Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

If possible' date=' I'd like to request a version of SexoutSShackles set be converted. Basically the only change needed is to make the belt cinch around the stomach instead of clipping through. Thanks!

[/quote']

If you could post the nif or a download to it, I'll take a look.

There's a engineer outfit in the changelog evil that I'm not sure what's wrong with. If you could take a look at those for me that'd be great.

Also it might be time for another release soonish.

all right, did you take a look at it in game to double check? Things were pretty odd. Ive got a couple more to upload tonight, I probably won't be doing anymore for a couple weeks. So feel free to make a release any time after tonight basically.

If possible' date=' I'd like to request a version of SexoutSShackles set be converted. Basically the only change needed is to make the belt cinch around the stomach instead of clipping through. Thanks!

[/quote']

If you could post the nif or a download to it, I'll take a look.

It's in the ZAZ datapack:

http://www.mediafire.com/?d0doaa3f6ca7la9

Meshes/ZAZ/SlaveWear/SlaveEquip1.nif

here you go, dunno if they work as intended, as I didn't test them. Go ahead and get them to who ever's using them.

here you go' date=' dunno if they work as intended, as I didn't test them. Go ahead and get them to who ever's using them.[/quote']

Hmm interesting, we should add them to SCR, but I'm not thinking of swapping working with them as they are ridgid, doesn't make sense.

What I did create recently was a Formlist for Clothing that locks the body in P0 shape for Chastity belts etc like this, so the body won't swap but the wearer will eventually take penalties for wearing something too tight, I could easily create a similar list for P1-P6 as well for these items. If it got real fancy you could wriggle out of them if they were 2 sizes too big.

I think I made the belt & cuffs seperate items in SCR for the reason so cuffs&collar didn't need to swap, just the belt, you should be able to reload this with just the belts only.

I can look at doing those for you if you want Revanag. I am partly working on some skyrim meshes' date=' but can probably make time :)

[/quote']

Hey, if you will, I'd be grateful :)

My suggestions are Tomb Raider, Wasteland Courier ( shoulderless ), Ixia Armor ( Full version ) and Courier Merc. Choose what you want :D These are which I'm using mostly.

i kinda like to know that myself...

upload size limit or something?!

To be able to upload here you need to send a polite IM to Ashal the forum owner letting him know you're a nice community person and not a spambot and would like to be able to upload here, of course sending him $5 porbbaly doesn't go astray either for running such a cool place :)

File's hosted elsewhere because it is way to large to upload here. If it needs registration, I'll look at putting it up on Mediafire perhaps. Sadly the list of file stores is starting to get thin lately :s

[Edit] Looks like it does need registration. I'll stick the latest stuff up on mediafire. If that doesn't work, who knows. I'd rather not have to have about 10 parts to the pack.

File's hosted elsewhere because it is way to large to upload here. If it needs registration' date=' I'll look at putting it up on Mediafire perhaps. Sadly the list of file stores is starting to get thin lately :s

[Edit'] Looks like it does need registration. I'll stick the latest stuff up on mediafire. If that doesn't work, who knows. I'd rather not have to have about 10 parts to the pack.

Yeah 10 is too many, 4 or 5 I don't mind, at least if you have something go screwy then you don't have to reload the whole file :)