Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Guest user29

Evil if you could look at the dragon girl meshes for me that'd be great. The left arm up near the shoulder did weird things. It's not a game breaker for me so I went and uploaded them anyways but if it's an easy fix, I just don't know it.

Mass Effect was fantastic right up until the last 10 minutes.

Guest Loogie

You think that's bad try waiting 10 years for a sequel to your favorite game of all time and then get a steaming pile of shit like Fallout 3.

Guest user29

Sexout is FO3 or NV??

Did the Sexout Pregancy Mod Thread get deleted?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1874

It's for New Vegas only. I think someone might be converting it to F3 but I dunno how successful that's been. The pregnancy mod is just for NV.

NV usually goes on sale on steam often for $10 or under.

link to the pregnancy mod thread

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4197

That's the third one. You probably have the link to an old thread.

Sexout is FO3 or NV??

Did the Sexout Pregancy Mod Thread get deleted?

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1874

It's for New Vegas only. I think someone might be converting it to F3 but I dunno how successful that's been. The pregnancy mod is just for NV.

NV usually goes on sale on steam often for $10 or under.

Thank you! Now I know which game this is for. Will this work with Fallout: New Vegas - Ultimate Edition?

Had a look at the dragon girl, looks like there's a bit of weighting issues. I can't see what it is from looking at it though, so it probably is easier to just replace the body mesh. Also, the feet need chopping off, you can see them under the boots. I can fix it tonight if you want, assuming you don't get to it earlier.

Noticed something up with my skeleton while testing this, probably the most hilarious way I've seen it go wrong. :D

Had a look at the dragon girl' date=' looks like there's a bit of weighting issues. I can't see what it is from looking at it though, so it probably is easier to just replace the body mesh. Also, the feet need chopping off, you can see them under the boots. I can fix it tonight if you want, assuming you don't get to it earlier.

Noticed something up with my skeleton while testing this, probably the most hilarious way I've seen it go wrong. :D

[/quote']

thats so wrong in so many ways... lmao. hilariously bad.

anyone looking for a humanoid creature with tits for balls.... too bad we just happen to have one, no questions no lies. lol

Guest Loogie

Noticed something up with my skeleton while testing this' date=' probably the most hilarious way I've seen it go wrong. :D

[/quote']

I shall call it Monsignor Tittyballs.

Had a look at the dragon girl' date=' looks like there's a bit of weighting issues. I can't see what it is from looking at it though, so it probably is easier to just replace the body mesh. Also, the feet need chopping off, you can see them under the boots. I can fix it tonight if you want, assuming you don't get to it earlier.

Noticed something up with my skeleton while testing this, probably the most hilarious way I've seen it go wrong. :D[/quote']

Turns tittyfucking into a whole new ballgame :)

Just typed out a long winded post only for it to glitch and vanish before my eyes :huh:

Converted a dress I liked to look of from tesnexus: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37910

I might do the other version as well sometime. Probably going to wait a bit before doing pregnant versions, I am really sick of the sight of the mesh, so if you want a look at doing them User29, go ahead. I put the blend file in the dropbox folder, it takes me an hour to import the nif. Not sure if there is any optimization I can do.

Took about 5 hours to run the bone weight copy, 3 hours of exporting meshes to get in game :D

The model has since it uses the same texture' date=' you might need to remind halstrom to add it.[/quote']

Didn't even realise there were 2 versions, I'll have a look at it over the weekend, I got heaps like that to do as the texture adding takes ages to do

Guest user29

I might have gotten a little carried away with the tribal outfit.

I also tweaked the base pregnant body for each one just for variety.