Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Guest user29

If you're taking requests' date=' I'd like to request The Dragon Girl Dress available from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=42888

Preferably the translucent white version.

[/quote']

If you want to ask the user and get permission I'll do it. He's requested that people ask permission for using his work and I gotta respect that. Going to do 6 variants of this

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=44556

and maybe a bikini nurse outfit.

The changelog since the last edit in the OP looks like this for those that wonder. THe one in the first post is way out of date.

-----------

Since 2012/03/16

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\greatkahns\greatkahnssimple01 [great kahns simple armor]

-----------

Since 2012/02/18

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\Loogie\slaverags\gamblerslave4[1-6] (P1 - P3 updated weights, P4 - P6 New Jenny's Slave rags versions]

]PregnantCali\Loogie\ncrwhore\ncrwhore06 (New P6 Official NCr whoring outfit)

\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing01\merccharm06 (New P6 Merc Charmer version, also updated 05)

\PregnantCali\prostitute\prosfemale01_[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Prostitute versions)

\PregnantCali\raiderarmor04\Blastmaster[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Blastmaster versions)

\PregnantCali\raiderarmor03\badlands[04-06] (New P4, P5 and P6 Badlands versions)

\PregnantCali\raiderarmor02\RaiderArmor02_[5-6] (New P5 and P6 Sadist versions)

\PregnantCali\raiderarmor01\RaiderArmor01_6 (New P6 Pain Spiker version)

\PregnantCali\leatherarmor\Leather3 (Updated nif)

\PregnantCali\memphiskid\* (Memphis Kid Outfit)

\Pregnantcali\RobcoJumpsuit\* (NCR Engineer, RobCo Jumpsuit, Handyman Jumpsuit)

;New Files - Textures

\Armor\robcojumpsuit\*

-----------

Since 2012/02/10

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\troupers\trooper (NCR trooper)

\PregnantCali\Ghost\* (Ghost Armour Variants)

-----------

Since 2012/02/01

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing\merccharm[1-5] (Merc Charmer)

[deleted] \PregnantCali\WastelandClothing01\Outfit[1-5] (Merc Charmer) [deleted]

\PreganntCali\RaiderArmor03\* (Badlands)

\PregnantCali\RaiderArmor04\* (Blastmaster)

-----------

Since 2012/01/08

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnatnCali\lingerie\sexy[4-6] (sexy sleepwear)

\PregnantCali\ws\* (Julia Chang outfit)

\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_04* (Prospector outfit)

\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_03* (Settler outfit)

\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_02* (Fieldhand outfit)

\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_01* (Caravaneer Outfit)

\PregnantCali\vaultsecurity\* (Vault Security Armor)

\PregnantCali\BosUnderArmor\* (Recon Armour)

\PregnantCali\tunnelsnake01\* (Tunnel Snake)

-----------

Since 2011/12/29

;New Files - Meshes

\PregnantCali\1950StyleCasual01\*

\PregnantCali\1950StyleCasual02\*

\PregnantCali\1950StyleSuit\*

\PregnantCali\Wastelandsettler03\* (Wasteland Settler)

\PregnantCali\Wastelandsettler02\* (Wasteland Wanderer)

\PregnantCali\WastelandDoctor01\* (Wasteland Doctor)

\PregnantCali\wastelandclothing06\* (Merc Cruiser)

\PregnantCali\WastelandClothing02\* (Merc Troublemaker)

\PregnantCali\vaultsuitutility\* (Vault Utility)

\PregnantCali\vaultsuitarmor\* (Armored Vault Suit)

\PregnantCali\Loogie\Slaverags\summerslave[0-6]-LB.nif (SummerslaveLB)

Guest user29

lol will do. Also going to update the tangent spaces on the nude meshes. Didn't even know you could do this but saw loogie mention it. Basically makes them look more real, and gets rid of the weird lighting artifacts on them.

If you're taking requests' date=' I'd like to request The Dragon Girl Dress available from http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=42888

[/quote']

If you want to ask the user and get permission I'll do it. He's requested that people ask permission for using his work and I gotta respect that.

Have pm'd author/creator of the outfit I requested for his permission. Will let you know one way or other after/if he responds. I completely understand wanting to respect his rights regarding his work and agree, just hadn't noticed that he'd specified one way or the other.

[/quote']

If you want to ask the user and get permission I'll do it. He's requested that people ask permission for using his work and I gotta respect that.

Have pm'd author/creator of the outfit I requested for his permission. Will let you know one way or other after/if he responds. I completely understand wanting to respect his rights regarding his work and agree, just hadn't noticed that he'd specified one way or the other.

I have BnB'd version of this dress.

I had some co-operation with jonas for some time :) I think he'll agree.

[/quote']

Permission given. See below for conditions.

Sent Today, 04:35 PM

That's fine, then, I'd just rather not be an associative link between the Nexus and the other site in any way, I'm sure you know that the mods are kind of death on mention of that site.

Tell them they're welcome to use, on these conditions:

They use only the assets from the most current version. I think I left a pair of black boots and a new thong in there, those are fine because I made both of them myself, using only game assets. I can't remember everything currently in there, but if there's stockings then those aren't to be used.

The dress itself can be used, but it must have this credit in the file description: "The dress is a conversion of the EVE dress by Hentai, converted by jonas66."

Thanks for looking me up to ask first. If it was something that I did more or less on my own, then I wouldn't have need for the conditions, but not all of it is my work. I know that Hentai stated that their assets were free to use with credit.

I'd like to see the mod when they're done working on it, just for curiosity's sake. No need for an active link, just let me know it's up and I'll find it myself on the other site. :thumbsup:

--jonas

Guest Loogie

As a fan of Jonas' work and someone who once asked to modify what he's done (he let me make an NCRCF version of his Jailhouse Rockette outfit) I'm curious what his opinion of what we're doing here will be.

As a fan of Jonas' work and someone who once asked to modify what he's done (he let me make an NCRCF version of his Jailhouse Rockette outfit) I'm curious what his opinion of what we're doing here will be.

Ha! I have the same feelings and thoughts :D

Is there any chance to get some skins for "Type 3 bigger Breasts new vegas"? One naked body and one armor would do just to make it work.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3567

I dont know if this bodytype is dead since it got removed from Nexus.. but i've always been using it =)

Edit: What this guy asked for:

do you think you can convert the BNB skimpy armor on the nexus?

http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35047

Edit2: For Curve H cup =)

Guest user29

that pic earns a WTF! Is it something to do with boots not being part of the dress? Cause I have the default mod and meshes for that dress installed and it never had that kinda leg issue.

I actually aded the boots and thong to the nif. That shouldn't be causing the issues. For some reason a few vertices in the left thigh meat cap aren't assigned to any part of the skeleton.