Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Nah, I might still be a bit. Having a few design thoughts on one of the meshes. Going to finish up, test and then have a break for a bit before I start compiling the update. The OP is really out of date, needs cleaning up.

Need to decide whether to do fallout meshes, skyrim meshes or secret project work afterwards :D

Guest user29

When I said 20 minutes you knew I meant an hour right? lol I updated the readme and I'm uploading the outfits. I'm all done.

Sorry Halstrom, these outfits are awesome, but they've got quite a few parts. Dont feel like you've got to add them all asap, just do them when you feel like it. I do request that you add the two tribal outfits to the pregnancy mod sooner than the others though.

Guest user29

Also I tried it in game and there's something wrong with your arm joints. There's like a chunk missing and the seems are pretty big. But you were probably just trying to get the skin to show up right.

Eh, I spotted the hole in game, but there is no hole visible on the model at all :huh:

Kings can be done for the next release. Any preferences on how you want it to look?

[edit]

Ahh, some dodgy weighting. Hopefully fixable without too much effort.

Everything is fixed and uploading as we speak :)

I'll post once it's up. I'll get to work on the kings outfit sometime later. I am tempted to add an alt version with a miniskirt as well' date=' for easier access :angel:

[/quote']

No complaints here!

Guest Loogie

I am tempted to add an alt version with a miniskirt as well' date=' for easier access :angel:

[/quote']

That would be so much epic win.

I do not know if I am seeing new required mods in the first post or if I missed them previously, but I did not have some of those mods installed (like the tribal races mod).

When we are installing these mods are we supposed to include the plugins, or just the meshes and textures and stuff?

Guest user29

If you want to find the non pregnant version of some of the outfits, like the tribal stuff you'll need the mod and esp. Though I'm sure hal will add them to the pregnancy box for testing.

The Tribal04Tweaked is Bjorked in GECK window I just get a triangle stuck in the corner of the camera lens, but the other looks ok, so maybe just delete it.

I am basing the P0 version on the mod anyway as I have done for all similar outfits, but again it is a seperate outfit to the mods outfit, so the mods outfit won't swap. Hopefully later I'll add some code to check for the mod and add the default outfits to the swap formlists, but so far when I've tried that with Kirina & Willow it's caused issues for those without the mod.

Guest user29

dont worry about the tweaked outfit. Just ignore it, it was something evil thought I might like. And that's fine creating it's own separate outfit series until you can do checks properly for mods. When you do get it in the scr and pregnancy mod could you tell me what it's called so I can add it in my own game?