glad you liked it. I got creative, what can I say? Please if anyone has comments, like what you like, what didn't you like, tell me so I can better tailor the rest of the clothing. Also if you find vanilla clothing that isn't changing let me know.

I currently only have the Simple Great Khan Outfit, and found a Soldier outfit. Other than that, haven't been getting many outfits, since I'm on the Khans' side in this playthrough. I hate to ask, but do these work with the BnB Type 3? Been having trouble getting any sort of bulge to show up. Or it could be simply because I'm having trouble loading them with the NMM.

Hi user29,

Finally got round to giving the latest update a try, I was very impressed. Everything seems to work perfectly.

I did notice a couple of things though.

I couldn't get any of the 'Ghost' armors to work, just the bikinis. The armours gave me invisible textures, and the facewear 'goggles, masks, etc' just gave me a bright red exclamation mark.

I did install the GhostSuit files from Nexus also, as you recommended in your first post. Something else I noticed, one of the FortressCuntLocker accessories has some clipping issues:

falloutnv20120314011649.jpg

falloutnv20120314011641.jpg

It seems to be the second item, not the first. Sorry, I can't remember what it was called. Another question, is the Vault 19 Slave outfit just supposed to be a couple of hoops strapped to the players leg?

Lastly, I have a little request. I remember ages ago, when I played Sexual Innuendo on Nexus, that the prostitute outfit was overhauled, in the sense boobs were visible (as opposed to the awful black x) and I think the skirts were also shorter, or even non-existent. I am wondering if you could so something similar to the existing models?

Oh, and one more thing. Is 'nude body' part of your work, as in, the default nude body of the player? I ask because Dermott keeps asking to to 'take it off' thinking it is a piece of clothing, and obviously I can't, so the player gets it re-equipped, and the cycle repeats.

Guest user29

I currently only have the Simple Great Khan Outfit' date=' and found a Soldier outfit. Other than that, haven't been getting many outfits, since I'm on the Khans' side in this playthrough. I hate to ask, but do these work with the BnB Type 3? Been having trouble getting any sort of bulge to show up. Or it could be simply because I'm having trouble loading them with the NMM.

[/quote']

I do believe BNB is a requirement for the pregnancy mod now.

I still have nothing, even when past 100% (just before birth), and completely nude. I recently downloaded the "extra" textures and armors from the BnB page just in case, but still nothing. Ah, well, hopefully it'll be resolved for me in an update.